access to instrument panel fuses?

MoiPBear

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
My windshield wipers died this morning on my 1998 Toyota Sienna. We had
freezing rain then snow last night. While warming up the car, the wipers were
probably left "on" and stuck. I'd like to check the fuse but I have no idea
how to get at it.

Owner's manual shows it as a 20A fuse and it's location within the instrument
panel fuse box but I can't figure out how to get at it. I can't believe you
have to remove the dashboard panel which is overlapped by the door panel, hence
removing the door panel? Does this have to be done by a dealer? I can just
imaging the labor charge for replacing this fuse!

Barb