An Atheist Killed 32 And Self At Virginia Tech

Codebreaker

Apr 16, 2007, 8:46:42 PM4/16/07
This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Apr 16, 2007, 9:00:23 PM4/16/07
actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.

however, in either case, why didn't the ALL-POWERFUL god get off of his FAT,
LAZY ASS and protect people?

Brindal

Apr 16, 2007, 9:03:52 PM4/16/07

Yeah, that's what atheists do: shoot people.

I don't even own a gun.

BTW, some of the worst killers in human history believed in a god,
such as Hitler. And some of the worst crimes have been committed
because of religion; read history books. Oh, I forgot; moroms like
you don't read much beyond your "good" book.

Brindal

For Real

Apr 16, 2007, 9:12:56 PM4/16/07

How strange that you choose to believe what the other history books
tell you (and you weren't even there to see it for yourself). At
least, you have faith in something.

Message has been deleted

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Apr 16, 2007, 9:22:39 PM4/16/07

"For Real" <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

and thank goodness it's not faith in the MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING
COLD-HEARTED BASTARD idiotic jackass, sick sadistic fuck called the
christian god

Richo

Apr 16, 2007, 9:24:35 PM4/16/07
On Apr 17, 10:46 am, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.

Any evidence he was an atheist?
Didn't think so.
Your hatred for atheists is simply evidence about of flaws in your own
character.

Heal thyself first..

Mark.

XTS

Apr 16, 2007, 9:28:23 PM4/16/07

"For Real" <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Wait a second. Let me ask you a question. You think it's strange somone
believes a history book?

But someone believes a bible story about a man who lived in the belly of
whale, and thats not strange?

A guy parted the Red Sea. You dont think thats strange?

The whole flood story is not strange to you?

How about the tower of Babel thing?

All of these things are perfectly reasonable, but world history is strange?

XTS

Apr 16, 2007, 9:39:18 PM4/16/07

"Codebreaker" <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote in message

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.

No, your kind of post happens when a peerson losses his mind and thinks he's
authorized by god to make these kind of judgements.

Paul Duca

Apr 16, 2007, 9:44:39 PM4/16/07
in article 1176770802....@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, Codebreaker
at Codeb...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 8:46 PM:

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.

I'm sure God watched the whole thing and laughed His ass off...just
as He will when you die.

Paul

quibbler

Apr 16, 2007, 9:57:36 PM4/16/07
In article <1176770802....@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Codeb...@bigsecret.com says...

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.

Wrong. Most mass killers have been religious. Odds are around 10:1
that he was religious. Why didn't your god try to stop this guy

> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

I already predicted that morons like you would try to blame evolution,
rather than lax gun laws and obvious mental health problems from the
theist perpetrator. But since you have mental health problems as well,
you think that evolution, rather than the proximate causes should be
blamed.

--
Quibbler (quibbler247atyahoo.com)
"It is fashionable to wax apocalyptic about the

Codebreaker

Apr 16, 2007, 9:59:43 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 9:20 pm, Opie <OTay...@MayberryRFD.net> wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2007 17:46:42 -0700, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com>
> And when did god give you the authority to over-ride his 'judge not'
> directive? You're a little know-it-all turd merchant who asserts
> everything and offers evidence of nothing -- a little man who beats his
> chests in order to attract attention because nobody pays much attention
> to an illiterate and uneducated fool. You must really be an
> embarrassment to your little imaginary friend. A complete waste of
> genes (which says absolutely nothing that would in any way honor your
> parents)!

It seems to me that an illiterate and uneducated fool is the one
who is unable to differenciate judgement and observation.
Oh yeah, nobody pay attention to an illiterate fool?
Then I may not be one because you payed attention and reacted
to what I wrote.By the way what does an educated fool look like?
Evolution is no EDUCATION at all... I am glad I care less about
the judgement of its proponent. Evolution SUCKS.

Codebreaker

Apr 16, 2007, 10:01:55 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 9:44 pm, Paul Duca <p.d...@comcast.net> wrote:
> in article 1176770802.768738.63...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, Codebreaker
> at Codebrea...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 8:46 PM:

> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>
> I'm sure God watched the whole thing and laughed His ass off...just
> as He will when you die.

One step out of the darkeness of Atheism and the faith of Evolution.
Keep trying you will say the light soon

> Paul

Nosmo~King.

Apr 16, 2007, 10:05:42 PM4/16/07
Codebreaker <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote in

You're a pretty good example of what happens when some species don't
evolve. You're part of the reptilian branch, right?

Uncle Vic

Apr 16, 2007, 10:04:51 PM4/16/07
One fine day in alt.atheism, "Codebreaker" <Codeb...@bigsecret.com>
bloodied us up with this:

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.

Isn't man SUPPOSED to lose sight of God? Doesn't he turn people into
pillars of salt when they see him?

> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

So you are now confirming that you believe in evolution?

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Jeckyl

Apr 16, 2007, 10:06:50 PM4/16/07
"Codebreaker" <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote in message

So far there is only a preliminary identification, and that has not been
released. So unless you have some more information about the killer than is
currently reported, you are simply making an uneducated assumption that the
killer was atheist.

Codebreaker

Apr 16, 2007, 10:09:36 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 9:57 pm, quibbler <quibbler...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <1176770802.768738.63...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
> Codebrea...@bigsecret.com says...

> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>
> Wrong. Most mass killers have been religious. Odds are around 10:1
> that he was religious. Why didn't your god try to stop this guy
>
> > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> I already predicted that morons like you would try to blame evolution,
> rather than lax gun laws and obvious mental health problems from the
> theist perpetrator. But since you have mental health problems as well,
> you think that evolution, rather than the proximate causes should be
> blamed.

