Saint Francis of Assisi 1-18-78

linf...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2010, 10:37:01 AM6/29/10

St. Francis of Assisi says,
"Men in the world do not understand the Salvation
of each man's Soul, according to The Father's Desire,
The Father's Will. Men must perpetuate this Great
Miracle in the world. Men say, 'What is the Miracle?'
And We Here in the Heavens say, 'The Miracle is, that
Great Delivery of Great Words are delivered through a
child every day.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 18,1978 AT 8:15 P.M.

SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI

" I am Saint Francis of Assisi. I come to honor
a Great Miracle, to pay homage to the way It is being
accomplished, for The Father's Will is being done in a
small place, through a small child, for a great,
magnificent reason.

Men in the world do not understand the Salvation
of each man's Soul, according to The Father's Desire,
The Father's Will. Men must perpetuate this Great
Miracle in the world. Men say, 'What is the Miracle?'
And We Here in the Heavens say, 'The Miracle is, that
Great Delivery of Great Words are delivered through a
child every day.'

What is a day? A day covers many hours, many
moments. A day covers darkness, light. A day covers
emotions. A day covers hope, need, desire. A day
covers prayer. A day covers vocation, personal needs
and love everywhere. A day, in man's time, is a great
given time for man to deliver to The Father, purity,
love and hope.

Men must understand that this Great Miracle
designed by The Father has been given to the world to
bring many Souls to Heaven, Here. When I was upon
the earth I was given the great privilege, the great
blessing to walk in a particular manner for a particular
purpose upon the earth; that purpose, similar to now,
was a privileged role. I was asked and given the
permission to rebuild the Church. This child has been
asked and given the privilege to use what is given
through her, to her, to re-establish what The Father gave
to the world.

Men say, 'Why such a great task for such a small
person?' I, Saint Francis of Assisi, say, 'The task is
great, the child is small, but the Power of The Father
Almighty.' The task can be done when obedience is
followed, one step at a time, forever after. Men forget
the magnitude of obedience. Men misconstrue the reality
of obedience and men diminish the performance of
obedience. Men sometimes look to false obedience rather
than pure obedience, according to The Father's Will.

This child speaks hour upon hour. Endless Words
pour forth through her. There is so much to be said,
so much to be done and so many Souls to be given the
opportunity to better understand the purpose of human
life. Men throughout the world must see this child.
They must begin to recognize that her way is The
Father's Way; her will, The Father's Will; her love, The
Father's Love; her dependence, totally upon The Father's
Love, Hope and Desire for all of mankind.

This great Church The Father established upon the
earth has taken a form of being in a position where all
things are being neglected. This child has been given
the task, the privilege to work in the task of
re-establishing what has already been delivered.
Thousands and thousands and thousands of Words have
been sent forth through this child to teach men of all
ages, all ways of life, all personalities, all natures, all
heritages, the way, the purpose, the goal and the truth.

I hold her more deeply for the child is beyond
exhaustion in the human form. Days to come, this child
must find rest or she will collapse in the physical. No
man knows that this child, the puppet of The Father,
dangles on the strings of His Power, but in this dangling
there is great exhaustion and much energy incurred.
So many times men look at this child and they want
this child to be the greatest strength in the world,
physically. I say to you on this night, 'The greatest
strength in the world is The Father's Will, and the
submission of a will to perform in His Will every
moment, every hour.'

So many issues have been brought to this child's
attention in the years of past, and so many things are
to be accomplished in the coming years. But this child's
physical is beyond what men know exhaustion to be,
and she knows this, but perseverance keeps her going.
She has been told she must rest.

I, Saint Francis of Assisi, come to the world once
again and I will have a place in this City named after
The Father. And in this place, men will come to rest,
men will come to seek comfort, men will come to seek
teaching, men will come to follow the correct way for
the good of their Soul to one day meet The Father's
Face, Eyes and Direction. This place will be a place
for hundreds, for thousands of children to come and seek
the peace of Grace, to feel the Power of Divine Love
and the Power in Divine Hope, for all men to follow a
given road.

My place in this City will give men history, will
give men hope, and will direct their way of life, though
some may seem remote. Some men will come in anger,
some men will come in hate. Some men will come to
find and to establish a way of life. Men will come to
look to a greater learning. Some men will come to feel
only the peace that will be there, and they will look to
my way of life and perhaps try to repeat it. But I say
to all men in the world, 'Follow the given pattern of
life. Look to The Father's Way for you, and know that
as you walk in the physical way, seek out the path for
you; and remember, it is always for the good of your
Soul.'

I bless you, my children, through a child, and I
say, 'The Father's Will is being done every day.' There
is much change to occur in given ways. The child is
aware of what must be done, but I, Saint Francis of
Assisi, say to each of you, one by one, 'Be aware that
your purpose upon the earth is to return to The Father
your Soul, but more than this, it is to walk such a purity
role that in this role you will be the example for many,
many men to learn the beauty of self-control. And also,
through your example you will teach them that they,
too, must look to commitment to The Father, commending
one's whole self in service to Him, and to honor Him
daily, telling Him you love Him.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

willshak

Jun 29, 2010, 9:43:28 PM6/29/10
linf...@yahoo.com wrote the following:

<snipped OT message>

Not a single reference to a Nissan or any other car.
'Assisi' came close to nissan. Drop one S and add two Ns.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY