URL to start a youtube video at a time offset...

Christopher A. Lee

Sep 15, 2009, 1:21:06 PM9/15/09
Just discovered this. My refund propologies if you already knew it...

To start a youtube video at a specific offset instead of the
beginning, add the time to the URL like this - it's a list of things
not to say to am atheist and why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GyBockK218#t=3m54s

It is what gnug215 says about idiots who use the "fool in his heart
says...." nonsense.

Pat Kiewicz

Sep 16, 2009, 6:59:53 AM9/16/09

Well, I did not know that (about time offset) and probably a lot
of people don't, because I mostly see someone give the plain link
with a comment that "the good bit starts 4 minutes in."

--
Pat K. aa#1154

"So, it was all a dream."
"No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell."

email valid but not regularly monitored

pran...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 12:34:50 PM3/21/17