Evolution is to blame... Soul means nothing to nobody
anymore since Evolution, that fake Science thinks
it has all the answer on man's destinty.
"You shall not kill" is now cited as a religious quote
and since religion and state are supposed to be separated
nobody in Public School is taught how to live those cardinal virtues.
If man evolves from a monkey, No God is needed and the last
judgement is just another fairy tale. EVOLUTION SUCKS
so does the Enlightenment

Jeckyl

Apr 16, 2007, 10:27:02 PM4/16/07

> On Apr 16, 9:57 pm, quibbler <quibbler...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In article <1176770802.768738.63...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
>> Codebrea...@bigsecret.com says...
>>
>> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>>
>> Wrong. Most mass killers have been religious. Odds are around 10:1
>> that he was religious. Why didn't your god try to stop this guy
>>
>> > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
>> > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
>> > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>>
>> I already predicted that morons like you would try to blame evolution,
>> rather than lax gun laws and obvious mental health problems from the
>> theist perpetrator. But since you have mental health problems as well,
>> you think that evolution, rather than the proximate causes should be
>> blamed.
>
> Evolution is to blame...

Utter rot

> Soul means nothing to nobody anymore since Evolution,

Evolution says nothing about the existence or not of a 'soul'

> that fake Science thinks it has all the answer on man's destinty.

Evolution doesn't have the answers to destiny .. but it is a theory that
neatly explains obersvations about the development of life and how it is
interrelated.

> "You shall not kill" is now cited as a religious quote

Are you saying that that is not a religious quote?

> and since religion and state are supposed to be separated
> nobody in Public School is taught how to live those cardinal virtues.

Children are taught to obey the law . .and the law also says that you shall
not kill

> If man evolves from a monkey, No God is needed

Yeup .. God is not needed to exaplin the various forms of life on earth and
how they are related.

> and the last
> judgement is just another fairy tale.

Probaly

> EVOLUTION SUCKS

I take it that you don't like it then. That, of course, has no bearing on
wheterh it is true. The evidence we have seems to be all for evolution.

> so does the Enlightenment

What 'Enlightenment' is that?

DanielSan

Apr 16, 2007, 11:31:18 PM4/16/07

I would like some evidence that this man was an atheist prior to
smearing an entire group with that broad brush.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "In every country and every age, the priest had *
* been hostile to Liberty." --Thomas Jefferson *

Paul Duca

Apr 16, 2007, 10:30:44 PM4/16/07
in article 1176775776.9...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, Codebreaker
at Codeb...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 10:09 PM:

> On Apr 16, 9:57 pm, quibbler <quibbler...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In article <1176770802.768738.63...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
>> Codebrea...@bigsecret.com says...
>>
>>> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>>
>> Wrong. Most mass killers have been religious. Odds are around 10:1
>> that he was religious. Why didn't your god try to stop this guy
>>
>>> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
>>> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
>>> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>>
>> I already predicted that morons like you would try to blame evolution,
>> rather than lax gun laws and obvious mental health problems from the
>> theist perpetrator. But since you have mental health problems as well,
>> you think that evolution, rather than the proximate causes should be
>> blamed.
>
> Evolution is to blame... Soul means nothing to nobody
> anymore since Evolution, that fake Science thinks
> it has all the answer on man's destinty.
> "You shall not kill" is now cited as a religious quote
> and since religion and state are supposed to be separated
> nobody in Public School is taught how to live those cardinal virtues.

They can learn that in your Heaven...takes their minds off the fact
there's no food or shelter or anything other than cheap booze for comfort.

Paul

Codebreaker

Apr 16, 2007, 10:31:43 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 10:04 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com>

> bloodied us up with this:
>
> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>
> Isn't man SUPPOSED to lose sight of God? Doesn't he turn people into
> pillars of salt when they see him?
>
> > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> So you are now confirming that you believe in evolution?

I would never be able to reconcile what happened
near Peachtree Road and Evolution, never.
So for me it is bye bye Evolution.
Of course I am not going to describe it- the event-
because I know how evolutionists minds are dull, so
it will be a waste of time and very confusing for them indeed.
On that day Jesus read Moses again this time from above.
EVOLUTION IS A LIE get over it you bunch of stupid jerks

Paul Duca

Apr 16, 2007, 10:32:14 PM4/16/07
in article 1176775315.9...@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, Codebreaker
at Codeb...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 10:01 PM:

Yeah, sure...so I can join you in paying Him to be His servant for
all eternity.

Paul

Can I at least join you in beating your wife and kids?

Codebreaker

Apr 16, 2007, 10:36:29 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 10:30 pm, Paul Duca <p.d...@comcast.net> wrote:
> in article 1176775776.908826.165...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, Codebreaker
> at Codebrea...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 10:09 PM:

> > On Apr 16, 9:57 pm, quibbler <quibbler...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> In article <1176770802.768738.63...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
> >> Codebrea...@bigsecret.com says...

> >> Wrong. Most mass killers have been religious. Odds are around 10:1
> >> that he was religious. Why didn't your god try to stop this guy

> >> I already predicted that morons like you would try to blame evolution,
> >> rather than lax gun laws and obvious mental health problems from the
> >> theist perpetrator. But since you have mental health problems as well,
> >> you think that evolution, rather than the proximate causes should be
> >> blamed.
>
> > Evolution is to blame... Soul means nothing to nobody
> > anymore since Evolution, that fake Science thinks
> > it has all the answer on man's destinty.
> > "You shall not kill" is now cited as a religious quote
> > and since religion and state are supposed to be separated
> > nobody in Public School is taught how to live those cardinal virtues.
>
> They can learn that in your Heaven...takes their minds off the fact

Heaven is given as a reward for what we accept to learn
here on earth. Too late SIR

> there's no food or shelter or anything other than cheap booze for comfort.

