(Rev. 3.3) 'Scientology: Being EVIL to others, PROTECTS l. ron hubbard' - (Version 3.3 on 17 August 2006)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 17, 2006, 8:12:38 AM8/17/06
'Scientology: Being EVIL to others, PROTECTS l. ron hubbard'

(Version 3.3
on 17 Aug 2006)

'

I hope you do not fail to get the 'Scientology' logic:

'Being EVIL to others, PROTECTS l. ron hubbard.'

'

I had been busy shredding the "Church" of 'Scientology' to pieces, and
its founder l. ron hubbard too, for several years

before their well-prepared and carefully hidden, intensely evil
Black Operation - which was almost fatal to me - took its final
effect.

'

They are PROUD of being Criminal, of destroying Life and Beauty
and Love and Truth, and they selected and steered Criminal Minds
to do that job of destruction - and to do it in a hidden manner.

Criminals are Criminal, and they have no respect for life at
all.

You have recently gotten the Human Rights Issue that tells
you about their Intense Joy of Beautiful Hate. *(1)

That Issue originated with my more precisely facing some
of these Criminal Minds who enjoy(ed) working for (and
being employed by) l. ron hubbard,

those who - as their profession - secretly inflict
his evil onto others, "in order to protect l. ron
hubbard,"

or "their 'religion'" they say nowadays,
much like communists also do deceive people
by using common words, using them, however,
to describe THE OPPOSITE of what these
normally mean - pretending,

l. ron hubbard is "their religion."

I have studied them, the 'Scientologists' from close up,
as some of you know.

'

'

I hope you do not fail to get their logic:

'Being EVIL to others, PROTECTS l. ron hubbard.'

'

'

I had been busy shredding the "Church" of 'Scientology' to pieces,
and its founder l. ron hubbard too, with a clarity and depth of
understanding, as had never been done before nor since, by anyone
else,

with a grasp of ethics and care and love for people as you can
of course expect it of me.

I was simply protecting life, and so I stumbled upon those
who PRETEND "to protect life,"

who, in order to attract people to destroy,

and with the help of those, to attract and
destroy other people as well,

and thus to destroy life in general, (they)

HAVE to pretend "to protect life."

'

It is difficult for you, to face those who are PRETENDING
"to oppose evil," to face those who are PRETENDING "to
protect life."

'

Trying to face and penetrate that PRETENSE, you
run into

- your feeling and penetrating and
perceiving and understanding that
PRETENSE,

gets blocked by or cut off by your
encountering Energy that forms a
'wall' to perception -

the Extreme (and thus Extremely Repulsive) Ugliness,

that is continuously created and held by those who
are PRETENDING to face l. ron hubbard:

His followers are wholly Blind to seeing him
at all, but these are convinced that "THEY
(are the ones who do) face l. ron hubbard."

Thus, these forcefully PRETEND to
themselves and to anyone, that not the
others, but "they face l. ron hubbard."

This PRETENSE produces (and thus
is) a very strong Ugliness feeling
that prevents perception (that
prevents them from feeling his
actual condition: It literally
says or intends "This is too Ugly
to look at - you do not see it").

Further, that blinding Ugliness is
hidden with and behind Beauty,
which is indeed the outer part of
the mask

(his "medals," his "community
achievements," all of the
'personality cult,' is part
of that Beauty to hide the
Extreme Ugliness)

but the Extreme Ugliness itself
does the actual masking, it repels
your perception of him, and it
also very effectively repels or
Blinds the perception of him by his
followers.

You find this mask with all 'personality cult'
dictators and gurus - as you know.

'

But there is another category of people who PRETEND
to face him:

His ex-followers are ALSO wholly Blind to
seeing anything at all of his real nature and
condition, but they are convinced, that "THEY
are the ones who REALLY did find out, that
l. ron hubbard is lying about many things."

Thus, also these forcefully PRETEND to
themselves and to anyone, that "not the
others, but they DO face l. ron hubbard."

So also they produce a lot of Ugliness
by that, which contributes to the force
of Ugliness that intends and does block
perception of l. ron hubbard.

