Atheist infanticide - "most horrific political crime of the 20th century"

fasgnadh

May 1, 2009, 3:27:12 AM5/1/09

"Russia exonerates Tsar Nicholas II

The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's
last tsar and his family must be recognised as victims
of Soviet repression 90 years after they were executed
by a Bolshevik firing squad.

By Adrian Blomfield in Moscow
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3115053/Russia-exonerates-Tsar-Nicholas-II.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Tsar Nicholas II with his wife Tsarina Alexandra
(background), the Tsaravitch (2nd from right)
and his four daughters Photo: PA

In an unexpected ruling, the court in Moscow declared
that Nicholas II and the royal family had been killed
illegally and are entitled to legal rehabilitation
by the state.

The decision brings to a close a decade-long campaign
by the tsar's descendants to force the state to admit
culpability for what many Russians regard as the single
most horrific political crime of the 20th century."

The children saw their father shot and "were stabbed
with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head" by
the big Brave atheists.
Alexei was 13 and Anastasia 17
- Massie, R, The Romanovs The Final Chapter, 6

"It also represents a symbolic end to Russia's often
tortured process of addressing the repressions of
the Soviet era."

Nothing as tortured as the atheist holocaust deniers
trying to deny that the USSR was an atheist state! B^p

"Since the collapse of Communism, over four million
Russians who were executed or jailed in gulags for
political reasons have been formally exonerated
and declared victims of repression, a process known
in Russia as rehabilitation.

But state prosecutors, judges and even the supreme
court itself, in an earlier ruling, refused to make
the same gesture to the tsar and his family.

Saying that no official death warrants had ever
been found, they claimed it was possible that the
deaths were unilaterally carried out by the Ural
regional soviet without reference to the Bolshevik
high command. Their deaths were therefore characterized
as murder rather than state-sanctioned executions.

Nicholas, his wife and five children, along with four
servants, were shot by a firing squad in Yekaterinburg
in July 1918 as the White Army advanced towards the
city at the height of the Russian civil war.

Most historians say there is enough evidence to
show that the executions were carried out on the
orders of Lenin,"

Trotsky confirmed it...

"who is still widely revered in Russia."

and by atheists who worship secular mass murderers;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

"Since 2006, a series of courts have ruled against
petitions filed by Grand Princess Maria Vladimirovna,
one of several claimants to the Russian throne.
Given the previous rebuffs, few members of the Romanov
family expected a positive ruling today. In July,
Prince Dmitry, one of the family's most senior
members, predicted that Russia's last tsar was as
likely to be rehabilitated as the apostle Peter,
who is traditionally believed to have been
crucified upside down by the Romans.

Yesterday, however, the Romanovs were rejoicing.

"The protracted rehabilitation process has come
to a successful end," said German Lukyanov, the
lawyer who filed the suit on behalf of Grand
Princess Maria, who lives in Spain.

"Justice has triumphed. It has proved that all
victims of the repressions should be rehabilitated."

But he said that the ruling would not lead to any
claims for either the restitution of the monarchy
in Russia or the restoration of royal properties
seized by the Bolsheviks."

--

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Budikka

May 1, 2009, 4:49:49 AM5/1/09
How pathetic that "Gimme Shelter' chides atheists for digging back
into the past to find Christian crimes and then does *exactly* the
same! LoL! Well I got a more recent one for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones_(cult_leader)

The Russian royal family were not killed because they were not
atheists. They will killed because they represented a threat to the
megalomaniacal claims of a despot. For fasgnadh to outright LIE that
those who killed them were atheists is as pathetic as it gets.

However, those 909 Christians are dead for no other reason than their
ridiculous religious beliefs.

Don't play this game fasgnadh. You will lose.

Budikka

Seon Ferguson

May 1, 2009, 4:54:35 AM5/1/09
I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true. Why should I
convert to your religion?

Budikka

May 1, 2009, 5:04:31 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 3:54 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true. Why should I
> convert to your religion?

Why indeed - given that there are people like fasgnadh who are
followers, that's the very reason which would keep me out even if his
claims *did* have any truth to them!

Hey fasgnadh, how does the Russian Royal family with a handful of
children - who were Christians but behaved like despots - stack up
against the 276 children that believer Jim Jones had killed?

Or does it make it OK when a believer kills? Is it OK for believers
to murder as part and parcel of their religion - it's just bad when
*you* claim that atheists killed and LIE that it was *because* of
atheism?

Budikka

fasgnadh

May 1, 2009, 5:20:21 AM5/1/09
Seon demonstrates his disinterest in Atheist crimes against humanity:
> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true.

That's nice, dear. You just sit on your arse and ignore
the world around you. Anyone who is indifferent to the cold
blooded murder of children is dead to any spiritual values.

> Why should I convert to your religion?

When have i ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you
to convert to it? B^D

You have me confused with the atheist proselytisers who were
happy to scam you just because you were sooking because I
didn't pander to your online tantrums!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Be Careful with those atheists, you don't seem to be aware
of what they did to infants!

fasgnadh

May 1, 2009, 6:34:47 AM5/1/09
Budikka wrote:
> How pathetic that "Gimme Shelter' chides atheists

How pathetic that you are an apologist for atheist
mass murderers;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

THE MURDEROUS MODERN ATHEISTS SHARE THIS VIEW:

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

> for digging back into the past to find Christian crimes and then
> does *exactly* the same!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA

The Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression, an Atheist state IN LIVING
MEMORY, was responsible for over 20,000,0000 tortured, terrorised
and murdered. The victims of Mao's cultural devolution and Great Leap
Backward include people STILL ALIVE and their families! Those who
committed Pol Pot's atheist genocide are ON TRIAL as we speak!!!!

All of the Atheist tyrannies whose Crimes against Humanity you deny
and act as a SHITPIG ATHEIST APOLOGIST are recent events, especially
compared to the atheist attempts to hold ALL RELIGIONS responsible for
the Christian Crusades, Inquisiiton and Witchburnings.. which happened
in the MIDDLE AGES!

And, not being a Christian, I condemn THOSE ancient crimes just as I
condemn the more recent Atheist genocides.. which you Atheist holocaust
deniers clearly condone!!!!

That is the difference you moral defective! B^[

> LoL! Well I got a more recent one for you:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones_(cult_leader)

Typical atheist shitpig, you LAUGH at the death of other human beings!

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6349?context=latest

So, faced with the Murder of CHILDREN by the gutless atheist barbarians
what does Bukakke do.. express sorrow? No that would be the decent
human reaction, but Bukakke is not decent. Condemn the slaughter of the
innocent? No that would require moral values that gutless hate-filled
bigot clearly lacks! He runs an APOLOGIA for the thugs who bayoneted
and then shot a 13 and a 17 year old... fucking UNBELIEVABLE that in
2009, these violent sociopaths have the GALL to post their filth in Usenet;

> The Russian royal family were not killed because they were not
> atheists.

Who gives A FUCK about the MOTIVES of you SICK BASTARD'S!!?!????

Go fuck your self with the business end of a NKVD Tokarev TT-30 Pistol
till you realise THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD KILL CHILDREN!!!!

> They will killed because they represented a threat to the
> megalomaniacal claims of a despot. For fasgnadh to outright LIE that
> those who killed them were atheists is as pathetic as it gets.

Lenin, like all members of the ruling Soviet regime who had those
children killed, WAS AN FILTHY, GODLESS ATHEIST!!!

And as we can see from your pitiful attempt to excuse their crimes,
SO ARE YOU;

> However, those 909 Christians are dead for no other reason than their
> ridiculous religious beliefs.

What does that have to do with me, or my savage critique of ATHEIST
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ON A VAST SCALE, you lunatic??

Following a cult, like Jim Jones, Lenin, Mao, or atheism will
always make you a victim of ridiculous beliefs;

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
# after being refused permission to put atheist
# advertising on buses." - The Age 29/1/2009
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
# we're not one," Dr Perkins said."

# "it makes utterly no difference which goddesses or gods
# you believe in, as long as you have some...
# Me, I'd suggest Bastet." - Cary Kittrell
#
# (has he misspelled 'Kitten'? ;-)

# From: "Don H" <donlhu...@bigpond.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,alt.agnosticism,
# alt.atheism.satire,alt.religion,alt.politics.republicans,
# alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:18:36 GMT
#
# The Founding Fathers of USA had Deists among them,
# who could be deemed the Atheists of their day.
# What is a Deist? He is someone who may not believe in the
# Holy Trinity, or in a divinely-revealed Holy Bible, but still
# clings to belief in a God of some sort

> Don't play this game fasgnadh.

This is not a game, you moral defective, this is me condemning
EVERY crime, irrespective of WHO commits it, and EVERY ONE of you
atheist shitpigs DEFENDING the INFANTICIDE and the TERROR TORTURE
and MASS MURDER of the ATHEIST HOLOCAUSTS!!! 8^o

YOU only raise one, irrelevantly, yo try and DISTRACT from the other!!

8^o What a disgraceful HYPOCRITE you are! B^[

> You will lose.

Impossible, I am not associated in any way with Jim Jones,
I repudiate their violence just as i repudiate the atheist
violence WHICH YOU DEFEND!!! B^] You are screwed! B^D

YOU and those child killers you defend, LOST when the Russian
people threw the atheist jack-boot OFF THEIR NECKS, asserted their
FREEDOM, over your ATHEIST TYRANNY, and repudiated and rejected
EVERYTHING about the failed nightmare that was the Soviet Atheist
State!!!

"The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's
last tsar and his family must be recognised as victims
of Soviet repression 90 years after they were executed
by a Bolshevik firing squad."

What was once a barbaric Atheist EMPIRE oppressing MILLIONS
is now DUMPED IN THE GARBAGE BIN OF HISTORY!!!!

Now THAT, you atheist LOSER.. is what LOSING FEELS LIKE!!! B^D

SUCK IT UP, you MORAL MAGGOT!!!

> Budikka

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

--

Atheism, the most impotent, irrelevant and despised intellectual WANK,
at best, and a violent destructive and DYSFUNCTIONAL, BARBARIC and

fasgnadh

May 1, 2009, 6:51:11 AM5/1/09
Budikka wrote:
> [...]

8^o What a disgraceful HYPOCRITE you are! B^[

> You will lose.

Impossible, I am not associated in any way with Jim Jones,
I repudiate their violence just as i repudiate the atheist
violence WHICH YOU DEFEND!!! B^] You are screwed! B^D

YOU and those child killers you defend, LOST when the Russian
people threw the atheist jack-boot OFF THEIR NECKS, asserted their
FREEDOM, over your ATHEIST TYRANNY, and repudiated and rejected
EVERYTHING about the failed nightmare that was the Soviet Atheist
State!!!

"The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's

last tsar and his family must be recognised as victims
of Soviet repression 90 years after they were executed
by a Bolshevik firing squad."

What was once a barbaric Atheist EMPIRE oppressing MILLIONS

fasgnadh

May 1, 2009, 7:39:59 AM5/1/09
Budikka admits they murdered a 12 year old, claims he deserved it: 8^o
>> Seon demonstrated his disinterest in Atheist crimes against humanity:
>>> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true.

That's nice, dear. You just sit on your arse and ignore

the world around you. Anyone who is indifferent to the cold
blooded murder of children is dead to any spiritual values.

>>> Why should I convert to your religion?

When have I ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you

to convert to it? B^D

You have me confused with the atheist proselytisers who were
happy to scam you just because you were sooking because I
didn't pander to your online tantrums!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Be Careful with those atheists, you don't seem to be aware
of what they did to infants!

> Why indeed -

Why what, you vile atheist slanderer?

> given that there are people like fasgnadh who are
> followers,

So you and Seon BOTH think you can divert and distract
from the DOCUMENTED FACTS about atheist crimes by IMAGINING,
FABRICATING AND PLAIN LYING about me? B^D

I really do have you moral maggots TERRIFIED of the truth, dont I!! B^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

> Hey fasgnadh, how does the Russian Royal family with a handful of
> children - who were Christians but behaved like despots

You claim that you atheists killed a 13 year old because he
was a DESPOT???

WHERE'S YOUR PROOF, you vile murdering bastard!!!

THE Russian SUPREME COURT, and the RUSSIAN PEOPLE, know otherwise!!!

You claim that the atheist bayonet stuck in a 17 year old girl
is Atheist REASON and ATHEIST RATIONALITY?!?!????

And what is this DEPRAVED moral relativism you are attempting, that
the murder of children by an ATHEIST STATE is somehow EXCUSED by the
mass suicide/mass killing of some cult OTHER THAN ATHEISM?

Your 'argument is "Sure we killed kids, byt they killed MORE KIDS"? B^p

What kind of fucking MORAL DEGENERATE ARE YOU!???

*I* condemn ALL crimes of violence, you defend some, IF the killers
are ATHEISTS, by trying to distract to some other murders, IRRELEVANT
to the crime under discussion.

You don't give a FUCK, not even about the Jonestown victims, except as
a way of DISTRACTING from the Atheist infanticide you have DEFENDED! 8^o

> - stack up against the 276 children
> that believer Jim Jones had killed?

Unlike you, I DON'T AGREE THAT ONE CRIME EXCUSES ANOTHER.

and UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT DEFENDING THE JONESTOWN KILLINGS AS YOU
ARE DEFENDING THE ATHIST INFANTICIDE and, by YOUR fucked up 'logic',
the far greater slaughter of 40,000,000 victims of the atheist holocausts.

They don't 'STACK UP' in your terms because I condemn ALL the murders
whereas YOU have tried to tell us that 13 year old Alexei and 17 year
old Anastasia deserved to be killed by atheist thugs because they were
'despots'

Prove it .. or stand condemned for your SUPPORT OF INFANTICIDE

You reveal your sick mind with idiot rhetoric that any 5 year old could
demolish;

> Or does it make it OK when a believer kills?

No, only someone like you who has DEMONSTRATED that sort of depraved
immorality based on PREJUDICE could think so!! 8^o

moral immwho operates on such

> Is it OK for believers
> to murder as part and parcel of their religion

Every genuine religion PROHIBITS murder.

Those, like atheism which CALL THEMSELVES RELIGIONS, but KILL
children.. are clearly evil liars and FULL OF SHIT, like you!

> - it's just bad when *you* claim that atheists killed

You admit atheists killed a child, you claim WITHOUT evidence,
that the child deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'... and yet
you call **ME** 'bad' for speaking the TRUTH.. that ATHEISTS KILLED HIM
...not a 'claim' you fucking LIAR.. but a FACT!!!!

One which the Russian people have ALWAYS KNOWN, and their Supreme
Court has now officially determined to be so!!!!

Suck it up you APOLOGIST for MURDEROUS CHILD KILLING ATHEISTS!!!

Time for YOU to go on the trial that those children never got,
bayoneted and then shot in the usual summary manner of Soviet
Atheist killers! You claim the killing is justified because the
boy was a despot.. to who.. a pet dog he kicked?. a frog he
v\blew up with a firecracker?, a child he punched?

BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE, OR STAND CONDEMNED AS ADVOCATING
INFANTICIDE, you MURDERING ATHEIST BASTARD!!!

> it was *because* of atheism?

I merely pointed out that EVERY atheist regime was like that..

..it has taken YOU 'modern' atheists to demonstrate beyond doubt that
NOTHING has CHANGED....

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

> Budikka

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

--

No wonder atheists are a tiny, despised minority, all around the world;

# Subject: Re: US religious now at 85% - It's GOD in a LANDSLIDE!!!
#
# -Atheists wallow at 2.3% worldwide, 0.7% in the USA! -a pitiful
# fraction of the minority of non-believers! B^D
#
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups:
# alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:07:32 GMT
#
# American Religious Identification Survey, Summary Report March 2009:
#
# "Self-identification of U.S. Adult Population by Religious Tradition
#
# 2001 2008
#
# Non- religious 29,481,000 (14.1%) 34,169,000 (15%)
#
# Agnostics 991,000 (0.5%) 1,985,000 (0.9%)
#
# Atheists 902,000 (0.4%) 1,621,000 (0.7%)
#
#
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!
#
#
# 0.7% of Americans!! B^D 2.3% worldwide!!! B^D
#
# 'NON-RELIGIOUS' DOES NOT = ATHEIST, YOU DISHONEST CRETINS!
#
#
# EVEN THE AGNOSTICS BEAT YOU!!! **AND** they grew FASTER!!!! B^D

Syd

May 1, 2009, 11:23:37 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 5:20 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Seon demonstrates his disinterest in Atheist crimes against humanity:

And Failednuts again demonstrates his disinterest in honesty.

