chevy wiring

Tom

Aug 19, 2000, 9:37:25 PM8/19/00
Does anyone know about 1974 Chevy wiring for the starter, coil, and
ignition switch?
Please tell me if I done this right before I hook up the battery.

From the positive side of the coil through a balast resitor and to the IGN
terminal of the switch. (the coil is outside resistor)
From the positive side of the coil to the R terminal of the starter.

From the negative side of the coil to the distributor. (points type
distributor)

From the ST terminal on the switch to the S terminal of the starter.

From the large terminal on the starter to the BAT termainal of the switch
and to the amp gauge.

If I have missed anything please let me know.
Thanks for the help,
Tom
--
Please remove the 55 from my email address to reply by email.....Thanks

N. Nelson

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
In article <pDGn5.2652$Nz4.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "Tom"
<tomn...@earthlink.net> wrote: