'94 Pajero v6 speedo shows 110 kph when gps shows 100 kph

TE Cheah

Jun 18, 2010, 10:42:42 PM6/18/10
I was in front seat as passenger, so I could compare these 2
readings. Driver must watch road so could not. Tyre size was
standard ( original ). Has any1 here noticed this difference ?
I think Mitsubishi exaggerates this Pajero's speedo by 10%.

Kev

Jun 19, 2010, 12:12:18 PM6/19/10

did you not read my response to your last post?????

Kev

TE Cheah

Jun 20, 2010, 8:21:34 AM6/20/10
> did you not read my response to your last post?????
10% is too much ; most users want to drive @ speed limits &
not below. Odometer is likely wrong too, so km per litre
calculation too.
My '90 accord & saga 's speedos seem ( gps bought after fitting
taller tyres, so can't compare readings ) correct.

Kev

Jun 20, 2010, 2:21:31 PM6/20/10
TE Cheah wrote:
>> did you not read my response to your last post?????
> 10% is too much ; most users want to drive @ speed limits&
> not below. Odometer is likely wrong too, so km per litre
> calculation too.
> My '90 accord& saga 's speedos seem ( gps bought after fitting

> taller tyres, so can't compare readings ) correct.

10% would be within the factory and regulatory tolerances
take it to an instrument repairer and have it corrected

Kev