> Paul- Hide quoted text -

Tartarus

Apr 16, 2007, 10:38:26 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 6:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> EVOLUTION SUCKS

What do you mean by that?

Tartarus

Eris

Apr 16, 2007, 10:49:03 PM4/16/07

The guy was Asian not Atheist you moron, or do you prefer Christian?

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:14:05 AM4/17/07

"SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message

> actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.

He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. In order to leave
China on a student visa to study in the U.S. he has to be in good standing
with the Chinese Communist party.

Jeckyl

Apr 16, 2007, 11:17:27 PM4/16/07

> On Apr 16, 10:04 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
>> One fine day in alt.atheism, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com>
>> bloodied us up with this:
>>
>> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>>
>> Isn't man SUPPOSED to lose sight of God? Doesn't he turn people into
>> pillars of salt when they see him?
>>
>> > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
>> > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
>> > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>>
>> So you are now confirming that you believe in evolution?
>

> I would never be able to reconcile what happened
> near Peachtree Road and Evolution, never.

What happened near Peachtree Road .. is it the shooting you're talking about
,or some other unrelated event that you've decided to thrwo into the mix?

> On that day Jesus read Moses again this time from above.

What .. was he sitting in a high-chair? And what has Jesus reading moses
got to do with evolution?

> EVOLUTION IS A LIE get over it you bunch of stupid jerks

Its the best theory we have ... better than anything the bible can come up
with .. get over it.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:17:21 AM4/17/07

"Brindal" <brin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 16, 7:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> Yeah, that's what atheists do: shoot people.
>
> I don't even own a gun.
>
> BTW, some of the worst killers in human history believed in a god,
> such as Hitler.

Actually, he didn't read *table talk* where Hitler spoke his feelings
in private. His public pronouncements were propaganda addressed
to a nominally *Christian* Germany.

>> Brindal

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:19:43 AM4/17/07
H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message
>
>>actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.
>

> He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China.

Incorrect. 33 people were killed on the campus. 32 victims + 1 Gunman.

None of the 33 people who were killed were Chinese.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-04/17/content_5986983.htm

> In order to leave
> China on a student visa to study in the U.S. he has to be in good standing
> with the Chinese Communist party.

Interesting, if it were true.

Stephen Knight

Apr 16, 2007, 11:20:47 PM4/16/07
<Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote:

>This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
>WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
>You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

What a shocker!

An atheist did it! This before all the facts are known. It makes
sense to you Stone Age imbeciles too stupid to pour sand out of a
boot.

We did the dinosaurs too and left the bones for a hoot.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:22:44 AM4/17/07

"Richo" <m.rich...@utas.edu.au> wrote in message

> On Apr 17, 10:46 am, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>
> Any evidence he was an atheist?
> Didn't think so.

He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. In order to
leave China to study in the U.S. he had to be in good standing
with the atheistic communist government of China. Does that
mean he was an atheist. I don't know, but the possibility
that he was an atheist definitely exist.

<snip>

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:25:07 AM4/17/07

Table Talk was edited by noted anti-Catholic Martin Bormann. During
Hitler's Table Talk, Heinrich Heim and Dr Henry Piker wrote down what
Hitler said. Then, Martin Borman wrote the following directive:

"Please keep these notes most carefully, as they will be of very great
value in the future. I have now got Heim to make comprehensive notes as
a basis for these minutes. Any transcript which is not quite apposite
will be re-checked by me."

Not quite apposite?

apposite:
suitable; well-adapted; pertinent; relevant

Therefore, the anti-Catholic Bormann edited the transcript to suit his
needs.

For further evidence, Hitler never denounces Jesus or his flavor of
Christianity anywhere in Table Talk.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:23:49 AM4/17/07

"Paul Duca" <p.d...@comcast.net> wrote in message
And you evidence of this?

> Paul

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:26:42 AM4/17/07
H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> "Richo" <m.rich...@utas.edu.au> wrote in message
>
>>On Apr 17, 10:46 am, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
>>
>>>This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>>
>>Any evidence he was an atheist?
>>Didn't think so.
>>

> He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China.

Incorrect on two counts. First, he wasn't Chinese. Second, communism
is an economic theory. Nothing to do with atheism. Your equivocation
is wrong.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:27:39 AM4/17/07

"Jeckyl" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
The killer was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. He was
in the UP.SO. on a student visa. In order to leave China to study abroad
he would have to be in good standing with the atheistic Communist
government. I don't know that he was an atheist or a communist,
but the possibility definitely exist.

Martin Phipps

Apr 16, 2007, 11:29:19 PM4/16/07
On Apr 17, 9:12 am, For Real <nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2007 18:03:52 -0700, "Brindal" <brinda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >On Apr 16, 7:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> >> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> >> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> >> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> >> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> >Yeah, that's what atheists do: shoot people.
>
> >I don't even own a gun.
>
> >BTW, some of the worst killers in human history believed in a god,
> >such as Hitler. And some of the worst crimes have been committed
> >because of religion; read history books. Oh, I forgot; moroms like
> >you don't read much beyond your "good" book.
>
> >Brindal
>
> How strange that you choose to believe what the other history books
> tell you (and you weren't even there to see it for yourself). At
> least, you have faith in something.

So you are saying that Hitler is a myth???

Martin

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:31:13 AM4/17/07

The possibility also exists that he was a devout Christian and that he
killed the people at VT because they weren't religious *ENOUGH*.

To say he was an atheist because you believe it is putting the cart
before the horse. Wait until you have evidence, or you'll just look
like an ass.

