skyline missing

tiz

Jul 28, 2008, 6:22:07 PM7/28/08
:?: 88 R31 skyline missing constantly at idle and under load runs ok
when up to speed,i have changed the,temp sensor,distributor,airflow
meter,fuel filter.it only started this two days ago never had a
problem before.iam hoping someone can help me. :?

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/skyline-missing-ftopict248263.html

Winston

Aug 16, 2010, 1:30:08 AM8/16/10
On 7/28/2008 3:22 PM, tiz wrote:
> :?: 88 R31 skyline missing constantly at idle and under load runs ok
> when up to speed,i have changed the,temp sensor,distributor,airflow
> meter,fuel filter.it only started this two days ago never had a
> problem before.iam hoping someone can help me. :?

What codes were thrown?

--Winston