replacing third (center) brake light bulb

Kiriakos Georgiou

Feb 15, 2004, 2:34:37 PM2/15/04
I can access the bulb assembly from the trunk, but I have no idea how to
remove it. I am afraid I'll break it - do I need to unscrew it? which
direction? Can it be done by hand or do I need a special tool?

regards,

Kiriakos Georgiou

Feb 15, 2004, 2:42:30 PM2/15/04
Oops, forgot to mention, it's a 98 Integra GS.

"Kiriakos Georgiou" <k...@olympiakos.com> wrote in message

Kiriakos Georgiou

Feb 16, 2004, 5:20:19 PM2/16/04

Open trunk and locate bulb housing. Push and turn entire housing
counterclockwise, then pull. Remove wiring plug (push on the safety
thingy), replace bulb, and repeat process in reverse.

Kiriakos