4 Tiels lookin for a new home

ICY-

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
I have 4 tiels who are desperate for a new home. they need to be split up
from each other as they no longer get along. Free to a good home

Richard

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
"ICY-" <mom2...@geocities.com> wrote:

>I have 4 tiels who are desperate for a new home. they need to be split up
>from each other as they no longer get along. Free to a good home

What is a tiel?

mikepatt...@spammindspring.com

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
I'm guessing a cockatiel. I suspect that if you have to ask, you don't
qualify as a "good" home. :-)
Mike

Richard

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
mikepatt...@SPAMmindspring.com wrote:

I was just wondering what caused them to stop getting along all of a
sudden? Bet it's woman trouble :)

rockdog

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99

mikepatt...@SPAMmindspring.com wrote:

> I'm guessing a cockatiel.

Hey Kudzu - dinner!
Too bad it is not a cuntatiel.

cranky

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In article <36E029F3...@yahoo.com>,
pc...@yahoo.com says...
What's up, prick?

Not done making an ass of yourself I see....

Do you really think that people involved with this
thread even care about you being scared of Kudzu and his
gayness?

What a loser you are.

--
cranky
cra...@pobox.com

mikepatt...@spammindspring.com

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
You know, sometimes I think "pcnot" and "cranky" are really two
different personalities co-inhabiting one body...

I must really be out of it, 'cause I had NO idea what the reference to
Kudzu means. If it weren't for cranky, I probably never would have,
either. OTOH, maybe I still don't.

Thanks cranky. I guess.

Mike

cranky

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In article <36e1508d...@news.mindspring.com>,
mikepatt...@SPAMmindspring.com says...

> You know, sometimes I think "pcnot" and "cranky" are really two
> different personalities co-inhabiting one body..

> I must really be out of it, 'cause I had NO idea what the reference to
> Kudzu means. If it weren't for cranky, I probably never would have,
> either. OTOH, maybe I still don't.
>
> Thanks cranky. I guess.
>
> Mike

The deal is thus.

Not too far back someone posting as PCNOT posted a bunch
of garbage about the MLK holiday and some other racial
stuff which I took exception to. I flamed him a bit and
ever since he has done his best to piss me off.

He posted using my name to a bunch of groups, (which
I've now stopped) he posted as me to gay personals
groups, and basically tried to make things difficult.
He's recently gotten to harassing a guy named Kudzu in
the atl.general group. Kudzu's gay and I think this
scares pcnot (who is now posting as rockdog) so he
decided to be real shitty about it.

In any case, I'm doing my best to make sure that people
know this is the same guy. He always posts from Remarq
with a posting host of Snider telecom.

You can look up his history by doing a search at
www.dejanews.com with pcnot or rockdog or rollingrock as
the search criteria.

Anyway, that's the deal.

--
cranky
cra...@pobox.com

Richard

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
the-...@pobox.com (cranky ) wrote:

>In article <36E029F3...@yahoo.com>,
>pc...@yahoo.com says...
>>

>> mikepatt...@SPAMmindspring.com wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm guessing a cockatiel.
>>
>> Hey Kudzu - dinner!
>> Too bad it is not a cuntatiel.
>>
>What's up, prick?
>
>Not done making an ass of yourself I see....
>
>Do you really think that people involved with this
>thread even care about you being scared of Kudzu and his
>gayness?

Not being gay or unsecure with my maleness I can't be sure, but they
say that most males are scared of gays because they are kinda gay and
they really want to do gay things themselves but can't face it. This
could be the case here...........
Richard

cranky

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In article <36e05354...@news.mindspring.com>,
a...@m.com says...

> Not being gay or unsecure with my maleness I can't be sure, but they
> say that most males are scared of gays because they are kinda gay and
> they really want to do gay things themselves but can't face it. This
> could be the case here...........
> Richard

That's what I keep hearing.

--
cranky
cra...@pobox.com

rockdog

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99

cranky wrote:

> What's up, prick?

Fuck you, piece of shit, turd tapper

> Not done making an ass of yourself I see....

Not done fucking with you, turd tapper ......
"don't fuck with me, you'll regret it", you said.
I'm fucking with you, cyber pussy.

> Do you really think that people involved with this
> thread even care about you being scared of Kudzu and his
> gayness?

Do you really think I give a fuck about what You think???
I knew that by posting this, you would have to stop
inserting objects in your ass, long enough to write
something stupid.

> What a loser you are.

Like I give a fuck what you think.
You PROMISED to get my account canceled.
You PROMISED that I would never be able to
post here again.
You said I would be sorry if I fucked with you.
I've been fucking with you for months, now.
YOU ARE THE LOSER, you pathetic cyber fucking pussy.
I case you haven't noticed, shit for brains,
I don't take threats too well. Even impotent
ones from a delusional cyber pussy, turd tapper.
I'll be pulling your chain again soon....
Keep checking the headers...

> --
> cranky ( the turd tapper )
> cra...@pobox.com