Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1

Sal

May 19, 2010, 5:11:55 AM5/19/10
Wow, I knew that the ZR1 was HIGHLY overrated and that it got crushed
by 1/2 second in a 1/4 drag race by the 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo which
has 138 less bhp and weighs hundreds of more lbs. I knew that, but
that really didn't prepare me for just how slow the ZR1 is compared to
a fast car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJEQWhSsZc

I can't even imagine how bad it would have gone for the ZR1 if it had
been the upcoming 1350bhp Bugatti Veyron GT or the 1100+ bhp 2500lbs
Koenigsegg CCXR E100.

C. E. White

May 19, 2010, 10:41:42 AM5/19/10
You need to do a price compariosn....

Ed
"Sal" <jackwh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

D.

May 19, 2010, 5:14:43 PM5/19/10
Great video ,
Thanks ,
Dick

Roy

May 20, 2010, 2:39:44 PM5/20/10

"Sal" <jackwh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Why is it that every time I read your dribble I have the urge to put on
rubber gloves and play proctologist.

Message has been deleted