Jeckyl

Apr 16, 2007, 11:30:11 PM4/16/07
"H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message
>> actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.
>
> He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. In order to leave
> China on a student visa to study in the U.S. he has to be in good
> standing
> with the Chinese Communist party.

Do you have some information about that you can link to .. the news reports
I have seen here say there is preliminary identification, but that has not
been made public, and no motive has been given. They also don't know (or
haven't said) if he was a student or not. The latest reports I've seen say
the gunman was about 19 years old, Asian in appearance, 'normal' looking,
with a boy-scout type outfit.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:30:28 AM4/17/07

"Eris" <vit...@gmail.com> wrote in message
He was from Communist China on a student visa to study in the
US. Was he a Communist or a atheist? I don't know. But the
Chinese government is an atheist government.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:32:08 AM4/17/07

"Stephen Knight" <woo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On 16 Apr 2007 17:46:42 -0700, "Codebreaker"
> <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
>
> >This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> >We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> >WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> >You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> What a shocker!
>
> An atheist did it! This before all the facts are known. It makes
> sense to you Stone Age imbeciles too stupid to pour sand out of a
> boot.

Actually, it doesn't matter. Guilt by association is a false
notion.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:33:32 AM4/17/07

"DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.
> >

> > He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China.
>
> Incorrect. 33 people were killed on the campus. 32 victims + 1 Gunman.
>
> None of the 33 people who were killed were Chinese.

The gunman was from Atheist Communist China!

Martin Phipps

Apr 16, 2007, 11:35:27 PM4/16/07
On Apr 17, 12:17 pm, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Brindal" <brinda...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hitler didn't write Table Talk and as the quotes in the book
contradict all other quotes from Hitler there is no reason to think
they were actual quotes from Hitler.

Martin

Jeckyl

Apr 16, 2007, 11:35:38 PM4/16/07

Do you have some information about that you can link to .. the news reports

Jeckyl

Apr 16, 2007, 11:35:50 PM4/16/07

Do you have some information about that you can link to .. the news reports

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:35:17 AM4/17/07

"DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
Actually, I read *table talk* Hitler endorsed it.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:41:34 AM4/17/07
H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> "DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>
>>H. Wm. Esque wrote:
>>
>>>"SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message

>>>He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China.
>>
>>Incorrect. 33 people were killed on the campus. 32 victims + 1 Gunman.
>>
>>None of the 33 people who were killed were Chinese.
>>

> The gunman was from Atheist Communist China!

Your evidence of this is...?

(Oh, and just for the record, while China is atheist/secular, they do
allow religions to be practiced in the country. Whether it's Buddhism,
Taoism, Confucianism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, they allow it. TO
say that all people from China are atheistic is just plain gullibility
(or ignorance of the facts).

>>http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-04/17/content_5986983.htm

You don't have anything to say about this?

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:42:19 AM4/17/07

Actually, Hitler endorsed the unedited version; the edited version is
what came out for all to read.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:43:07 AM4/17/07

> H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > "Richo" <m.rich...@utas.edu.au> wrote in message

> >>Any evidence he was an atheist?
> >>Didn't think so.
> >>

> > He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China.
>
> Incorrect on two counts. First, he wasn't Chinese. Second, communism
> is an economic theory. Nothing to do with atheism. Your equivocation
> is wrong.

I heard on MSNBC that he was a 24 yer old student from Communist
China on a student visa to the US.
The Chinese Communist government is an atheistic government.
I realize this doesn't make the killer either a communist or an atheist.
But to get permission to study abroad he had to be in good standing
with the Chinese governments. So the possibility that he
was both a Communist and an atheist definately exist.
Even so, guilt by association is a false notion.

Martin Phipps

Apr 16, 2007, 11:44:11 PM4/16/07
On Apr 17, 12:41 pm, DanielSan <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> >>Incorrect. 33 people were killed on the campus. 32 victims + 1 Gunman.
>
> >>None of the 33 people who were killed were Chinese.
>
> > The gunman was from Atheist Communist China!
>
> Your evidence of this is...?
>
> (Oh, and just for the record, while China is atheist/secular, they do
> allow religions to be practiced in the country. Whether it's Buddhism,
> Taoism, Confucianism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, they allow it. TO
> say that all people from China are atheistic is just plain gullibility
> (or ignorance of the facts).

They say the world is mostly theist but when it suits them they'll
claim that all of Asia is atheist, which is a contradiction because
Asian people DO make up the majority of people in the world!

Martin

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:47:01 AM4/17/07

> H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > "Jeckyl" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>"Codebreaker" <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote in message

> >>So far there is only a preliminary identification, and that has not been
> >>released. So unless you have some more information about the killer
than

> > is
> >
> >>currently reported, you are simply making an uneducated assumption that
> >
> > the
> >
> >>killer was atheist.
> >>

> > The killer was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. He was
> > in the US. on a student visa. In order to leave China to study abroad

> > he would have to be in good standing with the atheistic Communist
> > government. I don't know that he was an atheist or a communist,
> > but the possibility definitely exist.
>
> The possibility also exists that he was a devout Christian and that he
> killed the people at VT because they weren't religious *ENOUGH*.
>
> To say he was an atheist because you believe it is putting the cart
> before the horse. Wait until you have evidence, or you'll just look
> like an ass.

Did I state that he was an atheist? I don't think so. I said that it is
a distinct possibility that he was.

Father Haskell

Apr 16, 2007, 11:48:21 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 11:30 pm, "Jeckyl" <n...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote in messagenews:jYWUh.5051$Pq5....@bignews6.bellsouth.net...
>

> > "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kill...@killgod.com> wrote in message

> >> actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.
>
> > He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. In order to leave
> > China on a student visa to study in the U.S. he has to be in good
> > standing
> > with the Chinese Communist party.
>
> Do you have some information about that you can link to .. the news reports
> I have seen here say there is preliminary identification, but that has not
> been made public, and no motive has been given. They also don't know (or
> haven't said) if he was a student or not. The latest reports I've seen say
> the gunman was about 19 years old, Asian in appearance, 'normal' looking,
> with a boy-scout type outfit.