<Snip hysterical dishonest anti-atheist propaganda>

PDW

Aggie

May 1, 2009, 3:33:53 PM5/1/09
In article <bfAKl.7653$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Atheism, the most impotent, irrelevant and despised intellectual WANK,
> at best, and a violent destructive and DYSFUNCTIONAL, BARBARIC and
> FAILED set of TYRANNICAL REGIMES at worst!!

With the one exception of theisms.

Enkidu

May 2, 2009, 12:56:15 AM5/2/09
On Fri, 01 May 2009 07:27:12 +0000, fasgnadh wrote:

> The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's last tsar and his
> family must be recognised as victims of Soviet repression 90 years after
> they were executed by a Bolshevik firing squad.

So? Who is harmed, who is helped by this lame-assed ruling? It's as
pointles as anything else you've posted.

--
Enkidu

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 1:42:15 AM5/2/09

"Budikka" <budi...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> On May 1, 3:54 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true. Why should I
>> convert to your religion?
>
> Why indeed - given that there are people like fasgnadh who are
> followers, that's the very reason which would keep me out even if his
> claims *did* have any truth to them!

Same here. That is why I keep saying its people like him who make me ashamed
to believe in God. Even I consider becoming an Atheist after reading this
lunatics posts.

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 1:45:12 AM5/2/09

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Do you believe in intelligent design? if so you are the one who is
indifferent to children dying. If Intelligent Design is true then God
actually allows children to die of cancer. As sheblewhim would say what a
cold hearted bastard!

>> Why should I convert to your religion?
>
> When have i ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you
> to convert to it? B^D
>
> You have me confused with the atheist proselytisers who were
> happy to scam you just because you were sooking because I
> didn't pander to your online tantrums!
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
>
> Be Careful with those atheists, you don't seem to be aware
> of what they did to infants!

In other words there is no evidence that religion is true I just like
pissing off atheists like the troll i am. Sorry for feeding him again.

fasgnadh

May 2, 2009, 2:16:19 AM5/2/09

> "Budikka" <budi...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> On May 1, 3:54 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true. Why should I
>>> convert to your religion?
>>
>> Why indeed - given that there are people like fasgnadh who are
>> followers, that's the very reason which would keep me out even if his
>> claims *did* have any truth to them!
>>

>> Hey fasgnadh, how does the Russian Royal family with a handful of
>> children - who were Christians but behaved like despots - stack up
>> against the 276 children that believer Jim Jones had killed?
>>
>> Or does it make it OK when a believer kills? Is it OK for believers
>> to murder as part and parcel of their religion - it's just bad when
>> *you* claim that atheists killed and LIE that it was *because* of
>> atheism?
>>
>> Budikka

Seon Ferguson supports the atheist murder of children:

> Budikka admits they murdered a 12 year old, claims he deserved it: 8^o

>>> Seon demonstrated his disinterest in Atheist crimes against humanity:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

That's nice, dear. You just sit on your arse and ignore

the world around you. Anyone who is indifferent to the cold
blooded murder of children is dead to any spiritual values.

When have I ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you

to convert to it? B^D

Seon keeps avoiding the question.

Seon, and all of us, know he is LYING! B^]

You have me confused with the atheist proselytisers who were

happy to scam you into becoming an ATHEIST CONVERT

just because you were sooking because I didn't pander
to your online tantrums!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Be Careful with those atheists, you don't seem to be aware
of what they did to infants!

>> Why indeed - given that there are people like fasgnadh who are
>> followers, that's the very reason which would keep
>> me out even if his claims *did* have any truth to them!

Nope, I'm not a Christian follower, and, unlike Bukakke and Seon,
I condemn Infanticide no matter who commits it.

But Bukakke defends the Atheist infanticide, claiming the
12 year old victim deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'

Any evidence from Bukakke? No

Any demand for proof from Seon the other atheist moral defective? No

One is happy to condem a child to death with NO EVIDENCE

And the other is hapy to stand by his atheist cronies! B^p

A POX on the filthy child killing athesits!!! B^[

> Same here.

Sure, you are BOTH vile supporters of atheist child killers, by your
own admission!!

> That is why I keep saying its people like him who make me
> ashamed

You Should be ashamed of supporting the cold blooded murder of
a 12 year old child! But you have chosen Bukakke and the Dark Side!

At least your pretence of being Godly is exposed as a total fabrication!

> consider becoming an Atheist

Stop proselytising over the bodies of dead children you
atheist moral defective!!!!!

So Bukakke and Seon BOTH think they can divert and distract

from the DOCUMENTED FACTS about atheist crimes by IMAGINING,
FABRICATING AND PLAIN LYING about me? B^D

I'm not a chrisitan, I don't speak for Christians, I am not
connected with Christian actions.. but they are atheists,
defending the ATHEIST MURDER OF CHILDREN!!!

8^o Unbelievable!

I really do have you moral maggots TERRIFIED of the truth, dont I!! ^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

>> Hey fasgnadh, how does the Russian Royal family with a handful of
>> children - who were Christians but behaved like despots

You claim that you atheists killed a 13 year old because he
was a DESPOT???

WHERE'S YOUR PROOF, you vile murdering bastard!!!

THE Russian SUPREME COURT, and the RUSSIAN PEOPLE, know otherwise!!!

You claim that the atheist bayonet stuck in a 17 year old girl
is Atheist REASON and ATHEIST RATIONALITY?!?!????

And what is this DEPRAVED moral relativism you are attempting, that
the murder of children by an ATHEIST STATE is somehow EXCUSED by the
mass suicide/mass killing of some cult OTHER THAN ATHEISM?

Your 'argument is "Sure we killed kids, byt they killed MORE KIDS"? ^p

What kind of fucking MORAL DEGENERATE ARE YOU!???

*I* condemn ALL crimes of violence, you defend some, IF the killers
are ATHEISTS, by trying to distract to some other murders, IRRELEVANT
to the crime under discussion.

You don't give a FUCK, not even about the Jonestown victims, except as

a way of DISTRACTING from the Atheist infanticide you have DEFENDED! B^o

>> - stack up against the 276 children
>> that believer Jim Jones had killed?

Unlike you, I DON'T AGREE THAT ONE CRIME EXCUSES ANOTHER.

and UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT DEFENDING THE JONESTOWN KILLINGS AS YOU
ARE DEFENDING THE ATHIST INFANTICIDE and, by YOUR fucked up 'logic',
the far greater slaughter of 40,000,000 victims of the atheist
holocausts.

They don't 'STACK UP' in your terms because I condemn ALL the murders
whereas YOU have tried to tell us that 13 year old Alexei and 17 year
old Anastasia deserved to be killed by atheist thugs because they were
'despots'

Prove it .. or stand condemned for your SUPPORT OF INFANTICIDE

You reveal your sick mind with idiot rhetoric that any 5 year old could
demolish;

>> Or does it make it OK when a believer kills?

No, only someone like you who has DEMONSTRATED that sort of depraved

immorality based on PREJUDICE could think so!! 8^o

>> Is it OK for believers
>> to murder as part and parcel of their religion

Every genuine religion PROHIBITS murder.

Those, like atheism which CALL THEMSELVES RELIGIONS, but KILL
children.. are clearly evil liars and FULL OF SHIT, like you!

>> - it's just bad when *you* claim that atheists killed

You admit atheists killed a child, you claim WITHOUT evidence,
that the child deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'... and yet
you call **ME** 'bad' for speaking the TRUTH.. that ATHEISTS KILLED HIM
...not a 'claim' you fucking LIAR.. but a FACT!!!!

One which the Russian people have ALWAYS KNOWN, and their Supreme
Court has now officially determined to be so!!!!

Suck it up you APOLOGIST for MURDEROUS CHILD KILLING ATHEISTS!!!

Time for YOU to go on the trial that those children never got,
bayoneted and then shot in the usual summary manner of Soviet
Atheist killers! You claim the killing is justified because the
boy was a despot.. to who.. a pet dog he kicked?. a frog he

blew up with a firecracker?, a child he punched?

BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE, OR STAND CONDEMNED AS ADVOCATING
INFANTICIDE, you MURDERING ATHEIST BASTARD!!!

>> it was *because* of atheism?

I merely pointed out that EVERY atheist regime was like that..

..it has taken YOU 'modern' atheists to demonstrate beyond doubt that
NOTHING has CHANGED....

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

>> Budikka

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

--

Subject: AQOTM fraud is a clear Breach of AQOTM RULES!!!! 8^o
Quotemeister *nemo*toad implicated! 8^o

http://tinyurl.com/b4hemx

BwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

http://theatreinbrussels.com/ecc/images/stories/Productions/animalfarm-web.png

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 2:21:10 AM5/2/09
>When have I ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you to convert to
>it?

You have constantly blasted people who do not share your views. Why do you
do what you do if you do not belong to any religion? Why do I bother, you
are just a troll.

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

fasgnadh

May 2, 2009, 2:40:34 AM5/2/09

Not in your case.. NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!! B^]

Now bugger off, .. I don't talk to LYING MORAL MAGGOTS
WHO JOIN THEIR ATHEIST COMRADES IN SUPPORT OF
THE INFANTICIDE OF CHILDREN!!!! pfffft!

> if so you are the one who is
> indifferent to children dying.

As I am the one protesting the crime and YOU are the filthy
atheist moral shitpig trying to claim it's God's Fault For
Letting You ATHEIST SCUM murder Children... pfffft!

I will leave it to the gentle reader to decide who is the Child Killer!

> If Intelligent Design is true then God
> actually allows children to die of cancer. As sheblewhim would say what
> a cold hearted bastard!

So much for this atheist fucktards pretence to believe in God! B^D

I told you all he was an atheist pretending to be in sheeps clothing!!!

http://www.computerpranks.com/download/images/sheep_guy.jpg

B^D

>>> Why should I convert to your religion?
>>
>> When have i ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you
>> to convert to it? B^D

You see, Seon, this is where an ANSWER *is* required.. where you
have made a claim, with no proof, and are asked to provide some,
or be branded a filthy lying slandering atheist shitpig..
then your credibility is on the line!

Sorry ..that was a cruel joke.. you and 'credibility'!? B^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

So ...truth is..I have never asked you to convert..
to ANY religion....
It's another lie from the filthy atheist...B^]

I don't even BELIEVE in conversion..

YOU DO: BBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA

The Convert!

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Subject: Re: Atheist Ads on Spanish Bus - Proof that Atheists
Proselytise their Beliefs! And they LIE about it!!!
# Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:38:32 +1100
#
# "John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> recruits a convert
# >
# > Should you decide to "deconvert", we'd be glad to have you. <G>
# >
# > Yep and you can thank fundamentalists like fags for the new convert.
# >

--

The overture

Seon: "Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists"

So YOU have none? B^]

Seon: "I am happy believing in God"

Without evidence? Then why the hysterical screeching that *I*
should get it for you?? B^D

Seon: "I have had .. no evidence of God I'm afraid."

Seon: "as I said why believe in something despite the lack of evidence?"

This is Seon, the Atheist convert, who can't keep his story straight,
claims he's happy believing in God, has no evidence for God, admits
he's irrational for believing in something he has no evidence for,
and wants someone else to provide evidence for HIS irrational (PRETEND)
beliefs..

That is Seon, in a nutshell.. where any atheist nut belongs!

The Full Three Act Play:

Seon declares I have converted him to atheism:

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Proselytise their Beliefs! And they LIE about it!!!
# Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:38:32 +1100
#
# "John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> recruits a convert
# >
# >
# > Should you decide to "deconvert", we'd be glad to have you. <G>
# >
# >
# >
# > Yep and you can thank fundamentalists like fags for the new convert.
# >

Seon the Atheist subsequently claims he believes in God: B^p

#From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Subject: Re: More Atheists Shout It From the Rooftops - OF A CHURCH!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA
# Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:09:05 +1000
#
#
# I am happy believing in God

Seon the atheist has no evidence for his belief in God
and asks himself why he believes without evidence:

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Proselytise their Beliefs! And they LIE about it!!!
# Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:38:32 +1100
#
# I have had experiences that have taught me life after
# death is true (but it wouldn't be evidence to you) but no
# evidence of God I'm afraid.
#
# as I said why believe in something despite the lack of evidence?

Getting no sensible answer from himself, Seon the Atheist
decides to ask someone more sensible than himself;

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Subject: Re: Is atheism becoming a religion?
# Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:09:04 +1000
#
# Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists

Seon is told to stop being such a gormless prat, but being a gormless
prat Seon continues to ask others to explain his beliefs to himself!

Seon gets told to turn the TV off and go to his room!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Saline Postscript:

Seon: "I'm still waiting for you to explain how I am
an atheist evangelist"

See "the Convert' above. If you have subsequently made
a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
Publish it so I can gloat! B^D

---------

Jung was the GENIUS of our age;

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 3:13:13 AM5/2/09
>> Do you believe in intelligent design?
>
> Not in your case.. NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!! B^]

But do you arsehole?

> Now bugger off, .. I don't talk to LYING MORAL MAGGOTS
> WHO JOIN THEIR ATHEIST COMRADES IN SUPPORT OF
> THE INFANTICIDE OF CHILDREN!!!! pfffft!

Learn to read idiot. I said God allows people to die of cancer. Nothing
about Atheists.

> > if so you are the one who is
>> indifferent to children dying.
>
> As I am the one protesting the crime and YOU are the filthy
> atheist moral shitpig trying to claim it's God's Fault For
> Letting You ATHEIST SCUM murder Children... pfffft!
>
> I will leave it to the gentle reader to decide who is the Child Killer!

And who is the idiot troll.

> > If Intelligent Design is true then God
>> actually allows children to die of cancer. As sheblewhim would say what a
>> cold hearted bastard!
>

> So much for this atheist fucktards pretence to believe in God! B^D
>
> I told you all he was an atheist pretending to be in sheeps clothing!!!
>
> http://www.computerpranks.com/download/images/sheep_guy.jpg
>
> B^D

So I can't believe in evolution and God? What a closed minded imbecile.

Andrew B Chung

May 2, 2009, 4:04:18 AM5/2/09
In article <CVRKl.7893$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

>BBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA
>

> >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
> >>

> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

The breadth of your vocabulary is impressive, fasgnadh.

Andrew B Chung

May 2, 2009, 4:06:44 AM5/2/09
In article <TyRKl.7889$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
>

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

Words fail him.

Sanity's Little Helper

May 2, 2009, 4:48:39 AM5/2/09
It is an ancient Andrew B Chung (of course it was, rotfl) <A...@DEF.com>,
and he posteth:

Thoughts fail him, more like.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

raven1

May 2, 2009, 11:13:09 AM5/2/09
On Fri, 01 May 2009 07:27:12 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>The decision brings to a close a decade-long campaign
>by the tsar's descendants to force the state to admit
>culpability for what many Russians regard as the single
>most horrific political crime of the 20th century."

More horrific than the Turkish Muslim genocide against the Armenians?
You and the Russians badly need to get a sense of perspective.

Syd

May 2, 2009, 12:08:14 PM5/2/09
On May 2, 2:16 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > "Budikka" <budik...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> >> Why indeed - given that there are people like fasgnadh who are
> >> followers, that's the very reason which would keep me out even if his
> >> claims *did* have any truth to them!
>
> >> Hey fasgnadh, how does the Russian Royal family with a handful of
> >> children - who were Christians but behaved like despots - stack up
> >> against the 276 children that believer Jim Jones had killed?
>
> >> Or does it make it OK when a believer kills?  Is it OK for believers
> >> to murder as part and parcel of their religion - it's just bad when
> >> *you* claim that atheists killed and LIE that it was *because* of
> >> atheism?
>
> >> Budikka
>
> Seon Ferguson supports the atheist murder of children:

And Failednuts cannot answer Seon's question, and resorts to a
personal attack, thereby confirming his lying dishonest troll status.

<Snip arrogant dishonest rant>

PDW

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 7:41:18 PM5/2/09

> And Failednuts cannot answer Seon's question, and resorts to a
> personal attack, thereby confirming his lying dishonest troll status.
>
> <Snip arrogant dishonest rant>
>
> PDW

I kept what was worth replying to. Its a good thing people see that idiot
for what he is. Maybe I should take a poll. Who thinks fgs is a troll.

fasgnadh

May 2, 2009, 9:36:47 PM5/2/09
Syd joins Seon and Bukakke in defending the murder of children by atheists:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> Seon Ferguson supports the atheist murder of children:
>>
>> That's nice, dear. You just sit on your arse and ignore
>> the world around you. Anyone who is indifferent to the cold
>> blooded murder of children is dead to any spiritual values.

