timing belt 1990 Frontirer V-6

Mac

Jan 8, 2011, 12:27:29 PM1/8/11
How hard is it to replace the timing belt on a 1990 Frontier, V-6??
Any special tool, should you do the water pump or other parts while
you are there? Have done my Miata a couple of times with no issues.
Just wanting to get any ideas or suggestions. thanks.
Message has been deleted

Mac

Jan 15, 2011, 12:22:49 PM1/15/11
My bad. was doing some stuff on my 1990 Miata so I guess I had that
on my mind. it is a 2000. So any one with any help on the initial
question??

E. Meyer

Jan 15, 2011, 12:50:18 PM1/15/11
Message has been deleted