2003 and future BMW 3/5 series updates?

Bogdan Urma

Jun 13, 2002, 8:23:26 AM6/13/02
I'm looking to perhaps get a 330i at the end of the year, and am wondering if
there will be any changes in the 2003 3 series. Anyone know? What about the 5
series? I think that in 2004 they will get redone, but am not sure? If so, when
will the 3's be redone? 2004 or later? Any site with BMW's plans?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Ilir Dibrani

Jun 13, 2002, 1:26:05 PM6/13/02
6 series are on my site: http://bmwheaven.bmwsport.net under the "News"
section.
The 5 series are coming on there soon :).

Greetz Ilir Dibrani

"Bogdan Urma" <bu...@newton.ruph.cornell.edu> schreef in bericht

DTAHT

Jun 16, 2002, 1:57:46 AM6/16/02
The new 5 Series (E60) is set to debut at the 2003 Frankfurt show. It has been
confirmed that there will be a 2003 E39 5 series. Rumor has it that the sport
package may include the M5 lookalike bumpers that have been part of the Euro
sport package. Sorry, don't know much about the E46 changes, as that model
won't be replaced until 2005 or 2006.