Re: PING - GREG PROCTOR

Sarah Ehrett

Jul 25, 2010, 2:41:21 PM7/25/10
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:27:56 +0100, "bob dobalina"
<pizzalovi...@allstar.gg> wrote:

>"Phxbrd" <lesliese...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> your blatant and lying stupidity
>
>Even when overwhelming evidence from multiple sources clearly shows that
>Nick Mercedes is a liar, he still battles on.
>
>It's no wonder he's a laughing stock...

Sarah Ehrett

Jul 25, 2010, 2:44:54 PM7/25/10

Indeed, Nick. You can run but you cannot hide.

" Even the Judge was far from impressed with him and his constant
lying. "

http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=soggypuss

I am a great believer that people should be 100 per cent honest with
each other. That has not been the case with a certain person leaving
me negative feedback after he wanted to 'rip me off' (Euromerc).
Never mind, took him to Court and won my case. Even the Judge was far
from impressed with him and his constant lying.

Subject: a challenge to euromerc from soggypuss

If what I said isn't true - have the post removed from ebay and
explain why you are no longer an ebayer.

Sarah Ehrett

Jul 25, 2010, 3:24:21 PM7/25/10
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:01:03 +0100, "nick mercedes"
<pizzalovi...@allstar.gg> wrote:

>> [ Below Edited after fact check]

>>>Even when overwhelming evidence from multiple sources clearly shows that
>>>Nick Mercedes is a liar, he still battles on.
>>>
>>>It's no wonder he's a laughing stock...
>>
>> Indeed, Nick. You can run but you cannot hide.
>

>What have I lied about??

Today's topic seems to be your shitty business dealings and criminal
record so here's two with cites. People do click cites, nick.

Nick Mercedes Banned from MB Club Forums

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/86313-euromerc-4.html

Posted by nick mercedes

" Perhaps you should tell them the real reason why *you've* decided
I'm no longer welcome "

GRAV888 Administrator

"After a series of complaints regarding poor service. You had received
warnings, but we were still getting complaints. Your status was
revoked as a result of a team decision, not by me personally. Do a
forum search for 'euromerc' or 'nick mercedes' and you can get all the
complaints in one easy go. "