Annihilating Atheists (was: Strategies for Dialoguing with Atheists)

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Nomen Nescio

12 Jun 2007, 18:50:0212/06/2007
Harvest Dancer <harves...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
>> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
>> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to Christians.
>> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most likely
>> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers some
>> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

Mark K. Bilbo

12 Jun 2007, 19:22:1812/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:50:02 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Harvest Dancer <harves...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
>>> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
>>> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to Christians.
>>> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most likely
>>> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers some
>>> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

> Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
> Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?

So stop posting to a.a. already!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

John Baker

12 Jun 2007, 19:46:5312/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:50:02 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>Harvest Dancer <harves...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
>>> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
>>> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to Christians.
>>> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most likely
>>> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers some
>>> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

>Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
>Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?

Well, then, shut the fuck up, Danny.

And yes, I'd say that to your stupid face.

>>I'm a theist, and I've never had problems getting along with
>>atheists. They don't care what you believe, until you go into their
>>groups with the purpose of saving them.
>>
>Then they won't care that our sole mission in life is to utterly
>force them into unconditional surrender--

And you have about as much chance of doing that as you have of living
forever.

Bill M

12 Jun 2007, 20:00:4412/06/2007

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

> Harvest Dancer <harves...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
>>> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
>>> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to
>>> Christians.
>>> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most
>>> likely
>>> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers
>>> some
>>> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

> Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
> Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?

Surrender??? To what and why??? Atheism is the lack beliveing in any gods.
It is not
trying to force people to believe in myths and fales like religious fanatics
like you.

There is noting to surrender to.

>>I'm a theist, and I've never had problems getting along with
>>atheists. They don't care what you believe, until you go into their
>>groups with the purpose of saving them.
>>
> Then they won't care that our sole mission in life is to utterly
> force them into unconditional surrender--in much the same way as
> we forced the Japanese into unconditional surrender, ending WWII.
> As long as Atheists don't care about THAT, we can all be friends. :)

If your religion is so true, why do you need to FORCE others into it???

>>> No one is born an atheist. People choose to become atheists as much as
>>> they
>>> choose to become Christians. And no matter how strenuously some may try
>>> deny it, atheism is a belief system. It requires faith that God does not
>>> exist.
>
> Definitely! Atheism most definitely is a *religion*, the darkest,
> most draconian, most bigoted, most intolerant religion in history,
> but is absolutely definitely a *religion* nonetheless. Atheism is
> the official State religion of the U.S.A., which it has been ever
> since 1947, when SCOTUS established Atheism as her State religion
> (which is why I longer display my American flag, because it is the
> symbol of government-controlled, hard-line Anti-Christian Atheism).

Ateism is NOT a religion and it is not the darkest,

most draconian, most bigoted, most intolerant religion in history,

but is absolutely definitely a *religion* nonetheless. It simply declines
to believe in religions because
of the TOTAL LACK of any objective verifiable evidence that ANY gods exist.

> That's why the Ten Commandments & Golden Rules, and the theory of
> Intelligent Design, are BANNED from every classroom and courtroom
> in the U.S.A.!

They are banned because there is NO-NADA objective verifiable evidence they
are correct. They are purely the
opinions of SOME relgions. Schools are also not allowed to teach alchemy and
astrology for the same reasons.

Because hard-line, Anti-Christian *Atheism* is the
> official State religion of all government across America, from the
> Local and City levels, right on up through State and Federal levels.

Atheism is NOT a religion and all our governement s are NOT run by atheists.
In a Democracy we cannot and
should not try to force religious beleifs on others.

> Anyone who disagrees with these incontrovertible *facts*, then you
> are REQUIRED TO PROVE that the Ten Commandments & Golden Rules, and
> the theory of Intelligent Design, are conspicuously present in every
> classroom and courtroom in America, bar none. Show me, don't tell me.

They are NOT PERMITTED in public class rooms because they are NOT ACCEPTED
by a
large part of the citizens as factual or important. Subjects taught should
be based on facts - not religious
opinions like yours.

> Ex-Republican,
> Daniel Joseph Min
> http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

GET AN EDUCATION!

kingdoodlesquat

12 Jun 2007, 20:41:3712/06/2007
> >> No one is born an atheist. People choose to become atheists as much as
they
> >> choose to become Christians. And no matter how strenuously some may try
> >> deny it, atheism is a belief system. It requires faith that God does
not
> >> exist.

Wrong conclusion. For me, it is the absence of belief in any particular
brand of god/s. I do not require your version of faith that your god does
not exist. I do not need your belief or faith crutches. Like most theists,
you are unable to open your minds to any other alternatives other than your
god. Sadly, you are therefore unable to just make a simple & rational
thought without the interference of religion - if you don't believe me, have
a look at one of your most holiest of crusaders that is Chung.

> Definitely! Atheism most definitely is a *religion*, the darkest,
> most draconian, most bigoted, most intolerant religion in history,
> but is absolutely definitely a *religion* nonetheless.

Oh dear, not another "atheism is a religion" argument. - see above - no god,
ergo no religion required.

> Atheism is
> the official State religion of the U.S.A., which it has been ever
> since 1947, when SCOTUS established Atheism as her State religion
> (which is why I longer display my American flag, because it is the
> symbol of government-controlled, hard-line Anti-Christian Atheism).

I'm not from the US, but doesn't it say "In god we trust" on your currency?
If you believe your official State "religion" is atheism, I could think of a
dozen better phrases than this to put on a dollar bill. However, your
mindless rant suggests that only your religion should be tolerated - that
would appear to be the darkest, most draconian, most bigoted, most
intolerant religion in history (maybe next to islam)

Michelle Malkin

12 Jun 2007, 21:45:3012/06/2007
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:50:02 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
>> Harvest Dancer <harves...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
>> Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?
>
> So stop posting to a.a. already!

Right. There is nothing to discuss with fundamentalist
trolls like them, so why bother. And, they may not even
be fundies, just trolls trying and failing to scare people

They think they are scaring us in our own newsgroup.
What they don't realize is that most of us will either
totally ignore them or killfile them. So, they are
wasting both their time and their lies and their threats.
In other words, they are total failures in whatever it is
they are trying to do. Trolls like them are a dime a dozen.

--
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list#1

Atheist are Stooges

12 Jun 2007, 22:44:1612/06/2007
Thanks Norm Great Post!

Uncle Vic

13 Jun 2007, 01:37:1613/06/2007
One fine day in alt.atheism, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> bloodied us up
with this:

Shaddup, loon.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

parsi...@gmail.com

13 Jun 2007, 01:54:2713/06/2007
On 13 juin, 00:50, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> Harvest Dancer <harvestdan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
> >> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
> >> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to Christians.
> >> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most likely
> >> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers some
> >> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

> Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
> Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?

Then get the fuck out of alt.atheism.

