proof your ALL pathetic

Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET)

Dec 14, 2010, 6:06:59 PM12/14/10
Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

Shite, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shite eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are pissing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info shite for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as shite wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dipshits have pissed me off a fucking sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Message has been deleted

SMS

Dec 15, 2010, 10:57:36 AM12/15/10
On 12/14/2010 6:14 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article
> <87ab06ae-cb8f-46b0...@i17g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,

> "Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET)"<ps...@lawyer.com> wrote:
>
>> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
>> pathetic.
>
> It's wonderful when the troll starts off announcing himself as an idiot.

And he don't speak no good English.

willshak

Dec 15, 2010, 11:47:14 AM12/15/10
Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET) wrote the following:

> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
> pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
> There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
Header = "you're" instead of "your".
1st line = "losers" instead of "loosers"
2nd line = "you're" instead of "your" again.
3rd line = "isn't" instead of "arent", which correct spelling would be
"aren't" if used correctly.
4th line = "their" instead of "there".

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

SparkoHeaps

Dec 15, 2010, 1:10:21 PM12/15/10
Report not abuse
On Dec 15, 8:57 am, SMS <scharf.ste...@geemail.com> wrote:
> On 12/14/2010 6:14 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <87ab06ae-cb8f-46b0-b146-6f0cc745b...@i17g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,

> >   "Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET)"<ps...@lawyer.com>  wrote:
>
> >> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
> >> pathetic.
>
> > It's wonderful when the troll starts off announcing himself as an idiot.
>
> And he don't speak no good English.

I don't understand you people! I mean all these picky little points
you keep bringing up. They don't mean nothing.

Richard B. Gilbert

Dec 15, 2010, 2:24:25 PM12/15/10
On 12/15/2010 11:47 AM, willshak wrote:
> Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET) wrote the following:
>> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
>> pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
>> There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
>> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
> Header = "you're" instead of "your".
> 1st line = "losers" instead of "loosers"
> 2nd line = "you're" instead of "your" again.
> 3rd line = "isn't" instead of "arent", which correct spelling would be
> "aren't" if used correctly.
> 4th line = "their" instead of "there".

I guess "Aussies" don't speak English!

Engineer@pnb.retired_1987 Don Schmidt

Dec 15, 2010, 3:00:41 PM12/15/10
Let us not forget this is a gathering place for gentle people.

--
Don - Vancouver, USA
"May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American

"Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET)" <ps...@lawyer.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Steve Sobol

Dec 15, 2010, 5:48:54 PM12/15/10
In article <KLadnTGilZJ7iJTQ...@giganews.com>, rgilbert88
@comcast.net says...

> I guess "Aussies" don't speak English!

Aussies don't speak English. neither do Americans. ;)

--
Steve Sobol - Programming/Web Dev/IT Support
Apple Valley, CA

Engineer@pnb.retired_1987 Don Schmidt

Dec 16, 2010, 6:55:47 AM12/16/10
When using the word, Americans, it would include all of the countries in
North and South America. Therefore it would be correct to include Spanish
and Portuguese.

--
Don

"Steve Sobol" <sjs...@JustThe.net> wrote in message

willshak

Dec 16, 2010, 7:59:36 AM12/16/10
Don Schmidt wrote the following:

> When using the word, Americans, it would include all of the countries in
> North and South America. Therefore it would be correct to include Spanish
> and Portuguese.

But we are the only country in North, Central, and South America that
has 'America' as part of its name. "The United States of America" is the
official name.
I don't know if we were responsible for shortening the name to just
America, but I suspect that it was everybody else.

KristleBawl

Dec 16, 2010, 10:41:37 AM12/16/10
willshak once said:
> Don Schmidt wrote the following:
>> When using the word, Americans, it would include all of the countries
>> in North and South America. Therefore it would be correct to include
>> Spanish and Portuguese.
>
> But we are the only country in North, Central, and South America that
> has 'America' as part of its name. "The United States of America" is the
> official name.
> I don't know if we were responsible for shortening the name to just
> America, but I suspect that it was everybody else.