Describes Andy to a "T."

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:52:25 AM4/17/07

> H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > "DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> >>Incorrect. 33 people were killed on the campus. 32 victims + 1 Gunman.
> >>
> >>None of the 33 people who were killed were Chinese.
> >>

> > The gunman was from Atheist Communist China!
>
> Your evidence of this is...?

I heard this on MSNBC. According to the news he was a 24 year old
student from Communist China on a student visa to study in the US.

> (Oh, and just for the record, while China is atheist/secular, they do
> allow religions to be practiced in the country. Whether it's Buddhism,
> Taoism, Confucianism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, they allow it. TO
> say that all people from China are atheistic is just plain gullibility
> (or ignorance of the facts).

And your evidence for this?

> >>http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-04/17/content_5986983.htm
> >>

> You don't have anything to say about this?

I've said somewhere in this thread that I don't know that he was
either a Communist or an atheist, but coming from Communist China
it's a definate posibility he was. I've also said guilt by assiciation is
wrong.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:55:03 AM4/17/07
H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> "DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>
>>H. Wm. Esque wrote:
>>
>>>"Richo" <m.rich...@utas.edu.au> wrote in message

>>>He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China.
>>
>>Incorrect on two counts. First, he wasn't Chinese. Second, communism
>>is an economic theory. Nothing to do with atheism. Your equivocation
>>is wrong.
>>

> I heard on MSNBC that he was a 24 yer old student from Communist
> China on a student visa to the US.

MNSBC is the end-all, be-all of evidence in a developing story, are they?

> The Chinese Communist government is an atheistic government.
> I realize this doesn't make the killer either a communist or an atheist.
> But to get permission to study abroad he had to be in good standing
> with the Chinese governments. So the possibility that he
> was both a Communist and an atheist definately exist.
> Even so, guilt by association is a false notion.

Then why make it?

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 12:54:30 AM4/17/07

"DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
I'm not sure about this. I once had a copy. If I can find it, I will check.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 12:56:38 AM4/17/07

No, there is no "distinctiveness" to the possibility.

Demon Chunky Style

Apr 16, 2007, 11:57:59 PM4/16/07
> Describes Andy to a "T."- Hide quoted text -

He probably thought the victims were 'demons'.

BDK

Apr 16, 2007, 11:59:54 PM4/16/07
In article <1176770802....@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Codeb...@bigsecret.com says...

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

And you know he's an atheist how?

Much more likely he's going to be believer..

BDK

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 1:03:23 AM4/17/07

> H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > "DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> >>Incorrect on two counts. First, he wasn't Chinese. Second, communism
> >>is an economic theory. Nothing to do with atheism. Your equivocation
> >>is wrong.
> >>

> > I heard on MSNBC that he was a 24 yer old student from Communist
> > China on a student visa to the US.
>
> MNSBC is the end-all, be-all of evidence in a developing story, are they?
>
> > The Chinese Communist government is an atheistic government.
> > I realize this doesn't make the killer either a communist or an atheist.
> > But to get permission to study abroad he had to be in good standing
> > with the Chinese governments. So the possibility that he
> > was both a Communist and an atheist definately exist.
> > Even so, guilt by association is a false notion.
>
> Then why make it?

No where have I definitively stated that he was a communist or an
atheist. All I said was that it is a definate possibility.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 1:05:12 AM4/17/07

"DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
Fine you are satisfied with the the "possibility". Why are
you so defensive?

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 1:12:35 AM4/17/07

Let's put it this way? WHO CARES?

You don't have ANY evidence he's an atheist or a communist, so it's a
NOT a definite. Please refrain from mentioning it until you have
further information.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 1:13:50 AM4/17/07

Anything is possible.

> Why are
> you so defensive?

Why do you feel the need to equivocate? I am only defensive because you
are making claims to things which are not in evidence. Please refrain
from doing this in the future.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 1:21:20 AM4/17/07

"DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
You don't know the difference between a claim and reasonable
conclusions based upon what is known.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 1:24:49 AM4/17/07

I can claim that this man that killed the folks agrees with you 100%.
What do you think?

And, no, you're not making reasonable conclusions. You're expressing
your bigotry towards atheists in your claim.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 1:24:17 AM4/17/07

"H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
Sorry, the above statement should have been followed by a question (?)
mark. I apologize.

Jeckyl

Apr 17, 2007, 12:47:05 AM4/17/07
"BDK" <B...@twilight-express.com> wrote in message

Not any more

John Baker

Apr 17, 2007, 12:50:59 AM4/17/07
<Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote:

>This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
>WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
>You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

You're a fucking idiot, Bernie.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 1:53:50 AM4/17/07

"DanielSan" <danie...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
What that he was from Communist China. Ok, I can live with this. It's
of no consequence.

> And, no, you're not making reasonable conclusions. You're expressing
> your bigotry towards atheists in your claim.

You are jumping to conclusions. And without any justification.

Tim McGaughy

Apr 17, 2007, 12:55:07 AM4/17/07
at Codeb...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 7:46 PM:

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

You're just jealous because we have opposable thumbs and you don't.

Father Haskell

Apr 17, 2007, 12:57:34 AM4/17/07

Witnesses reported him shrieking, "Hunger is GOOD!" and
"I CONDEMN you!" as he released fire into his victims.

