Pathfinder ashtray

Keith

Jan 13, 2011, 11:22:08 AM1/13/11
Bought a 2000 Pathfinder and the ashtray is missing. It would be nice to
have as a place to store change etc. (probably what happened to the
original).
I don't suppose anyone has one, or knows where to get one reasonably priced?
I haven't gone to Nissan yet, but I suspect they would want my life savings
for such an item, rather than the $4.99 that it's worth ;)

Thanks,
Keith

willshak

Jan 13, 2011, 11:41:59 AM1/13/11
Keith wrote the following:

Check in a salvage yard. The ashtray may be the same as in a Frontier.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Keith

Jan 13, 2011, 11:21:46 PM1/13/11

"willshak" <will...@00hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
I did email one wrecker and asked. Waiting to hear back.
Thanks