> >I'm a theist, and I've never had problems getting along with
> >atheists. They don't care what you believe, until you go into their
> >groups with the purpose of saving them.

Uh... and this is wrong in which way, exactly? What if we crashed into
one of your christian meetings to "save you"? Would you be cool with
us? I seriously doubt it.

> Then they won't care that our sole mission in life is to utterly
> force them into unconditional surrender--in much the same way as
> we forced the Japanese into unconditional surrender, ending WWII.
> As long as Atheists don't care about THAT, we can all be friends. :)

How christian of you...

> >> No one is born an atheist. People choose to become atheists as much as they
> >> choose to become Christians. And no matter how strenuously some may try to
> >> deny it, atheism is a belief system. It requires faith that God does not
> >> exist.
>
> Definitely! Atheism most definitely is a *religion*,

*sigh*... here we go again...
Is "not collecting stamps" a hobby?

the darkest,
> most draconian, most bigoted, most intolerant religion in history,

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!

> but is absolutely definitely a *religion* nonetheless. Atheism is
> the official State religion of the U.S.A.,

Your country looks more and more like the religious-fanatics-led
countries you're fighting against...

Robibnikoff

13 Jun 2007, 04:38:2313/06/2007

"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Norm Great Post!

Idiot.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 10:08:5813/06/2007
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:45:30 -0400, Michelle Malkin wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
>>> Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?
>>
>> So stop posting to a.a. already!
>
> Right. There is nothing to discuss with fundamentalist
> trolls like them, so why bother. And, they may not even
> be fundies, just trolls trying and failing to scare people

Minnie's such a loon, there's no point in trying to "discuss" anything.
But, then, I'm not up for anything serious right now and razzing the
trolls keeps me off the streets. <g>

> They think they are scaring us in our own newsgroup.
> What they don't realize is that most of us will either
> totally ignore them or killfile them. So, they are
> wasting both their time and their lies and their threats.
> In other words, they are total failures in whatever it is
> they are trying to do. Trolls like them are a dime a dozen.

Yah but The Voices agree with him!

GODEATER

13 Jun 2007, 11:25:4913/06/2007

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
come fuck with me and i'll crush you like the cock roach that you are.
your kind can never ever defeat us-your too stupid.

Syd M.

13 Jun 2007, 12:40:4713/06/2007
On Jun 12, 6:50 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> Harvest Dancer <harvestdan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
> >> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
> >> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to Christians.
> >> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most likely
> >> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers some
> >> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

<Snip hate-dripping propaganda>

> Ex-Republican,
> Daniel Joseph Minhttp://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

Oh, it's only Min. No reason for me to even bother..
Later, Dennie!

PDW

Syd M.

13 Jun 2007, 12:42:3713/06/2007
On Jun 12, 7:22 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:50:02 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > Harvest Dancer <harvestdan...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
> > Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?
>
> So stop posting to a.a. already!
>
> --
But, but.. Where will he get his anual beat-down from..?

PDW
For anyone NOT BobandCarole who feel like checking out my website..
http://www.geocities.com/pdwright42
http://www.geocities.com/incognito_press

Syd M.

13 Jun 2007, 12:46:0113/06/2007
On Jun 13, 4:38 am, "Robibnikoff" <witchy...@broomstick.com> wrote:
> "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist.Stoo...@Yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:466f5a00$0$502$815e...@news.qwest.net...

> > Thanks Norm Great Post!
>
> Idiot.
> --

Actially, I think Mins talking to himself.
You think anyone else wants to, after that hate-soaked drival..?

PDW, who, BTW, is at work again.. So be veddy veddy quit... ;->
Anyone NOT BobandCarole who may wish to check out my website:
http://www.geocities.com/pdwright42

Syd M.

13 Jun 2007, 12:46:5513/06/2007
> your kind can never ever defeat us-your too stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry about it.
Min has as much chance of facing you as I have of winning AMERICAN
IDOL..

PDW

SJAB1958

13 Jun 2007, 12:51:0913/06/2007
On 12 Jun, 23:50, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> Harvest Dancer <harvestdan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 8, 8:22 pm, "Carl" <sai...@nettally.com> wrote:
> >> There are plenty of atheists on Usenet ng's and many of them are quite
> >> aggressive and in extreme cases, vitriolic in their responses to Christians.
> >> Of course this occurs when they feel safe at the keyboard and most likely
> >> would never behave that way in person. Regardless, Ron Rhodes offers some
> >> advice and instruction on how to engage in discussion with atheists.

> Only after the Atheists officially and unconditionally surrender.
> Until then, there is precisely NOTHING to discuss with them. See?

Expecting surrender before discussion will result in nothing being
achieved.

> >I'm a theist, and I've never had problems getting along with
> >atheists. They don't care what you believe, until you go into their
> >groups with the purpose of saving them.
>
> Then they won't care that our sole mission in life is to utterly
> force them into unconditional surrender--in much the same way as
> we forced the Japanese into unconditional surrender, ending WWII.
> As long as Atheists don't care about THAT, we can all be friends. :)

That was only one theatre of WWII, the major part in europe was over
long before the pacific war ended.

And didnt that part of the war only start when the Japanese caught the
Americans with their pants down at Pearl Harbour?

> >> No one is born an atheist. People choose to become atheists as much as they
> >> choose to become Christians. And no matter how strenuously some may try to
> >> deny it, atheism is a belief system. It requires faith that God does not
> >> exist.
>
> Definitely! Atheism most definitely is a *religion*, the darkest,
> most draconian, most bigoted, most intolerant religion in history,
> but is absolutely definitely a *religion* nonetheless. Atheism is
> the official State religion of the U.S.A., which it has been ever
> since 1947, when SCOTUS established Atheism as her State religion
> (which is why I longer display my American flag, because it is the
> symbol of government-controlled, hard-line Anti-Christian Atheism).

Religion requires the belief in a supernatural force which influences
events in the physical world.

Atheism does not fit this definition.

If Atheism was the state religion in America then the pledge of
allegiance and the dollar bill would not include the words "one nation
under God".

> That's why the Ten Commandments & Golden Rules, and the theory of
> Intelligent Design, are BANNED from every classroom and courtroom
> in the U.S.A.! Because hard-line, Anti-Christian *Atheism* is the
> official State religion of all government across America, from the
> Local and City levels, right on up through State and Federal levels.

Banned are they? Show me one piece of legislation that actually
forbids a school or court from having the Ten Commandments and the
Golden Rules from being displayed?

But if you follow the teachings of Jesus these rules should already be
set in your hearts, so what need to have them displayed?

> Anyone who disagrees with these incontrovertible *facts*, then you
> are REQUIRED TO PROVE that the Ten Commandments & Golden Rules, and
> the theory of Intelligent Design, are conspicuously present in every
> classroom and courtroom in America, bar none. Show me, don't tell me.

