SUPREME BEAN RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE

1 view

Cereal Killer

Aug 7, 2009, 6:38:43 PM8/7/09
<
Don't believe the Whack Jobs who've been flling your brain with
nonsense about the universe.
<
Pay absolutely no attention to the atheists and evolutionists who
insist there is NO God.
<
But let's not exclude the creationists because they've got a big part
of it wrong as well. They've been barking up part of the wrong tree
as
well -- claiming there is ONLY ONE GOD and giving no thought that He
also has what we all have and relish: A FAMILY.
<
You see, the truth is, there are MANY Gods.
<
"Each is responsible for a section of the universe," David Fellin had
revealed. "They're members of a family of Gods who live in a physical
body on a planet of their own.
<
"They have the ability to travel as spirits and can go ANYWHERE in
the
universe in almost no time at all."
<
Fellin is one of the three anthracite miners who were entombed more
than 300 feet below the surface following a cave-in outside the
village of Sheppton, Pa. -- near Hazleton -- in August 1963.
<
Louis Bova, 54, was killed in the early moments of the cave-in but
Fellin, then 58, and Henry "Hank" Throne, 28, survived and were
rescued 14 days later when pulled to the surface through a 17 1/2-
inch
borehole in one of the greatest news stories
of the 1960s.
<
They were rescued just one day before the late, great Dr. Martin
Luther King's eloquent speech crying out for justice in the shadow of
the Lincoln Memorial in the nation's Capitol.
<
Both Fellin and Throne revealed that, when all hope was gone
concerning their survival, the late Pope John XXIII, who had died in
hospital in Rome 10 weeks before the cave-in, had appeared to both of
them at the same time and remained with them until their miraculous
rescue.
<
Both men were interviewed separately by the Associated Press on the
morning they were saved and told incredible stories of their
incredible experiences while entombed.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/fellinquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/thronequote.gif
<
That same day they were separately interviewed in depth by the U.S.
Navy Survival Team. Dr. Richard Anderson, also a psychiatrist, who
headed the team and conducted the interviews, was amazed that their
stories meshed, which he told Fellin proved they were telling the
truth.
<
He learned, for example, that Fellin and Throne had shared two out-
of-
body experiences, during which they conversed with each other, after
which Fellin had countless more OBEs alone.
<
"I was shown everything there is to see on The Other Side," Fellin
told me numerous times and had passed two polygraph tests about his
experiences (which HE insisted he be given, and paying for them).
<
Fellin revealed, during one of the trips out of his physical body, he
found himself in the company of a man who was normal in every way
except that his face couldn't be clearly seen since it were shrouded
in partial darkness.
<
"I asked him, 'Why can't I see your face?" said Fellin, who said he
was told that "the Face of God can be anyone" because, in spirit
form,
He has the ability to enter anyone's soul at any time.
<
Fellin said He had spent a lot of time in God's company, during which
many of the great mysteries of earth and the universe were explained
-- and even shown to him. They included a trip to another planet
where
human beings lived -- like us but much smaller.
<
Trips back in time while Fellin was out of his body included the
building of the pyramids, Columbus' journey to discover the North
American continent and the first mating of extraterrestrial men with
