Volvo Vadis DVD - Username and password?

Rog

Jan 19, 2004, 11:18:40 AM1/19/04
I bought a Volvo Vadis DVD 2002 Edition C (US English), I live in
Scotland and bought it from a guy on ebay in the US. When I try to use
it it gives me an out of date message and also asks for a username and
password. I can fix the out of date message by resetting the clock on
my PC. Does anyone know what the username or password should be for
this? The seller on ebay hasn't been any help.

JohanE

Jan 19, 2004, 1:09:29 PM1/19/04
try posting on swnet.fordon.bilar - its in swedish but I read something
recently about vadis, maybe they can help u out. Posting in english is ok,
we all read understand it.
Sound like you made a bad deal on ebay..............

rgds
Johan
Stockholm, Sweden
"Rog" <r.b...@LTScotland.org.uk> skrev i meddelandet

AA

Jan 19, 2004, 1:30:48 PM1/19/04
Try this:
ID VOLVO

PASSWORD VADIS

Works on older VADIS
"JohanE" <joh...@johane.com> skrev i en meddelelse

CarMan

Jan 19, 2004, 1:37:38 PM1/19/04

"AA" <A...@nomail.com> skrev i meddelandet

Wrong.....

Try on http://forum.turboperformanceclub.com/
And say hi fom me ;-)

JohanE

Jan 19, 2004, 1:53:03 PM1/19/04

"CarMan" <car...@mjukamattor.se> skrev i meddelandet
Skotten kanske har lite problem med språket på den siten................

CarMan

Jan 19, 2004, 1:56:38 PM1/19/04

"JohanE" <joh...@johane.com> skrev i meddelandet

Nä, det är ju bara skriva lite vad man tycke rså är det alltid någon som
fattar

JohanE

Jan 19, 2004, 2:03:40 PM1/19/04

"CarMan" <car...@mjukamattor.se> skrev i meddelandet
Tror inte skotten kommer så långt ens. Han verkar ju inte så smart med tanke
på hans ebayaffärer.....

Per Hauge

Jan 19, 2004, 2:47:48 PM1/19/04
Try:

Login as:

User ID: SYSADM

Password: NQZ5-XC3E-P8HD-A2SU

Choose : User configuration

Create new user and password

Log in to Volvo Vadis as new created user.

Per Hauge

"Rog" <r.b...@LTScotland.org.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
> [...]

Rog

Jan 20, 2004, 6:43:18 AM1/20/04
Thanks for this. I tried it and still no luck.

Tobbe

Jan 20, 2004, 3:25:46 PM1/20/04

"JohanE" <joh...@johane.com> wrote in message
Snippp
ID: VOLVO
PASS: VADIS
Doesn't work on a "new" installation of VADIS, it is something you are
setting after installation, you have to use an "admin" ID and password to
access the system configuration where you can set the userID and password
and I can tell you that but then I have to kill you.... Just kidding, can't
leave that out on a newsgroup actually, try the link above maybe.

schillapoil

Jul 13, 2004, 5:31:15 PM7/13/04
I tried User ID: SYSADM

Password: NQZ5-XC3E-P8HD-A2SU
and it works great,I have vadis 2002 edition b us
be sure to click on "create user" button before going
back in the main menu

Thunderfish

Jul 13, 2004, 8:31:01 PM7/13/04
So how would this work ?