Re: Merry Christmas All !

Sarah Ehrett

Dec 29, 2010, 3:21:41 PM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:20:05 -0000, "nick fairy cakes johns "
<pizzalovi...@allstar.gg> wrote:

>Been crusing the gay groups, again.
>
>fairy cakes

Nice sig., " fairy cakes" .

<smirk>

Three days after Christmas and all you can think about is cruising gay
groups and writing about your first love, Arab man-ass.

-----

"nick johns " <pizzalovi...@allstar.ps>
wrote: been crusing the gay groups, again.

"Str8 looking bi-guy seeks top, must be able to accommodate,
for discreet no strings fun. Email nick.mercedes AT ntlworld.com "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.personals.homosexual/msg/afa8f25e1243f482?dmode=source

From: "nick" <pizzalovi...@allstar.ps>
Newsgroups: alt.personals.homosexual
Subject: bi guy seeks fun in chilterns area
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:43:41 +0100

*****
Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
time. E-mail me at nick <nick johns>.304276...@ntlworld.co.uk
*****