Economy has been moving in the wrong direction

1 view

David W. Barnes

Nov 25, 2005, 7:20:52 PM11/25/05
As usual, Osprey has been shooting his mouth off about things he knows
nothing about. He hopes to claim the economy is, somehow, doing as
well under Bush as Clinton. (He used to claim it is better under Bush,
but even HE knows that will never sell at this point.)

According to public opinion polls, most Americans feel the U.S. economy
has been moving in the wrong direction. Indeed, an analysis of several
important economic indicators shows they're right.

Rather than accepting some Right Wing hated filled guards opinion,
consider the opinions of economists Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto.

As they put it: "In apples-to-apples comparisons of annualized data,
these indicators of the country's economic well-being show mostly
negative change during President George W. Bush's administration,
compared to mostly positive change during President Bill Clinton's
administration."

<http://www.ppionline.org/ppi_ci.cfm?knlgAreaID=107&subsecID=295&content
ID=252964>

Message has been deleted

David W. Barnes

Nov 25, 2005, 9:48:20 PM11/25/05
In article <v7CdnU3MX_F...@rogers.com>, Newsgroup Clean Up
<news...@clean.up> wrote:

> Please, when posting to a.r.c.r-c keep to the topic of the newsgroup and
> avoid excessive cross-posting.
>
> Thank you.

Maybe you need to avoid US?

Malcolm

Nov 26, 2005, 2:58:56 AM11/26/05

"David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote
In my opinion Bush has cut taxes too far.
However the Catholic church doesn't teach what the American public sector
borrowing requirement should be, and professional economists disagree. You
need a politics / economics newsgroup.

JTEM

Nov 26, 2005, 3:43:06 AM11/26/05

"Malcolm" <regn...@btinternet.com> wrote

> In my opinion Bush has cut taxes too far.

In the opinion of a majority of Americans, Bush has
cut taxes *Way* too far. I don't know about voters,
but certainly a majority of Americans were against
Bush's tax cuts from the beginning. The deficit
worried people. Clinton had taken it away. The
economy boomed. Most people simply didn't want
to "Mess with success."

One clear example of this was during the Presidential
debates. CNN did the "monitoring" of voters, with a
visual graph of people's responses. Although they
aired precious little of their monitoring, one bit
during the debate was when Kerry renewed his pledge
not to raise taxes on people making under $200K.

*Plummet*!

I know where Kerry is coming from, and I know he
was just trying to be fair, but he simply wasn't
going far enough! People are worried about the explosion
in debt, they're worried about Social Security and they
don't like the services which have been cut... FEMA
being a recent example.

Seriously! Just this month, and on the same day the
Bush administration released a report showing that
hunger was on the increase in America, the Republicans
on the House Agricultural Committee voted to throw
300,000 people off of food stamps!

Going back to before the election, they did things like...
oh, like cut back on Sky Marshals at the same time
the Homeland Security <sic> department was predicting
more hijacking attempts. Then they held a press
conference and said they had no plans to cut back on
sky marshals. Then later that SAME DAY it came
out that they had ALREADY made the cuts the previous
week.

Plenty of money for tax cuts, but no money for security...

Not even the first year of Bush's tax cuts, using just
the actual tax "Rebate" he gave corporations could
have funded enough coal-to-liquids plants to produce
2 million barrels of synthetic crude oil a day!

Hint: The loss of 2 million barrels of crude a day
to the worlds oil markets, after the collapse of the
Shah of Iran, sent shockwaves through the American
economy... sent interest rates approaching 20%.

Message has been deleted

duke

Nov 26, 2005, 8:48:07 AM11/26/05

How do you explain the DJIA?

You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern, and
that the stock market started it's downfall during 'rat willie's 2nd term, with
particular emphasis's on the collapse of the NASDAQ false economy.

duke
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Nov 26, 2005, 8:50:14 AM11/26/05