>> When have I ever spoken of 'my religion', let alone asked you
>> to convert to it? B^D
>>
>> Seon keeps avoiding the question.
>>
>> Seon, and all of us, know he is LYING! B^]

Syd supports Seons lies with more lies!

The atheist moral shitpigs need to get it straight:

THEY HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR THEIR
ACCUSATIONS, otherwise we know they are LYING! B^)

They CANT provide evidence for their slanders...

ergo: THEY ARE LIARS.

They lie individually, they lie in groups to support their lies.

No atheists protest their lies..

No atheists protest their support of infanticide...

ergo: ALL atheists in alt.atheism are liars and child killers.

>> You have me confused with the atheist proselytisers who were
>> happy to scam you into becoming an ATHEIST CONVERT
>> just because you were sooking because I didn't pander
>> to your online tantrums!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
>>
>> Be Careful with those atheists, you don't seem to be aware
>> of what they did to infants!

>> Nope, I'm not a Christian follower, and, unlike Bukakke and Seon,
>> I condemn Infanticide no matter who commits it.
>>
>> But Bukakke defends the Atheist infanticide, claiming the
>> 12 year old victim deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'
>>
>> Any evidence from Bukakke? No

Bukakke Seon and now Syd are claiming that it's ok to kill children
IF you are an ATHEIST and you call a 12 year old a DESPOT!

No proof required from these atheist moral shitpigs!?

No wonder they are a pitiful tiny despised minority, when
people know they have not changed from the days when atheist
terror torture and mass murder killed over 40,000,000 people

>> Any demand for proof from Seon the other atheist moral defective? No

The atheist murderers bear responsibility for the killing..

but Seon Slayer, Bukakke Babarian, Syd Slaughter, Andrew Bastard Chung
Enkilldu, Ravin and inSanity's Little Humper.. the Slimy Seven, bear
responsibility for CONDONING the slaughter without trial of a CHILD!!
8^o

And every atheist who stands and watches their disgraceful bathing
in the blood of an innocent 12 year old are COMPLICIT in atheist crimes
against humanity!!!

It now seems clear that we can judge MODERN atheists as indulging
the same MORAL DEPRAVITY as the mass murderers of the Atheist regimes
in the 20th Century.

>> One is happy to condem a child to death with NO EVIDENCE
>>
>> And the other is hapy to stand by his atheist cronies! B^p
>>
>> A POX on the filthy child killing athesits!!! B^[

I have presented a sustained rational critique of atheist
crimes against humanity for some months now.

Over that time it has been clear that contemporary athreists
are gutless, immoral lying hypocrites.. and they have winced and whined,
flailed and fled, and many of them have retired from the field... but
this venture into Murder of the innocents puts them beyond the pale!

This is WAR on vile and cowardly EVIL.

The gloves are off!

This is JIHAD against JACKBOOTS!

The Slimy Seven will now feel the full force of my wrath.

>>> Same here.
>>
>> Sure, you are BOTH vile supporters of atheist child killers, by your
>> own admission!!
>>
>>> That is why I keep saying its people like him who make me
>>> ashamed
>>
>> You Should be ashamed of supporting the cold blooded murder of
>> a 12 year old child! But you have chosen Bukakke and the Dark Side!

How can any decent people, living in the modern age, be so lacking in
morality that they will sanction the BAYONETING torture of a CHILD,
followed by an atheist BULLET!???

I have never in all my years encountered such vile moral degenerates..
not even the Nazis surpassed the cruelty and sociopathic violence of
these soulless shitpigs!!!

>> At least your pretence of being Godly is exposed as a total fabrication!
>>
>>> consider becoming an Atheist
>>
>> Stop proselytising over the bodies of dead children you
>> atheist moral defective!!!!!
>>

>> So Bukakke and Seon BOTH think they can divert and distract
>> from the DOCUMENTED FACTS about atheist crimes by IMAGINING,
>> FABRICATING AND PLAIN LYING about me? B^D
>>
>> I'm not a chrisitan, I don't speak for Christians, I am not
>> connected with Christian actions.. but they are atheists,
>> defending the ATHEIST MURDER OF CHILDREN!!!
>>
>> 8^o Unbelievable!
>>
>> I really do have you moral maggots TERRIFIED of the truth, dont I!! ^D
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

>> You claim that you atheists killed a 13 year old because he
>> was a DESPOT???
>>
>> WHERE'S YOUR PROOF, you vile murdering bastard!!!

"people with irrational beliefs have no proof for their
irrational beliefs."

- Tinfoil Hat re SLANDER by ATHEIST HYPOCRITES with no proof!

>> THE Russian SUPREME COURT, and the RUSSIAN PEOPLE, know otherwise!!!
>>
>> You claim that the atheist bayonet stuck in a 17 year old girl
>> is Atheist REASON and ATHEIST RATIONALITY?!?!????
>>
>> And what is this DEPRAVED moral relativism you are attempting, that
>> the murder of children by an ATHEIST STATE is somehow EXCUSED by the
>> mass suicide/mass killing of some cult OTHER THAN ATHEISM?
>>

>> Your 'argument is "Sure we killed kids, but THEY killed MORE KIDS"? B^p

>> What kind of fucking MORAL DEGENERATE ARE YOU!???

THAT is the question that EVERY atheist who stands by and thus becomes
complicit in this atheist policy of SLAUGHTERING innocent children must
ask themselves.

And that is the question which every non-atheist must ask.

Theists are opposed to murder, especially the slaughter of the innocents.

Where do agnostics, secular humanists and others who make up the vast
majority among the 14% of NON-BELEIVERS stand in relation to the
infanticide that clearly has such strong support among the 0.7% of
violent sociopaths who call themselves athei-Sith!??

Do agnostics and other RATIONAL non-believers wish to be associated with
this atheist scum?

If not, they should distance themselves..

Because a media campaign based on these discussions will burn this nest
of vipers to the ground!

Exposed to the light of day they will not be able to excise the truth,
huddle together and insist that they are the Ubermensch.. they WILL be
examined! B^]

The press will LOVE IT! B^)

"Atheists defend Slaughter of the Romanoffs"

"Atheists believe in Infanticide!" 8^o

"Jesus says Suffer the Little Children to come unto Me..
Atheists make the Little Children Suffer!" 8^o

For those who doubt it can happen, the aus.pol posters might
like to tell them about the Adobe flash of mine lampooning the
former Treasurer and Deputy P.M. of Australia which ran on the
ABC Insiders program.. to a national audience..

# * "'No balls' Costello can't lead: Hewson"
# * - Streem 1/8/2008
# *
# * "Peter Costello lacks the courage to challenge
# * Brendan Nelson for the Liberal Leadership, a
# * former Liberal leader says.
# *
# * John Hewson says recent media coverage over
# * Mr Costello's possible tilt at the leadership
# * is pointless, because he lacks "the balls"
# * to challenge.
# *
# *Dr Hewson told Sky News it was a pointless argument.
# *
# * "When I look back at Peter's career he's never
# * had the balls to challenge, or make a move, or
# * actually move to get the job, in circumstances
# * where he could have got it," he said.
#
# Even if they offered it to him on a platter!!!! B^D
#
#
# "GET SOME NUTS!" - Mr T.
#
# http://www.getsomenuts.com.au/MakeItPersonal/view.php?id=8828
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA
#
#
# Watch Fasgnadh's political satire broadcast nationwide
# at ABC TV's Insiders website:
#
# http://www.abc.net.au/insiders/content/2007/s2330162.htm

and I wasn't even angry for that one! B^]

>> *I* condemn ALL crimes of violence, you defend some, IF the killers
>> are ATHEISTS, by trying to distract to some other murders, IRRELEVANT
>> to the crime under discussion.
>>
>> You don't give a FUCK, not even about the Jonestown victims, except as
>> a way of DISTRACTING from the Atheist infanticide you have DEFENDED! B^o

>> Unlike you, I DON'T AGREE THAT ONE CRIME EXCUSES ANOTHER.
>>
>> and UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT DEFENDING THE JONESTOWN KILLINGS AS YOU
>> ARE DEFENDING THE ATHIST INFANTICIDE and, by YOUR fucked up 'logic',
>> the far greater slaughter of 40,000,000 victims of the atheist
>> holocausts.

My hands are clean.. I have NEVER advocated violence.. I stand for JUSTICE!

These atheist shitpigs have claimed that they can KILL a 12 year old,
WITHOUT TRIAL, without ANY EVIDENCE of wrongdiong, IRRATIONAL MURDER
and INFANTICIDE.. simply because they are Atheists and bear him FALSE
WITNESS!

It is ATHEISM which is now on trial!

>> They don't 'STACK UP' in your terms because I condemn ALL the murders
>> whereas YOU have tried to tell us that 13 year old Alexei and 17 year
>> old Anastasia deserved to be killed by atheist thugs because they were
>> 'despots'
>>
>> Prove it .. or stand condemned for your SUPPORT OF INFANTICIDE
>>
>> You reveal your sick mind with idiot rhetoric that any 5 year old could
>> demolish;

It's a simple law of Justice.. they make accusations that the child
SHOULD BE KILLED because he is a 'despot' and THEY MUST PROVE IT..

Even then.. why do atheists believe in the DEATH PENALTY for kids????

WHERE IS THE PROOF on which these murders hang their credibility, their
ideology, their reputations and their immortal souls?

>> No, only someone like you who has DEMONSTRATED that sort of depraved
>> immorality based on PREJUDICE could think so!! 8^o

Only a depraved moral defective could even ask such a question!

>> Every genuine religion PROHIBITS murder.
>>
>> Those, like atheism which CALL THEMSELVES RELIGIONS, but KILL
>> children.. are clearly evil liars and FULL OF SHIT, like you!

When confronted by this TRUTH.. EVERY ATHEIST SNIPS IT!!

Atheists fear truth like movie vampires fear Holy Water! B^D

>> You admit atheists killed a child, you claim WITHOUT evidence,
>> that the child deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'... and yet
>> you call **ME** 'bad' for speaking the TRUTH.. that ATHEISTS KILLED HIM
>> ...not a 'claim' you fucking LIAR.. but a FACT!!!!
>>
>> One which the Russian people have ALWAYS KNOWN, and their Supreme
>> Court has now officially determined to be so!!!!
>>
>> Suck it up you APOLOGIST for MURDEROUS CHILD KILLING ATHEISTS!!!
>>
>> Time for YOU to go on the trial that those children never got,
>> bayoneted and then shot in the usual summary manner of Soviet
>> Atheist killers! You claim the killing is justified because the
>> boy was a despot.. to who.. a pet dog he kicked?. a frog he
>> blew up with a firecracker?, a child he punched?
>>
>> BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE, OR STAND CONDEMNED AS ADVOCATING
>> INFANTICIDE, you MURDERING ATHEIST BASTARD!!!
>

> And Failednuts cannot answer Seon's question,

The question where Seon, who claims he believes in God, without
evidence, demands that someone else finds him some!?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

STUFF SEON'S STUPIDITY ... AND YOURS....

We are WAY past that bullshit from that snivelling moral shitpig!

I GAVE him the answer to that many times and he dug himself a hole
and fell in it... who gives a FUCK about some irrational atheist
LIAR who PRETENDS to believe in a God he claims is guilty of the
athsit infanticide because "He ALLOWED atheists to murder a 12 year old"?

Do you think ANYONE is interested in providing proof for the Beliefs
Seon say HE HAS NO EVIDENCE FOR??

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

His Question has been HYPOCRITICAL LUNACY FROM THE OUTSET ...
and I am happy to add an appendix [see Sig below] detailing the
hilarious comic beliefs of Seon The Atheist Convert God-Botherer for
people to laugh at, EVERY TIME ONE OF YOU REPEATS IT..

but now it is overtaken by the trial of the Atheists for infanticide.

Ou have taken your stand, on the side of those who

and now we have

> and resorts to a personal attack,

'Personal attack' on gutless evil CHILD KILLING apologists
for the murder of an innocent 12 year old???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHA

Have a widdle CRY!!!! B^]

> <Snip

That is what atheists ALWAYS do when they have no
argument, no answers to all the demands for PROOF of their SLANDERS,
and not a single fact!

> PDW

Paedocidal Depraved Wanker

>> I merely pointed out that EVERY atheist regime was like that..
>>
>> ..it has taken YOU 'modern' atheists to demonstrate beyond doubt that
>> NOTHING has CHANGED....
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

---------

Seon the Atheist Convert

The overview for people in a hurry; ;-)

Seon: "Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists"

So he has none? B^]

Seon: "I am happy believing in God"

Without evidence? B^D Then why the hysterical screeching
that someone else should get it for you?? B^D

Seon: "I have had .. no evidence of God I'm afraid."

What kind of lunatic and hypocrite asks others to prove HIS
beliefs for him? B^D

Seon: "as I said why believe in something despite the lack of evidence?"

Yes Seon, you ARE a confused, dishonest atheist FUCKWIT! B^]

This is Seon, the Atheist convert, who can't keep his story straight,
claims he's happy believing in God, has no evidence for God, admits
he's irrational for believing in something he has no evidence for,
and wants someone else to provide evidence for HIS irrational (PRETEND)

beliefs.. and then he tells us the atheist infanticide is God's
fault because He 'allowed' atheists to kill the boy.. and THIS
is the God Seon tells us he believes in!!!!!!!!!!!

That is Seon, in a nutshell.. where any atheist nut belongs!

--------

The Full Three Act Play:

Seon declares I have converted him to atheism: B^D

Seon gets told to put away his crayons and go to his room!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Saline Postscript:

Seon: "I'm still waiting for you to explain how I am
an atheist evangelist"

See "the Convert' above. If you have subsequently made
a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
Publish it so I can gloat! B^D

> An Atheist who believes in God. Yeah right.

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Subject: Re: Atheist infanticide -
# "most horrific political crime of the 20th century"
# Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:45:12 +1000
#
# "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote
# > Seon demonstrates his disinterest in Atheist crimes
# > against humanity:
# >>"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote
# >>>
# >>> The children saw their father shot and "were stabbed
# >>> with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head" by
# >>> the big Brave atheists.
# >>> Alexei was 13 and Anastasia 17
# >>> - Massie, R, The Romanovs The Final Chapter, 6
# >>
# >> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true.
# >
# > That's nice, dear. You just sit on your arse and ignore
# > the world around you. Anyone who is indifferent to the cold
# > blooded murder of children is dead to any spiritual values.
#
# If Intelligent Design is true then God actually allows
# children to die of cancer. As sheblewhim would say what a
# cold hearted bastard!

Atheist Shitpig who pretends to believe in God claims the God
he believes in is a child killer, and it's God's fault for letting
the atheist shitpigs kill children.

" An Atheist who believes in God. Yeah right. "

- Seon the lying atheist apologist for infanticide

Andrew B Chung

May 2, 2009, 10:24:04 PM5/2/09
In article <Py6Ll.8108$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

> >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHA
>

> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

And nothing else of note.

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 10:36:41 PM5/2/09

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Lol I can only laugh at your ignorance now, troll.

fasgnadh

May 2, 2009, 10:44:43 PM5/2/09
Seon Ferguson pretended the atheist infanticide is unimportant:

> "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>>

> You have constantly blasted people who do not share your views.

So you have no PROOF for your lies. You're fucked, Sonny Jim! B^[

> Why do you do what you do if you do not belong to any religion?

You should have asked that BEFORE you lied about me.. B^]

It's up to YOU to PROVE your lies, not me to defend myself against
your vile and unfounded slander.

WHEN HAVE I TRIED To CONVERT YOU To 'my religion'???

Answer from Seon: NEVER!

Now Fuck off you depraved atheist Liar, I don't talk to moral
degenerates who support the murder of the innocent 12 year olds,
who in posts condemning such crimes agaisnt humanity, attempt
to pursue their PERSONAL VENDETTAS and STALKING based on LIES
and petulant demands that *I* should provide you PROOF for YOUR
beliefs for which YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!

Game Set Match!

There are a thousand good reasons, "Because I QUESTION falsehood",
"Because Atheists are arrogant fundamentalists who are IGNORANT of the
HISTORICAL truth about atheism" "Because some agnostics DESPISE the lies
atheists tell which brings into disrepute more moderate critiques of
religion" but I don't need to give YOU A SINGLE EXPLANATION!!!

Why would any decent person, so maligned by you, just because i kicked
your arse in rational debate till you RAn AWAY and concocted your
Juvenile Jihad, bother to talk to you vile supporters of Infanticide!!

