Playgroup Craft!

MEPLEASE@optusnet.com.au Kelly

Feb 22, 2005, 8:54:57 PM2/22/05
I have started taking Bella to Playgroup and during the 2 hours that we are
there we do a craft. Well the parents take turns in organising the craft each
week.. So, do you lovely people have some ideas for me the age range is 2 - 5?.

We have done things like:

Colour - In
Use Glue to stick on cut-outs, glitter
Paint.
Drew a picture with a candle, then painted over and the picture came through.
Drew a picture with glue and sprinkled sand over it.

--
Kelly
Mummy to Emily (12 Aug 01) and Isabella (5 Dec 02)

Alley

Feb 22, 2005, 9:33:24 PM2/22/05
do you lovely people have some ideas for me the age range is 2 - 5?.

> --

> Kelly
> Mummy to Emily (12 Aug 01) and Isabella (5 Dec 02)

I'm not very creative...

glue cotton balls on paper to make sheep!

make a massive batch of playdoh.

finger painting

paint cut egg cartons green to make caterpillas.

Alissa

Nic H

Feb 22, 2005, 9:53:30 PM2/22/05

What about macaroni necklaces?

Take in however many colouring in sheets printed off the PC, take in a
load of crepe paper in varous colours which they all have to roll into
small balls, to stick on the pictures with glue.

Nic H

Aprill

Feb 22, 2005, 11:37:08 PM2/22/05
Easter is coming up.. you could do the cotton ball thing on cardboard
rabbit cutouts or something. The older kids could paint cardboard easter
eggs.

..aprill

A&G&K&H

Feb 22, 2005, 11:56:34 PM2/22/05

"Kelly" <kellyREMOVE MEPL...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> I have started taking Bella to Playgroup and during the 2 hours that we
are
> there we do a craft. Well the parents take turns in organising the craft
each
> week.. So, do you lovely people have some ideas for me the age range is
2 - 5?.

> We have done things like:
>
> Colour - In
> Use Glue to stick on cut-outs, glitter
> Paint.
> Drew a picture with a candle, then painted over and the picture came
through.
> Drew a picture with glue and sprinkled sand over it.

Mum does it all for our playgroup but was a teacher for many years so can
pull most ideas together at the last minute.
Some of the best ones have been themed - we made "pancakes" for pancake day
the other week - some of the Mum's cooked them and the kids glued cream
circles (pancake) with red cellophane (jam) and white cotton balls (cream).
We've stuck cotton balls into egg shells and stuck little beaks on them to
make Easter Chicks.
We've drawn with crayons onto pre-boiled eggs before dunking them into food
colouring for Easter.
We've stuck grass seed and a bit of potting mix into the ends of old
pantyhose, tied it off into a ball, stuck it in a decorated yoghurt
container and made "grass heads" (don't laugh).... the grass sprouts in a
few days and it provides a source of interest for weeks.
WE made little flags for Australia day (blue rectangles with some stick on
gold stars.
We've done hand prints on fabric with fabric paint.
We made heart cards and necklaces for Valentines day.
We've done the macaroni necklace thing
We've hung coloured leaves with ribbon from coathangers for "Autumn" mobiles
Stick little bits of cellophane onto paper to make "stained glass windows"
...they are just the things I can think of now.

Playdough (I've got a good microwave recipe if you need it) and "goop"
(cornflower, water and food colouring).We do painting most weeks as well.

Mum uses a website for more ideas - maybe google "craft and toddler" to see
what comes up.

HTH
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

toto

Feb 23, 2005, 9:09:31 AM2/23/05
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:54:57 +1100, "Kelly" <kellyREMOVE
MEPL...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>I have started taking Bella to Playgroup and during the 2 hours that we are
>there we do a craft. Well the parents take turns in organising the craft each
>week.. So, do you lovely people have some ideas for me the age range is 2 - 5?.
>
>We have done things like:
>
>Colour - In
>Use Glue to stick on cut-outs, glitter
>Paint.
>Drew a picture with a candle, then painted over and the picture came through.
>Drew a picture with glue and sprinkled sand over it.

Some of these will be too hard for 2 year olds, but most should be ok
or can be adapted.

