My engine jumps out of my car

1 view

dog...@misterdot.com

Jun 23, 2010, 5:56:07 AM6/23/10
Four times this week I was driving down the road and I heard a loud
bang just before my car stopped. I get out and find my engine
bouncing around on the road. The last time I actually saw the engine
jump right out of the car. The hood flys open, and the engine goes
sailing through the air. Each time I have put it back, bolted it
securely, and even replaced the engine mounts the first time. But
this dont matter, it just jumps right out of the car again. This is
real frustrating. What can I do?

By the way, I am NOT using BP gasoline, so it's not their fault (this
time).

Kev

Jun 23, 2010, 6:22:07 AM6/23/10

You should stop buying Chinese and Indian made cars and buy a Toyota
Never had a Toyota engine jump out

Or maybe you should shower more often as the stink is forcing the engine out

Kev

cse...@mts.net

Jun 23, 2010, 5:27:37 PM6/23/10

This car was obviously made in Mexico. It's those damn jumping beans.
Now you'll have speak Spanish to keep it, Pour favor senior