This is no longer about the Collapse of your Juvenile Jihad...
It is now about atheist claims to justify murdering 12 year olds
because one of you depraved moral shitpigs calls the child a 'DESPOT' ..
WITHOUT ANY PROOF!!!! JUST LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED DOING IN THIS
POST...and you will not receive any response from me other than the
strongest CONTEMPT until you make full public apology!

> Why do I bother

Because you are a congenital liar, you can't help trying to cover
up each one I expose, with a new one.. more FEEBLE than the last!

You tried to protect Bukakke's defence of atheist infanticide
with the bullshit stalking you bragged about but BUNGLED ..
now you are DROWNING in your public indecency. B^p

You are just another atheist moral defective, And I have taken your
CAMPAIGN OF LIE SLANDER AND STALKING and eviscerated it! B^]

Simply by demanding what is reasonable, just and fair.. that
you PROVIDE PROOF OF WHAT *YOU* CLAIM (not what you did; demand
proof for something I HAD NOT CLAIMED, but which YOU BELIEVED! B^)

It will now hang like a stinking carcass around your neck and you can
breathe the stench of your filth and corruption!

I told you what would happen when you began your JUVENILE JIHAD!

Now all your vile stalking , your lies and hypocrisy have buried you!

"nemo me impune lacessit!"

>> Seon keeps avoiding the question.
>>
>> Seon, and all of us, know he is LYING! B^]

We are done with Seon... This is about the Atheist argument
that they were RIGHT to bayonet a 12 year old child, his
17 year old sister and then shoot them, claiming 'he was a despot'.

WITHOUT TRIAL.. that was the atheist way under the Union of
Savage Slaughter and Repression' and CLEARLY it remains their modus
operandi!

WITHOUT EVIDENCE.. that could almost be the personal MOTTO for every
atheist in Usenet

Certainly Seon Slayer, Bukakke Babarian, Syd Slaughter, Andrew Bastard
Chung, Enkilldu, Ravin and inSanity's Little Humper.. the Slimy Seven,
are incapable of supporting any of their lies and slanders.

>> You have me confused with the atheist proselytisers who were
>> happy to scam you into becoming an ATHEIST CONVERT
>> just because you were sooking because I didn't pander
>> to your online tantrums!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
>>
>> Be Careful with those atheists, you don't seem to be aware
>> of what they did to infants!

>> Nope, I'm not a Christian follower, and, unlike Bukakke and Seon,
>> I condemn Infanticide no matter who commits it.
>>
>> But Bukakke defends the Atheist infanticide, claiming the
>> 12 year old victim deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'
>>
>> Any evidence from Bukakke? No
>>
>> Any demand for proof from Seon the other atheist moral defective? No
>>
>> One is happy to condem a child to death with NO EVIDENCE
>>
>> And the other is hapy to stand by his atheist cronies! B^p

Seon, who until recently was attempting his own little Pogrom
of Perverted Propaganda.. is now mired to his lower lip..

Why has he run away when asked for proof of this vilification
of a murdered victim of atheist barbarity?

Seon ALWAYS runs away!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRK PAtooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!

>> A POX on the filthy child killing athesits!!! B^[
>>
>> > Same here.
>>
>> Sure, you are BOTH vile supporters of atheist child killers, by your
>> own admission!!
>>

>> > That is why I keep saying its people like him who make me
>> > ashamed
>>
>> You Should be ashamed of supporting the cold blooded murder of
>> a 12 year old child! But you have chosen Bukakke and the Dark Side!
>>
>> At least your pretence of being Godly is exposed as a total fabrication!
>>
>> > consider becoming an Atheist
>>
>> Stop proselytising over the bodies of dead children you
>> atheist moral defective!!!!!
>>

>> So Bukakke and Seon BOTH think they can divert and distract
>> from the DOCUMENTED FACTS about atheist crimes by IMAGINING,
>> FABRICATING AND PLAIN LYING about me? B^D

It hasn't worked..

ATHEISM IS ON TRIAL, and they are in the dock!

Unlike the Soviets.. I have given them opportunities
to DEFEND their support of infanticide...

They have the shamed silence of the GUILTY!

The prosecution has not rested... it will not rest.

>> I'm not a christian, I don't speak for Christians, I am not

>> connected with Christian actions.. but they are atheists,
>> defending the ATHEIST MURDER OF CHILDREN!!!
>>
>> 8^o Unbelievable!
>>

>> I really do have you moral maggots TERRIFIED of the truth, don't I!! ^D
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

We all know how atheists operate in such circumstances... they
can't mount a rational defence of the UNREASONABLE MURDER OF A
TWELVE YEAR OLD CHILD... They can't be seen DRINKING IT'S BLOOD
in PUBLIC... they have to run and hide in a deep dark hole...

while other morally defective atheists circle the wagons, go
into Spin and Damage Control.. and mostly.. launch another
round of PERSONAL ATTACK against the whistleblower who has outed
them for their Villainy!

Let them try. B^]

Ecrasez l'infame!" - Voltaire

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 10:56:49 PM5/2/09
"See "the Convert' above. If you have subsequently made
a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
Publish it so I can gloat! B^D"

Sorry but you can thank Neale Donald Walsh for my denouncing of Atheism. Buy
conversations with God book 1 and see what caused me from siting on the
fence to having faith.
And I have defended Atheism and proved you wrong. I pointed out that those
crimes of "Atheist" regimes were done IN THE NAME OF COMMUNISM. Atheists do
not believe in any God whatsoever.

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 1:42:59 AM5/3/09
Enkidu EinKiller atheist defender of infanticide wrote "so what?":

> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> "Russia exonerates Tsar Nicholas II
>>
>> The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's
>> last tsar and his family must be recognised as victims
>> of Soviet repression 90 years after they were executed
>> by a Bolshevik firing squad.
>>

>> By Adrian Blomfield in Moscow
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3115053/Russia-exonerates-Tsar-Nicholas-II.html
>>

>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg
>>

>> Tsar Nicholas II with his wife Tsarina Alexandra
>> (background), the Tsaravitch (2nd from right)
>> and his four daughters Photo: PA
>>
>> In an unexpected ruling, the court in Moscow declared
>> that Nicholas II and the royal family had been killed
>> illegally and are entitled to legal rehabilitation
>> by the state.
>>
>> The decision brings to a close a decade-long campaign
>> by the tsar's descendants to force the state to admit
>> culpability for what many Russians regard as the single
>> most horrific political crime of the 20th century."
>>

>> The children saw their father shot and "were stabbed
>> with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head" by
>> the big Brave atheists.
>> Alexei was 13 and Anastasia 17
>> - Massie, R, The Romanovs The Final Chapter, 6

These innocent children were tortured, terrorised and murdered.

That was a crime of the atheist regimes which these modern day atheists
DEFEND, PROMOTE AND SUPPORT.. the violent sociopaths who led the USSR,
Mao's Cultural Devolution and Pol Pots anti-theist pogroms and genocide

[The EVIDENCE of these crimes has been presented many times,
and a summary is attached below - see sig]

The response of atheists in this NG has been to claim that Alexi 13,
and Anastasia 17 DESERVED to be made to watch, terrorised, as their
parents were killed, then they were tortured, stabbed with bayonets, and
finally, they were shot without trial or any opportunity to defend their
young lives.

The atheist claim, without a shred of PROOF, is that Alexei, 12 was a
'despot'

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE, let alone a trial?????

They present NONE! 8^o

Alexei was a MINOR! An Innocent child!

ATHEISM IS ON TRIAL, something denied to it's child victims
and most of the 40,000,000 who died under atheist tyranny in the 20th
century.

Atheism, the most savage and depraved ideology of the past 100 years
and STILL defended by the depraved moral defectives who inhabit
alt.atheism has produced NOTHING but terror, torture and death.

Asked what great and enduring civilisation it has inspired and sustained
as Hinduism, Christianity or Islam has done, or even a small township it
had helped, or a Soup Kitchen.. atheists responded with
abuse, threats and personal attacks.

Confronted with the Crimes Against Humanity committed BY atheists
led by atheists, in all-atheist totalitarian one-Party States,
implementing atheist policies of extermination based on Diderot,
genocide and infanticide, atheists claim that a 12 year old DESERVED
to die, slandered WITHOUT ANY PROOF.

Challenged to provide EVIDENCE of the crimes this innocent child
is charged with by these depraved child killers, they have NONE!

Even their Post Hoc apologia is as free of Facts, Reason, Evidence, Fair
Trial.. as the ORIGINAL CRIME WAS!!!!

Atheist moral defectives have not changed in 100 years.

They don't even bother with the Show Trials the Soviets used later.. the
'modern' era revival of the Medieval Inquisition and Witch Hunts!

Atheists are accused of the being the harbingers of
the 'MODERN'(sic) DARK AGE.

It didn't last long, their 'Utopian visions' were the darkest nightmares
in human history, and their victims rushed back into the arms of Faith
and Reason.

But, like the neo-Nazis, they cannot and WILL NOT be allowed to
rewrite history, to misrepresent Athism as merely a useless
and ineffectual sub-branch of Nihilism! True, that is their
INTELLECTUAL heritage, but it is not their HISTORICAL REALITY,
their savage and violent IDEOLOGICAL PRAXIS!

In REALITY, atheism has been an abomination.

More atheist Lies, Abuse, Slander, Stalking, Hysterical
Screeching, is NOT a defence...

Apparently Atheists have no rational, evidence based defence....

> So?

So much for Atheist Justice, Compassion and Decency,

..it is less evidenced than GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8^o

> Who is harmed,

All of humanity.

Murder is condemned in every faith tradition.

Justice is extolled in every faith tradition.

In the Qur'an it is said that he who murders one of these innocents,
it is as if he has killed all of mankind!

No one expects atheists, devoid of heart as much as they are devoid of
reason, to understand.. I write this for the majority of decent
human beings who uphold Justice and Compassion so that they
may SEE YOU CLEARLY!!

> who is helped by this lame-assed ruling? It's as
> pointles as anything else you've posted.

The answers to your Darkness have been known for Millenia;

"Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty
stream" - Amos 5:24

5:17 Thou shalt not kill.

(King James Bible, Deuteronomy)

"Where justice is destroyed by injustice, or truth by falsehood, while
the judges look on, there they shall also be destroyed."

- Hindu, Laws of Manu

'Justice, being violated, destroys; justice, being preserved, preserves:
therefore justice must not be violated, lest violated justice destroy us.'

- Hindu, Laws of Manu

--

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."

- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

"You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...
all this talk about God is sheer nonsense" - Stalin
- E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin,
Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

But it was not just the Atheism of the leadership,
but of the entire State apparatus;

The Atheist leadership's policies were implemented under
the red Terror, via gulags and executions, the use of
every arm of the state for anti-religious propaganda
and the forced indoctrination of CHILDREN! B^[

“We do not fight against believers and not even clergymen.
WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him.”
-Vechernaia Moskva, a Soviet newspaper

“Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth,
and God from Heaven!” (early Soviet slogan)

"the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
- Daniel Peris,
"Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853

"Criticism of atheism was strictly forbidden"

"Between 1917 and 1940, 130,000 Orthodox priests were arrested.
In 1918, the Cheka under Felix Dzerzhinsky executed over
3000 Orthodox clergymen of all ranks.
Some were drowned in ice-holes or poured over with cold water
in winter until they turned to ice-pillars.
In 1922, the Solovki Camp of Special Purpose, the first Russian
concentration camp was established in the Solovki Islands in the White Sea"

John Shelton Curtis, The Russian Church and the Soviet State
(Boston: Little Brown, 1953)

---------

# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#
# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia’s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot’s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/44camboyano.jpg
#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#
# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.

------------------------

First, Lenin's Red Terror, Atheism in praxis;

# Russian Civil War (1917-22): 9 000 000 [make link]

* Eckhardt: 500,000 civ. + 300,000 mil. = 800,000
* Readers Companion to Military History, Cowley and Parker, eds.
(1996)
[http://college.hmco.com/history/readerscomp/mil/html/mh_045400_russiancivil.htm]:
o Combat deaths: 825,000
o Ancillary deaths: 2,000,000
o TOTAL: 2,825,000
* Davies, Norman (Europe A History, 1998)
o Civil War and Volga Famine (1918-22): 3,000,000 to 5,000,000
* Brzezinski, Z:
o 6 to 8 million people died under Lenin from war, famine etc.
* Mastering Twentieth Century Russian History by Norman Lowe (2002)
o TOTAL: 7,000,000 to 10,000,000
o Red Army
+ Battle: 632,000
+ Disease: 581,000
o Whites: 1,290,000 battle + disease
o White Terror: "tens of thousands"
o Red Terror
+ Executed: 50-200,000
+ Died in prison or killed in revolts: 400,000
o Typhoid + typhus
+ 1919: 890,000
+ 1920: >1M
* Urlanis:
o Military deaths: 800,000
+ Battle deaths, all sides: 300,000
+ Dead of wounds: 50,000
+ Disease: 450,000
o Civilians: 8,000,000
o TOTAL: 8,800,000
* Dyadkin, I.G. (cited in Adler, N., Victims of Soviet Terror, 1993)
o 9 million unnatural deaths from terror, famine and disease,
1918-23
* Richard Pipes, A concise history of the Russian Revolution
(1995): 9 million deaths, 1917-1922
o Famine: 5M
o Combat: 2M
+ Reds: 1M
+ Whites: 127,000
o Epidemics: 2M
o not incl.
+ Emigration: 2M
+ Birth deficit: 14M
* Rummel:
o Civil War (1917-22)
+ War: 1,410,000 (includes 500,000 civilian)
+ Famine: 5,000,000 (50% democidal)
+ Other democide: 784,000
+ Epidemics: 2,300,000
+ Total: 9,494,000
o Lenin's Regime (1917-24)
+ Rummel blames Lenin for a lifetime total of 4,017,000
democides.
* Figes, Orlando (A People's Tragedy: A History of the Russian
Revolution, 1997)
o 10 million deaths from war, terror, famine and disease.
+ Including...
# Famine (1921-22): 5 million
# Killed in fighting, both military and civilian: 1M
# Jews killed in pogroms: 150,000
+ Not including...
# Demographic effects of a hugely reduced
birth-rate: 10M
# Emmigration: 2M
* McEvedy, Colin (Atlas of World Population History, 1978)
o War deaths: 2M
o Other excess deaths: 14M
o Reduced births: 10M
o Emmigration: 2M
* MEDIAN: Of these ten estimates that claim to be complete, the
median is 8.8M-9.0M.
* PARTIALS:
o Small & Singer (battle deaths, 1917-21)
+ Russian Civil War (Dec.1917-Oct.1920)
# Russians: 500,000
# Allied Intervention:
* Japan: 1,500
* UK: 350
* USA: 275
* France: 50
* Finland: 50
+ Russian Nationalities War (Dec.1917-Mar.1921)
# USSR: 50,000
o Bruce Lincoln, Red Victory: a History of the Russian Civil
War 1918-1921
+ Death sentences by the Cheka: ca. 100,000
+ Pogroms: as many as one in 13 Jews k. out of 1.5M in
Ukraine [i.e. ca. 115,000] (citing Heifetz)
o Nevins, citing Heifetz and the Red Cross: 120,000 Jews
killed in 1919 pogroms [http://www.west.net/~jazz/felshtin/redcross.html]
o Richard Overy, Russia's War (1997): Cheka responsible for
maybe 250,000+ violent deaths.
o Paul Johnson
+ 50,000 death sentences imposed by the Cheka by 12/20
+ 100,000 Jews killed in 1919
o Green, Barbara (in Rosenbaum, Is the Holocaust Unique?)
+ 4 to 5 million deaths in the famine of 1921-23
o Max Boot, The Savage Wars of Peace
+ North Russia: 244 USAns d. incl. 144 k.battle
+ Siberia: 160 USAns KIA + 168 other d.
+ [US Total: 304 KIA + 268 other = 572 d.]
+ Czech Legion: 13,000 dead.