More in another post

Children's Craft Box

Supplies - Construction paper, glue, scissors,
tissue paper, water colors, paint brushes, empty
plastic or tin cup, beans, noodles, buttons, ribbons,
rickrack, small amount of sand (in a 35mm film canister),
glitter, googly eyes, washers, screws, pipe cleaners,
felt, sequins, snips of paper, felt, and foamys, etc.
Either newspaper or a plastic tablecloth. Medium box
with a lid. Imagination and fun.

Project how to -
1.Divide the snips of paper into one baggy. Put the lace,
ribbons, and rickrack into another. Put the rest into
another bag.
2.Put all the bags into the box with the construction
paper and tissue paper.

GLUE OVER
Materials
styrofoam grocery tray
scissors
felt pens
paintbrush
white glue in a cap

Art Process
1. Adult cuts a shape or piece from a stryrofoam
meat tray.
2. Draw on the styrofoam piece with felt pens using
a wide variety of colors, completely covering the
surface.
3. Dry the artwork.
4. Paint white glue over the entire surface of the
colored piece.
5. Dry the glue completely to produce a slick sealed
surface that brightens and enhances the colors
underneath.

Variations
Use the glue over as an ornament, to hang from a
mobile or as a piece of artwork to hang on a wall.
If hanging the glue over on a wall, use a pencil
to poke a small hole in the styrofoam and insert a
bit of yarn. You may also tape a paper clip to the
back of the design for use as a hanger.
Hint: Glue Overs can be made very small or very large
depending on the artist's choice, plan or desire.

Many bingo fans throw away their old dobbers. These
make wonderful painting tools for the children when
refilled with whatever kind of paints you wish to put
in them...I like to use tempera.

Partner Square Painting: The whole and its parts
painting
Chalk grid lines are snapped on the paper forming
sections that are then painted. The design comes
together and shows how the sectioned parts of the
paper make up the whole design.

Materials
newsprint to protect floor
butcher paper taped to floor, about 3' x 3' square
sidewalk chalk
4' length of heavy twine
tempera paints and paintbrushes
aprons or shirts to cover artists
2 or 3 children

Process
1.Cover about a 5' x 5' area of floor with newsprint
to protect from spills.
2.Tape a large square of butcher paper to the center
of the newsprint.
3.Stretch a length of twine between two artists. A
third artist rubs chalk back and forth on the twine
until it is well coated with chalk.
4.The two artist kneel on either side of the large
square paper, holding the twine tight across the
paper at floor level.
5.For the amazing fun moment, one of the partners or
a third person lifts the center of the twine a few
inches then lets it snap back to the paper, leaving a
chalk line on the paper.
6.Repeat the chalking of the twine. This time, move
the twine over about 5"-6" and snap again.
7.Repeat about six times, then cross over the first
lines so that the squares appear on the paper each
time (see illustration). It is common for the shapes
to resemble squares but not quite be true squares.
Working together is difficult!
8.When the paper is covered with chalk squares, paint
the squares with tempera paints. Leave some squares
blank, if desired. Leave in place and dry several hours.
9.When dry, notice how the parts of the squares make up
a whole; the large butcher paper is sectioned with many
colorful smaller squares.

Variation
?Segment a chalkboard or sidewalk into a grid and use
colored chalk to color in the squares.

Finger Print Trees

On a tray, place individual water color tablets -
you can place these in little individual cups so
the colors don't mix. You can usually just push
out the most stores or go to an art hardware store
and purchase them seprately. Include the colors of
red, orange, yellow, green and brown or any other
colors of autumn in your area of the world. Also
provide black and brown crayons or pencil crayons,
a small glass of water to dip fingers into, a
sponge for clean up and white drawing paper. Using
the brown or black crayon, the child draws the
trunk and branches of a tree. Then the child dips
their index finger into the water and rubs it onto
the paint tablet - the longer they rub, the more
brilliant will be the resulting colors. Their paint
loaded finger is then used to make "finger print
leaves" all over the tree branches. Some leaves can
be placed on the ground or can be blowing in the
wind. The results are stunning!