And surely if you have a beef about their absence from the classroom
and the courthouse, shouldnt you take it up with your president elect,
Mr Bush?

> Ex-Republican,
> Daniel Joseph Minhttp://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

Hatter

13 Jun 2007, 12:51:0413/06/2007
On Jun 12, 9:45 pm, "Michelle Malkin" <hypati...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in messagenews:pan.2007.06.12....@com.mkbilbo...

> > On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:50:02 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:

I guess he is the "trying to scare you" troll. The usual troll is got
that Junior High School mentality of "I'm irritating you...ha ha...and
you can't make me stop... hha ha...you are a boogiehead...ha ha...make
me stop, you can't" But there are some who are so completely lacking
in intelligence they go even beyond that into bizzare threat thinking
they can scare people...with words...on a screen...under a
psedonym. ...really... I can't conceive of this frightening someone.

Hatter

jl

13 Jun 2007, 12:59:4413/06/2007

Best way I know of diminishing atheism is to show the youth of the
world pertinent sections of the Holy Bible.

For instance, take them to chapter 31 of the Book of Numbers and show
them how the godly Israelites murdered over 30,000 little boys and
thousands of innocent Midianite virgins.

The little girls with intact maidenheads who had their private parts
probed by priestly fingers were saved, raped, and kept to gratify
Israelite lust.

This true story among many others of the Christian god should refute
all claims that there is no god.

BradGuth

13 Jun 2007, 14:10:1213/06/2007
In one way or another, there's no such thing as a true Atheist, only
the sorts of fence jumping bigots that'll get their own way no matters
what, and that's as good of as any faith-based form of arrogance,
greed and born-again bigotry as we're ever going to find, and that's
entirely in addition to so many Atheist as spooks, moles and/or
corporate pirates being downright dishonest. It's also what gave the
likes of Hitler and GW Bush the required audience of authority and
power in order to do what they've done, and lo and behold it isn't
over yet until our Atheist fat lady sings.

Atheist are most often the brown-nosed clowns, as the best servitude
minions on behalf of the Zionist cult that's into representing more of
the 'dark side' of whatever faith than not. Hiding behind whatever
hocus-pocus God of Zionism isn't an honest faith, at least it's not
one that's worth its own weight in crapolla.

Not that you folks have ever given an honest tinkers damn, but we're
not even alone within our own solar system, and I've got more than
sufficient proof for backing up that claim.

In addition to whatever Venus has to offer, there's also those nifty
exoplanets of Super-Earths / Gliese 581C and better yet Gliese 581D at
roughly 20 some odd light years away, as for their likely being much
older than Earth, that are each oddly of no topic interest to this
Zion naysay terrestrial realm, of such a typically anti-think-tank
worth of their MI/NSA rusemaster Usenet from hell.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/browse_frm/thread/921eb2fb12ba4de/b3803c381d34e1a1?lnk=st&q=GLIESE&rnum=4&hl=en#b3803c381d34e1a1
No wonder there's still no light at the end of this Zion tunnel that's
coming from their NASA infomercial Old Testament spewing form of faith-
based hell on Earth, that's clearly opposed to the likes of Muslims,
Cathars or any other group that isn't sufficiently pro-Zion.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

13 Jun 2007, 14:23:2713/06/2007

How about in addition to disclosing "Israelite lust", whereas instead
we just allow the whole truth and nothing but the truth to being
shared, including of whatever else is in evidence about that pesky 6
Day War, and/or as having otherwise been bible or koran scripted.

We should all know about how those Roman Catholics exterminated
Cathars and many others that simply wouldn't pay up, and of how those
smart and powerful Jews polished Hitlers private parts as long as it
looked like they had picked the winning side (similar to their
previous Roman fiasco when they'd put one of their own kind on a
stick).

Neil Kelsey

13 Jun 2007, 15:54:0913/06/2007
On Jun 13, 11:10 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In one way or another, there's no such thing as a true Atheist, only
> the sorts of fence jumping bigots that'll get their own way no matters
> what, and that's as good of as any faith-based form of arrogance,
> greed and born-again bigotry as we're ever going to find, and that's
> entirely in addition to so many Atheist as spooks, moles and/or
> corporate pirates being downright dishonest.

That is one garbled sentence. I'm guessing you don't like atheists?

> It's also what gave the
> likes of Hitler and GW Bush the required audience of authority and
> power in order to do what they've done, and lo and behold it isn't
> over yet until our Atheist fat lady sings.

What is? Atheism? What is an "audience of authority?" And what isn't
over yet? Holy fuck, man, you can't even get elected if you admit
you're atheist, why on earth would you think the world government is
an atheist conspiracy (that is, if I am deciphering your paranoid
gibberish correctly)?

> Atheist are most often the brown-nosed clowns, as the best servitude
> minions on behalf of the Zionist cult that's into representing more of
> the 'dark side' of whatever faith than not.

You must have missed the English classes where they discussed syntax.
Or maybe you're just drunk?

> Hiding behind whatever
> hocus-pocus God of Zionism isn't an honest faith, at least it's not
> one that's worth its own weight in crapolla.

Are you single and wondering why?

> Not that you folks have ever given an honest tinkers damn, but we're
> not even alone within our own solar system, and I've got more than
> sufficient proof for backing up that claim.

Oh, here we go. There's not just a conspiracy behind every rock on
earth, there's also a conspiracy throughout the Solar System. I would
LOVE to see your "sufficient proof" for this.

> In addition to whatever Venus has to offer, there's also those nifty
> exoplanets of Super-Earths / Gliese 581C and better yet Gliese 581D at
> roughly 20 some odd light years away,

Those aren't exactly in our Solar System, Carl Sagan.

> as for their likely being much
> older than Earth, that are each oddly of no topic interest to this
> Zion naysay terrestrial realm, of such a typically anti-think-tank

> worth of their MI/NSA rusemaster Usenet from hell.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/browse_frm/thread/921eb2fb12...

> No wonder there's still no light at the end of this Zion tunnel that's
> coming from their NASA infomercial Old Testament spewing form of faith-
> based hell on Earth, that's clearly opposed to the likes of Muslims,
> Cathars or any other group that isn't sufficiently pro-Zion.

I think you'd better shut down your computer, the aliens have a lock
on it.

Michelle Malkin

13 Jun 2007, 16:11:3513/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

HarvestDancer is Minnie Mouse? You're right. He's just
a straight out loon.

>> They think they are scaring us in our own newsgroup.
>> What they don't realize is that most of us will either
>> totally ignore them or killfile them. So, they are
>> wasting both their time and their lies and their threats.
>> In other words, they are total failures in whatever it is
>> they are trying to do. Trolls like them are a dime a dozen.
>
> Yah but The Voices agree with him!

He and McElwain are perfect for each other.

