1986 Nissan Sentra brake light assembly

John

Sep 21, 2010, 9:07:57 PM9/21/10
I had a car accident a while back and the glass covering the brake
lights or assembly was shattered. No one in my area knows how to get the
part, so for the moment I have applied red tape to the back lights.
However this will not last forever. How and where can I look to find
this part? Thanks..

John
--
Are there errors in the Bible? Is Jesus Christ God?
After death whats on the other side? If you want to

willshak

Sep 21, 2010, 9:34:29 PM9/21/10
John wrote the following:

> I had a car accident a while back and the glass covering the brake
> lights or assembly was shattered. No one in my area knows how to get the
> part, so for the moment I have applied red tape to the back lights.
> However this will not last forever. How and where can I look to find
> this part? Thanks..
>

> John

Auto junk/salvage yard?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

John

Sep 21, 2010, 9:47:13 PM9/21/10
In article <JcednSsZhOW9wATR...@supernews.com>,
willshak <will...@00hvc.rr.com> wrote:

> John wrote the following:
> > I had a car accident a while back and the glass covering the brake
> > lights or assembly was shattered. No one in my area knows how to get the
> > part, so for the moment I have applied red tape to the back lights.
> > However this will not last forever. How and where can I look to find
> > this part? Thanks..
> >

> > John
> >
> Auto junk/salvage yard?

Checked and none are available. In my area they get crushed if under 5
years old.

al

Sep 22, 2010, 6:22:11 PM9/22/10

Check out http://car-part.com/index.htm. Good luck. Al

John

Sep 22, 2010, 9:23:45 PM9/22/10

nucleus

Sep 23, 2010, 9:56:27 PM9/23/10
if you like to do your own work, google "u pull it auto parts"
and search for a location near you. some of these places let
you search online for a specific vehicle but that does not
necessarily mean that the part you need is remaining on the
vehicle at that location.

examples are:

http://www.pullapart.com/

http://www.u-pull-it.com/