# Soviet Union, Stalin's regime (1924-53): 20 000 000 [make link]

* There are basically two schools of thought when it comes to the
number who died at Stalin's hands. There's the "Why doesn't anyone
realize that communism is the absolutely worst thing ever to hit the
human race, without exception, even worse than both world wars, the
slave trade and bubonic plague all put together?" school, and there's
the "Come on, stop exaggerating. The truth is horrifying enough without
you pulling numbers out of thin air" school. The two schools are
generally associated with the right and left wings of the political
spectrum, and they often accuse each other of being blinded by
prejudice, stubbornly refusing to admit the truth, and maybe even having
a hidden agenda. Also, both sides claim that recent access to former
Soviet archives has proven that their side is right.
* Here are a few illustrative estimates from the Big Numbers school:
o Adler, N., Victims of Soviet Terror, 1993 cites these:
+ Chistyakovoy, V. (Neva, no.10): 20 million killed
during the 1930s.
+ Dyadkin, I.G. (Demograficheskaya statistika
neyestestvennoy smertnosti v SSSR 1918-1956 ): 56 to 62 million
"unnatural deaths" for the USSR overall, with 34 to 49 million under Stalin.
+ Gold, John.: 50-60 million.
o Davies, Norman (Europe A History, 1998): c. 50 million
killed 1924-53, excluding WW2 war losses. This would divide (more or
less) into 33M pre-war and 17M after 1939.
o Rummel, 1990: 61,911,000 democides in the USSR 1917-87, of
which 51,755,000 occurred during the Stalin years. This divides up into:
+ 1923-29: 2,200,000 (plus 1M non-democidal famine deaths)
+ 1929-39: 15,785,000 (plus 2M non-democidal famine)
+ 1939-45: 18,157,000
+ 1946-54: 15,613,000 (plus 333,000 non-democidal famine)
+ TOTAL: 51,755,000 democides and 3,333,000 non-demo.
famine
o William Cockerham, Health and Social Change in Russia and
Eastern Europe: 50M+
o Wallechinsky: 13M (1930-32) + 7M (1934-38)
+ Cited by Wallechinsky:
# Medvedev, Roy (Let History Judge): 40 million.
# Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr: 60 million.
o MEDIAN: 51 million for the entire Stalin Era; 20M during
the 1930s.
* And from the Lower Numbers school:
o Nove, Alec ("Victims of Stalinism: How Many?" in J. Arch
Getty (ed.) Stalinist Terror: New Perspectives, 1993): 9,500,000
"surplus deaths" during the 1930s.
o Cited in Nove:
+ Maksudov, S. (Poteri naseleniya SSSR, 1989): 9.8
million abnormal deaths between 1926 and 1937.
+ Tsaplin, V.V. ("Statistika zherty naseleniya v 30e
gody" 1989): 6,600,000 deaths (hunger, camps and prisons) between the
1926 and 1937 censuses.
+ Dugin, A. ("Stalinizm: legendy i fakty" 1989):
642,980 counterrevolutionaries shot 1921-53.
+ Muskovsky Novosti (4 March 1990): 786,098 state
prisoners shot, 1931-53.
o Gordon, A. (What Happened in That Time?, 1989, cited in
Adler, N., Victims of Soviet Terror, 1993): 8-9 million during the 1930s.
o Ponton, G. (The Soviet Era, 1994): cites an 1990 article by
Milne, et al., that excess deaths 1926-39 were likely 3.5 million and at
most 8 million.
o MEDIAN: 8.5 Million during the 1930s.
* As you can see, there's no easy compromise between the two
schools. The Big Numbers are so high that picking the midpoint between
the two schools would still give us a Big Number. It may appear to be a
rather pointless argument -- whether it's fifteen or fifty million, it's
still a huge number of killings -- but keep in mind that the population
of the Soviet Union was 164 million in 1937, so the upper estimates
accuse Stalin of killing nearly 1 out of every 3 of his people, an
extremely Polpotian level of savagery. The lower numbers, on the other
hand, leave Stalin with plenty of people still alive to fight off the
German invasion.
* [Letter]
* Although it's too early to be taking sides with absolute
certainty, a consensus seems to be forming around a death toll of 20
million. This would adequately account for all documented nastiness
without straining credulity:
o In The Great Terror (1969), Robert Conquest suggested that
the overall death toll was 20 million at minimum -- and very likely 50%
higher, or 30 million. This would divide roughly as follows: 7M in
1930-36; 3M in 1937-38; 10M in 1939-53. By the time he wrote The Great
Terror: A Re-assessment (1992), Conquest was much more confident that 20
million was the likeliest death toll.
o Britannica, "Stalinism": 20M died in camps, of famine,
executions, etc., citing Medvedev
o Brzezinski: 20-25 million, dividing roughly as follows: 7M
destroying the peasantry; 12M in labor camps; 1M excuted during and
after WW2.
o Daniel Chirot:
+ "Lowest credible" estimate: 20M
+ "Highest": 40M
+ Citing:
# Conquest: 20M
# Antonov-Ovseyenko: 30M
# Medvedev: 40M
o Courtois, Stephane, Black Book of Communism (Le Livre Noir
du Communism): 20M for the whole history of Soviet Union, 1917-91.
+ Essay by Nicolas Werth: 15M
+ [Ironic observation: The Black Book of Communism
seems to vote for Hitler as the answer to the question of who's worse,
Hitler (25M) or Stalin (20M).]
o John Heidenrich, How to Prevent Genocide: A Guide for
Policymakers, Scholars, and the Concerned Citizen (2001): 20M, incl.
+ Kulaks: 7M
+ Gulag: 12M
+ Purge: 1.2M (minus 50,000 survivors)
o Adam Hochschild, The Unquiet Ghost: Russians Remember
Stalin: directly responsible for 20 million deaths.
o Tina Rosenberg, The Haunted Land: Facing Europes Ghosts
After Communism (1995): upwards of 25M
o Time Magazine (13 April 1998): 15-20 million.
* AVERAGE: Of the 17 estimates of the total number of victims of
Stalin, the median is 30 million.
* Individual Gulags etc.
o Kolyma
o Kuropaty
o Vorkuta
o Bykivnia
* Famine, 1926-38
o Richard Overy, Russia's War (1997): 4.2M in Ukraine + 1.7M
in Kazakhstan
o Green, Barbara ("Stalinist Terror and the Question of
Genocide: the Great Famine" in Rosenbaum, Is the Holocaust Unique?)
cites these sources for the number who died in the famine:
+ Nove: 3.1-3.2M in Ukraine, 1933
+ Maksudov: 4.4M in Ukraine, 1927-38
+ Mace: 5-7M in Ukraine
+ Osokin: 3.35M in USSR, 1933
+ Wheatcraft: 4-5M in USSR, 1932-33
+ Conquest:
# Total, USSR, 1926-37: 11M
# 1932-33: 7M
# Ukraine: 5M

# Next, just to show it's a CONSISTENT PATTERN in EVERY ATHEIST REGIME,
#
# Mao's Cultural Devolution and Great Leap Backward!
#

# People's Republic of China, Mao Zedong's regime (1949-1975):

* Agence France Press (25 Sept. 1999) citing at length from
Courtois, Stephane, Le Livre Noir du Communism:
o Rural purges, 1946-49: 2-5M deaths
o Urban purges, 1950-57: 1M
o Great Leap Forward: 20-43M
o Cultural Revolution: 2-7M
o Labor Camps: 20M
o Tibet: 0.6-1.2M
o TOTAL: 44.5 to 72M
* Jasper Becker, Hungry Ghosts : Mao's Secret Famine (1996)
o Estimates of the death toll from the Great Leap Forward,

1959-61:

+ Judith Banister, China's Changing Population (1984):
30M excess deaths (acc2 Becker: "the most reliable estimate we have")

+ Wang Weizhi, Contemporary Chinese Population (1988):
19.5M deaths

+ Jin Hui (1993): 40M population loss due to "abnormal
deaths and reduced births"

+ Chen Yizi of the System Reform Inst.: 43-46M deaths

* Brzezinski:
o Forcible collectivization: 27 million peasants
o Cultural Revolution: 1-2 million
o TOTAL: 29 million deaths under Mao
* Daniel Chirot:
o Land reform, 1949-56
+ According to Zhou Enlai: 830,000
+ According to Mao Zedong: 2-3M
o Great Leap Forward: 20-40 million deaths.
o Cultural Revolution: 1-20 million
* Jung Chang, Mao: the Unknown Story (2005)
o Suppression of Counterrevolutionaries, 1950-51:
3M by execution, mob or suicide
o Three-Anti Campaign, 1952-53: 200,000-300,000 suicides
o Great Leap Forward, 1958-61: 38M of starvation and overwork
o Cultural Revolution, 1966-76: > 3M died violent deaths
o Laogai camp deaths, 1949-76: 27M
o TOTAL under Mao: 70M
* Dictionary of 20C World History: around a half million
died in Cultural Rev.
* Eckhardt:
o Govt executes landlords (1950-51): 1,000,000
o Cultural Revolution (1967-68): 50,000
* Gilbert:
o 1958-61 Famine: 30 million deaths.
* Kurt Glaser and Stephan Possony, Victims of Politics (1979):
o They estimate the body count under Mao to be 38,000,000
to 67,000,000.
o Cited by G & P:
+ Walker Report (see below): 44.3M to 63.8M deaths.
+ The Government Information Office of Taiwan (18 Sept.
1970): 37M deaths in the PRC.
+ A Radio Moscow report (7 Apr. 1969): 26.4M people had
been exterminated in China.
+ (NOTE: Obviously the Soviets and Taiwanese would, as
enemies, be strongly motivated to exaggerate.)
* Guinness Book of World Records:
o Although nowadays they don't come right out and declare Mao
to be the Top Dog in the Mass Killings category, earlier
editions (such as 1978) did, and they cited sources which
are similar, but not identical, to the Glaser & Possony sources:
+ On 7 Apr. 1969 the Soviet government radio reported
that 26,300,000 people were killed in China, 1949-65.
+ In April 1971 the cabinet of the government of Taiwan
reported 39,940,000 deaths for the years 1949-69.
+ The Walker Report (see below): between 32,2500,000
and 61,700,000.
* Harff and Gurr:
o KMT cadre, rich peasants, landlords (1950-51):
800,000-3,000,000
o Cultural Revolution (1966-75): 400,000-850,000
* John Heidenrich, How to Prevent Genocide: A Guide for
Policymakers, Scholars, and the Concerned Citizen:
27M death toll, incl. 2M in Cultural Revolution
* Paul Johnson doesn't give an overall total, but he gives
estimates for the principle individual mass dyings of the Mao years:
o Land reform, first years of PRC: at least 2 million people
perished.
o Great Leap Forward: "how many millions died ...
is a matter of conjecture."
o Cultural Revolution: 400,000, calling the 3 Feb. 1979
estimate by Agence France Presse, "The most widely respected figure".
* Meisner, Maurice, Mao's China and After (1977, 1999), doesn't
give an overall total either, but he does give estimates for the three
principle mass dyings of the Mao years:
o Terror against the counterrevolutionaries: 2 million people
executed during the first three years of the PRC.
o Great Leap Forward: 15-30 million famine-related deaths.
o Cultural Revolution: 400,000, citing a 1979 estimate by
Agence France Presse.
* R. J. Rummel:
o Estimate:
+ Democide: 34,361,000 (1949-75)
# The principle episodes being...
* All movements (1949-58): 11,813,000
o incl. Land Reform (1949-53): 4,500,000
* Cult. Rev. (1964-75): 1,613,000
* Forced Labor (1949-75): 15,000,000
* Great Leap Forward (1959-63): 5,680,000
democides
+ War: 3,399,000
+ Famine: 34,500,000
# Great Leap Forward: 27M famine deaths
+ TOTAL: 72,260,000
o Cited in Rummel:
+ Li, Cheng-Chung (Republic of China, 1979): 78.86M
direct/indirect deaths.
+ World Anti-Communist League, True Facts of Maoist
Tyranny (1971): 64.5M
+ Glaser & Possony: 38 to 67M (see above)
+ Walker Report, 1971 (see below): 31.75M to 58.5M
casualties of Communism (excluding Korean War).
+ Current Death Toll of International Communism (1979):
39.9M
+ Stephen R. Shalom (1984), Center for Asian Studies,
Deaths in China Due To Communism: 3M to 4M death toll,
excluding famine.
* Walker, Robert L., The Human Cost of Communism in China (1971,
report to the US Senate Committee of the Judiciary)
"Casualties to Communism" (deaths):
o 1st Civil War (1927-36): .25-.5M
o Fighting during Sino-Japanese War (1937-45): 50,000
o 2nd Civil War (1945-49): 1.25M
o Land Reform prior to Liberation: 0.5-1.0M
o Political liquidation campaigns: 15-30M
o Korean War: 0.5-1.234M
o Great Leap Forward: 1-2M
o Struggle with minorities: 0.5-1.0M
o Cultural Revolution: .25-.5M
o Deaths in labor camps: 15-25M
o TOTAL: 34.3M to 63.784M
o TOTAL FOR PRC: 32M to 59.5M
* July 17, 1994, Washington Post (Great Leap Forward 1959-61)
o Shanghai University journal, Society: > 40 million
o Cong Jin: 40 million
o Chen Yizi: 43 million in the famine. 80 million total as a
result of Mao's policies.
* Weekly Standard, 29 Sept. 1997, "The Laogai Archipelago" by D.
Aikman:
o Between 1949 and 1997, 50M prisoners passed through the
labor camps, and 15,000,000 died (citing Harry Wu)
* WHPSI: 1,633,319 political executions and 25,961 deaths from
political violence, 1948-77. TOTAL: 1,659,280
* Analysis: If we line up the 14 sources which claim to be
complete, the median falls in the 45.75 to 52.5 million
range, so you probably can't go wrong picking a final
number from this neighborhood.
Depending on how you want to count some of the incomplete
estimates (such as Becker and Meisner) and whether to count a
source twice (or thrice, as with Walker) if it's referenced by
two different authorities, you can slide the median up and
down the scale by many millions. Keep in mind, however, that
official Chinese records are hidden from scrutiny,
so most of these numbers are pure guesses. It's pointless
to get attached to any one of them, because the real number
could easily be half or twice any number here.
* Perhaps a better way of estimating would be to add up the
individual components. The medians here are:
o Purges, etc. during the first few years: 2M (10 estimates)
o Great Leap Forward: 31-33M (14 estimates)
o Cultural Revolution: 1M (13 estimates)
o Ethnic Minorities, primarily Tibetans: 750-900T
(8 estimates, see below)
o Labor Camps: 20M (5 estimates)
o This produces a total of some 54,750,000 to 56,900,000
deaths. The weak link in this calculation is in the
Labor Camp numbers for which we only have 5 estimates.
* Notice that many early body counts (such as Walker) completely
miss the famine during the Great Leap Forward, which was
largely unknown in the west until around 1980. There are two
contradictory ways to assess those early estimates which
ignore the famine:
1. "If these are the numbers that they came up with without
the famine, imagine how high the true number will be
once you add the famine deaths."
2. "Can we trust any of these numbers? After all, if they
missed such a huge famine, they can't have known very much
about what was going on inside China."
* ... so this line of reasoning will get us nowhere. In fact, the
median of the 7 estimate that predate 1980 is 45.7M, which is
almost the same as the median of the 7 estimates that post-date
1980 -- 58M. (At this scale, a 12M difference counts as "almost
the same".)

Now, remember, these are the CITIZENS of those atheist shitholes being
killed by the Atheist regimes who made their lives such misery and
despair that when the atheist regimes crumbled from their own evil and
incompetence, the people could not wait to shuck off the filthy atheist
shitpigs and their nightmare.. and embrace a path more tolerant of
religion.. since then their nations have prospered.. still suffering
the deep scars of atheist abuse, but once more part of Civilisation and
making progress!!

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 2:06:14 AM5/3/09
raven1 wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> "Russia exonerates Tsar Nicholas II
>>
>> The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's
>> last tsar and his family must be recognised as victims
>> of Soviet repression 90 years after they were executed
>> by a Bolshevik firing squad.
>>

>> By Adrian Blomfield in Moscow
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3115053/Russia-exonerates-Tsar-Nicholas-II.html
>>

>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg
>>

>> Tsar Nicholas II with his wife Tsarina Alexandra
>> (background), the Tsaravitch (2nd from right)
>> and his four daughters Photo: PA
>>
>> In an unexpected ruling, the court in Moscow declared
>> that Nicholas II and the royal family had been killed
>> illegally and are entitled to legal rehabilitation
>> by the state.
>>
>> The decision brings to a close a decade-long campaign
>> by the tsar's descendants to force the state to admit
>> culpability for what many Russians regard as the single
>> most horrific political crime of the 20th century."
>>

>> The children saw their father shot and "were stabbed
>> with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head" by
>> the big Brave atheists.
>> Alexei was 13 and Anastasia 17
>> - Massie, R, The Romanovs The Final Chapter, 6

# From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Subject: Hey fasgnadh: Christian Infanticide: 276 Children Dead
# Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
#
# > the Russian Royal family with a handful of
# > children - who were Christians but behaved like despots
# >
# > Budikka

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS ATHEIST MORAL SHITPIG'S CLAIM THAT
THE TWELVE YEAR OLD VICTIM OF ATHEIST KILLERS WAS A "DESPOT" WHO
DESERVED TO DIE????????