You are the one that initiated the cross posting thusly:
alt.atheism,alt.abortion,alt.messianic,alt.society.liberalism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

osprey

Nov 26, 2005, 9:04:41 AM11/26/05

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

They know that, but you will never get them to be honest enough to admit to
it.
You are talking with some of the most dishonest people there could be.
The economy is rebounding, as it was expected to. We had inflation during
Clinton's term, and after inflation comes recession. Fiscal policy kicks in
and it takes a few years but the economy does come back..as we are seeing it
do now. They don't understand how fiscal policy works, why Government
spends so much when Government should be and why Government will cut
spending when Government needs to.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 11:35:30 AM11/26/05
In article <dm94jv$m6v$1...@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, Malcolm
<regn...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote
> > As usual, Osprey has been shooting his mouth off about things he knows
> > nothing about. He hopes to claim the economy is, somehow, doing as
> > well under Bush as Clinton. (He used to claim it is better under Bush,
> > but even HE knows that will never sell at this point.)
> >
> > According to public opinion polls, most Americans feel the U.S. economy
> > has been moving in the wrong direction. Indeed, an analysis of several
> > important economic indicators shows they're right.
> >
> > Rather than accepting some Right Wing hated filled guards opinion,
> > consider the opinions of economists Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto.
> >
> > As they put it: "In apples-to-apples comparisons of annualized data,
> > these indicators of the country's economic well-being show mostly
> > negative change during President George W. Bush's administration,
> > compared to mostly positive change during President Bill Clinton's
> > administration."
> >
> In my opinion Bush has cut taxes too far.

The big problem with his tax cuts are that they redistribute money to
the rich. He cut taxes to the rich, and now needs to start paying that
money back. So he cuts programs to the poor and middle class.

> However the Catholic church doesn't teach what the American public sector
> borrowing requirement should be, and professional economists disagree. You
> need a politics / economics newsgroup.

We need Clinton back.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 11:35:31 AM11/26/05
In article <topgo11pla6aj4eqv...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

You are full of shit. Besides, even if that were true Bush CLEARLY
made it worse.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 11:35:31 AM11/26/05
In article <fupgo158lji03hfqt...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:48:20 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <v7CdnU3MX_F...@rogers.com>, Newsgroup Clean Up
> ><news...@clean.up> wrote:
> >
> >> Please, when posting to a.r.c.r-c keep to the topic of the newsgroup and
> >> avoid excessive cross-posting.
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >Maybe you need to avoid US?
>
> You are the one that initiated the cross posting thusly:
>
> alt.atheism,alt.abortion,alt.messianic,alt.society.liberalism,alt.religion.chr
> istian.roman-catholic

Not at all. Besides, do you have a problem with free speech, too?

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 11:35:33 AM11/26/05
In article <auudnXzWopy19hXe...@comcast.com>, osprey
<noneed...@mail.com> wrote:

To Osprey, the economists are wrong about the economy and the guard who
went bankrupt is right.

I've told you a dozen times. You don't have what it takes to discuss
serious issue. Go away...

Ray Fischer

Nov 26, 2005, 1:10:49 PM11/26/05
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
> Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
[...]

>>As they put it: "In apples-to-apples comparisons of annualized data,
>>these indicators of the country's economic well-being show mostly
>>negative change during President George W. Bush's administration,
>>compared to mostly positive change during President Bill Clinton's
>>administration."
>>
>><http://www.ppionline.org/ppi_ci.cfm?knlgAreaID=107&subsecID=295&content
>>ID=252964>
>
>How do you explain the DJIA?

The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
stupidity.

>You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,

No one should be surprised when economic or budget forecasts
coming out of Washington are influenced by politics, especially
during an election year. But when economic history is rewritten --
with political consequences -- that's going too far. President
George W. Bush's Council of Economic Advisers, chaired by Harvard
economist N. Gregory Mankiw, is trying to get away with exactly
such revisionist history. The CEA's Economic Report of the
President, released Feb. 9, unilaterally changed the start date of
the last recession to benefit Bush's reelection bid. Instead of
using the accepted start date of March, 2001, the CEA announced
that the recession really started in the fourth quarter of 2000

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/04_08/b3871044.htm

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

duke

Nov 26, 2005, 1:59:46 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:33 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>To Osprey, the economists are wrong about the economy and the guard who
>went bankrupt is right.

The economists are not wrong. You just don't understand what they are saying.

duke

Nov 26, 2005, 2:00:53 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:31 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>> How do you explain the DJIA?
>>
>> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern, and
>> that the stock market started it's downfall during 'rat willie's 2nd term,
>> with
>> particular emphasis's on the collapse of the NASDAQ false economy.

>You are full of shit.

Nope, but you clearly are.

> Besides, even if that were true Bush CLEARLY
>made it worse.

President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat willie.

duke

Nov 26, 2005, 2:02:26 PM11/26/05
On 26 Nov 2005 10:10:49 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
>Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
>stupidity.