PerfectlyAble

Apr 17, 2007, 1:00:23 AM4/17/07

For Real wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2007 18:03:52 -0700, "Brindal" <brin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Apr 16, 7:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> >> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> >> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> >> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> >> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
> >
> >Yeah, that's what atheists do: shoot people.
> >
> >I don't even own a gun.
> >
> >BTW, some of the worst killers in human history believed in a god,
> >such as Hitler. And some of the worst crimes have been committed
> >because of religion; read history books. Oh, I forgot; moroms like
> >you don't read much beyond your "good" book.
> >
> >Brindal
>
> How strange that you choose to believe what the other history books
> tell you (and you weren't even there to see it for yourself). At
> least, you have faith in something.

We all have faith, we can never know everything, i.e. God.
Faith in God is not faith, its cowardice.

Tim McGaughy

Apr 17, 2007, 12:59:42 AM4/17/07
in article 1176777506.6...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, Tartarus at
tart...@rome.com wrote on 4/16/07 9:38 PM:

> On Apr 16, 6:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
>> EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> What do you mean by that?

He's angry because he got left behind.

Also, the other kids make fun of his tail.

Darrell Stec

Apr 17, 2007, 12:54:23 AM4/17/07
Codebreaker wrote:

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

As of 11:30 PM April 16th, he had not been identified to the news media.
They know nothing about his background what so ever. So how did you
determine he did not believe in any pixies in the sky?

--
Later,
Darrell Stec dar...@neo.rr.com

Webpage Sorcery
http://webpagesorcery.com
We Put the Magic in Your Webpages

Jeckyl

Apr 17, 2007, 1:02:58 AM4/17/07
OK .. Latest news Ive got:

24-year-old Chinese man
Came to the US last year on a student visa issued in Shanghai.
May be responsible for threats on campus last week
Apparently not a student at Virginia Tech.
The man did not carry any identification
He shot himself in the head.
He was well-armed, with spare ammunition carried in his vest
He had two handguns
The shooter knew how to use them well.
He was wearing a maroon hat, leather jacket and black-military style
shooting vest
No indication of terrorism

[sarcasm] No news yet on whether or not he was an atheist, even though that
is obviously the most important thing we need to know [/sarcasm]

Richo

Apr 17, 2007, 1:03:18 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 2:22 pm, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Richo" <m.richard...@utas.edu.au> wrote in message

> news:1176773075.0...@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...> On Apr 17, 10:46 am, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> > > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>
> > Any evidence he was an atheist?
> > Didn't think so.
>
> He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. In order to
> leave China to study in the U.S. he had to be in good standing
> with the atheistic communist government of China. Does that
> mean he was an atheist. I don't know, but the possibility
> that he was an atheist definitely exist.

It is a possibility of course.
It is also a strong possibility that "Codebreaker" didnt know any of
the above and was calling the guy an atheist entirely on the strength
of the fact that he committed mass murder.
I guess we will never know now.

Mark.

Tim McGaughy

Apr 17, 2007, 1:03:28 AM4/17/07
in article zIedna6ScLnOrLnb...@comcast.com, DanielSan at
danie...@myrealbox.com wrote on 4/16/07 10:31 PM:

> Paul Duca wrote:
>> in article 1176770802....@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, Codebreaker

>> at Codeb...@bigsecret.com wrote on 4/16/07 8:46 PM:

>>> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
>>

>> I'm sure God watched the whole thing and laughed His ass off...just
>> as He will when you die.
>>

> I would like some evidence that this man was an atheist prior to
> smearing an entire group with that broad brush.

He's just trolling.

Just point and laugh.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 2:08:01 AM4/17/07

No, his place of birth is irrelevant to my claim. Let's say that he
agrees with you 100%, and therefore, the implication is that you are the
same as him.

> Ok, I can live with this. It's
> of no consequence.

Perhaps. But many theists automatically assume that atheism =
mass-murderers. They make claims that Hitler was an atheist with the
intent of comparing Hitler to atheists; like they're one and the same.

No, we don't appreciate that.

>>And, no, you're not making reasonable conclusions. You're expressing
>>your bigotry towards atheists in your claim.
>>

> You are jumping to conclusions. And without any justification.

Then why make the connection...AT ALL?

Don't make the claim without justification. You don't even know the
nationality of the person yet. All you have is rumor as provided by MSNBC.

Wait until all the facts come out before spewing forth your claims.

DanielSan

Apr 17, 2007, 2:13:09 AM4/17/07

Oh, I am. I like seeing him squirm. :-)

Richo

Apr 17, 2007, 1:32:26 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 2:17 pm, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Brindal" <brinda...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> news:1176771832....@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...> On Apr 16, 7:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> > > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> > > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> > > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> > > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>
> > Yeah, that's what atheists do: shoot people.
>
> > I don't even own a gun.
>
> > BTW, some of the worst killers in human history believed in a god,
> > such as Hitler.
>
> Actually, he didn't read *table talk* where Hitler spoke his feelings
> in private.

Treat Table Talk with great caution.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

>His public pronouncements were propaganda addressed
> to a nominally *Christian* Germany.

Absolutely.
He was a liar and a deciever so you should always be careful about
believing what he says.

I do not see any evidence that he did not believe in God - and did not
believe he was God's instrument.

Mark.

Martin Phipps

Apr 17, 2007, 1:34:19 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 1:03 pm, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> > H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > > "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> > > I heard on MSNBC that he was a 24 yer old student from Communist
> > > China on a student visa to the US.
>
> > MNSBC is the end-all, be-all of evidence in a developing story, are they?
>
> > > The Chinese Communist government is an atheistic government.
> > > I realize this doesn't make the killer either a communist or an atheist.
> > > But to get permission to study abroad he had to be in good standing
> > > with the Chinese governments. So the possibility that he
> > > was both a Communist and an atheist definately exist.
> > > Even so, guilt by association is a false notion.
>
> > Then why make it?
>
> No where have I definitively stated that he was a communist or an
> atheist. All I said was that it is a definate possibility.