BUBBLE PICTURES
MATERIALS:
pie pans (the disposable ones work well)
liquid tempera paint in a variety of colors
liquid dishwashing detergent
felt-tipped markers
white or light-colored construction paper
drinking straws
newspaper
INSTRUCTIONS

Cover your work surface with newspaper. Stir together
1 cup water, 2 tablespoons paint, and 1 tablespoon
detergent in the pie pan. Place one end of a straw in
the mixture. (Caution the children not to suck on the
straw, but to blow into it) Continue blowing until
the bubbles are almost billowing over the edge of
the pan. Place a piece of construction paper on top
of the bubbles and hold it in place until several
bubbles have popped and transferred their shape onto
the paper. Continue the process with different colors,
if you wish. Blow more bubbles as needed. If the
bubble prints are not as dark as you'd like, add more
paint to the mixture. When satisfied with the bubble
prints, set aside to dry. When dry, add drawings to
the bubble prints such as a jet flying through the
clouds, etc.

Muffin Tin Prints
Cover a table with newspaper. Next, place enough old
muffin tins on top of the newspaper to completely
cover your table. Have the children paint the tops
of the muffin tins. When the children are done
painting, have them place a piece of paper on top of
the painted muffin tins to make a print.

bubble prints
Materials needed are white construction paper, 2 or
3 kitchen dixie cups, straws, and tempera paint
(powdered mixed with water so it's kind of runny
works best).

Pour paint mixture into cups. Put straw into each
cup, have child take turns blowing the mixture until
bubbles are ready to go over edges. Gently lay paper
on top of cups, when bubbles have popped, take paper
off. The bubble designs will be left on the paper.

Bubble Wrap Prints
Materials: Bubble wrap packing material, paint,
brushes, lots of paper

1. Tape the bubble wrap securely to the table. You
will want enough bubble wrap to cover your entire
table. 2. Provide different colors of paint and
brushes. Tell the children to paint any color or
design on the bubble wrap that they want.
3. When they are done painting, show them how to
make a print by pressing a piece of paper down on
top of their creation.

The more paint and colors there are on the bubble wrap,
the more interesting the designs get.

BIG Marble Painting
Materials: an old plastic wading pool, golf balls,
paint, paper
1. Tape each child's paper onto the bottom of the
wading pool
2. Have the children paint the golf balls different
colors
3. Put the golf balls in the wading pool
4. Have the children cooperate with one another to
move the pool so the golf balls roll around on their
paper.

Fly Swatter Painting
Materials: Plastic fly Swatters, assorted colors of
paint in bowls, paint brushes, and butcher paper.
1. Have the children "paint" the fly swatters with
their choice of paint.
2. Now swat the paper. This activity will leave
wonderful designs on the paper and the children
love "swatting" the paper.

Moo Cow Painting
Materials:
*Sawhorse
*Sack of disposable latex gloves (Gloves hang
approximately 16" [40.64 cm] from the base.)
*Two 2" (5.08 cm) C clamps (Cost is approximately
$2.00 each at a hardware store.)
*Liquid tempera paint
*Straight pin for punching holes in fingers of
glove
*Large, flat boxes to fit under the sawhorse
*Newspaper to cover the floor

Take two latex gloves and fill with liquid tempera
paint. Add enough water so the paint is evenly
dispersed into the fingers. Rubber band the top
after filling, and place in container to take to
the udder base frame. Unclamp the top and with a
friend (it's easier with two), insert the glove
and C clamp it at the top portion. The glove should
dangle freely. Do the same with the other glove.
Remove the rubber bands. Cover the floor with
newspaper. Lay sheets of paper in the cardboard
boxes. Puncture the glove fingers with a hole using
a straight pin. You may want to make two small holes
in the finger. Pull and squeeze the fingers of paint
as if you were milking a cow. The paint splattering
on the paper makes groovy designs! After the glove
is empty, reopen the clamp and remove and discard.

Activity: Moonscape Sculptures
Materials
*Blown up balloons of various sizes and shapes
*String
*Yarn
*Liquid Starch

Have the children drench their string and yarn in
the liquid starch and wrap around their balloon.
When the children are done covering their balloon
with the string-yarn-starch mixture, hang them up
in and out of a way place to dry. When the
sculpture is completely dry, have an adult pop the
balloon. Hang the string sculptures from the
ceiling.

Activity: Michelangelo Art
Materials
*paper
*crayons
*markers
*imagination

Procedure

I purchased a bunch of postcards with pictures of
famous pieces of artwork on them. During circle
time, we talked about each postcard and brainstormed
how each of the artists painted their creation.
When we got to some of Michelangelo's work, I
explained that he painted his pictures upside down.
We decided to try out our Michelangelo skills! We
crawled under our tables and covered them with butcher
paper until the whole underside was covered. Then,
the children created their pictures with markers and
crayons while laying under the table. After the
activity, we admired our creations and discussed how
it felt to draw upside down!

