1999 JXi Interior rear view mirror

25 vues

normc

non lue,
11 janv. 2007, 05:09:0611/01/2007
I recently bought car from private party. The rear view mirror is all
discolored and unusable.

I took it to dealer who said it was an LED mirror and the LEDs had
butned out. I told them to replace it with a 'standard', manual,
flip-the-switch mirror. They said that the LED mirror and standard
mirror were not interchangable because of electrical connectors/connections.

They told me the LED mirror cost was $240, not including installation.
I told them to forget it; I would try to find a used mirror and have my
regular mechanic install it.

I've been GOOGLEing the web, looking for any kind of information,
unsuccessfully.

Can anyone provide me with a link or two? I'd like to determine what
the part number is. Is there some Charysler Corp website where I could
find the part number and other information?

TIA

Norm

maxpower

non lue,
11 janv. 2007, 15:39:5411/01/2007

"normc" <nor...@socal.rr.com> wrote in message

Why not just get the part number from the dealer that gave you the price?
and you can go to any after market parts store to get a plain ole mirror and
mount it.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Mac Cool

non lue,
17 janv. 2007, 17:56:2217/01/2007
normc:

> Can anyone provide me with a link or two?

Buy a replacement on ebay for $20, don't replace it with a plain mirror,
that's ghetto.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=mppf&sbrftog=1
&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=rear+view+mirror&sacat=6030%26catref%3DC6
&fmmk=chrysler&fmmd=sebring&fylo=&fyhi=&mppfqy=rear+view+mirror&sargn=-1%
26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=27529&ftrt=1&ftrv=1
&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1

http://tinyurl.com/ypjn48

--
Mac Cool

0 nouveau message