Caution - Low Flying Bobs

1 view

Popeye

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
I hate when that happens.

Joel Garry wrote
>From uniontrib.com:
>
> August 2, 1999
>

>A man killed in a crash that snarled traffic on state Route 163 for hours
>Saturday night has been identified as Robert Hernandez of Oceanside.
>
>Hernandez, 22, was a passenger in a southbound Mitsubishi Montero carrying
>several people that crashed into the center median and overturned just
south of
>Interstate 15 about 7:50 p.m., authorities said.
>
>Hernandez was thrown from the vehicle into the northbound lanes, where he
>slammed into the windshield of a BMW, said CHP Officer Phil Konstantin.
>
>[...]
>
>jg
>--
>These opinions are my own.
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry Remove nospam to
reply.
>mailto:joel-...@nospam.home.com Oracle and unix
guy.

Joel Garry

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99

Art Hadley

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
Jeez, that's awful! Is the BMW OK?

Joel Garry

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99
On Thu, 05 Aug 1999 10:59:55 -0500, Art Hadley <a...@ukans.edu> wrote:
>Jeez, that's awful! Is the BMW OK?

As with so many of these little filler items, we'll never know unless
the driver or a witness happens to read this group. I drive that route
every day (soon in a 750, soon, just got it past smog, just need to fix
one more damn seal and buy tires), and can testify as to the freeway's
hinkiness due to construction.