voting? lol what a JOKE

Peter Lucas

Nov 2, 2010, 6:14:19 PM11/2/10
I ''voted'' two weeks ago. (NOT for the left wing demobrat nigger
lovver party!)
Did you ever wonder why they give you prepiad postage envalopes
knowing full well
you carnt use them in another country? Frikken idiots. This election
is rigged against
the thinking person who ''dare'' NOT to vote democbrat.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Obama in the whitehouse.....Thats exatcly what we need,
another black family in government housing

Chemo the Clown

Nov 2, 2010, 6:21:16 PM11/2/10

I can't believe you are old enough to vote.

IGot2P

Nov 2, 2010, 7:32:17 PM11/2/10

Or smart enough.

Tom

Nov 2, 2010, 11:38:58 PM11/2/10

Ditto.

If he's in Brisbane and can't use his ballot envelope, how the hell
did he vote two weeks ago?

God help us all if we ever get to vote online.

Tom

Message has been deleted

IGot2P

Nov 3, 2010, 11:08:00 AM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 12:09 AM, Barry wrote:
> In article
> <8fad5e69-8eb8-4d37...@g25g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
> Would that be any worse than becoming president without a birth
> certificate?

My god, give it up as that rumor has been going around since early 2008.
You statement is not only untrue (if you were referring to Obama), it is
also quite dated.

Now you can tell us that Elvis lives and we didn't go to the moon.