> More horrific than the Turkish Muslim genocide against the Armenians

No, but I'm not attempting to cover up either crime, as you are doing.

> ?

It's simple, for any decent human being.

Genocide, such as the Turkish genocide of Armenians or the Atheist
Pol Pot's Year Zero genocide, or infanticide of a 12 year old boy are
all vile crimes CONDEMNED by ME.. but the only time you moral defectives
mention one of them it's to sweep the other two under the carpet! 8^o

Your 'moral equivalence' argument is depraved and cynical,
and athists will LOSE because they are responsible for over 40,000,000
dead in the past century.

I condemn ALL violence.

I embrace systems of belief which CONDEMN murder and the slaughter
of innocents... you seek to excuse them when committed by
those responsible for the Greatest Crimes against Humanity in the 20th
century.. shitpig atheist tyrants!

Now GROW some basic human decency, some morality, some sense of Justice
and compassion of which you THUGS are clearly BEREFT!!!!

> You and the Russians badly need to get a sense of perspective.

Why would we want to change from our civilised condemnation of
infanticide to your support of it?

Atheists who slaughtered the innocent without Trial, let
alone any evidence of wrongdoing by the 12 year old victim
are condemned for their crime by the Russian people and now
by their highest Court... but atheist supported of the atheist
crimes against humanity are on trial for their complicity and
attempts to cover up, for their moral depravity and intellectual
dishonesty.

--
# From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
# > the Russian Royal family with a handful of
# > children - who were Christians but behaved like despots
# >
# > Budikka

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS ATHEIST MORAL SHITPIG'S CLAIM THAT
THE TWELVE YEAR OLD VICTIM OF ATHEIST KILLERS WAS A "DESPOT" WHO
DESERVED TO DIE????????

raven1

May 3, 2009, 2:29:53 AM5/3/09
On Sun, 03 May 2009 06:06:14 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>> More horrific than the Turkish Muslim genocide against the Armenians
>
>No, but I'm not attempting to cover up either crime, as you are doing.

I did no such thing, you dishonest twat. I told you (and the Russians)
to get a sense of perspective. Was the murder of the Romanovs really
more horrific than the Turkish Muslim genocide against the Armenians?
Spare me the flood of verbal diarrhea, and answer the question
concisely.

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 2:33:33 AM5/3/09
Seon Ferguson loses all relevance:

So, you have no PROOF for your lies. You're fucked, Sonny Jim! B^[

>> > Why do you do what you do if you do not belong to any religion?

You should have asked that BEFORE you lied about me.. B^]

It's up to YOU to PROVE your claims, not me to defend myself against

Answer from Seon: NEVER!

Game Set Match!

"nemo me impune lacessit!"

Seon ALWAYS runs away!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRK PAtooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!

Let them try. B^]

Atheists HAVE no proof of their attempt to DEFEND athesit infanticide!

The same kind as Seon Slayer, Bukakke Babarian, Syd Slaughter, Andrew

Bastard Chung, Enkilldu, Ravin and inSanity's Little Humper

.. the Slimy Seven, who bear responsibility for CONDONING the
slaughter, without trial, of a CHILD!! 8^o

Re: Atheism on Trial
was Re: Seon Joins Bukakke in supporting the Atheist Infanticide,
claiming, without evidence, that a 12 year old child was a 'despot'! 8^o

> Sorry but

too late.. only a complete and public apology will suffice.

> And I have defended Atheism

[Every atheist CLAIMS they do that, but they HAVE NO EVIDENCE]

And I have condemned you for supporting it's crimes
against humanity, I have shown you have no evidence
for your lies, below, and I have dismissed you till
you grow a moral backbone and make a full apology;

> Atheists do not believe in any God whatsoever.

That is clear from the way their SLAUGHTER HIS CHILDREN!

Jesus said "Suffer the little children to come unto Me"

It means Allow them to know Peace, Love and Kindness.. but atheists,
like the fundies, read things LITERALLY and decided
to make the Children SUFFER!

B^[

Budikka

May 3, 2009, 2:43:25 AM5/3/09
On May 1, 5:34 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> How pathetic that you are an apologist for atheist
> mass murderers;

Clearly a clueless troll of your pig-shit-for-brains mentality, who
quite evidently masturbates passionately at the thought of mass murder
is not worth even talking to, let alone taking seriously. I'm done
with you. You're dismissed. Run along little boy.

Budikka

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 3:04:12 AM5/3/09
I keep trying to tell this clown the "Atheist" regimes did what they did in
the name of communism, not Atheism. Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Andrew B Chung

May 3, 2009, 3:05:53 AM5/3/09
In article <1VaLl.8175$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRK PAtooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!

> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

I think his mommy should change him.

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 3:12:24 AM5/3/09
raven1 wrote:
>>> More horrific than the Turkish Muslim genocide against the Armenians
>>
>> No, but I'm not attempting to cover up either crime, as you are doing.
>>
>>> ?
>>
>> It's simple, for any decent human being.
>>
>> Genocide, such as the Turkish genocide of Armenians or the Atheist
>> Pol Pot's Year Zero genocide, or infanticide of a 12 year old boy are
>> all vile crimes CONDEMNED by ME..

So much for Ravin's attempt to DIVERT... now, where is HIS
condemnation of the atheist infanticide????

He has no interest in the Turkish genocide other than to deflect
from the ISSUE UNDER DISCUSSION.

>> but the only time you moral defectives
>> mention one of them it's to sweep the other two under the carpet! 8^o

Nothing stopped the atheists from condeming the atheist infanticide
AND starting their own thread to talk about the genocides by Turkey
Pol Pot, et al..

They just try to muddy the waters.. but this much is CLEAR;

Look ate who has openly and honestly condemned ALL the crimes,
and who refuses to do so!

I have condemned the atheist infanticide, the Trukish and Atheist
Genocides, the inquisition, the Atheist holocuasts killing
40,000,000 victims of athesit terror..

but the atheists..??? NOT ONE OF THEM HAS CONDEMNED THE
SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS!!! 8^o

I dind't have to be asked.. it's a normal and natural response
for a moral being to condemn violence.. but EVEN WHEN CHALLENGED
to condemn these awful atheist crimes, the atheists REFUSE To Do SO.

I will not answer their questions on any other matter till they
answer this simple one..

WHY Do ALL ATHEISTS DEFEND or CONDONE OR REMAIN SILENTLY COMPLICIT
IN THE TERROR TORTURE AND MURDER OF CHILDREN BY ATHEISTS!???

It appears to be the NORM;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

>> Your 'moral equivalence' argument is depraved and cynical,
>> and athists will LOSE because they are responsible for over 40,000,000
>> dead in the past century.
>>
>> I condemn ALL violence.

Atheists defend, condone or are complicit in silence for Atheist crimes!

They need to get some PERSPECTIVE, and some MORAL BACKBONE!

Jung was right!

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

>> I embrace systems of belief which CONDEMN murder and the slaughter

>> of innocents... you seek to excuse them when committed by
>> those responsible for the Greatest Crimes against Humanity in the 20th
>> century.. shitpig atheist tyrants!

Any Normal, Decent human being would be pleased the Russian Court
had exonerated the Romanoff's, and their innocent children, of
any wrongdoing and condemned the atheist shitpigs who murdered them..

> I did no such thing,

I know. And we all know why...

I said "Any Normal, Decent human being.. "

And that rules you out.

> you dishonest twat.

Ah, atheist ABUSE, as impotent, useless, ineffectual and false
as ATHEISM ITSELF!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

>> Now GROW some basic human decency, some morality,
>> some sense of Justice and compassion of which you
>> THUGS are clearly BEREFT!!!!

> I told you (and the Russians) to get a sense of perspective.

And I told you

Why would we want to change from our civilised condemnation of the
infanticide under discussion to your willing support of it by
attempting to change the subject?

Have you developed a stutter? I already responded to that and
you SNIPPED it and repeated yourself! B^D

>>> You and the Russians badly need to get a sense of perspective.
>>
>> Why would we want to change from our civilised condemnation of
>> infanticide to your support of it?
>>
>> Atheists who slaughtered the innocent without Trial, let
>> alone any evidence of wrongdoing by the 12 year old victim
>> are condemned for their crime by the Russian people and now

>> by their highest Court... but atheist supporters of the atheist

>> crimes against humanity are on trial for their complicity and
>> attempts to cover up, for their moral depravity and intellectual
>> dishonesty.

> Was the murder of the Romanovs really
> more horrific

When you acknowledge it and answer my questions on the topic
I will consider your questions off the topic. B^]

You Spin your lies your way, and I will present my truth my way,
and if you don't like it, fuck off from my thread in which you have
NOTHING of substance to say on the topic!

i.e. have a cry! B^D

--

Jesus said "Suffer the little children to come unto Me"

It means Allow them to know Peace, Love and Kindness..

...but atheists, like the fundies, read things LITERALLY and
decided to make the Children SUFFER and DIE!

B^[

---------

Seon the Atheist Convert

--------

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Saline Postscript:

# >>> Alexei was 13 and Anastasia 17
# >>> - Massie, R, The Romanovs The Final Chapter, 6
# >>

raven1

May 3, 2009, 3:15:13 AM5/3/09
On Sun, 3 May 2009 17:04:12 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I keep trying to tell this clown the "Atheist" regimes did what they did in
>the name of communism, not Atheism. Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?

Because he's a delusional fool. who thinks that repeating the same
nonsense will make it true, or that anyone is going to bother reading
678 lines of his inanity.

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 3:22:04 AM5/3/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:

Answer from Seon: NEVER!

Game Set Match!

> the "Atheist" regimes did what they did

I told you that, you atheists have done everything you could to deny it!
B^)

Now you accept it.

Job done!

Now which bit of "Fuck off you depraved atheist Liar" did you not
understand?

> in the name of communism,

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

> not Atheism.

Lenin, and the evidence, say you are full of shit, seon! B^p

# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#

# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia�s Buddhist religion:

# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,

# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot�s regime."

> Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?

Because with you F.A.C.T. is an acronym

Facile And Contrary to the Truth.

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 3:22:33 AM5/3/09

"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

Or maybe that anyone who disagrees with him must belong to the group he
hates. I have been using the Internet for years and I have been called an
Atheist (by a bigot/troll in aus.politics called fgs and something else) a
Jew, a Muslim and even a Christian by bigots. Oh yeah and a bahai. So I'm
used to it by now and nothing really surprises me on the Internet anymore.

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 3:23:45 AM5/3/09

"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

Oh wait we are talking about fgs. See I have been abused by so many
bigots/trolls it's hard to tell which one we are talking about.

Andrew B Chung

May 3, 2009, 3:30:55 AM5/3/09
In article
<49fd41f8$0$12586$5a62...@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>,
"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I keep trying to tell this clown the "Atheist" regimes did what they did in
> the name of communism, not Atheism. Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?
>
> "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Because "fasgnadh" is indeed a clownish sort of P.T. Barnum type or W.C.
Fields type and has no intention of giving anyone an even break.

raven1

May 3, 2009, 3:32:40 AM5/3/09
On Sun, 03 May 2009 07:22:04 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

<snip>

Absolutely no one is going to bother to wade through 812 lines of
tripe. Try condensing your points into two or three concise paragraphs
if you want to be heard.

raven1

May 3, 2009, 3:34:21 AM5/3/09
On Sun, 03 May 2009 07:12:24 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

<snip>

I can't be bothered to look through 470 lines of your nonsense to find
your point. Try rephrasing it in a paragraph or two, like a normal
person, instead of a raving kook.

Andrew B Chung

May 3, 2009, 3:44:28 AM5/3/09
In article <wCbLl.8181$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

> >> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRK PAtooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!

> >> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

> >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

fasgnadh at his most erudite again!

Andrew B Chung

May 3, 2009, 3:46:49 AM5/3/09
In article <stbLl.8180$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

fasgnadh showing off his GED.

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 3:50:26 AM5/3/09
raven1 whined about the missing facts Seon had snipped:
> "Seon Ferguson" snipped all the facts and bleated>

>> the "Atheist" regimes did what they did

Precisely, I told all you atheists that and you have all
failed desperately to deny it;

>> in the name of communism,

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

>> not Atheism.

Lenin, and the evidence, say you are full of shit, Seon! B^p

>> Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?
>

> delusional fool.

> who thinks that repeating the same nonsense will make it true

Seon, you, all of alt.atheism but you are wrong

Truth will not be concealed.

--

#
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,aus.religion,
[...]

Why has EVERY decent human being responded by CONDEMNING
atheist infanticide, and every ATHEIST defended, concealed,
covered up or complicitly ignored the atheist crimes against humanity

# From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
#

# > the Russian Royal family with a handful of
# > children - who were Christians but behaved like despots
# >
# > Budikka

Where is the evidence to support the atheist claim that the atheist
murder of a 12 year old was because he behaved like a despot?

Did he, like Ravin and Seon, IGNORE THE MURDER OF CHILDREN????

fasgnadh

May 3, 2009, 4:00:38 AM5/3/09
A5theist Mass debate is where one atheist who has no rational
argument snips all the rational argument and begins to whine,
lie, abuse, lie, misrepresent, lie and revise reality..

Other Atheists are drawn to the possibility of something within
their feeble intellectual capacities and join in for some mutual
tool-fondling and another Atheist Mass-debate is off and away...

Don't stand too close B^D

They are ONLY right when arguing with THEMSELVES!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

What none of them can face.. the facts:

Syd

May 3, 2009, 4:41:06 AM5/3/09
On May 3, 3:04 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep trying to tell this clown the "Atheist" regimes did what they did in
> the name of communism, not Atheism. Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?

'Cause he's not interested in 'facts'.
He's only interested in hearing his own voice, and the rest of the
world can go to hell.

PDW

Syd

May 3, 2009, 4:43:46 AM5/3/09
On May 3, 3:50 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> raven1 whined about the missing facts Seon had snipped:
>
> > "Seon Ferguson" snipped all the facts and bleated>
>
> >>  the "Atheist" regimes did what they did
>
> Precisely, I told all you atheists that and you have all
> failed desperately to deny it;

because it's a lie, and you (maybe) know it.

<Snip usual hysterical dishonest anti-atheist rant>

PDW

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 4:41:02 AM5/3/09

> raven1 whined about the missing facts Seon had snipped:
>> "Seon Ferguson" snipped all the facts and bleated>
>>
>>> the "Atheist" regimes did what they did
>
> Precisely, I told all you atheists that and you have all
> failed desperately to deny it;

Why do you do that? why do you snip the rest of what I said? You are nothing
but a troll.

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 4:42:53 AM5/3/09

"Andrew B Chung" <A...@DEF.com> wrote in message

Yep he is in fact a troll. I realise that how.

raven1

May 3, 2009, 12:48:54 PM5/3/09
On Sun, 03 May 2009 07:50:26 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

<snip>

Nope, still up there at 253 lines. Try getting it down to 2-3
paragraphs and I might bother to reply.

Brian E. Clark

May 3, 2009, 1:02:42 PM5/3/09
In article <49fd41f8$0$12586$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...

> I keep trying to tell this clown the "Atheist" regimes did what they did in
> the name of communism, not Atheism. Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?

Fasgnadh is a troll.

Now, onward to another matter: Why do you quote hundreds of
lines of fasgnadh material in your replies, when often as
not you post only a one-sentence response? :)

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

magicus

May 3, 2009, 2:10:50 PM5/3/09
On Sun May 03 2009 12:48:54 GMT-0400 (EDT) raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> typed:

I think that you have already replied. :-P

I do agree w/ you though. Postings exceeding 2 - 3 paragraphs are
difficult to deals with. Is it just me or do postings exceeding that
limit only usually be from net k00ks?

(I have intentionally removed all of the other newsgroups and have only
posted this reply to alt.atheism where I read it.)

ciao,

"I often work by avoidance."
-- Brian Eno

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 8:12:28 PM5/3/09

"magicus" <fpr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That's the only newsgroup that matters anyway :)

fasgnadh

May 4, 2009, 8:17:12 AM5/4/09

@ From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>
@ Newsgroups:,alt.usenet.kooks
@ Subject: Jabriol...@gmail.com Proven a LIAR - Yet Again
@ Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 08:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

@ Let me make a few predictions here about creationist responses to
@ this:
@ 1. Not one single creationist respondee will offer a shred of science
@ to support whatever it is that they assert.