That's true. Americans are citizens of the USA, not to be confused with
other North Americans, South Americans, Latin Americans, or Central
Americans. Native Americans, however, are also Americans, as are all
hyphenated-Americans, but not dashed. :-)

--
What do you call a male ladybug?
KristleBawl's Taglines by Tagzilla 0.066.2

Gene E. Bloch

Dec 16, 2010, 1:43:24 PM12/16/10
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:41:37 -0500, KristleBawl wrote:

> willshak once said:
>> Don Schmidt wrote the following:
>>> When using the word, Americans, it would include all of the countries
>>> in North and South America. Therefore it would be correct to include
>>> Spanish and Portuguese.
>>
>> But we are the only country in North, Central, and South America that
>> has 'America' as part of its name. "The United States of America" is the
>> official name.
>> I don't know if we were responsible for shortening the name to just
>> America, but I suspect that it was everybody else.
>
> That's true. Americans are citizens of the USA, not to be confused with
> other North Americans, South Americans, Latin Americans, or Central
> Americans. Native Americans, however, are also Americans, as are all
> hyphenated-Americans, but not dashed. :-)

Cute :-)

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)

Sulfide Eater

Dec 16, 2010, 7:23:54 PM12/16/10
On 14/12/2010 6:06 PM, Peter Lucas (Green Beret RET) wrote:
>[troll deleted]

Peter Lucas 40, Usenet 0.

The only winning move is not to play, folks!

Engineer@pnb.retired_1987 Don Schmidt

Dec 17, 2010, 8:44:29 AM12/17/10
But note the Presidential Seal, "President of the United States".

The "of America" is to locate where the United States are located on the
globe.

--
Don, Vancouver, USA
-----------------------------------

"willshak" <will...@00hvc.rr.com> wrote in message

willshak

Dec 18, 2010, 7:42:00 AM12/18/10
Don Schmidt wrote the following:
> But note the Presidential Seal, "President of the United States".
>
> The "of America" is to locate where the United States are located on the
> globe.

Yes it does, but the official title is still "The United States of America"
"The" is also a part of the official title.
Look on any US bill.

Engineer@pnb.retired_1987 Don Schmidt

Dec 18, 2010, 11:40:27 AM12/18/10
I'll concede "The United States of America" is the official name of the
country if you concede that when one uses the word "American's" it includes
all of the peoples of North, Central and South America. When Europe is
used, it represents the peoples of England, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway,
Spain, Italy, Poland and many other nations.

Don
Quid pro quo.

"willshak" <will...@00hvc.rr.com> wrote in message

Justin

Dec 18, 2010, 3:08:57 PM12/18/10
Don Schmidt wrote on [Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:40:27 -0800]:
> I'll concede "The United States of America" is the official name of the
> country if you concede that when one uses the word "American's" it includes

What about when one uses the word Americans?

Engineer@pnb.retired_1987 Don Schmidt

Dec 18, 2010, 5:52:19 PM12/18/10
Yep, that one also.

"Justin" <nos...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

HoneyMonster

Dec 18, 2010, 7:02:08 PM12/18/10

He means that one is possessive, the other plural, dimwit.
And stop top-posting.

Engineer@pnb.retired_1987 Don Schmidt

Dec 18, 2010, 10:44:01 PM12/18/10
I know one is possessive and the other plural.

If top posting is too difficult for you, best you avoid it.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"HoneyMonster" <som...@someplace.invalid> wrote in message

KristleBawl

Dec 19, 2010, 1:08:52 PM12/19/10
Don Schmidt once said:
> If top posting is too difficult for you, best you avoid it.

Top posting itself isn't always a problem, but top posting with a
signature makes all the quoted text into part of your signature when
anyone else replies, thus deleting everything. Also, it seems that MS is
the only software vendor that thinks top posting is the default.

As a former faithful user of MS OE, I learned to be courteous to
everyone else by top posting without a signature in some newsgroups and
bottom posting with a signature in others. It does make a difference.

--
Usenet Netiquette Rule #11: R-E-S-P-E-C-T!