'

Then there is a third category of people who PRETEND
to face him:

His detractors are ALSO wholly Blind to seeing
him,

and they are forcefully against seeing
anyone's soul anyway, *(3)

but they can 'smell a rat' due to the fact
that it resembles much of how they themselves
do smell, and they are convinced, that

"only they are the ones who could and did
REALLY find out, that l. ron hubbard is lying
INTENTIONALLY about all kind of things."

In this way, also these do forcefully
PRETEND to themselves and to anyone,
that not the others, but that "they DO
face l. ron hubbard."

This adds further to the blocking
Ugliness that they anyway already are
producing in large quantities and

with which they prevent anyone
from being looked at and seen as
he or she actually is,

including of course their
preventing themselves from being
looked at as they really are.

'

As truth is absolute

- the condition of l. ron hubbard is as it is,
regardless of whether anyone faces anything
of it at all, or, put in other words:

'A cesspool still would smell the same,
if called by any other name' (*) -

you run into the (ENERGY of) Extremely Repulsive
Ugliness produced by those who are forcefully
PRETENDING to face l. ron hubbard:

the Ugliness or mental Revulsion, that they
are producing by means of the continuous
(of course spiritual) effort they exert,

of PRETENDING

- pretending without consciously knowing
they PRETEND,

but truth is absolute, and in actuality
they ARE pretending,

so this does define 'pretending'
correctly, 'pretending' indeed,

much like the medical profession is
PRETENDING to you, that "it is NOT
so," that you are a soul, they are
PRETENDING that "people are not souls."

And they are PRETENDING, that the violent
Ugliness and the intense Evil of l. ron hubbard
either "is not present," or "could never be;"
or they are PRETENDING, that "they do see it."

'

'

'

I had been exposing 'Scientology' far more clearly and far more deeply
than anyone else could have done, and I was publishing all my
findings widely,

which had the side effect, that it exposes ALL Criminal Minds,

not only the founder of 'Scientology' and its managers.

'

These know and practice and are instructed and trained by
l. ron hubbard, that 'Being EVIL to others, PROTECTS him,
l. ron hubbard.'

They need Criminals for that, they need individuals who
ENJOY being evil,

who CRAVE being allowed to be evil,

who DELIGHT in being encouraged and supported and equipped
and paid to be evil, and protected while and after they
are being evil.

That applies to any Criminal Mind, regardless of what
group they belong to or claim to "support." *(4)

'

So, the local Criminals were all too willing to cooperate with
those directing or executing the Black Operation; and when those
hate 'Scientology,'

well, that poses only a small problem - solved very easily
by the 'Scientologists' in their Black Operations,

then the object to be destroyed, is simply to be portrayed as
"a Scientologist too crazy even for Scientology,"

treated as a person "not to be looked at, not to be talked to
other than in order to deceive him, a person to be hated and
to be permanently destroyed."

'

The local Criminals gloatingly complied, and local Cowards
silently complied, and those who would not comply, were
taken off the job or otherwise by-passed to make place for
those who would.

All under strict orders to completely hide the Operation
from me, of course, in violation of any civic and moral
duty they professed publicly to have, and contrary to all
civil duty and oaths they were publicly employed and paid
for to uphold and to see followed by others.

'

A standard practice from many Scientologists in that
area was, by the way, to claim "they are not
Scientologists."

One 'Scientologist' even sued me in court, for my
publicly calling him a 'Scientologist'

(Really, that's not a joke!)

because "it would hurt his business (as a
lawyer, in Munich) if it would be acknowledged
publicly, that he is a 'Scientologist'."

Just a small example of how insidious
these Criminal Minds in 'Scientology'
are:

As the master, so the slave.

'

'

I published quite a bit on telepathy

- which is something now quite normal to also show
publicly,

as in the extremely interesting TV documentary
series 'Haunted Evidence' on Court TV -

AND OF COURSE CRIMINAL MINDS,

especially those still undetected but in high places,

DO NOT LIKE THAT - they, like 'anti-life guru' James Randi,
absolutely HATE any telepathy to be recognized.

'

So this was the major 'hook,' that they and other Criminal
Minds used, to motivate them, that I - by whatever means
and pretenses - must be forever silenced and destroyed.