Activity: Preschool Art Museum
Materials
*appliance boxes
*tempra paint
*children's art work collected through the year
*tape

Procedure
Throughout the year, I collect samples of the
childrens art work. Instead of putting them in
a portfolio and sharing them with their parents
at our spring conference, we create an art museum
for the parents to visit. We begin to promote our
museum at least three weeks in advance. We normally
have our "showing" in the evening, after all the
parents have gotten off work. During our exhibition,
we provide fancy snacks that the children have made
and punch.

To set up our art museum I beg, borrow, and steal
large appliance boxes. Next, the kids paint the
boxes with tempra paint. We set the boxes up in
an empty room in our school and display the
childrens art work on the painted boxes. This
activity has been a huge success in the past.
One year, we used this as a fundraiser for our
school. After the parents had a chance to check
out all the art, we auctioned it off.

MAGIC MESSAGES-
INGREDIENTS:
cotton swabs or small paint brushes
lemon juice, white vinegar, or milk
white paper or plain white cards
INSTRUCTIONS:
Have children 'write' their messages with the
juice, vinegar, or milk using the cotton swabs
or brushes. To read their messages, iron the
paper. The words will magically appear.

KOOLAID PAINTING
INGREDIENTS:
1 package of pre-sweetened Koolaid, any color
glue (in small squeezable bottles)
stiff paper
INSTRUCTIONS:
Children create any design on paper with glue. Cut
a small corner off the Koolaid package for pouring.
Children sprinkle Koolaid over glue. Koolaid
magically turns from almost white powder to bright
colors. Gently shake off excess Koolaid to use
again. Let dry.

Glue Ideas

1. Use squeeze bottles with long tips for squeezing
glue all over a piece of paper. Shake glitter,
colored salt, or other stuff on the glue.
2. For applying pieces of paper, material, wallpaper
samples, and othermaterials on paper use glue in
individual cups and Q-tips or craft sticks.
3. For large groups to share glue, use larger
containers like frozen food trays.

Blob Painting

For blob painting (dripping paint from a squeeze
bottle), use clean, empty contact solution bottles.

Coloring Idea

Let children color on large sheets of newspaper
taped to the top of thetable.

Construction Paper Ideas

1. Paper boxes
2. Paper fans
3. Origami
4. Weave with paper strips
5. Make stained glass windows with cellophane
6. Use with paper mache projects
7. Make masks
8. Paper curling projects
9. Ring chains
10. Make a book
11. Make cards for the holidays

Painting Surfaces

1. Construction paper
2. Newsprint
3. Tissue paper
4. Tracing paper
5. Aluminum foil
6. Clear acetate
7. Wood
8. Cardboard
9. Shelf paper
10. Paper table cloths
11. Paper place mats
12. Waxed paper
13. Boxes
14. Leather scraps
15. Sand paper
16. Paper towels
17. Mirrors
18. Plexiglas
19. Paper bags
20. Cookie sheets
21. Meat trays
22. Plastic
23. Cardboard
24. Styrofoam
25. Table surfaces
26. Bubble wrap
27. Outdoor surfaces with water - fence, sidewalk,
deck, etc.

Bubble Wrap Finger Paint

Children can finger paint on bubble wrap. When
they are done, place a piece of paper over the
top and make a print of it.

Cave Painting

1. Cut the edges of a large piece of corrugated cardboard
unevenly, as if it were a slab of rock. Paint it light
brown or beige.
2. Cut unevenly shaped pieces of white tissue paper or
tissues.
3. In a small container, mix together ½ cup of white
glue with ½ cup ofwater. Using a wide paintbrush, brush
the glue and water mixture onto the cardboard. Add a
layer of tissue pieces to cover the cardboard, brushing
the glue and water mixture onto the tissue pieces, if
needed.
4. Apply as many tissue layers as you choose. Set it
aside to dry.
5. Cut animal figures or other shapes out of corrugated
cardboard. Paint one side of each shape with a coat of
brown paint, and press it against the dried glue. Make
line designs by painting the edges of cardboard scraps
and pressing them against the surface.