--
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list#1
BAAWA Knight & Bible Thumper Thumper
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
When fascism comes to America, it will be
wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross -
Sinclair Lewis

t1gercat

13 Jun 2007, 16:40:2113/06/2007
On Jun 12, 8:41 pm, "kingdoodlesquat"

Interesting

> I'm not from the US, but doesn't it say "In god we trust" on your currency?
> If you believe your official State "religion" is atheism, I could think of a
> dozen better phrases than this to put on a dollar bill. However, your
> mindless rant suggests that only your religion should be tolerated - that
> would appear to be the darkest, most draconian, most bigoted, most
> intolerant religion in history (maybe next to islam)

It's only part of the slogan. It was meant to read "In God We Trust.
All Others Pay Cash." Of course, today it's obsolete.

Atheist are Stooges

13 Jun 2007, 16:58:1613/06/2007

"Michelle Malkin" <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote in message

ATHEISM KILLS WITH A DEMONIC FURY
When Atheism becomes the driving force in government, it starts by
marginalizing religion and religious, and seeks to remove images of God from
the public.
http://atheiststooges.wordpress.com/tag/atheism-kills-with-a-demonic-fury/

Cary Kittrell

13 Jun 2007, 17:13:3013/06/2007
In article <466f5a00$0$502$815e...@news.qwest.net> "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> writes:

> Thanks Norm Great Post!

"Norm"?

Who is "Norm"?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

13 Jun 2007, 17:21:2213/06/2007
In article <peydna8bQ9DLoPLb...@bt.com> "kingdoodlesquat" <neggers...@negatseacatspam.com> writes:

{...}

> I'm not from the US, but doesn't it say "In god we trust" on your currency?
> If you believe your official State "religion" is atheism, I could think of a
> dozen better phrases than this to put on a dollar bill.

But that's the genius of the thing! By putting a God-slogan
on mammon, the Secret Atheist Hegemony is making a mockery
of the teachings of the one who repeatedly condemned wealth
and the wealthy.

-- cary

Atheist are Stooges

13 Jun 2007, 19:18:0613/06/2007

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

Would some scat jpgs brighten up your fetid, poorly thought out widdle
thread?

Atheist are Stooges

13 Jun 2007, 19:19:4113/06/2007

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

Proof is what others need before buying into your dunce screed.
Proof is something that eludes your accusations.
I mean c'mon, is that the best you can do is parrot the atheist party line?
Give it a rest.
You and Mark(Lord "Please Don't Hurt Me" ) Bilbo are the Renoir of bad one
Liners.
The handicap match between you two is about as lame as lame can get.

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 19:46:4113/06/2007

That's not HarvestDancer, that's Danny Minibrain scrambling attributions.

>>> They think they are scaring us in our own newsgroup.
>>> What they don't realize is that most of us will either
>>> totally ignore them or killfile them. So, they are
>>> wasting both their time and their lies and their threats.
>>> In other words, they are total failures in whatever it is
>>> they are trying to do. Trolls like them are a dime a dozen.
>>
>> Yah but The Voices agree with him!
>
> He and McElwain are perfect for each other.

Yeah but why do *we* gotta suffer???

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 19:47:1213/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:10:12 +0000, BradGuth wrote:

> In one way or another, there's no such thing as a true Atheist

And yet you're posting to a ng full of actual, bona fide atheists.

Funny that...

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 19:48:3913/06/2007
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:44:16 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> Thanks Norm Great Post!

Lunatic love fest...

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 19:49:1113/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:38:23 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:

> "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks Norm Great Post!
>
> Idiot.

Don't insult idiots by comparing Min to them!

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 19:49:4413/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 02:41:37 +0100, kingdoodlesquat wrote:

> I'm not from the US, but doesn't it say "In god we trust" on your currency?

Yes. Thus identifying the real "god" of the US.

<G>

Mark K. Bilbo

13 Jun 2007, 19:50:3013/06/2007

<yawn>

Wonder if anything's on TV?

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

13 Jun 2007, 20:09:4413/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
>ATHEISM KILLS WITH A DEMONIC FURY
>When Atheism becomes the driving force in government, it starts by
>marginalizing religion and religious, and seeks to remove images of God from
>the public.
>http://atheiststooges.wordpress.com/tag/atheism-kills-with-a-demonic-fury/

Atheist are Stooges

13 Jun 2007, 22:37:1613/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Who gives a damn where you're from or what you believe?
You hate God that much is know :-)

Atheist are Stooges

13 Jun 2007, 22:38:2213/06/2007

Hold on now. The process of skeptical thinking is a healthy thing for every
one to engage in. As the article explains there is a difference between a
skeptic who just doesn't have a belief in God and the all out antagonist
anti-Christians such as Mark Bimbo.

Mark K. Bilbo

14 Jun 2007, 10:47:4614/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:37:16 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> Who<SMACK>

Bad troll!

Mark K. Bilbo

14 Jun 2007, 10:48:2614/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:38:22 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> Hold<SMACK>

Bad troll!

Robibnikoff

14 Jun 2007, 11:11:1614/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:38:23 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>

>> "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Thanks Norm Great Post!
>>
>> Idiot.
>
> Don't insult idiots by comparing Min to them!

Oh my, pardon ME! ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Mark K. Bilbo

14 Jun 2007, 11:29:2514/06/2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:37:16 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 02:41:37 +0100, kingdoodlesquat wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not from the US, but doesn't it say "In god we trust" on your
>>> currency?
>>
>> Yes. Thus identifying the real "god" of the US.
>>
>> <G>
>

> Who gives a damn where you're from or what you believe?
> You hate God that much is know :-)

God who?

Mark K. Bilbo

14 Jun 2007, 11:30:0214/06/2007
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:11:16 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:38:23 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>>

>>> "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Idiot.
>>
>> Don't insult idiots by comparing Min to them!
>
> Oh my, pardon ME! ;)

Just be glad they're idiots and couldn't figure out how to protest you...

Robibnikoff

14 Jun 2007, 12:24:5114/06/2007

> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:11:16 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>

>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Don't insult idiots by comparing Min to them!
>>
>> Oh my, pardon ME! ;)
>
> Just be glad they're idiots and couldn't figure out how to protest you...

And don't be givin' them any ideas, neither! <squint> :)

Atheist are Stooges

14 Jun 2007, 13:14:1114/06/2007

Atheist are Stooges

14 Jun 2007, 13:14:2514/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Do you even know what a troll is you dolt?
If you did then you'd know that you fit the definition as well as anyone
else.
You see, for simpletons it's easy to dismiss another's argument (for
themselves at least) by passing this label onto someone they dislike, and do
not agree with.In their feeble mind it makes their job easier to rant about
something they believe is the truth w/o paying credit to the oppositions
thought or logic.Though the object of their content is not a troll,they like
to pejoratively label their opposition as such due to their innate lack of
logic and debating skills.
You fit the label.
Wear it well my friend.
It's all you have.