You're posting in a thread that says "Atheist kills 32" and that is
the notion you are defending.

Most young people in China today do not consider themselves
communist. You'd know that if you had gone to school with any Chinese
people.

Martin

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 2:35:23 AM4/17/07

> "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message

> >> actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.
> >
> > He was a 24 year old Chinese from Communist China. In order to leave
> > China on a student visa to study in the U.S. he has to be in good
> > standing

> > with the Chinese Communist party.
>
> Do you have some information about that you can link to .. the news
reports
> I have seen here say there is preliminary identification, but that has not
> been made public, and no motive has been given. They also don't know (or
> haven't said) if he was a student or not. The latest reports I've seen
say
> the gunman was about 19 years old, Asian in appearance, 'normal' looking,
> with a boy-scout type outfit.

This was based upon a MSNBC report about 8:00 PM.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 2:40:18 AM4/17/07

"Martin Phipps" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 17, 12:41 pm, DanielSan <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> > H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > > "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

Gunman.

> > > The gunman was from Atheist Communist China!
> >
> > Your evidence of this is...?
> >
> > (Oh, and just for the record, while China is atheist/secular, they do
> > allow religions to be practiced in the country. Whether it's Buddhism,
> > Taoism, Confucianism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, they allow it. TO
> > say that all people from China are atheistic is just plain gullibility
> > (or ignorance of the facts).
>
> They say the world is mostly theist but when it suits them they'll
> claim that all of Asia is atheist, which is a contradiction because
> Asian people DO make up the majority of people in the world!

I know of no one who claims that all of Asia is atheistic. Certainly,
I did not.

> Martin

Martin Phipps

Apr 17, 2007, 2:01:02 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 2:40 pm, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Martin Phipps" <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Your argument was that he was Chinese and therefore communist and
therefore atheist. This argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny and will
probably be proven wrong very soon.

Martin

Elocutus

Apr 17, 2007, 3:41:30 AM4/17/07
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> popped their head through the
hatch and pleaded:

Not funny - sorry. If you're going to ridicule somebody, and goodness knows
Chung deserves it, that's one thing. Making light of an atrocity -
especially one that has just happened - is another, and seriously out of
order.

Chung has been quite rightly criticised for his ghoulishness over Bob
Pastorio etc., but you guys just shot yourselves in the foot, and he could
quite justifiably make mincemeat of you over it.

Plus, in all seriousness, if Chung wasn't here on Usenet exercising his
headfucks, who knows what he is capable of? Like I said, not funny.

--
David Silverman AA#2208

Martin

Apr 17, 2007, 5:11:51 AM4/17/07

Rubbish! The witnessess reported him shrieking "I *CONVICT* you in the
name of the Holy Spirit" before each gunshot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 17, 2007, 6:06:18 AM4/17/07
convicted neighbor David Silverman (Elocutus) wrote:
> convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > satan via another sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are not mentally ill.

In our ever-closer walk with the risen Christ Jesus, HE keeps us
completely well. We know this because we physically feel hungrier
than we have ever felt in our lives.

The Holy Spirit guides me to send my sad condolences and heartfelt
prayers to all surviving friends and family of the 33+ deceased
including the gunman.

May GOD heal all those who were wounded by this tragic event.

This would mean that he was an atheist.

Incorrect.

My outfit includes a tie and a long white coat with a stethoscope in
the hip pocket.

Don't own an assault rifle.

> >> He probably thought the victims were 'demons'.

It is possible that this is the work of satan via a powerful demon
that has an affinity for asians, technology (engineering students),
and the Internet. This would fit the description of the demon that
claimed its name is "ecipher." This demon was driven away from
brother Philip in Asia last year via the Internet and is now roaming
around in this world.

> > Witnesses reported him shrieking, "Hunger is GOOD!" and
> > "I CONDEMN you!" as he released fire into his victims.
>
> Not funny - sorry. If you're going to ridicule somebody, and goodness knows
> Chung deserves it, that's one thing. Making light of an atrocity -
> especially one that has just happened - is another, and seriously out of
> order.

You now know the company that you are keeping. The Holy Spirit was
right to convict dear neighbor Haskell and you.

> Chung has been quite rightly criticised for his ghoulishness over Bob
> Pastorio etc., but you guys just shot yourselves in the foot, and he could
> quite justifiably make mincemeat of you over it.

It remains the Holy Spirit's job to convict, my job to lovingly
inform, and my heavenly Father's job to judge:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

> Plus, in all seriousness, if Chung wasn't here on Usenet exercising his
> headfucks, who knows what he is capable of? Like I said, not funny.

If satan's demons (sockpuppets) were not drawn here to the light of
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, they would be capable of much
worse atrocities than the massacre at VA Tech.

For this reason, the Holy Spirit has not guided me to drive them away
from here.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are not perfect...

... we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven by publicly declaring with your
mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than you have
ever been in your life.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

bob young

Apr 17, 2007, 6:30:02 AM4/17/07

Codebreaker wrote:

> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.

> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

You are really one sick sicko

bob young

Apr 17, 2007, 6:31:02 AM4/17/07

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim wrote:

> actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.
>

> however, in either case, why didn't the ALL-POWERFUL god get off of his FAT,
> LAZY ASS and protect people?

What was it the Son Of Sam the Searial Killer said?

