$10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts - FOREVER.

ketchup...@myface.com

Sep 9, 2011, 5:25:54 AM9/9/11
$10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts from ALL AMERICAN
VEHICLES, and keeping them out of all American Vehicles - FOREVER.
(Every metric bolt must be removed from every vehicle on the North
American continent, and they must all be destroyed).

This is America, Keep your commie metric bolts in your own goddamn
countries. Metric bolts are ANTI-AMERICAN.

Stormin Mormon

Sep 9, 2011, 8:16:50 AM9/9/11
Them Metrics are like that. We've had standard law for how
long, and they want to impose Metric law. Separate courts,
and all. Adultry? Cut off the woman's thread! It's not like
they are satisfied for a bit. Give them a centimeter, and
they take a kilometer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

<ketchup&mus...@myface.com> wrote in message

Ken

Oct 13, 2011, 7:12:19 PM10/13/11
On Sep 9, 11:16 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

<cayoung61**spambloc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Them Metrics are like that. We've had standard law for how
> long, and they want to impose Metric law. Separate courts,
> and all. Adultry? Cut off the woman's thread! It's not like
> they are satisfied for a bit. Give them a centimeter, and
> they take a kilometer.
>
> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
>  www.lds.org
> .
>
> <ketchup&must...@myface.com> wrote in message

> $10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts from ALL
> AMERICAN
> VEHICLES, and keeping them out of all American Vehicles -
> FOREVER.
> (Every metric bolt must be removed from every vehicle on the
> North
> American continent, and they must all be destroyed).
>
> This is America, Keep your commie metric bolts in your own
> goddamn
> countries.  Metric bolts are ANTI-AMERICAN.

Well what system do they use in God's Own Country (Israel)?
Wait for it ...

Answer: Metric system. Only 3 countries in the world do not use the
metric system: Liberia, Burma, and the US.
(and I have heard that you Yanks also drive on the wrong side of the
road) (and before your blood pressure bpeals, I have a 1989 F150 and a
Ford 2000 tractor - 70s vintage - both working fine (they have funny
bolts but I can live with that because I am very attached to them)