When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
almost 11000,

You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,

duke

2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution

Nov 26, 2005, 2:07:43 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:00:53 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:31 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>> How do you explain the DJIA?
>>>
>>> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern, and
>>> that the stock market started it's downfall during 'rat willie's 2nd term,
>>> with
>>> particular emphasis's on the collapse of the NASDAQ false economy.
>
>>You are full of shit.
>
>Nope, but you clearly are.
>
>> Besides, even if that were true Bush CLEARLY
>>made it worse.
>
>President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat willie.

This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?

--
"'I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,' Bush screamed at aides
who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother

"Grover Norquist couldn't drown the government, so he drowned New Orleans instead."

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson

2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution

Nov 26, 2005, 2:08:28 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:02:26 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On 26 Nov 2005 10:10:49 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
>>Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
>>stupidity.
>
>When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>almost 11000,

But in 2000 dollars, it's about 9400.

>You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,
>
>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

duke

Nov 26, 2005, 2:16:12 PM11/26/05

The crosspost listing is from your original post. If you want someone to avoid
you, you should be more polite.

Ray Fischer

Nov 26, 2005, 2:34:08 PM11/26/05
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
> rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
>>Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
>>stupidity.
>
>When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>almost 11000,

It's at 10,900. When one adjusts for inflation that 10,600 should be 11,500.

The value of the DJIA is DROPPED.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 2:39:54 PM11/26/05
In article <b2dho1d8dnvkjgcb2...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:31 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <fupgo158lji03hfqt...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> You are the one that initiated the cross posting thusly:
> >>

> >> alt.atheism,alt.abortion,alt.messianic,alt.society.liberalism,alt.religion.
> >> chr
> >> istian.roman-catholic
> >
> >Not at all. Besides, do you have a problem with free speech, too?
>
> The crosspost listing is from your original post. If you want someone to
> avoid
> you, you should be more polite.

Maybe I don't want someone to avoid me?

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 2:39:54 PM11/26/05
In article <h5cho114na5q0unhp...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:31 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> >> How do you explain the DJIA?
> >>
> >> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,
> >> and
> >> that the stock market started it's downfall during 'rat willie's 2nd term,
> >> with
> >> particular emphasis's on the collapse of the NASDAQ false economy.
>
> >You are full of shit.
>
> Nope, but you clearly are.

Ohhhh Good one!

> > Besides, even if that were true Bush CLEARLY
> >made it worse.
>
> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
> willie.

Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 2:39:55 PM11/26/05
In article <b3cho1hrptr4oidfs...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:33 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >To Osprey, the economists are wrong about the economy and the guard who
> >went bankrupt is right.
>
> The economists are not wrong. You just don't understand what they are saying.

Here is what they are saying, fruit loop:

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 2:39:55 PM11/26/05
In article <ejcho19bdctkfabbt...@4ax.com>, 2106 Dead, 20

since Hunter resolution <zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

> >>You are full of shit.
> >
> >Nope, but you clearly are.
> >
> >> Besides, even if that were true Bush CLEARLY
> >>made it worse.
> >
> >President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
> >willie.
>
> This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?

Yeah - that is what it takes these days to support Bush. You have to
be CRAZY.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 2:39:56 PM11/26/05
In article <ckcho1thqkabubeou...@4ax.com>, 2106 Dead, 20

since Hunter resolution <zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:02:26 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >On 26 Nov 2005 10:10:49 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> >
> >>The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
> >>Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
> >>stupidity.
> >
> >When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA
> >is
> >almost 11000,
>
> But in 2000 dollars, it's about 9400.

The body is floating to the top.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 2:39:56 PM11/26/05
In article <e7cho1dgnbgi8736g...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2005 10:10:49 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
> >Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
> >stupidity.
>
> When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
> almost 11000,

Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!

> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,

Bullshit.

nevermore

Nov 26, 2005, 2:57:30 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:08:28 -0800, "2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter
resolution" <zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:02:26 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On 26 Nov 2005 10:10:49 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>
>>>The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
>>>Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
>>>stupidity.
>>
>>When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>>almost 11000,
>
>But in 2000 dollars, it's about 9400.

Zepp has never invested in anything... of course, he's never saved
anything to invest. He's in his mid-fifties and a 300 lb couch
potato. It won't be long before he's too feeble to carry all that
weight around and then he'll by whining about how the government
should be taking care of him.

