NWCE did it again, now car/boat batteries with 2X to 3X Energy

TheLoneRanger1OO

Jun 18, 2010, 5:33:03 AM6/18/10
What they are doing is converting your existing battery into a higher Energy
battery, the problem is I am far away from their state, so Mail order is the
only choice, I hate to have them ship heavy battery by mail, any way I
didn't think they can boost voltage to 13.7 volt. This is what I was
looking for long time ago. This product can eliminate large capacitor. Two
in one, it's amazing!

http://www.nwcustomenergies.com/gen%20page7.html

Roland Franzius

Jun 18, 2010, 8:02:44 AM6/18/10
TheLoneRanger1OO schrieb:

Attacking website blocked, besides the 13,7V battery nonsense for the
brain lacking.

--

Roland Franzius

DAS

Jun 18, 2010, 1:48:27 PM6/18/10
"the brain lacking.!

I was trying to work out what you meant... :-)

"Fehlendes Gehirn"?

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
--
"Roland Franzius" <roland....@uos.de> wrote in message

DAS

Jun 18, 2010, 1:51:33 PM6/18/10