Dopey nick johns can't hide his homosexuality, Google archives.

Sarah Ehrett

Aug 1, 2011, 6:15:21 PM8/1/11
On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 23:00:53 +0100, "nick johns"
<pizzalovi...@allstar.ps> whines:

>Eveyone knows I'm gay, Ken.
>
>HTH.

You advertise for gay sex on alt.personals.homosexual

Here is one example saved on Google for all to see and laugh at.

"Str8 looking bi-guy seeks top, must be able to accommodate,
for discreet no strings fun. Email nick.mercedes AT ntlworld.com "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.personals.homosexual/msg/afa8f25e1243f482?dmode=source

kb9rqz

Aug 3, 2011, 11:21:25 PM8/3/11
On Aug 1, 5:15 pm, Sarah Ehrett <kb9...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 23:00:53 +0100, "nick johns"
> <kd8...@allstar.ps> whines:

> >Eveyone knows I'm gay, Ken.
>
> >HTH.
>
> You advertise for gay sex on alt.personals.homosexual
>
> Here is one example saved on Google for all to see and laugh at.
>
> "Str8 looking bi-guy seeks top, must be able to accommodate,
> for discreet no strings fun. Email nick.mercedes AT ntlworld.com  "
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.personals.homosexual/msg/afa8f25e1...

Indeed i like being used as a toilet. the smell of old piss gets me
hard.

%

Aug 3, 2011, 11:33:57 PM8/3/11
get kelp