near-human women living in what is now Korea (before the earth turned
on its axis, leaving Korea where it is now).
<
Fellin emphasized that he learned there are no secrets in The Other
World and everything -- good or evil -- that you've ever done in your
lifetime on earth is permanently recorded, an open book to anyone you
may have hurt mentally or physicall. (AND THIS, INDEED, IS THE SCARY
PART.)
<
Fellin also stated that "The Man" confirmed reincarnation is a
reality
and that death does not exist.
<
"I called him Pop," Fellin revealed. "I found Him to be as wonderful
as my own father whom I loved very, very much."
<
It should be noted that, many years before the Hubble telescope,
Fellin had spoken of the unfathomable size of the universe, stating
that he KNOWS it contains more stars and planets "than there are
grains of sand on all the beaches of the world."
<
Skeptics, obviously, considered it to be the Grand-Daddy of All Lies
or possibly the figment of a near-death hallucination,
<
However, the Hubble has just about proven that this apparently is
correct.
<
< NO END TO THE UNIVERSE?
<
http://edconrad.com/Welcome%20to%20edconrad.com_files/body_data/istherereally.jpg
<
A few years after this magnificent photo was taken of the outer
reaches of space by the Hubble Telescope in 1996. it took another one
that concentrated on a black patch of sky as depicted in the photo
above.
<
http://www.sciencemusings.com/blog/uploaded_images/HUDF-777866.jpg
<
This latter view captured the mind-boggling outreaches of the
universe
as if taken through an eight-inch straw. No question, almost the same
breathtaking scene would be evident no matter where the Hubble is
pointed. The size of the universe is THAT incredible.
<
And to insist that there's no other intelligent life out there among
the billions upon billions of galaxies simply boggles the mind.
<
To say we -- the human race on earth -- are alone in the universe is
the most ridiculous statement anyone can ever make.
<
And to deny that man can indeed be multi-millions of years older than
Darwin's theory of evolution is another total absurdity.
<
===================
<
http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.med/msg/6b5c521eacac07b8
<
http://www.y-jesus.com/jesuscomplex_1.php?gclid=CMuw8IDXg5wCFQZeswodGke7_Q
<
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology.paleo/msg/abadbdf34b87e9db
<
EXTRATERRESTRIALS SUPERVISED CONSTRUCTION OF PYRAMIDS
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/msg/a113359482eaad9a
<
HOW "COLOMBO" DISCOVERED AMERICA...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/msg/9c350823040c0512
<
WHY THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA WAS BUILT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/484d8f27be250c9e
<
=================
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skully,jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
<
Petrified human skull embedded in boulder is shown
while on display at an international exhibit in Switzerland.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/zedjaw.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Fetus8.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
<
=================
<
Lin Liangtai's Web Page
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
<
< -- Today's Bonus --
< DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
Ed Conrad (rear) and his albino wolf named Blue.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG
<
========================
<
LIST OF FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE
BEEN BLACKBALLED FROM HEAVEN