@ Don't know about creationist, However, science have not put out a
@ shred of evidence on abiogenesis neither. Just Speculation. But you
@ knew this already.
@
@ The basis of abiogenesis is organic chemistry. Is this found
@ naturally or not? Well, yes it is, since the basic building blocks of
@ life are "grown" in space:
@ "A team of NASA exobiology researchers revealed today organic
@ chemicals that play a crucial role in the chemistry of life are common
@ in space."
@ http://tinyurl.com/9bfah
@
@ In other words, not only do these precursors to life exist naturally,
@ they are common.
@
@ Experiments have shown that such chemistry occurs right here on Earth
@ - or it did in prebiotic atmospheric conditions that geologists have
@ shown existed on Earth several billion years ago:
@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller-Urey
@
@ Could "locally grown chemistry" have started life? "A laboratory
@ model of a deep ocean vent has convinced Japanese scientists that life
@ on Earth began at the bottom of the ocean more than three and a half
@ billion years ago."
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/275738.stm
@
@ Could they come to Earth on meteors and comets?
@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murchison_meteorite "A complex mixture of
@ alkanes was isolated as well which was similar to that found in the
@ Miller-Urey experiment."
@
@ Could they survive the impact?
@ "By simulating a high-velocity comet collision with the Earth, a team
@ of scientists has shown that organic molecules hitch-hiking aboard a
@ comet could have survived an impact and seeded life on Earth."
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/1262216.stm
@
@ Could they congegate in sufficient undisturbed volume to actually make
@ a start on life?
@ "Scientists understand several probable steps in the origin of life,
@ notably how the first organic molecules could have formed. In fact,
@ prebiotic synthesis processes are now thought to have been so
@ productive that the ancient Earth must have had far more different
@ kinds of molecules than could have been used by early life."
@ http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx?c=a&id=4670
@
@ Where could these molecules collect together?
@ "The birthplace for life on Earth may have been labyrinthine networks
@ of tubes on the surface of rocks. In these natural test tubes, the
@ complex molecules needed for life could have evolved in safety, taking
@ its building blocks from the water washing over the rock and from the
@ minerals within. New research argues that the pores provide the
@ perfect sheltered environment for the chain of chemical reactions
@ necessary to evolve the first bacteria."
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/239787.stm
@
@ Can they form "boundary structures" similar to cell walls?
@ "Boundary structures are formed by organic components of the Murchison
@ carbonaceous chondrite"
@ http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v317/n6040/abs/317792a0.html
@
@ But can this actually work in practice?
@ "Scientists have managed to create 'primitive cells' in an experiment
@ which may indicate that life began in space and was delivered to
@ Earth."
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/1142840.stm
@
@ Can molecules mimic life?
@ "German scientists have created artificial life in the laboratory.
@ They have made molecules that are capable of copying themselves.
@ Although several labs around the world have done the same, these
@ molecules can evolve as well."
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/217054.stm
@
@ How complex would the first cell need to be?
@ "When the entire 580,000-unit DNA sequence was completed, this free-
@ living microbe was discovered to have only 470 genes that code for
@ proteins. The human genome, by comparison, recently was estimated to
@ contain some 30,000...."
@ http://www.science.doe.gov/Sub/Accomplishments/Decades_Discovery/77.html
@
@ The smallest genome so far?
@ "Researchers now say that a symbiotic bacterium called Carsonella
@ ruddii, which lives off sap-feeding insects, has taken the record for
@ smallest genome with just 159,662 'letters' (or base pairs) of DNA and
@ 182 protein-coding genes."
@ http://tinyurl.com/ybca4u
@
@ J. Craig Venter aims to find out just how small the genome can go:
@ "In 2003 the team made significant advances toward the goal of a
@ synthetic genome. Using new methods the group improved the speed and
@ accuracy of genomic synthesis by assembling the 5,386 base pair
@ bacteriophage ?X174 (phi X)."
@ http://www.venterinstitute.org/research/
@
@ In short, there's nothing known to science which would prevent
@ abiogenesis. I'm sorry but your personal incredulity and ignorance is
@ *not* an argument against either abiogenesis or the separate science
@ of evolution. And please note that the Theory of Evolution only
@ addresses life *after* it arose, so it is still valid even in the
@ highly unlikely event that abiogenesis were disproven.
@
@ abiogenesis:
@ http://www.rit.edu/~flwstv/biology.html
@ Book: "Vital Dust" by Nobel laureate Christian de Duve demosntrates
@ all kinds of ways in which life could have arisen without the need for
@ miracles.
@ http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/default.htm
@
@ Proto cells:
@ Factories of life:
@ Lab molecules mimic life:
@ Mechanism for evolution described:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/222096.stm
@
@ Smallest genome a lot smaller than smallest modern cell:
@ http://mednews.stanford.edu/news_releases_html/2001/febreleases/bioet...
@
@ Precambrian to cambrian:
@ http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/evolution/PSCF12-97Miller.html
@
@ Early diversification:
@ http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Ecology/early_animal_evolution.htm
@
@ Transitional forms:
@ http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html
@
@ Primitive fish different:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/504776.stm
@
@ Fish with fingers:
@ http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/fishfossil0312.html
@
@ Snake with legs:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/680116.stm
@
@ Ant-wasp evolution:
@ http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/postmonth/jan97.html
@
@ Mosquitoes still evolving:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/158522.stm
@
@ Origins of flight:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2664541.stm
@
@ 4-winged dinos:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2684927.stm
@
@ Dog evolution:
@ http://www.provet.co.uk/online/dogs/evolution%20of%20the%20dog.htm
@
@ Human evolution:
@ http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/
@
@ Computer simulated evolution:
@ http://necsi.org/postdocs/sayama/sdsr/
@
@ Evolution vs. creationism debates:
@ http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/science/creationism/debates.html
@
@ Evolution not "atheist religion":
@ http://www.catholic.net/RCC/Periodicals/Inside/01-97/creat2.html
@
@ 29 Evidences supporting evolution:
@ http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
@
@ The evolution of the eye:
@ http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~lindsay/creation/eye.html
@
@ The woodpecker's tongue:
@ http://omega.med.yale.edu/~rjr38/Woodpecker.htm
@
@ Radiometric dating - a Christian perpective:
@ http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/Wiens.html#page
@
@ Animal Body Plans:
@ http://www.amsci.org/amsci/articles/97articles/Erwin-1.html
@
@ Body Plan of Modern Life:
@ http://www.academicpress.com/inscight/01272000/graphb.htm
@
@ Clues to the Origins of life:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_894000/894481.stm
@
@ "Fossil" DNA:
@ http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000516071936.htm
@
@ Hard Evidence Shows Life Could Have Evolved Naturally:
@ http://unisci.com/stories/20003/0825001.htm
@
@ Molecular Evolution:
@ http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BIO48/12.Molecular.Evolution.HTML
@
@ Molecular Information Theory:
@ http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~toms/
@
@ Origins FTP:
@ ftp://ftp.ics.uci.edu/pub/origins
@
@ Proteins Can Transmit Heritable traits:
@ http://www.hhmi.org/news/lindquist2.html
@
@ Sequences And Common Descent:
@ http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry/evobio/evc/argresp/sequence.html
@
@ Simple Recipe for Creation of life:
@ http://tinyurl.com/2uem7h
@
@ Steps in Evolution:
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_979000/979950.stm
@
@ Sugar 'n' Space
@ http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_793000/793988.stm
@
@ Noah's ark never happened:
@ http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/noahs_ark.html
@
@ Ex-creationist on why young Earth creationism doesn't work:
@ http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/
@
@ Another ex-creationist:
@ http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/7755/
@
@ Creationists cannot define "kind":
@ http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/2437/kinds.htm
@
@ Even dyed-in-the-wool creationists think a lot of their arguments are
@ bad:
@ http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/dont_use.asp
@
@ So, once again you're proven a LIAR and abiogeneis is proven to have a
@ wealth of evidence even as the scientific investigation into it
@ continues. Meanwhile no science occurs in the creationist camp
@ because they have no theory, nothing to investigate, and no clue.
@
@ End of story. Case closed.
@
@ Budikka

> (I have intentionally removed all of the other newsgroups

Sure, you wouldn't want anyone capable of critical thought to
read your drivel, or Bukakke's, because they would just laugh at you!

--

#

# - "most horrific political crime of the 20th century"

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.politics.democrats,
# alt.politics.communism,alt.politics.republicans,aus.religion,
# uk.politics.misc,aus.politics

The Atheist imposed Dark Ages!

#
# Most historians say there is enough evidence to
# show that the executions were carried out on the
# orders of Lenin,"
#
# Trotsky confirmed it...
#
# "who is still widely revered in Russia."
#
# and by atheists who worship secular mass murderers;
#
# http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
#
# http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

fasgnadh

May 4, 2009, 9:03:42 AM5/4/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:

> "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>> raven1 whined about the missing facts Seon had snipped:
>>> "Seon Ferguson" snipped all the facts and bleated>

>> Precisely, I told all you atheists that and you have all
>> failed desperately to deny it;
>>
> Why do you do that?

To try and educate you in the Truth. It's a hopeless cause.

> why do you snip the rest of what I said?

a. Because your admission that 'atheist regimes did what they did' is
the only thing necessary to show I was right, the rest is irrelevant,
and..

b. to show what a rancid hypocrite you are and kick your lying arse;

# Subject: Atheist infanticide - "most horrific political crime of the
# 20th century"
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,aus.religion,uk.politics.misc,
# alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.republicans,aus.politics
# alt.politics.communism,

# Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 07:27:12 GMT

That was the size of my post when you snipped it all
and replied thus;

# Subject: Re: Atheist infanticide - "most horrific political
# crime of the 20th century"

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics

# Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:54:35 +1000

#
# I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true.

# Why should I convert to your religion?

So, why do you whine that I trim your post, when I kept the
one honest statement you made.. while you snip ALL of the evidence
of atheist infanticide - EVERY LINE OF MY POST, and reply with a lie?

And why, when any decent human being condemns the atheist
infanticide, AS THE RUSSIAN SUPREME COURT HAS DONE, have you, and
every ATHEIST who has posted, defended Bukakke's slander of the
child victims, and thus become complicit in the crime, and in post
after post attack me for condemning the atheist child killers!

# From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>

# Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
#
# > the Russian Royal family with a handful of
# > children - who were Christians but behaved like despots
# >
# > Budikka

Where is the evidence to support the atheist claim that the atheist
murder of a 12 year old was because he behaved like a despot?

Did that child commit an act as heinous as Bukakke, Ravin and Seon,
in IGNORING and complicitly condoning THE MURDER OF CHILDREN????

[...]

# From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>

# Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
#

----

>> # - Daniel Peris, "Storming the Heavens:
>> # The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

Truth will not be concealed.

fasgnadh

May 4, 2009, 9:27:56 AM5/4/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>> Do you believe in intelligent design?
>>
>> Not in your case.. NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!! B^]
>>
> But do you arsehole?

No, I'm straight, you will have to keep fudge packing with Bukakke.

But don't worry, 'Stalker' {snicker! B^} I will keep
kicking your arse as hard as he fucks it!

>> Now bugger off, .. I don't talk to LYING MORAL MAGGOTS
>> WHO JOIN THEIR ATHEIST COMRADES IN SUPPORT OF
>> THE INFANTICIDE OF CHILDREN!!!! pfffft!

Which part of bugger off didn't you understand, cake boy?

> So I can't believe in evolution and God

Really? Oh well, i shouldn't be surprised at any of your limitations,
as you can't chew gum and walk.. so.. what's new?

And both you are Bukakke are ludicrous when you make threats, then
fold faster than deck chairs on the Titanic and run and hide! B^D

> What a closed minded imbecile.

I would say "don't be too hard on yourself' but you
are actually spot on! B^]

So, lightweight, what happened to your stalking!? B^)

Seeing yourself ridiculed seems to have made you coil up in
the foetal position and whimper! B^D

Have you thought of a plausible reason why you 'believe'(sic)
in a God you claim is to blame for atheist infanticide because
he let you atheists kill children?!??? B^p You stupid cretin!

"nemo me impune lacessit!" B^]

---------

Seon the Atheist Convert

The overview for people in a hurry; ;-)

Seon: "Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists"

So Seon has none? B^]

[...]

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Proselytise their Beliefs! And they LIE about it!!!
# Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:38:32 +1100
#
# I have had experiences that have taught me life after
# death is true (but it wouldn't be evidence to you) but no
# evidence of God I'm afraid.
#
# as I said why believe in something despite the lack of evidence?

Getting no sensible answer from himself, Seon the Atheist
decides to ask someone more sensible than himself;

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:09:04 +1000
#
# Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists

Seon is told to stop being such a gormless prat, but being a gormless
prat Seon continues to ask others to explain his beliefs to himself!

Seon gets told to put away his crayons and go to his room!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Saline Postscript:

Seon: "I'm still waiting for you to explain how I am
an atheist evangelist"

See "the Convert' above. If you have subsequently made
a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
Publish it so I can gloat! B^D

> "An Atheist who believes in God. Yeah right."

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics

# "most horrific political crime of the 20th century"
# Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:45:12 +1000
#
# "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote
# > Seon demonstrates his disinterest in Atheist crimes
# > against humanity:
# >>"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote

# >>>
# >>> The children saw their father shot and "were stabbed
# >>> with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head" by
# >>> the big Brave atheists.
# >>> Alexei was 13 and Anastasia 17
# >>> - Massie, R, The Romanovs The Final Chapter, 6
# >>

# >> I am still waiting for evidence that any religion is true.
# >

raven1

May 4, 2009, 9:31:30 AM5/4/09
On Mon, 04 May 2009 12:17:12 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

<snip>

Nope, that was 353 lines. Are you impenetrably stupid? No one is going
to wade through your flood of verbal diarrhea to get to whatever the
fuck your point is. Try again, this time concisely, not frothing at
the mouth like a kook.

fasgnadh

May 4, 2009, 9:32:52 AM5/4/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>> Do you believe in intelligent design?
>>
>> Not in your case.. NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!! B^]
>>
> But do you arsehole?

No, I'm straight, you will have to keep fudge packing with Bukakke.

But don't worry, 'Stalker' {snicker! B^} I will keep
kicking your arse as hard as he fucks it!

>> Now bugger off, .. I don't talk to LYING MORAL MAGGOTS
>> WHO JOIN THEIR ATHEIST COMRADES IN SUPPORT OF
>> THE INFANTICIDE OF CHILDREN!!!! pfffft!

Which part of bugger off didn't you understand, cake boy?

> So I can't believe in evolution and God

Really? Oh well, i shouldn't be surprised at any of your limitations,
as you can't chew gum and walk.. so.. what's new?

And both you and Bukakke are ludicrous when you make threats, then

fasgnadh

May 4, 2009, 10:09:01 AM5/4/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:

> Maybe I should take a poll.

You have tried everything else to avoid the questions put to you.. B^)

> Who thinks fgs is a troll.

Not a single vote! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

...look, that's a credibility DISASTER for you..

In a room full of Nazis you couldn't find anyone that wanted to
bash Jews with YOU! B^D

it means that even though I have been exploding Atheists
most cherished myths and deeply felt beliefs, even though some
have given up and become priests, and others just went even more
mad than they already were or topped themselves.. they still
won't be seen dead playing along with your last desperate little
hate filled tantrum! B^]

And they are reknoewned for mutually tool-fondling anyone
who shares their prejudices, as you do, and is up for some gang-rape
of those who disagree with their Dogma...

You are so uncool and rejected among the atheists who run your agenda
that they won't even join your Jihad against their most hated nemesis!

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!

All that atheist arse you have licked and you are still friendless!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!

Priceless!

It can't be because your theology is any sillier than theirs; B^D

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
# after being refused permission to put atheist
# advertising on buses." - The Age 29/1/2009
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
# we're not one," Dr Perkins said."

raven1

May 4, 2009, 12:10:43 PM5/4/09
On Mon, 04 May 2009 14:09:01 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

>BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!

> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

A veritable fountain of eloquence and maturity.

I think I'll take my own poll: is there anyone here who thinks
"fasgnadh" isn't a blithering idiot?

<cue crickets chirping>

Seon Ferguson

May 4, 2009, 7:35:28 PM5/4/09
I don't reply to people who resort to those tactics. So if you did
that to stop me from demanding evidence then you win.
Troll.

On Mon, 04 May 2009 13:03:42 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

> >> # "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia�s Buddhist religion:

> >> # monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
> >> # Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
> >> # other religious sentiments were often killed.
> >> # ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
> >> # and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
> >> # and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
> >> # starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
> >> # prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
> >> # instead of the family.
> >> #
> >> # About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,

> >> # were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot�s regime."