Big And Small

Trace your own hand on a piece of construction paper and
write the word "big" above it. Have the children place
their hand over yours and compare the sizes. Then have
them trace their hand and write "small" above it. Discuss
big and small with the children

Sponge Painting

Use spring type clothespins pinched to the sponge for
sponge painting.

Apple Idea

Materials:

Red strips of paper about 1 1/2 inches wide
Green strip about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide
Brown strip about 2 inches long 1 inch wide

Directions:

Take the red strip of paper and bend the ends together.
Should resemble an apple. Bend the green strip and add
to the apple. Do not fold paper. Stick the brown strip
in the top. Stick a stapler inside the apple and staple.
These make a great welcome back to school gift.

Finger Painting

Instead of painting on the paper use the table and let
the children smear the paint on the table then place
paper on top of their design and peel off they will
love their creation.

Refrigerator Magnet

Cut fun foam cut into the shape of a hand, put ribbon
on one of the fingers and a magnetic strip on the back.

Glitter Shakers

Baby food jars make great glitter shakers for all
occasions.

Materials:

Glue gun
Baby food jar
Goodies for inside the jar
Glitter
Water
Ribbon or trim about 15 inches
Felt for bottom of jar

Directions:

Remove label, hot glue goodie (plastic flower, little
toy, plastic fish, your choice!) to inside of lid.
Fill jar with water (leave room for water level to
rise when the goodie lid is added). Add glitter,
about a tablespoon. Put on lid checking water level.
Hot glue lid in place Glue ribbon around the edge of
the lid, tie in bow. Cut a circle to fit the bottom
of felt and glue in place. Shake and watch it
sparkle!

Stained Glass Pictures

Glue tissue paper squares onto waxed paper, or have
younger ones stick in on contact paper. Finish by
surrounding with a decorative frame. Hang in a
window.

For Older Kids

Cut tissue paper up into 1x1-inch squares. Take a
square and fold it overthe end of a pencil. Dip the
tissue paper lightly in glue. Stick on paper, poster
board, etc and make a collage.

Clothesline

Draw two posts on a paper and paste a piece of
string or yarn across. Children paste pieces of
cloth on this line to look like clothes hanging on
a clothesline, blowing in the wind.

3-D Picture

Print out simple pictures on heavy paper, or use a
marker book with tear-out pages. Cut tissue paper
into 1 - 2 inch pieces. Put glue on a part of the
picture. Crumple a piece of tissue paper and stick
it on the picture. Continue until you have a 3-D
picture.

Create Your Own Stained Glass Picture

Give the kids some pieces of tissue paper, scissors,
regular paper or paper plates, glue, assorted trims,
and just let them create whatever they want.

Tracings

Use white tissue paper as tracing paper. Trace pictures
from coloring books or storybooks.

Colored Tissue Paper

If you have the kind of tissue paper that "bleeds" when
wet, you can give the kids scraps of different colored
tissue paper to put on white paper. Brush over it with
water, let sit. Remove the tissue paper and it should
have stained the white paper the various colors used.
Depending on the ages of the children, they could make
stained glass windows using the tissue paper and
black construction paper as an outline.

House Book

Materials:

Wallpaper books
Magazines

Directions:

Cut simple house shapes as large as possible from pages
of wallpaper book. Provide several of these to each
child. Let the children assemble their pages in book
fashion by stapling several house-shaped pages together.
Then let the children cut out pictures from the magazines
of objects, which belong in the different rooms of the
house. The children glue the pictures belonging in one
kind of room on each page. Make a kitchen page, a living
room page, a bathroom page, and bedroom pages.

Artwork Tablecloth

Tape butcher paper on the table and let the children
decorate as desired.

Painting On Sliding Glass Windows

Use dry erase markers or watercolor paint.

Charm Bracelet

To make one, cut a bunch of words or phrases from old
magazines. Glue half of them onto colored paper.
Trim around them individually. Glue another word
onto the back of each one. For a shiny finish, coat
the charms with acrylic gloss or clear contact paper.
Make a hole in the top of each charm and string them
onto a bracelet - length piece of nylon cording. For
a clasp, tie a button onto one end and loop in the
other.

Plaster Of Paris

Pick up candy molds at a craft store or a cake-decorating
place. Mix your plaster of paris according to directions.
Pour into the molds, let dry, pop them out and let the
children paint them. Before they dry, you can put a loop
of dental floss to use as a hanger. Or, before they dry
you can lay a magnet on them.