These somewhat famous people who have said they are 'atheist' or
'godless' or "lacking theistic belief."

http://www.celebatheists.com/skins/common/images/danadams.gif
Forrest J. Ackerman
Douglas Adams
Phillip Adams
Brandy Alexandre
Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Tariq Ali
Woody Allen
Shulamit Aloni
Thomas J. Altizer
Natalie Angier
Lance Armstrong
Liv Arnesen
Madison Arnold
Darren Aronofsky
Isaac Asimov
Peter William Atkins
Kevin Bacon
Julian Baggini
Russell Baker
J.G. Ballard
Iain M. Banks
Clive Barker
Dan Barker
MC Paul Barman
Dave Barry
Richard Bartle
Bill Bass
Steve Benson
Ingmar Bergman
Pierre Berton
Matt Besser
Paul Bettany
Björk
Susan Blackmore
Bill Blass
Jim Bohanan
Sir Herman Bondi
Pierre Boulez
T. Coraghessan Boyle
Nathaniel Branden
Marlon Brando
Richard Branson
Berkeley Breathed
Julia Hartley Brewer
Marcus Brigstocke
Isaac Brock
Rodney Brooks
Andrew Brown
Derren Brown
Peter Buck
Gabriel Byrne
John Byrne
Dean Cameron
Mike Carey
George Carlin
John Carmack
Adam Carolla
John Carpenter
Asia Carrera
Fidel Castro
Stephen Chapman
Dov Charney
Vic Chesnutt
Noam Chomsky
Mohammed Choukri
Robin Christopher
Chumbawamba
Alexander Cockburn
Billy Connolly
John Conway
Alex Cox
Wayne Coyne
Francis Crick
David Cronenberg
David Cross
Alan Cumming
Justin Currie
Ron Dakron
Rodney Dangerfield
Julia Darling
Richard Dawkins
Russell T Davies
Mark Jonathan Davis
William B. Davis
Richard Dawkins
<
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
===================
<
Jeff Dee
Daniel Dennett
David Deutsch
Ani DiFranco
Micky Dolenz
Amanda Donohoe
Phil Donahue
Natalie Dormer
Roddy Doyle
Christopher Eccleston
Dean Edell
Jonathan Edwards
Paul Edwards
Greg Egan
Barbara Ehrenreich
Paul Ehrlich
Albert Ellis
Bret Easton Ellis
Warren Ellis
Harlan Ellison
William Empson
Garth Ennis
Brian Eno
Hugh Everett
Oriana Fallaci
Diane Farr
David Feherty
Jules Feiffer
Larry Fessenden
Ludwig Andreas von Feuerbach
Richard Feynman
Harvey Fierstein
Bob Fingerman
Reginald Finley
Brian Flemming
Larry Flynt
Dario Fo
Dave Foley
James Forman
Jodie Foster
John Fowles
Robin Lane Fox
Stephen Fry
Noel Gallagher
Janeane Garofalo
Bob Geldof
Jack Germond
Ricky Gervais
Prabhir Ghosh
David Gilmour
Ira Glass
James Gleick
Jean Luc Godard
Theo van Gogh
Al Goldstein
Nadine Gordimer
Michael Goudeau
Greg Graffin
Richard E. Grant
A. C. Grayling
Stephen Greenblatt
Susan Greenfield
Germaine Greer
Kathy Griffin
Rachel Griffiths
Joe Haldeman
Kathleen Hanna
Yip Harburg
Sam Harris
Harry Harrison
Nina Hartley
Roy Hattersley
James A. Haught
Bill Hayden
Judith Hayes
Stan Hayes
Robert Heinlein
Nat Hentoff
Katharine Hepburn
Richard Herring
Paul Hester
Christopher Hitchens
Philip Hobsbaum
Douglas Hofstadter
Jerry Holkins
Ted Honderich
General Choi Hong-Hi
Sidney Hook
Derek Humphry
Eddie Izzard
Penn Jillette
Billy Joel
Angelina Jolie
Kirk Jones
Lionel Jospin
Joachim Kahl
Wendy Kaminer
Alex Kapranos
Jonathan Katz
Dawna Kaufmann
Kawaljeet Kaur
Diane Keaton
Ken Keeler
Ludovic Kennedy
Kevin Kline
Skandar Keynes
Eli Khamarov
Margot Kidder
Kim Il-Sung
Florence King
Neil Kinnock
W. P. Kinsella
Michael Kinsley
Melvin Konner
Frank Kozik
Kramer
Paul Krassner
Ron Kuby
Milan Kundera
Paul Kurtz
Ring Lardner Jr.
Hugh Laurie
Mr. Lavanam
Cloris Leachman
Richard Leakey
Alexander I. Lebed
Bruce Lee
Stewart Lee
Tom Lehrer
Mike Leigh
Stanislaw Lem
Vladimir Lenin
Gerda Lerner
Michael Lewis
Tom Leykis
James Lipton