Syd M.

14 Jun 2007, 15:42:2914/06/2007
On Jun 14, 1:14 pm, "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist.Stoo...@Yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in messagenews:pan.2007.06.14....@com.mkbilbo...

> > On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:38:22 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:
>
> >> Hold<SMACK>
>
> > Bad troll!
>
> > --
> > Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
> > EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
> > "Behold the foul stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"
>
> Do you even know what a troll is you dolt?

Yes, he does. And you are one.

PDW

Atheist are Stooges

14 Jun 2007, 19:41:4614/06/2007

"Syd M." <pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dear jackass,
Go to hell.
Love,
Atheist are stooges

HTTP://atheist-stooges.com

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

14 Jun 2007, 20:13:5814/06/2007
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Jim <J...@nospam.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:50:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>>On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>ATHEISM KILLS WITH A DEMONIC FURY
>>>When Atheism becomes the driving force in government, it starts by
>>>marginalizing religion and religious, and seeks to remove images of God from
>>>the public.
>>>http://atheiststooges.wordpress.com/tag/atheism-kills-with-a-demonic-fury/
>>
>>Nice website! Plenty of interesting links & information there.
>>Keep up the good work. The War against Anti-Christian Atheism
>>is most definitely building up steam -- no thanks to the GOP!
>>Somebody tried to tell me last year, that the real battle over
>>American sovereignty was never about Republicans vs. Democrats,
>>but is about God-fearing Conservatives,
>
>What is the difference between a God-fearing Conservative and
>a God fearing Liberal?

Cary Kittrell

14 Jun 2007, 20:27:5014/06/2007

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> writes:

> >What is the difference between a God-fearing Conservative and
> >a God fearing Liberal?

> Good question. If there's a short answer, it would be this:
> God-fearing Conservatives know for an incontrovertible fact
> that God Himself is the sole author of the Ten Commandments
> & Golden Rule, and that these apply to all Universally, bar
> none, with no exceptions ever,

So, no pictures or statuary around your house, eh Danny?

Beter check your pockets, just to be sure. In doing so
I find a number of graven images -- dead American presidents,
assorted wildlife, the odd monument. All products of
the very finest engraving.

Bet you have some too.

Toss `em, get rid of all those abominable graven images this instant.
No exceptions. Not ever.

> believe to the contrary. All men are Created equal. Period.

Stephen Hawking types as well as you do, and you think
as well as he does?

> So-called "God-fearing" Liberals do not know the aforesaid.

Sorry, I'm not no the sign-up list for a God I'm supposed
to be afraid of. No need for a Cosmic Abusive Parent here,
but thanks anyhow.

> That said, if someone were to respond "Then why do so few
> Conservatives practice the Ten Commandments & Golden Rule?
> And they'd be right, because power corrupts, and absolute
> power corrupts absolutely (to quote Acton). That why LORD
> Jesus Christ died for our sins at Calvary, because we mere
> mortal sinners cannot ever save ourselves. That's what the
> gospel of Christ-crucified is all about, ergo Christianity.
>
> Thus, when you compare the key political platforms of the
> Conservatives versus the Liberals, you'll quickly see that
> real Conservatives tend to promote the Ten Commandments &
> Golden Rule. Whereas, in stark contrast, Liberals not only
> tend not to promote the Ten Commandments & Golden Rule in
> Government, but they strongly oppose God's Universal Law.
>
> But given the abominably Anti-Christian state of affairs
> which has corrupted all levels of American Government,

Yeah, poor you. Exactly one (1) known atheist in elective
office at the Federal level. I'd suggest you neither sleep
nor rest until you find a way to stem this godless tide.

-- cary

Syd M.

15 Jun 2007, 03:20:5615/06/2007
On Jun 14, 7:41 pm, "Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist.Stoo...@Yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "Syd M." <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ahhh.. Ain't that mythical christian love wonderful.

PDW, you first, jackass. It's your myth.

BradGuth

15 Jun 2007, 10:48:1315/06/2007
On Jun 13, 12:54 pm, Neil Kelsey <neil_kel...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> That is one garbled sentence. I'm guessing you don't like atheists?

I don't like fence jumping Atheists.

Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?

How can you be a devout Atheist if you continually side with whatever
the Zion mindset has to offer?

For example, our moon's L1 is still taboo/off-limits: silly old me, I
can't but wonder why.

Notice how little is ever shared about our moon's L1, whereas even
anything pertaining to "Clarke Station" becomes taboo/nondisclosure.
Notice how those taking charge of Usenet either exclude critical
information or take aggressive actions as to diverting your request or
topic focus as far away from anything utilizing our moon's L1 as
possible.

The Atheists/Zions are pretty much one in the same, in charge of
hyping all that's NASA and otherwise covering thy mutual butts as they
ignore the regular laws of physics whenever possible, plus otherwise
having been excluding the best available science as evidence of ETs is
also their status quo norm, of banishing all that's of any off-world
potential on behalf of ETs or of just plain old excluding any other
life that's capable of having its own off-world DNA mutations in spite
of whatever their Old Testament has to say.

There is actually damn little if any chance that we've walked upon our
salty old moon that's so physically dark, salty and terribly reactive,
and there's much less chance of whatever remaining life existing or
coexisting upon Mars, in that Mars becomes their poster planet of
where all of our loot is going besides into the sorts of weird and
spendy missions that are multy year time consuming and otherwise so
far off-world and/or as further away from Venus as possible.

All of this topic/author stalking and opposition and/or naysayism
certainly isn't Muslim or even Catholic, and otherwise of the Mormons
that are right in there with the weirdness of Scientologist is why
there's no clear path of others with their honest research and/or
worthy conjectures to follow, that isn't taking on more than our fair
share of the mainstream status quo as having been orchestrated along
by the Atheist/Zion infomercial spewing gauntlet, that would just as
soon put their own kind on a stick in order to get their Old Testament
way.

The likes of "Lyris ListManager" of 'jewishgen.org' is in charge of
defending their Zion/Jewish group mindset from being exposed to the
truth, and thereby excluding others from sharing in the honest views
of those attempting to share and share alike. This is apparently what
a given infomercial spewing cult has to do, such as our Third Reich
cult of Skull and Bones along with their brown-nosed Atheists minions
having their resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) as their lead puppet, and
not that a small percentage of such folks are those out of control and
otherwise unpoliced.