Yap

May 5, 2009, 12:19:45 AM5/5/09
On May 3, 3:04 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep trying to tell this clown the "Atheist" regimes did what they did in

> the name of communism, not Atheism. Why does he keep snipping out that FACT?
>
> "fasgnadh" <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> > Seon Ferguson loses all relevance:
> >> "fasgnadh" <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> read more »

Because he is an asshole prejudice against atheism.
He could not stand to see the daily advance of atheism, however, he
neither could explain for the impotent behavior of his god.
So, instead of admitting mistake, he is using this forum to attack in
reverse.
But he fools no body, except the bigots.

Yap

May 5, 2009, 12:22:49 AM5/5/09
On May 3, 4:00 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> A5theist Mass debate is where one atheist who has no rational
> argument snips all the rational argument and begins to whine,
> lie, abuse, lie, misrepresent, lie and revise reality..
>
> Other Atheists are drawn to the possibility of something within
> their feeble intellectual capacities and join in for some mutual
> tool-fondling and another Atheist Mass-debate is off and away...
>
> Don't stand too close   B^D
>

> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>
> > "raven1" <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

> >> Because he's a delusional fool. who thinks that repeating the same
> >> nonsense will make it true, or that anyone is going to bother reading
> >> 678 lines of his inanity.
>
> > Or maybe that anyone who disagrees with him must belong to the group he
> > hates. I have been using the Internet for years and I have been called
> > an Atheist (by a bigot/troll in aus.politics called fgs and something
> > else) a Jew, a Muslim and even a Christian by bigots. Oh yeah and a
> > bahai. So I'm used to it by now and nothing really surprises me on the
> > Internet anymore.
>
> They are ONLY right when arguing with THEMSELVES!
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA
>
> What none of them can face.. the facts:
>
> --
>
> Seon Ferguson loses all relevance:
>  > "fasgnadh" <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in messagenews:vy7Ll.8126$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

>  >> Seon Ferguson pretended the atheist infanticide is unimportant:
>  >>
>  >>>
>  >>> "fasgnadh" <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in messagenews:TyRKl.7889$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

>  >> >>
>  >>>> Seon Ferguson supports the atheist murder of children:
>  >> >>
>  >>>> > Budikka admits they murdered a 12 year old, claims he deserved
> it: > 8^o
>  >>>> >>> Seon demonstrated his disinterest in Atheist crimes against
>  >>> humanity:
>  >>>> >>>> fasgnadh wrote:
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>> >>>>> "Russia exonerates Tsar Nicholas II
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>> >>>>> The Russian supreme court has ruled that the country's
>  >>>> >>>>> last tsar and his family must be recognised as victims
>  >>>> >>>>> of Soviet repression 90 years after they were executed
>  >>>> >>>>> by a Bolshevik firing squad.
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>> >>>>> By Adrian Blomfield in Moscow
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3115053/Russi...
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>> >>>>>
>  >>>>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...
>  >> you PROVIDE PROOF...
>
> read more »

A fool like you is always a fool.
An animal like a dog can be taught, but certainly not you.

Seon Ferguson

May 5, 2009, 3:34:07 AM5/5/09
On Mon, 4 May 2009 21:19:45 -0700 (PDT), Yap <hhya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Because he is an asshole prejudice against atheism.
>He could not stand to see the daily advance of atheism, however, he
>neither could explain for the impotent behavior of his god.
>So, instead of admitting mistake, he is using this forum to attack in
>reverse.
>But he fools no body, except the bigots.

I thought he was just a troll. Nothing can stop the spread of Atheism.
You have fools like to thank for that.

fasgnadh

May 5, 2009, 4:14:38 AM5/5/09
Seon Ferguson admits I play fir fairness and justice:

> On Mon, 04 May 2009 13:03:42 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>>
>>> "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Why do you do that?
>>
>> To try and educate you in the Truth. It's a hopeless cause.
>>
>>> why do you snip the rest of what I said?
>>
>> a. Because your admission that 'atheist regimes did what they did' is
>> the only thing necessary to show I was right, the rest is irrelevant,
>

> I don't reply to people who resort to those tactics.

You replied to me, So you admit my tactics are fair and honest!

> So if you did that to stop me from demanding evidence then you win.

In fact it doesn't matter how you try to misrepresent my motives, the
only relevant point is that YOU CONCEDE.. I WIN!

It was obvious from the moment you snipped and ran from all the evidence
about atheist genocide, atheist terror torture and mass murder and
atheist infanticide, that I had won the rational argument, it just
took a couple more tactically brilliant posts to force you to ADMIT IT!

Now that you have, you can bugger off lightweight, and take that
innumerate and morally defective coward Bukakke, whose balls now hang
over my mantle as a trophy.. with you!

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

--

# From: Budikka <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:

# Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
#
# > the Russian Royal family with a handful of
# > children - who were Christians but behaved like despots
# >
# > Budikka

Where is the evidence to support the atheist claim that the atheist
murder of a 12 year old was because he behaved like a despot?

Did he, like Ravin and Seon, IGNORE AND CONDONE THE MURDER OF CHILDREN????

Sanity's Little Helper

May 5, 2009, 4:26:54 AM5/5/09
It is an ancient fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>, and he posteth:

Rational argument, you call it? Misrepresenting history, the people in it
and the meaning of words, spewing out ad-homs like crop dust and emulating
hysterical laughter with your poor, defenceless keyboard. Rational? Phooey!

(aggravated cross-posting, the mark of a pure troll, removed)

--
David Silverman
aa #2208
Defender of Civilisation
if a tree falls in the woods, what are the odds it will land in some bear
shit ?

Not authentic without this signature.

dubh_...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2009, 5:05:52 AM5/5/09
On Sun, 3 May 2009 12:56:49 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"See "the Convert' above. If you have subsequently made

> a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
> backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
> Publish it so I can gloat! B^D"
>

>Sorry but you can thank Neale Donald Walsh for my denouncing of Atheism. Buy
>conversations with God book 1 and see what caused me from siting on the
>fence to having faith.
>And I have defended Atheism and proved you wrong. I pointed out that those
>crimes of "Atheist" regimes were done IN THE NAME OF COMMUNISM. Atheists do

>not believe in any God whatsoever.
>

>"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>> Seon Ferguson pretended the atheist infanticide is unimportant:
>>

>>> "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

snip

>> "nemo me impune lacessit!"

Of course we can; what else is the village idiot for, if not to be the
butt of our entertainment?

Especially one called "windy".

fasgnadh

May 5, 2009, 5:20:06 AM5/5/09

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/bullshit.bmp

--

---------

Seon the Atheist Convert

The overview for people in a hurry; ;-)

Seon: "Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists"

So Seon had none? BLIND FAITH!!! B^]

[...]

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Proselytise their Beliefs! And they LIE about it!!!
# Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:38:32 +1100
#
# I have had experiences that have taught me life after
# death is true (but it wouldn't be evidence to you) but no
# evidence of God I'm afraid.
#
# as I said why believe in something despite the lack of evidence?

Getting no sensible answer from himself, Seon the Atheist
decides to ask someone more sensible than himself;

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:09:04 +1000
#
# Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists

Seon is told to stop being such a gormless prat, but being a gormless
prat Seon continues to ask others to explain his beliefs to himself!

Seon gets told to put away his crayons and go to his room!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Saline Postscript:

Seon: "I'm still waiting for you to explain how I am
an atheist evangelist"

See "the Convert' above. If you have subsequently made

a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
Publish it so I can gloat! B^D

> "An Atheist who believes in God. Yeah right."

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics

# "most horrific political crime of the 20th century"
# Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:45:12 +1000
#
# "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote
# > Seon demonstrates his disinterest in Atheist crimes
# > against humanity:
# >>"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote
# >>>

# >>> The children saw their father shot and "were stabbed
# >>> with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head" by
# >>> the big Brave atheists.

Seon Ferguson

May 5, 2009, 8:45:16 PM5/5/09
On Tue, 05 May 2009 08:14:38 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>In fact it doesn't matter how you try to misrepresent my motives, the
>only relevant point is that YOU CONCEDE.. I WIN!
>
>It was obvious from the moment you snipped and ran from all the evidence
>about atheist genocide, atheist terror torture and mass murder and
>atheist infanticide, that I had won the rational argument, it just
>took a couple more tactically brilliant posts to force you to ADMIT IT!
>
>Now that you have, you can bugger off lightweight, and take that
>innumerate and morally defective coward Bukakke, whose balls now hang
>over my mantle as a trophy.. with you!
>
>BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

I am not replying to you anymore because I am sick of you using those
troll tactics against me. When you stop acting like a immature prick I
will agree to have dialogue with you.
I am also sick to death of you ignoring my comeback when I say those
crimes were committed in the name of communism, not atheism. Everytime
you reply you ignore it. So grow up.
I knew I shouldn't have taken the bait.

fasgnadh

May 6, 2009, 10:16:55 AM5/6/09
raven1 wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>>

>>> Maybe I should take a poll.

You have tried everything else to avoid the questions put to you.. B^)

>>> Who thinks fgs is a troll.

Not a single vote! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

...look, that's a credibility DISASTER for you..

In a room full of Nazis you couldn't find anyone that wanted to
bash Jews with YOU! B^D

it means that even though I have been exploding Atheists
most cherished myths and deeply felt beliefs, even though some
have given up and become priests, and others just went even more
mad than they already were or topped themselves.. they still
won't be seen dead playing along with your last desperate little
hate filled tantrum! B^]

And they are reknowned for mutually tool-fondling anyone

who shares their prejudices, as you do, and is up for some gang-rape
of those who disagree with their Dogma...

You are so uncool and rejected among the atheists who run your agenda
that they won't even join your Jihad against their most hated nemesis!

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!

All that atheist arse you have licked and you are still friendless!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!

Priceless!

It can't be because your theology is any sillier than theirs; B^D

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
# after being refused permission to put atheist
# advertising on buses." - The Age 29/1/2009
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, though we say
# we're not one," Dr Perkins said."

> I think I'll take my own poll

Raven is shunned by all the atheists just as Seon is!
(the atheists reject them because they have had their arses
kicked by me continuously, and it embarrasses the entire
atheist cult! B^)

> <cue crickets chirping>

I must be the only one who even reads you, BWHAHAAHA!

everyone else ignores you! B^D

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Anyone seen Hysteria, Abu Baker Bashir and Kelsey
Bjarnyard? B^D
# Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
#
# There has never been a "Great, Enduring Atheist Civilization"

fasgnadh

May 6, 2009, 12:16:07 PM5/6/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Seon Ferguson admits I play fir fairness and justice:

>> > I don't reply to people who resort to those tactics.
>>
>> You replied to me, So you admit my tactics are fair and honest!
>>

>> > So if you did that to stop me from demanding evidence then you win.
>>
>> In fact it doesn't matter how you try to misrepresent my motives, the
>> only relevant point is that YOU CONCEDE.. I WIN!
>>
>> It was obvious from the moment you snipped and ran from all the evidence
>> about atheist genocide, atheist terror torture and mass murder and
>> atheist infanticide, that I had won the rational argument, it just
>> took a couple more tactically brilliant posts to force you to ADMIT IT!
>>
>> Now that you have, you can bugger off lightweight, and take that
>> innumerate and morally defective coward Bukakke, whose balls now hang
>> over my mantle as a trophy.. with you!
>>
>> BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

After threatening to stalk me though USENET just a few days ago,
this gormless prat has had his arse kicked so hard his brains
imploded... and FINALLY he accepts that he is DONE AND DISMISSED:

> I am not replying to you anymore

There was no need for you to reply that you will fuck off...

just FUCK OFF!

(he has to be one of the S-L-O-W-E-S-T 'tards in Usenet! B^)

fasgnadh

May 6, 2009, 12:19:42 PM5/6/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Seon Ferguson admits I play fir fairness and justice:

>>> I don't reply to people who resort to those tactics.
>>
>> You replied to me, So you admit my tactics are fair and honest!
>>

>>> So if you did that to stop me from demanding evidence
>> then you win.
>>
>> In fact it doesn't matter how you try to misrepresent my motives, the
>> only relevant point is that YOU CONCEDE.. I WIN!
>>
>> It was obvious from the moment you snipped and ran from all
>> the evidence about atheist genocide, atheist
>> terror torture and mass murder and atheist infanticide, that
>> I had won the rational argument, it just
>> took a couple more tactically brilliant posts to force
>> you to ADMIT IT!
>>
>> Now that you have, you can bugger off lightweight, and take
>> that innumerate and morally defective coward Bukakke,
>> whose balls now hang over my mantle as a trophy.. with you!
>>
>> BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

After threatening to stalk me though USENET just a few days ago,

this gormless prat has had his arse kicked so hard his brains
imploded... and FINALLY he accepts that he is DONE AND DISMISSED:

> I am not replying to you anymore

There was no need for you to reply that you will fuck off...

just FUCK OFF! B^D

(he has to be one of the S-L-O-W-E-S-T 'tards in Usenet! B^)

raven1

May 6, 2009, 4:37:11 PM5/6/09
On Wed, 06 May 2009 14:16:55 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>raven1 wrote:
>> fasgnadh wrote:

> You have tried everything else to avoid the questions put to you.. B^)

What "questions" would those be, you pathetic fool? I don't recall you
actually *asking* anything, just spewing bile and ranting like a loon.

fasgnadh

May 7, 2009, 8:30:03 AM5/7/09
raven1 wrote:
> On Wed, 06 May 2009 14:16:55 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> raven1 wrote:
>> You have tried everything else to avoid the questions put to you.. B^)
>
> What "questions" would those be,

Marked with

##########################################Question

> [...]

children.. are clearly evil liars and FULL OF SHIT, like you!

>> - it's just bad when *you* claim that atheists killed

You admit atheists killed a child, you claim WITHOUT evidence,
that the child deserved it becasue he was a 'despot'... and yet
you call **ME** 'bad' for speaking the TRUTH.. that ATHEISTS KILLED HIM
...not a 'claim' you fucking LIAR.. but a FACT!!!!

One which the Russian people have ALWAYS KNOWN, and their Supreme
Court has now officially determined to be so!!!!

Suck it up you APOLOGIST for MURDEROUS CHILD KILLING ATHEISTS!!!

Time for YOU to go on the trial that those children never got,
bayoneted and then shot in the usual summary manner of Soviet
Atheist killers! You claim the killing is justified because the
boy was a despot.. to who.. a pet dog he kicked?. a frog he
blew up with a firecracker?, a child he punched?

Can you BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE, OR do you STAND CONDEMNED AS
ADVOCATING INFANTICIDE, you MURDERING ATHEIST BASTARD!!!?

##########################################Question

>> it was *because* of atheism?

I merely pointed out that EVERY atheist regime was like that..

..it has taken YOU 'modern' atheists to demonstrate beyond doubt that
NOTHING has CHANGED....

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

>> Budikka

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

raven1

May 7, 2009, 4:49:25 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 07 May 2009 12:30:03 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

Why ask me any of this? I have never defended the murder of the Czar's
family. I did, however, recommend that you and the Russians get a
sense of perspective if you really think it was worse than, say, the
Turkish Muslim genocide against the Armenians.

Kelsey Bjarnason

May 8, 2009, 2:39:43 PM5/8/09
On Sun, 03 May 2009 01:46:49 -0600, Andrew B Chung wrote:

> In article <stbLl.8180$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>

>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
>
>> BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA
>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
>
> fasgnadh showing off his GED.

God-Engendered Dysfunction? :)

--
If you seek to know my ways, read a damn science book.
-- God

Yap

May 11, 2009, 1:05:08 AM5/11/09
> [...]

>   BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
>
>   Saline Postscript:
>
>   Seon: "I'm still waiting for you to explain how I am
>          an atheist evangelist"
>
>     See "the Convert' above.  If you have subsequently made
>     a public deconversion, (probably blaming me for your
>     backflipping, equivocation and confusion, no doubt)
>     Publish it so I can gloat!    B^D
>
>  > "An Atheist who believes in God. Yeah right."
>
>   # From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
>   # Newsgroups:alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.politics.communism,
>   # alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
>   # Subject: Re: Atheist infanticide -
>   #   "most horrific political crime of the 20th century"
>   # Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:45:12 +1000
>   #
>   # "fasgnadh" <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote

>   # > Seon demonstrates his disinterest in Atheist crimes

Do not read wrongly about Seon.
You favor the tactics of twisting the facts of everything.
This show how pathetic a loon like you can be.
It will help in the spread of atheism with such behavior.
Thanks for a helping hand.