Solar Chargers For Car Batteries

1 view

Tiziano

Oct 25, 2009, 10:34:43 PM10/25/09
I ran into ads for such chargers here in the USA...
Do such chargers really work? For any kind of car? (I have a 2008 Honda
Civic LX)
Is there a reputable/neutral online site that shows test results and
compares features for these chargers?
Online searches only yield vendors of such devices...
--
tb

webpa

Nov 18, 2009, 7:25:42 PM11/18/09

Have YOU pondered why this is? Do YOU know what an Ampere is? A
Volt? A Watt? Can you remember your attitude about "science" when you
were in Elementary School? Middle (Junior High) School? If your
answers are "no", then you cannot even imagine how astoundingly
ignorant your "questions" are. And how much you have already suffered
and will suffer from that ignorance in times to come.

Good luck to you. You will need luck.