Earth's moon offers a nifty nullification or sweet spot of an efficien
station keeping zone, that's ideal for the likes of Clarke Stations or
that of my LSE-CM/ISS as becoming our space depot/gateway (gamma and
hard-Xray dosage moderated by the 256e6 tonne mass of the CM/ISS
habitat). This nifty though interactive parking zone or gravity-well
pocket (some call it a gravity-hill since it's much like your being
interactively situated upon a hill) is obviously nearby and 97.6%
solar illuminated, plus getting a darn good IR reflected and/or
secondary worth of FIR from the moon at least half of the time, so
that PV energy conversion isn't ever a problem (an artificial solar
shade of a sufficient number of PV panels takes care of cooling and
providing of surplus energy).
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

15 Jun 2007, 10:50:3915/06/2007
On Jun 13, 4:47 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:10:12 +0000, BradGuth wrote:
> > In one way or another, there's no such thing as a true Atheist
>
> And yet you're posting to a ng full of actual, bona fide atheists.

Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?

How can you folks be a devout Atheist if you continually side with

whatever the Zion mindset has to offer?

BradGuth

15 Jun 2007, 11:00:4515/06/2007
On Jun 13, 12:54 pm, Neil Kelsey <neil_kel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Oh, here we go. There's not just a conspiracy behind every rock on
>earth, there's also a conspiracy throughout the Solar System. I would
>LOVE to see your "sufficient proof" for this.

If you Atheists keep taking the Zion side, that's all the proof
necessary, and then some. Why otherwise would an Atheist exclude the
regular laws of physics and/or banish the best available scientific
evidence?

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 11:25:0415/06/2007
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:50:39 +0000, BradGuth wrote:

> On Jun 13, 4:47 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:10:12 +0000, BradGuth wrote:
>> > In one way or another, there's no such thing as a true Atheist
>>
>> And yet you're posting to a ng full of actual, bona fide atheists.
>
> Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?
>
> How can you folks be a devout Atheist if you continually side with
> whatever the Zion mindset has to offer?

Um... what?

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 11:27:3515/06/2007
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:14:25 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:38:22 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:
>>
>>> Hold<SMACK>
>>
>> Bad troll!
>>

> Do you even know what a troll is you dolt?
> If you did then you'd know that you fit the definition as well as anyone
> else.

Moron. A regular in his or her own newsgroup is not a troll by definition.

Posting inflamatory messages into a newsgroup *is the defining
characteristic of a troll.

Sheesh.

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 11:31:3615/06/2007

Ah yes, the great commission. As Jesus said:

"Go unto all the world and be an ass!"

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 12:27:5515/06/2007
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:41:46 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> HTTP://atheist-stooges.com

Speaking of which...

"Do you know that if you make an endeavor to find out when and by whom
atheism was authored you will not be able to find such information from
any source? Not even the most 'educated' atheists - particularly those
associated with the most elite universities throughout the world can
truthfully inform you when and by whom atheism originated. They can
enlighten you as to who were its main perpetuators in different cultures;
but they cannot identify its founder and when it actually originated. "The absence of a known author and time of origin of such a highly
embraced philosophy is a strange phenomenon. But this phenomenon is highly
indicative. It suggests that atheism is not of earthly origin - that it
had its birth in another sphere before this state of time. Atheism is not
a manmade doctrine but a doctrine of the demons. "

WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!

"not of earthly origin"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!

Take me to your leader earthling!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!

"another sphere before this state of time"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!!

You're *hysterical!

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 12:28:0415/06/2007
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:24:51 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:11:16 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>>

>>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Oh my, pardon ME! ;)
>>
>> Just be glad they're idiots and couldn't figure out how to protest you...
>
> And don't be givin' them any ideas, neither! <squint> :)

Like they'd know what to do with an idea...

Atheist are Stooges

15 Jun 2007, 12:51:2615/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Silence demon.
Back to hell.

Atheist are Stooges

15 Jun 2007, 12:52:2215/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Translation: I get under Mark Bimbo's skin.I suggest I gave you too much
credit for being able to figure it out on your own, that was a mistake since
you are obviously too stupid to pull your head out of your own ass long
enough to grasp concepts that are not even challenging to a 5 year old with
down's syndrome

Robibnikoff

15 Jun 2007, 13:15:4315/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:24:51 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>

>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Just be glad they're idiots and couldn't figure out how to protest
>>> you...
>>
>> And don't be givin' them any ideas, neither! <squint> :)
>
> Like they'd know what to do with an idea...

Hmmm, I see your point ;)

John Baker

15 Jun 2007, 14:26:0215/06/2007
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:25:04 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
<gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:50:39 +0000, BradGuth wrote:

>>> And yet you're posting to a ng full of actual, bona fide atheists.
>>
>> Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?
>>
>> How can you folks be a devout Atheist if you continually side with
>> whatever the Zion mindset has to offer?
>
>Um... what?

It's really best that you don't try to make sense of Brad's posts. <G>

BradGuth

15 Jun 2007, 14:59:3415/06/2007
In a few better words; Why exactly are Atheists so unusually pro
Zion?

How can folks of such supposed science be such devout Atheists
(seemingly 99.9% of Usenet) if you continually side with whatever the
Zion faith-based mindset has to offer?

There's good enough evidence of other nearby intelligent life, as
having been existing/coexisting on Venus, and yet the Atheist mindset
keeps siding with whatever their Zion puppet-masters have to say.

For another good example, our moon's L1 is still taboo/off-limits:

silly old me, I can't but wonder why.

Notice how little is ever getting shared about our moon's L1, whereas
even most anything pertaining to "Clarke Station" becomes taboo/
nondisclosure and/or mainstream banished. Notice how those naysaying
clowns continually taking charge of Usenet either work entirely out of
context by way of excluding critical information, or having taken

aggressive actions as to diverting your request or topic focus as far

away from anything utilizing our moon's L1 as possible. Apparently
there's something of a secret encrypted about our moon's L1 within
their Old Testament.

The Atheists/Zions are pretty much one in the same borg like
collective, in charge of hyping all that's NASA and otherwise covering
thy mutual butts as they ignore the regular laws of physics whenever

possible, plus otherwise having been excluding the best available
science as evidence of ETs is also their status quo norm, of banishing

all that's of any off-world potential on behalf of such ETs or that of
just plain old excluding any other form of life that's capable of

having its own off-world DNA mutations in spite of whatever their Old
Testament has to say.

There is actually damn little if any chance that we've walked upon our

salty old naked moon that's so physically dark, still rather salty and
just terribly reactive, and there's also much less chance of whatever
remaining life existing or coexisting upon Mars, in so much that Mars
becomes their hocus-pocus poster planet of where all of our loot is

going besides into the sorts of weird and spendy missions that are

multi year time consuming and otherwise so far off-world and/or as

further away from Venus as possible.

All of this topic/author stalking as opposition and/or naysayism
certainly isn't Muslim or even Catholic motivated, and otherwise of

the Mormons that are right in there with the weirdness of

Scientologist is why there's no clear path of others having their

honest research and/or worthy conjectures to follow, that isn't taking
on more than our fair share of the mainstream status quo as having
been orchestrated along by the Atheist/Zion infomercial spewing

gauntlet, that would just as soon and without remorse put their own

kind on a stick in order to get their Old Testament way.

