2007-2012 Nissan Altima Engine 2.5S Oil Change & Filter Replacement Guide

Paul Michaels

Jul 6, 2011, 2:26:55 PM7/6/11
I just changed the motor oil and replaced the oil filter in our 2011
Nissan Altima 2.5 S and took pictures of the process. I created a
quick guide to help other owners who'd like to do this procedure
themselves.

The process is the same for any fourth generation (2007, 2008, 2009,
2010, 2011 & 2012) Nissan Altima equipped with the 2.5 liter I4 QR25DE
engine.

Here's the page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/2007-2012-Nissan-Altima-2-5-S-I4-Engine-Oil-Change-Guide/

I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Cheers,