There is nothing new about this, except that I
was in a position where the Operation was hidden
also by means of my being still surrounded by a
Criminal Mind and a Destructive Coward, to have
to rely on,

so my very active efforts to uncover the
Black Operation, were continuously and
severely thwarted also by them.

Further, you are dealing here with a level of
Evil, that you have absolutely no idea of

and compared to which even the most mind-baffling
"Conspiracy Book Of Secrets Revealed," is merely
an amusing fairy tale.

'

They then proceeded to destroy ALL my work, and my body
and my mind - from which it took me a few years to recover
enough to work for you again as I do it now - thanks to
many as yet un-mentioned, and to those who got me out
of there and away from that "care."

'

'

If this is what Criminal Minds NOW - in what is advertised as
a "civilized" society -

and with my level of education and knowledge about evil,
and with my perception and understanding of evil,

my knowledge and understanding and perception already at
that time very far exceeding that of any of you,

(what they nevertheless) STILL managed to do to me,

then you can imagine, what they did and do and will do to others.

'

And you can imagine, that,

UNLESS you and your children can understand and can detect
or recognize

and know how to move away from and stay away from

Criminal Minds, and from the Destructive Cowards

when these will at any unexpected time and occasion
strike and inflict the Evil

that is CONTINUOUSLY being intended and
planned by Criminal Minds,

you can imagine, that

there will inevitably come a time or occasion, that Criminal
Minds will do that to you or to your children too.

'

So I wrote the Human Rights Issues, to remedy that.

'

'

'

Now (it is so, that) we all are familiar with what 'Scientology'
management and its founder l. ron hubbard - like any group of
organized Criminal Minds - do

to those who really and truthfully and caringly expose them.

That is part of life, and nobody has properly addressed
that major aspect of life on Earth

(what Criminal Minds do when they are addressed and
respected and seen as they are).

Instead, it (bringing about sanity or sane, civil
behavior) has become a very fruitful area of PRETENSE, of

"Creating a civilization without war, insanity, etc."

and various other "solutions,"

ALL - miraculously - OMITTING to face and to
understand Criminal Minds: those who cause and
maintain and ENJOY to make all the trouble in the
first place.

'

'

I was exposing them far more than anyone else, because I am not driven
by 'Hate' or by 'Revenge' or other types of Ugliness,

but I am driven by my Love for people, and I am using my Beauty and
my Intelligence for them,

for you - as you know, of

Koos Nolst Trenite
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

________
Textnote:

(a) Referring to the famous phrase by Shakespeare - about smell being
senior to the name used for it.

Also this, serves to tell you, that the 'Study Technology' of
'Scientology,' by l. ron hubbard, is entirely fake and
INTENTIONALLY destructive of understanding

- witness all the 'Scientologists' who have totally wrong
definitions about almost everything in life, already
utterly wrong about 'l. ron hubbard' and about
'Scientology' as they are told to "define" those terms.

'
Hidden Definitions *(5) are not taken up in the 'Scientology'
doctrines or its 'Study Courses' - and that for "good reason,"
for the author of 'Scientology,' that is.

He, l.ron hubbard, claims, that if you stop lying, then
"The Creation will vanish."

The Truth is of course, that if he stops lying and others
stop relaying and enforcing his lies as "truth," then the
"creations" of l. ron hubbard:

Euphoria, Pain and Hate, Ugliness and
Unconsciousness,

will vanish.
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Intense Joy of Beautiful Hate - Emanating from Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20060629-V4.1}
(29 June 2006 - Version 4.1 on 1 Aug 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/f9acf8f938a4e5e6?fwc=1

(2) 'Two types of murderers - The Christ killers (the potential
murderers) at 'alt.religion.scientology' and
'alt.clearing.technology' '
(31 January 2006 - Version 2.1 on 9 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/msg/0f9c22318a42dc76?fwc=1

(3) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.2.1}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2.1 on 9 Aug 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/583578e53ce9ea97?fwc=1

(4) 'The Purpose of Mohammed - Are the Muslims Stoning Satan
Ahmadinejad to Death?'
{HRI 20060804-V2.0} - (encloses {HRI 20050610-V3.1}
(4 August 2006 - Version 2.0 on 7 Aug 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/049790def608334d?fwc=1