The likes of "Lyris ListManager" of 'jewishgen.org' is in charge of
defending their Zion/Jewish group mindset from being exposed to the

truth, and thereby having been excluding others from sharing in the
honest views of those attempting to share and share alike. After all,
this is apparently what a given infomercial spewing cult has to do,

such as our Third Reich cult of Skull and Bones along with their brown-
nosed Atheists minions having their resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) as

their lead puppet, and not that merely a small percentage of such
folks are those out of control and otherwise unpoliced (meaning that
not all Jews are the bad guys)

Earth's moon offers a perfectly nifty nullification or sweet spot of
an efficient station keeping zone, that's nearly ideal for the likes
of accommodating massive Clarke Stations or that of my robust LSE-CM/

ISS as becoming our space depot/gateway (gamma and hard-Xray dosage

moderated by the 256e6 tonnage mass of this CM/ISS habitat). This

nifty though interactive parking zone or gravity-well pocket (some
call it a gravity-hill since it's much like your being interactively
situated upon a hill) is obviously nearby and 97.6% solar illuminated,
plus getting a darn good IR reflected and/or secondary worth of FIR
from the moon at least half of the time, so that PV energy conversion

isn't ever a problem (an artificial solar shade of incorporating a
sufficient number of PV panels takes care of statiion cooling and
providing of surplus energy that could be utilized right here on Earth
or otherwise on the moon for processing whatever).

BradGuth

15 Jun 2007, 15:11:3515/06/2007
On Jun 15, 11:26 am, John Baker <n...@bizniz.net> wrote:

> It's really best that you don't try to make sense of Brad's posts. <G>

Right, making sense of the whole truth and nothing but the truth is
asking quite a bit of such fence-jumping Atheists, that whenever
pressed for sharing in much of anything is when you folks stick pretty
damn close to those Old Testament guns.

In perhaps a few better chosen words; Why exactly are you Atheists so
unusually pro Zion?

How can folks of such supposed science be such devout Atheists

(seemingly 99.9% of Usenet) if you continually side with whatever the
Zion faith-based mindset has to offer?

There's more than good enough evidence of other nearby intelligent

life, as having been existing/coexisting on Venus, and yet the Atheist
mindset keeps siding with whatever their Zion puppet-masters have to
say.

For another good example of Atheism that sucks and blows along with
all that's Zion, our moon's L1 is still taboo/off-limits: silly old
village idiot me, I can't but wonder why.

the Mormons that are right smack in there with the weirdness of those
pesky Scientologist is why there's no clear path of others having

[...]

Earth's moon offers us a perfectly nifty nullification or sweet spot

of an efficient station keeping zone, that's nearly ideal for the
likes of accommodating massive Clarke Stations or that of my robust

LSE-CM/ISS as becoming our space depot/gateway (gamma and hard-Xray

dosage moderated by the 256e6 tonnage mass of this CM/ISS habitat).
This nifty though interactive parking zone or gravity-well pocket
(some call it a gravity-hill since it's much like your being
interactively situated upon a hill) is obviously nearby and 97.6%

solar illuminated, plus getting a darn good IR reflected and/or of all
the secondary/recoil worth of FIR from the moon at least half of the
time, so that PV or even stirling energy conversion isn't ever a

problem (an artificial solar shade of incorporating a sufficient

number of PV panels takes care of statiion shade/cooling and providing

of surplus energy that could be utilized right here on Earth or

otherwise on the moon for processing whatever, such as for extracting
He3 or simply on behalf of making those robust basalt fiber tethers).

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 20:58:0915/06/2007
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:15:43 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:24:51 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>>

>>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> And don't be givin' them any ideas, neither! <squint> :)
>>
>> Like they'd know what to do with an idea...
>
> Hmmm, I see your point ;)

WHAT?

<checking zipper>

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 20:59:4315/06/2007

Wow. It's been a while since I've seen that many words strung together
incoherently in a single post...

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 21:00:1115/06/2007

I wouldn't even. I've been having enough headaches lately...

(I think I need an eye exam again)

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 21:00:3015/06/2007

Dude, I hate to tell you this but...

You're a loony.

Mark K. Bilbo

15 Jun 2007, 21:00:4815/06/2007

THORAZINE DRIP! STAT!

Neil Kelsey

15 Jun 2007, 21:25:2815/06/2007

I'm sorry, you're insane and you're religious. Nevermind, I won't
expect a coherent answer then.

Anyone else noticing a theme here? I know there are sane theists, but
I'd pause for thought if I were them since almost all deranged people
are religious, and it's often the most deranged of all who become
icons within their religion (I don't want to name names, but one
example rhymes with Esus Rist).

Atheist are Stooges

15 Jun 2007, 22:17:3715/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

<slap>
shutup

Atheist are Stooges

15 Jun 2007, 22:19:0915/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Translation: I intimidate little man bimbo who's hiding behind a monitor.

Atheist are Stooges

15 Jun 2007, 22:19:5315/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:15:43 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>

>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Like they'd know what to do with an idea...
>>
>> Hmmm, I see your point ;)

Me too.
The one on your head :0)

Atheist are Stooges

15 Jun 2007, 22:29:1715/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Brainless Devil Bitch bimbo,
Is being a God hater sufficient reason for devoting your life towards
fighting against something you know exists and has you tossing and turning
in your bed at night?
silly question.....withdrawn......

Douglas Berry

16 Jun 2007, 00:50:5916/06/2007
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:25:04 -0500 there was an Ancient "Mark K.
Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism
>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:50:39 +0000, BradGuth wrote:

>>> And yet you're posting to a ng full of actual, bona fide atheists.
>>
>> Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?
>>
>> How can you folks be a devout Atheist if you continually side with
>> whatever the Zion mindset has to offer?
>
>Um... what?

Brad is a loon. He shows up in alt.conspiracy as a Moon Hoaxer of the
highest waters. He's convinced the Moon is a source of gamma rays.

Seriously.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

The Chief Instigator

16 Jun 2007, 00:53:1516/06/2007
"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> writes:

>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:14:25 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

>>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Do you even know what a troll is you dolt?
>>> If you did then you'd know that you fit the definition as well as anyone
>>> else.

>> Moron. A regular in his or her own newsgroup is not a troll by definition.

>> Posting inflamatory messages into a newsgroup *is the defining
>> characteristic of a troll.

>> Sheesh.

>Brainless Devil Bitch bimbo,

>Is being a God hater sufficient reason for devoting your life towards fighting
>against something you know exists and has you tossing and turning in your bed
>at night?
>silly question.....withdrawn......

I've been non-religious for a few decades, and it's never caused me to toss
and turn in my bed at night. (Mrs. C gets that privilege.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

BradGuth

16 Jun 2007, 03:11:5516/06/2007
On Jun 15, 5:59 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

> Wow. It's been a while since I've seen that many words strung together
> incoherently in a single post...

