More Evidence of Nick Mercedes Mental Illness.

1 view

Sarah Ehrett

Jul 25, 2010, 2:47:19 PM7/25/10
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:31:51 +0100, "bob dobalina"
<pizzalovi...@allstar.gg> wrote:

> "I am a great believer that people should be 100 per cent honest with
> each other." --Liar Ken Ehrett, no pool, spaz plates, subprime, no
> secret service,

Your latest lie is that I'm soggypuss, Nick?

After all this time you've come up with the lie that soggypuss doesn't
exist. If soggypuss wasn't a real person who took you to court you'd
have had this removed from Ebay long ago instead of Ebay removing YOU
long ago Nick Mercedes.

" Even the Judge was far from impressed with him and his constant
lying. "

http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=soggypuss

I am a great believer that people should be 100 per cent honest with
each other. That has not been the case with a certain person leaving
me negative feedback after he wanted to 'rip me off' (Euromerc).
Never mind, took him to Court and won my case. Even the Judge was far
from impressed with him and his constant lying.

Subject: a challenge to euromerc from soggypuss

If what I said isn't true - have the post removed from ebay and
explain why you are no longer an ebayer.