Denis Loubet
H.P. Lovecraft
Arjen Lucassen
Heather Mac Donald
Seth MacFarlane
John Malkovich
Mike Malloy
'Manda
Barry Manilow
Shirley Manson
Alan Mann
Mao Zedong
Michael Martin
Karl Marx
Nick Mason
Armistead Maupin
John McCarthy
Malachy McCourt
Evelyn McDonnell
Ian McEwan
Todd McFarlane
Montana McGlynn
Sir Ian McKellen
Alexander McQueen
Butterfly McQueen
Jonathan Meades
Antonio Mendoza
Stephen Merchant
Paul (PZ) Myers
Tom Metzger
China Mi
Arthur Miller
Frank Miller
Jonathan Miller
Mike Mills
Tim Minchin
Marvin Minsky
Warren Mitchell
John Money
Hans Moravec
Henry Morgentaler
Desmond Morris
James Morrow
John Mortimer
Markos 'Kos' Moulitsas Z
Frank Mullen
Cillian murphy
Taslima Nasrin
Ramendra Nath
Ted Nelson
Randy Newman
Mike Nichols
Jack Nicholson
Kai Nielsen
Oscar Niemeyer
Friedrich Nietzsche
Robert Nozick
Gary Numan
Ronald Numbers
Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Bob Odenkirk
Patton Oswalt
Camille Paglia
Andy Partridge
Mark Pauline
Leonard Peikoff
Paul Pfalzner
Julia Phillips
Joaquin Phoenix
Ferdinand Piech
Steven Pinker
Brad Pitt
Neal Pollack
Sarah Polley
Katha Pollitt
Paula Poundstone
Vladimir Pozner
Terry Pratchett
Paul Provenza
Robin Quivers
Daniel Radcliffe
Justin Raimondo
Ayn Rand
James Randi
Ray Romano
Ron Reagan Jr.
Rick Reynolds
Griff Rhys-Jones
Mordecai Richler
Christopher Ricks
Matt Ridley
Brian Ritchie
Brad Roberts
Chris Robinson
Gene Roddenberry
Richard Rodgers
Joe Rogan
Neil Rogers
Henry Rollins
Andy Rooney
Richard Rorty
Arundhati Roy
Jane Rule
Salman Rushdie
Douglas Rushkoff
Bertrand Russell
Karen Russell
Oliver Sacks
Mona Sahlin
Sebasti
Sandbox
Robert Sapolsky
Jos
Pamela Sargent
Max Sawicky
John Sayles
Arthur Schopenhauer
Tom Schulman
Eugenie Scott
Captain Sensible
Nick Seymour
Omar Sharif
Robert I. Sherman
Michael Shermer
Robert Silverberg
Sarah Silverman
Bob Simon
Claude Simon
Simplot, J.R.
Joe Simpson
Peter Singer
Marie Skłodowska-Curie
Slayer
J.J.C. Smart
Robert Smith (football)
George H. Smith
Robert Smith
Lee Smolin
Steven Soderbergh
Todd Solondz
Annika Sorenstam
George Soros
Joseph Stalin
Richard Stallman
Victor Stenger
Bruce Sterling
Howard Stern
J. Michael Straczynski
Ken Stringfellow
Julia Sweeney
Matthew Sweet
James Taranto
Teller
Studs Terkel
Louis Theroux
Pat Tillman
Tom Tomorrow
Tool
Linus Torvalds
Solomon Tulbure
Ted Turner
Bill Tytla
Eddie Vedder
Paul Verhoeven
Gore Vidal
Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Sarah Vowell
Matt Wagner
Annika Walter
Harry Waters
Roger Waters
James Watson
Peter Watts
Steven Weinberg
Gene Weingarten
Joss Whedon
Earl Wild
Gene Wilder
Harland Williams
Sean Williams
Ted Williams
Ian Wilmut
Rabbi Sherwin T. Wine
Tom Wolfe
Lewis Wolpert
Steve Wozniak
Bruce Wright
Irvin D. Yalom
Frank Zappa
Zarkov
Nick Zedd
<
Ed Conrad
MEN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com

Hachiroku

Aug 7, 2009, 6:49:37 PM8/7/09
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:38:43 -0700, Cereal Killer wrote:

> <
> Don't believe the Whack Jobs who've been flling your brain with
> nonsense about the universe.
> <
> Pay absolutely no attention to the atheists and evolutionists who
> insist there is NO God.

Supreme Bean?

Are you bullshitting me?

My kid watches that cartoon. He's 9.
Time to grow up, and readjust your tin foil hat, Ace.

Message has been deleted

FatMoe

Aug 7, 2009, 9:47:46 PM8/7/09
> Fat Moe
I see I'm on the list.... it's in the "M's"