--

Steve

Mimi Cohen

Nov 26, 2005, 3:06:55 PM11/26/05

It's really amazing what cornered REPUGNANTcons will spew.

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 26, 2005, 3:15:14 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:06:55 -0800, Mimi Cohen <mimiNO...@cox.net>
wrote:

Well, of COURSE it was Monica's fault. Osama bin Ladin has secret
cameras in the Oval Office, and as soon as he saw Bill teabagging
Monica, he decided to strike. But there was red tape, forms to fill
out, pilots to train, NORAD officials to bribe, and he had to wait
until the cameras caught Putsch teabagging Jeff Gannon. Then, he
struck!

But it was Monica what gave him the idear...

--
"'I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,' Bush screamed at aides
who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother
whose son died in Iraq. 'She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!'"
--Putsch, a decompensating drunk

"Grover Norquist couldn't drown the government, so he drowned New Orleans instead."

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 26, 2005, 3:18:48 PM11/26/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com>
wrote:

>In article <ejcho19bdctkfabbt...@4ax.com>, 2106 Dead, 20
>since Hunter resolution <zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>> >Nope, but you clearly are.

>> >President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
>> >willie.
>>
>> This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?
>
>Yeah - that is what it takes these days to support Bush. You have to
>be CRAZY.

Well, when he drops to 34% approval rating, you know his noisier
supporters are going to be right on the lower lip of the bell-shaped
curve...

>> >duke
>> >*****
>> >"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>> >Pope Paul VI
>> >*****
>> --
>> "'I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,' Bush screamed at aides
>> who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother
>> whose son died in Iraq. 'She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!'"
>> --Putsch, a decompensating drunk
--
"'I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,' Bush screamed at aides
who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother
whose son died in Iraq. 'She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!'"
--Putsch, a decompensating drunk

"Grover Norquist couldn't drown the government, so he drowned New Orleans instead."

Ray Fischer

Nov 26, 2005, 3:42:03 PM11/26/05
David W. Barnes <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
> duke
>> rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>> >The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
>> >Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
>> >stupidity.
>>
>> When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>> almost 11000,
>
>Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!

Don't believe his numbers - they're crap.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Malcolm

Nov 26, 2005, 3:40:14 PM11/26/05

"David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote
> Malcolm<regn...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> In my opinion Bush has cut taxes too far.
>
> The big problem with his tax cuts are that they redistribute money to
> the rich. He cut taxes to the rich, and now needs to start paying that
> money back. So he cuts programs to the poor and middle class.

The big problem is that it makes the deficit too high. In America the poor
don't have too little money in any absolute sense; most Africans would
happily move to America despite not having any realistic prospect of a job
much over the minimum wage.
That doesn't mean that what you say about the effects of the policy is
wrong. Income differentials aren't the number one problem, however.

>> However the Catholic church doesn't teach what the American public sector
>> borrowing requirement should be, and professional economists disagree.
>> You
>> need a politics / economics newsgroup.
>
> We need Clinton back.

You can easily accept that Clinton knew more than Bush about how to mange
the economy. That's only one of the President's duties. The main cause of
poverty is not shortage of opportunities to work, or low wages. It is sexual
immorality. (The person who becomes poor isn't always the person who is
engaging in the immoral behaviour).

osprey

Nov 26, 2005, 4:20:52 PM11/26/05

"Malcolm" <regn...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote
>> Malcolm<regn...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In my opinion Bush has cut taxes too far.
>>
>> The big problem with his tax cuts are that they redistribute money to
>> the rich. He cut taxes to the rich, and now needs to start paying that
>> money back. So he cuts programs to the poor and middle class.
>>
> The big problem is that it makes the deficit too high. In America the poor
> don't have too little money in any absolute sense; most Africans would
> happily move to America despite not having any realistic prospect of a job
> much over the minimum wage.
> That doesn't mean that what you say about the effects of the policy is
> wrong. Income differentials aren't the number one problem, however.
>>
>>> However the Catholic church doesn't teach what the American public
>>> sector
>>> borrowing requirement should be, and professional economists disagree.
>>> You
>>> need a politics / economics newsgroup.
>>
>> We need Clinton back.
>>
> You can easily accept that Clinton knew more than Bush about how to mange
> the economy. That's only one of the President's duties.

It is? Please show me where it says that is one of his duties.