Make the letters of each child's name and glue them onto
a painted piece of wood.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits

toto

Feb 23, 2005, 9:36:19 AM2/23/05
MEPL...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>I have started taking Bella to Playgroup and during the 2 hours that we are
>there we do a craft. Well the parents take turns in organising the craft each
>week.. So, do you lovely people have some ideas for me the age range is 2 - 5?.
>
>We have done things like:
>
>Colour - In
>Use Glue to stick on cut-outs, glitter
>Paint.
>Drew a picture with a candle, then painted over and the picture came through.
>Drew a picture with glue and sprinkled sand over it.

It's fun to fingerpaint on the table surface. If the kids must have
something to take home, you can press paper into their design
to make the product.

RAINBOW STEW

1 cup cornstarch
4 cups water
1/3 cup sugar
food coloring
large ziploc bags
duct tape

Mix all of the above ingredients together into a large
fry pan.
Cook until thickened.
Remove and stir until cool and add coloring.
Make three or four different colors of rainbow stew.
Put two different colors into a large ziploc bag.
Push the air out of the bags, seal and duct tape top of
ziploc bag.

Let the children squeeze the bag and see what happens.
This will keep for about 2 weeks.
This is a wonderful lesson on primary color mixing.

**********
Use shaving cream---or with very little ones---aerosol
whipped cream to finger paint or shape with. Pudding
is another possibility. I've added sprinkles or non-pareils
as a different sensory experience.

************
FLOUR AND SALT FINGERPAINT

1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups salt
3/4 cup water
coloring

Combine flour and salt.
Add water.
This has a grainy quality,
unlike the other fingerpaints,
providing a different sensory experience.

*****************
Marbleized Chalk

Shallow pan like a cake pan
enough water to fill the pan
colored sidewalk chalk
butter knife
construction paper

Pour water in pan.
Scrape chalk and cover top of the water.
Mix different colors.

Makes neat pictures.
Place the construction paper on top of water making
sure you don't push paper under the water.
The chalk will stick to the paper.
Remove paper from pan and let dry.

****************
Melted Crayon Paint

The children can paint pictures onto a sheet, pillow case,
or any piece of fabric. After doing so, place paper over
the picture, iron over the paper, and peel the paper off.
The children love to see the prints!
Keep on doing this with additional pieces of paper until
no wax appears on the paper. Iron the fabric, attach it
to a dowel or piece of yarn, and you have a beautiful wall
hanging.

****************

Fragrant Soap Balls

Have children make homemade soap balls to give as a
holiday gift or just as a middle of the year surprise
to someone special in their lives.

Use water to moisten Ivory Snow Flakes to the
consistency of a very stiff dough. Divide the dough
into several bowls. Add a different perfume and food
coloring to each bowl for variety.

Have children shape large spoonfuls of the soap into
balls. Have them make about three balls each. Place
the balls on trays (labeled with their modeler's name!)
to harden for several days.

Have each child wrap their three soap balls in colored
cellophane paper and tie the package with a pretty
ribbon.

******************
UNCOOKED LAUNDRY STARCH

A mixture of 1 cup laundry/liquid starch,
1 cup cold water, and 3 cups soap flakes
will provide a quick fingerpaint.

Use food coloring or tempera to color the paint

*************

Bread Crumb Dough

Materials:

3 slices white bread
1-3 tsp. Glue
½ tsp. Liquid detergent or 1 tsp. Glycerin

What to Do:

Remove bread crusts. Crumble bread into tiny crumbs
-tearing it apart with your hands. Put into mixing
bowl. Add glycerin/detergent and 1 Tbls. of glue.
Mix well with your hands. Add more glue if it is
needed to hold the dough together. Gather the
mixture together and knead-the more you knead the
less sticky it will be. Let finished art air dry on
wax paper. Turn from time to time so they don't
stick to the paper.

Use to make sculptures to take home.

*************************
Colored Salt (2)

Materials:

Salt Colored Sidewalk Chalk
Paper
Container with lid

What to Do:

Pour salt on paper. Rub chalk over the salt.
The more you rub the deeper the color salt.
Pour into containers. Repeat for each color.

Make a picture with school glue, sprinkle colored salt
onto glue to finish the picture in color.