Please stop bashing Dr. Primeau

SteveS012

Apr 2, 2002, 6:22:05 PM4/2/02
I got some emails saying he was a fraud. HE WARNED ME about you guys! i guess
he was right you all are jealous of the good doctor and are insane scam artists
just as he told me you were.
he told me not to post this but i hear you dont beleive his products work, i am
posting the before and after pictures so that you will see and believe. i would
say it looks like his method works very well better than anyone elses i have
seen.
dr. primeau you are the greatest and dont let them get you down.

Ams4matt

Apr 2, 2002, 8:00:54 PM4/2/02

Time to go back to your rubber room little fella.

aardvark

Apr 2, 2002, 11:28:18 PM4/2/02
stev...@aol.com (SteveS012) wrote in message news:<20020402182205...@mb-mp.aol.com>...

i'm glad someone else has finally recognized this besides me, scott,
tyrone, the general and nivlak. aardvark

ERNEST PRIMEAU

Apr 3, 2002, 9:51:14 AM4/3/02
Kevin,note,I use webtv.Ernie

ERNEST PRIMEAU

Apr 3, 2002, 9:48:59 AM4/3/02
I am not a doctor nor ever claimed to be,we are just seeing some more
crap from the snake oilers.
Don't waste your money or hair on their useless and sometimes
dangerous snake oil.FNS will be available May 1. And aromatase
inhibitors are showing a lot of promise.Ernie

ERNEST PRIMEAU

Apr 3, 2002, 9:49:59 AM4/3/02
format is a defender of the liar and crook farrel,he knows nothing.Ernie

Anonymous

Apr 4, 2002, 10:15:49 PM4/4/02
Primeau is a proven liar and defender of the liar and crook farrel from
hairlosshell.That is all you need to know about him.Ernie

"ERNEST PRIMEAU" <ERNIEP...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Kevin,note,I use webtv.Ernie

-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

Anonymous