Sorry, it's not even Zion encrypted either.

Ralph

16 Jun 2007, 13:36:4816/06/2007

"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh goodie, the asshole has started his 'slap' routine.

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 14:20:4616/06/2007
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:50:59 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:25:04 -0500 there was an Ancient "Mark K.
> Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

>>> Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?
>>>
>>> How can you folks be a devout Atheist if you continually side with
>>> whatever the Zion mindset has to offer?
>>
>>Um... what?
>
> Brad is a loon. He shows up in alt.conspiracy as a Moon Hoaxer of the
> highest waters. He's convinced the Moon is a source of gamma rays.
>
> Seriously.

Get my tin foil hat!

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 14:21:1016/06/2007
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:11:55 +0000, BradGuth wrote:

> On Jun 15, 5:59 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
>
>> Wow. It's been a while since I've seen that many words strung together
>> incoherently in a single post...
>
> Sorry, it's not even Zion encrypted either.

I take it language isn't your first language...

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 14:21:3716/06/2007
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:29:17 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:14:25 -0700, Atheist are Stooges wrote:
>>
>>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Do you even know what a troll is you dolt?
>>> If you did then you'd know that you fit the definition as well as anyone
>>> else.
>>
>> Moron. A regular in his or her own newsgroup is not a troll by definition.
>>
>> Posting inflamatory messages into a newsgroup *is the defining
>> characteristic of a troll.
>>
>> Sheesh.
>>

> Brainless Devil Bitch bimbo,
> Is being a God hater sufficient reason for devoting your life towards
> fighting against something you know exists and has you tossing and turning
> in your bed at night?
> silly question.....withdrawn......

yawn.

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 14:22:4516/06/2007

My, what an active imagination you have!

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 14:23:0616/06/2007

Don't like having your hypocrasy pointed out do you now?

Ralph

16 Jun 2007, 14:23:4916/06/2007

"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

God doesn't exist!

Ralph

16 Jun 2007, 14:38:2316/06/2007

"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

You're not capable of intimidating anyone, you sniveling little coward.

John Baker

16 Jun 2007, 15:06:1616/06/2007

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

You're a riot, Raytard. Tell me, does *anybody* take you seriously?
Anybody at all?

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 17:37:1316/06/2007

Yeah, Mister "I'm using an anonymous handle" is accusing people of "hiding
behind a monitor".

Doc Smartass

16 Jun 2007, 19:14:2916/06/2007
"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in

> <slap>
> shu<SLAP>

Stop bogarting my gig, bitch.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Help Prevent Projectile Stupidity
Duct-Tape a Fundie's Mouth Shut Today!

Doc Smartass

16 Jun 2007, 19:15:4716/06/2007
"Atheist are Stooges" <Atheist...@Yahoo.com> wrote in

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>> You're a loony.

> Translation: I intimidate little man bimbo who's hiding behind a
> monitor.

Heh. Your last name must be Kettleblack.

Doc Smartass

16 Jun 2007, 19:36:5116/06/2007
Douglas Berry <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:25:04 -0500 there was an Ancient "Mark K.
> Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

>>> Why are Atheists so unusually pro Zion?
>>>
>>> How can you folks be a devout Atheist if you continually side with
>>> whatever the Zion mindset has to offer?
>>
>>Um... what?
>
> Brad is a loon. He shows up in alt.conspiracy as a Moon Hoaxer of the
> highest waters. He's convinced the Moon is a source of gamma rays.
>
> Seriously.

Gamma rays. Hah!

Maybe that's why...why it GLOWS at night! =0

Doc Smartass

16 Jun 2007, 19:37:4616/06/2007
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in

> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:11:55 +0000, BradGuth wrote:
>
>> On Jun 15, 5:59 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
>>
>>> Wow. It's been a while since I've seen that many words strung together
>>> incoherently in a single post...
>>
>> Sorry, it's not even Zion encrypted either.
>
> I take it language isn't your first language...

Can you imagine if Braddy and Kansan1225 had a love-child?

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 21:00:1716/06/2007
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:37:46 +0000, Doc Smartass wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in

>>> Sorry, it's not even Zion encrypted either.
>>
>> I take it language isn't your first language...
>>

> Can you imagine if Braddy and Kansan1225 had a love-child?

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 21:00:3116/06/2007
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:36:51 +0000, Doc Smartass wrote:

> Douglas Berry <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:25:04 -0500 there was an Ancient "Mark K.
>> Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

>>>Um... what?
>>
>> Brad is a loon. He shows up in alt.conspiracy as a Moon Hoaxer of the
>> highest waters. He's convinced the Moon is a source of gamma rays.
>>
>> Seriously.
>
> Gamma rays. Hah!
>
> Maybe that's why...why it GLOWS at night! =0

Maybe that's why *I glow at night!

Robibnikoff

16 Jun 2007, 21:00:2816/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:15:43 -0400, Robibnikoff wrote:
>

>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> Like they'd know what to do with an idea...
>>
>> Hmmm, I see your point ;)
>
> WHAT?
>
> <checking zipper>

I raise your "WHAT" and give you a WTF?!?!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Atheist are Stooges

16 Jun 2007, 21:18:3816/06/2007

I don't like demons.
What’s wrong? Does it really hurt you that much to think up something
different?
You don't get enraged over anything because you don't even understand what
anything is until it's been interpreted to you. Oh and trust me, I don't get
enraged over bullshit, which apparently is what you God haters seem to do on
here quite well. I keep spare bumwipes on hand to wipe up all the crap
before I can actually reply. Kinda like what I'm doing in here with you..

Atheist are Stooges

16 Jun 2007, 21:19:0416/06/2007

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 21:20:1116/06/2007

This is what I get for posting sans pants...

Atheist are Stooges

16 Jun 2007, 21:19:3916/06/2007

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Nice try sweetheart, I will continue to insult, degrade, belittle, and make
fun of you as much and as often as I please. Had we made a bet on this
callout with those stakes, then I would agree to them. We didn't make a bet,
and that wasn't one of the rules to this little game of yours, so trust me,
win or lose, your ass, and everything in your life, is free freaking game,
get used to it, I'm sure I'm not the first person to do it, I guarantee I
won't be the last.

Mark K. Bilbo

16 Jun 2007, 21:25:2516/06/2007

Completely contrary to the New Testament of course. See, that's one of the
funny things about you. If you're right, you're going to hell with the
rest of us you hypocrite.

> Had we made a bet on this
> callout with those stakes, then I would agree to them. We didn't make a bet,
> and that wasn't one of the rules to this little game of yours, so trust me,
> win or lose, your ass, and everything in your life, is free freaking game,
> get used to it, I'm sure I'm not the first person to do it, I guarantee I
> won't be the last.

You still aren't making a lick of sense.

It's loading more messages.