The office of president was created to carry out the law; to provide a
commander in chief of the military forces; to carry out the nation's foreign
policy, including entering into treaties with other nations and appointing
the ambassadors, judges and officials needed for the government to funciton.
In addition, the president must report periodically to Congress on the state
of the Union and may recommend laws Congress should enact. The president's
most important duty is phrased, characteristically, in very general language
requiring that the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully
executed."

Please show me under the Executive Branch where is says one of the duties
the president has is to manage the economy.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 5:02:55 PM11/26/05
In article <6PmdnTtnUfj...@comcast.com>, osprey
<noneed...@mail.com> wrote:

Why don't you show us where is says the President is the "commander in
chief of the military forces" as you claim.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 5:02:56 PM11/26/05
In article <7fgho1po1uoh50lvv...@4ax.com>, 2108 Dead, 22

In a sense Monica's contributed. She was a tool of the Republicans.
The Republicans had the executive and congress so tied up chasing after
Clinton to impeach him, Bin Laden was able to formulate his 9/11 plans
with impunity.

I doubt the Republicans intended to assist Bin Laden the way they did,
but they DID assist him.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 5:02:56 PM11/26/05
In article <qngho150jjeu71gft...@4ax.com>, 2108 Dead, 22

Right - I believe more than 34% think we never went to the moon.
Probably the same group who support Bush.

David W. Barnes

Nov 26, 2005, 5:12:55 PM11/26/05
In article <dmahar$9ua$1...@bolt.sonic.net>, Ray Fischer
<rfis...@bolt.sonic.net> wrote:

His "argument" was so stupid I let it go. Thanks.

Mimi Cohen

Nov 26, 2005, 6:18:37 PM11/26/05
osprey lied:

> Please

> "One last note: I am very surprised at your reaction especially after
> just a few short months ago I provided a copy of my DD214 Right in
> box 18...1st line it says... SERVED 2 AUG 90 TO 1 OCT 94 IN SUPPORT
> OF OPERATION DESERT SHIELD/STORM and in box 13 NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE
> MEDAL Funny how you have selective memory, why? Yes, I served in combat
> during Desert Storm."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/talk.abortion/msg/38f5de5691243868?dmode=source&hl=en
>

> "Fine, if you want to play on words...no I was not in actual "combat" "
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/db12fe6b6ec66a35?dmode=source&hl=en

Ray Fischer

Nov 26, 2005, 11:36:19 PM11/26/05
osprey <noneed...@mail.com> wrote:

>"Malcolm" <regn...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>>> The big problem with his tax cuts are that they redistribute money to
>>> the rich. He cut taxes to the rich, and now needs to start paying that
>>> money back. So he cuts programs to the poor and middle class.
>>>
>> The big problem is that it makes the deficit too high. In America the poor
>> don't have too little money in any absolute sense; most Africans would
>> happily move to America despite not having any realistic prospect of a job
>> much over the minimum wage.
>> That doesn't mean that what you say about the effects of the policy is
>> wrong. Income differentials aren't the number one problem, however.

>>> We need Clinton back.
>>>
>> You can easily accept that Clinton knew more than Bush about how to mange
>> the economy. That's only one of the President's duties.
>
>It is? Please show me where it says that is one of his duties.

Section 3. [The president] shall from time to time give to the Congress
information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration
such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Malcolm

Nov 27, 2005, 5:38:51 AM11/27/05

"osprey" <noneed...@mail.com> wrote

>> You can easily accept that Clinton knew more than Bush about how to mange
>> the economy. That's only one of the President's duties.
>
> It is? Please show me where it says that is one of his duties.

Consitutions evolve, and are determined by precedent as well as by what is
written down.

Precedent is that one of the US President's duties is to manage the economy,
just precedent states that one of the British Queen's duties is no longer to
protect the purity and weight of the coinage, despite the fact that she
theoretically should keep the pound coin worth a pound of sterling silver.

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Nov 27, 2005, 6:51:33 AM11/27/05
Malcolm wrote:
> "osprey" <noneed...@mail.com> wrote
> >> You can easily accept that Clinton knew more than Bush about how to mange
> >> the economy. That's only one of the President's duties.
> >
> > It is? Please show me where it says that is one of his duties.
> >
> Consitutions evolve, and are determined by precedent as well as by what is
> written down.