I heard the voice of god in my head telling me to shoot all those people in
their cars

bob young

Apr 17, 2007, 6:32:01 AM4/17/07

Elocutus wrote:

I second that

> --
> David Silverman AA#2208

Message has been deleted

IBen Getiner

Apr 17, 2007, 6:51:13 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 12:52�am, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> > H. Wm. Esque wrote:
> > > "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> > > The gunman was from Atheist Communist China!
>
> > Your evidence of this is...?
>
> I heard this on MSNBC. According to the news he was a 24 year old
> student from Communist China on a student visa to study in the US.

> > (Oh, and just for the record, while China is atheist/secular, they do
> > allow religions to be practiced in the country.  Whether it's Buddhism,
> > Taoism, Confucianism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, they allow it.  TO
> > say that all people from China are atheistic is just plain gullibility
> > (or ignorance of the facts).
>
> And your evidence for this?

> > You don't have anything to say about this?
>
> I've said somewhere in this thread that I don't know that he was
> either a Communist or an atheist, but coming from Communist China
> it's a definate posibility he was. I've also said guilt by assiciation is
> wrong.

All of them are atheist. It's part of their indoctrination into normal
Chinese life. It's just like assuming that all Mexicans eat corn
products. Or that all Orientals subsist mainly on a base-diet of rice.
One can traverse into this territory with a 99.9999% stereo-type
accuracy rating. China has been a Godless nation for a lot longer than
24 years, too. He grew up deeply immersed in this truth. As did his
father and his father before him and even possible his father before
that.
China is a nation of atheists. I don't know why all of you atheists in
here are so hung up on denying it. Dickless creeps. What are you so
afraid of, anyway...?

Patriot Games

Apr 17, 2007, 8:35:36 AM4/17/07
"SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <kil...@killgod.com> wrote in message
> actually, it's probably a christian loon that killed people.

He was Chinese, a foreigner.

Damnation you're stupid.

> however, in either case, why didn't the ALL-POWERFUL god get off of his
> FAT, LAZY ASS and protect people?

Because it doesn't work that way.

bob young

Apr 17, 2007, 9:13:02 AM4/17/07

Vigyazat wrote:

> "Codebreaker" <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote :

> > This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> > We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> > WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> > You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS
>

> Where does it say this guy was an atheist?
>
> As far as I can see, his ID hasn't yet been released, and there's no
> information regarding any motive.

the idiots beleeve everything bad that is done is done by atheists.

i must send my list of humanist atheists

> I suspect what we've got here is a 50:50 prophet: someone who's willing,
> for the sake of the 1 in 2 chance he's right, to make a big issue out of
> something that's of secondary or no importance.
>
> --
> Vigyazat

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 10:46:37 AM4/17/07

"Martin Phipps" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
No. You are misstating what I wrote. Instead you are putting your
spin on what I actually wrote.

> Martin

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 10:57:36 AM4/17/07

"Richo" <m.rich...@utas.edu.au> wrote in message
If you claim he was in reality a believer, the burden of responsibility is
on you. As you said he was liar and a deceiver.

> Mark.

Andres64

Apr 17, 2007, 10:00:01 AM4/17/07
On Apr 16, 8:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

You dumb fuck. 1) Just because he was Chinese doesn't mean he was
atheist. 2) Even *if* he was I 'd bet you anything you could afford
to lose that he *didn't* do it *because* he was an atheist. 3) Even
*if* he was an atheist and he did do it because he was, it's still a
drop in the bucked compared to theists. Jackass.

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 11:02:17 AM4/17/07

"Martin Phipps" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
No, it is not. I am trying to place some balance on the header.

> Most young people in China today do not consider themselves
> communist. You'd know that if you had gone to school with any Chinese
> people.

You are reading between the lines and getting it wrong. I'm certain he
had to be in good standings with the Chinese Comunist Government
in order to get a student visa to study in the US. This condition sets
him apart from the rank and file Chinese.

> Martin

H. Wm. Esque

Apr 17, 2007, 11:05:34 AM4/17/07

"IBen Getiner" <Lapp...@aol.com> wrote in message
You addressed this to the wrong person.

firel...@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 10:12:28 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 6:51 am, IBen Getiner <Lappc...@aol.com> wrote:
> All of them are atheist. It's part of their indoctrination into normal
> Chinese life. It's just like assuming that all Mexicans eat corn
> products. Or that all Orientals subsist mainly on a base-diet of rice.
> One can traverse into this territory with a 99.9999% stereo-type
> accuracy rating. China has been a Godless nation for a lot longer than
> 24 years, too. He grew up deeply immersed in this truth. As did his
> father and his father before him and even possible his father before
> that.
> China is a nation of atheists. I don't know why all of you atheists in
> here are so hung up on denying it. Dickless creeps. What are you so
> afraid of, anyway...?

The Chinese government disagrees with you.

http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/zt/zjxy/t36492.htm

But then, they're godless atheists, so they're
probably lying. ;-)

--
Walt Smith
Firelock on DALNet

Andres64

Apr 17, 2007, 10:12:56 AM4/17/07
On Apr 16, 8:46 pm, "Codebreaker" <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com> wrote:
> This is what happens when man looses sight of God.
> We have been telling you THAT anything conceived by the Enlightenment
> WAS flawed, you did not want to believe...
> You are going to see worse. EVOLUTION SUCKS

Guess what moron. He was South Korean, not Chinese. Shocking, you're
wrong again.

------------------------------
Police have named a student who shot dead at least 30 people at a US
university as Cho Seung-hui, a 23-year-old from South Korea.

pw...@woontech.com

Apr 17, 2007, 10:43:33 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 11:05 am, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" <Lappc...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 17, 12:52?am, "H. Wm. Esque" <HEs...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > "DanielSan" <daniel-...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

He was Korean, and we all know that Koreans are 80% Christian. How
many Chinese have you seen do mass murders in the US?

It is loading more messages.