Festivals of Speed Exotic Car Show Pictures - St. Petersburg, FL

Paul Michaels

Apr 6, 2011, 4:21:48 PM4/6/11
My brother and I went down to St. Petersburg this past weekend to
check out the Festivals of Speed exotic car, bike and boat show held
in North Straub Park.

There were a few Nissan GT-R's at the show. <drool> I took about 160
pictures during the day.

Here's the gallery - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Festivals-of-Speed-Exotic-Car-Show-St-Petersburg-FL/

Tickets to the show were only $10, so I'd highly recommend going to
one of these if one is taking place near you. The show also makes
stops in Orlando, Miami and the Mission Inn.

Cheers,
Paul