"evolve" ?
you speak as if these constutions have a life of their own
in the case of the united states the constitution is not worth the
paper on which it is printed due to executive orders and judicial
rulings

> Precedent is that one of the US President's duties is to manage the economy,
> just precedent states that one of the British Queen's duties is no longer to
> protect the purity and weight of the coinage, despite the fact that she
> theoretically should keep the pound coin worth a pound of sterling silver.

and there you have hit upon one of the key components in the coming
downfall of the west in toto

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:01:03 AM11/27/05

He didn't say he wanted to avoid you. He said you were too impolite to avoid
posting irreverent stuff where it shouldn't be posted.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:04:19 AM11/27/05

A most important indicator, the DJIA, says they're wrong in their wrong
direction assessment, and that the economy has been moving in the right
direction.

Do you agree, funny little man?

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:12:44 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:07:43 -0800, "2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>>President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat willie.

>This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?

You didn't know that 'rat willie bombed Baghdad?

Just admit that you're too young to know that, and I'll forgive you.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:13:49 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>> This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?
>Yeah - that is what it takes these days to support Bush. You have to
>be CRAZY.

Thank you, President George Bush.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:16:10 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:02:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Well, when he drops to 34% approval rating, you know his noisier
>> supporters are going to be right on the lower lip of the bell-shaped
>> curve...

>Right - I believe more than 34% think we never went to the moon.
>Probably the same group who support Bush.

Perhaps you don't realize that youth is liberal and senior is conservative.

WE ARE THE ONES in industry when we went to the moon.

nevermore

Nov 27, 2005, 9:15:59 AM11/27/05

You need to understand that the loony leftists actually believe that
if they express their fantasies enough times they will actually become
true....

--

Steve

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:17:52 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:54 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
>> willie.

>Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?

Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
his duties.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:19:33 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:06:55 -0800, Mimi Cohen <mimiNO...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
>>>willie.
>> Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>It's really amazing what cornered REPUGNANTcons will spew.

Remember, minimind, that 911 was all set up under 'rat willie while he was
getting blowjobs instead of protecting my country.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:20:32 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:02:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>In a sense Monica's contributed. She was a tool of the Republicans.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:24:25 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:08:28 -0800, "2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>>When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>>almost 11000,

>But in 2000 dollars, it's about 9400.

But there's no inflation.

If what you say is true, then 'rat willie's DJIA was about 1800 in 1985 dollars.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:25:28 AM11/27/05
On 26 Nov 2005 11:34:08 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>> rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>>The DJIA that has DROPPED in value over the past four years?
>>>Looks like a confirmation of Bush's incompetance and your gross
>>>stupidity.
>>

>>When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>>almost 11000,
>

>It's at 10,900. When one adjusts for inflation that 10,600 should be 11,500.
>
>The value of the DJIA is DROPPED.

There was no inflation.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:26:15 AM11/27/05
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>> When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>> almost 11000,

>Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!

>> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,

>Bullshit.

All the economists say that President Bush inherited a recession from 'rat
willie.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:27:00 AM11/27/05

Because if you do, then 'rat willie's numbers were really bad for the country.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 9:27:24 AM11/27/05

Haahaahaahaaahaahaa.

Gaia

Nov 27, 2005, 9:31:02 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:17:52 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:54 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
>>> willie.
>
>>Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>
>Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
>his duties.

Getting a blow job for a couple of minutes compared to several, long
vacations that the average worker isn't privy to having, is nothing.

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 9:35:25 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:12:44 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:07:43 -0800, "2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution"
><zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:
>
>>>President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat willie.
>
>>This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?
>
>You didn't know that 'rat willie bombed Baghdad?

Did Clinton attack, invade, and occupy Iraq? Did he waste a quarter
trilion dollars and get over 2,000 Americans killed?

Why, no, he didn't.

>Just admit that you're too young to know that, and I'll forgive you.

You don't have a choice now. I just flattened your ass for you.

--
"'I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,' Bush screamed at aides
who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother
whose son died in Iraq. 'She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!'"
--Putsch, a decompensating drunk

"Grover Norquist couldn't drown the government, so he drowned New Orleans instead."

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 9:35:50 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:13:49 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?
>>Yeah - that is what it takes these days to support Bush. You have to
>>be CRAZY.
>
>Thank you, President George Bush.

Proof. Even his supporters think he's crazy.

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

osprey

Nov 27, 2005, 9:47:11 AM11/27/05

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@bolt.sonic.net> wrote in message

WRONG...BZZZZZZ

Care to try again?

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

osprey

Nov 27, 2005, 9:47:58 AM11/27/05

"Malcolm" <regn...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

It is NOT one of the Presidents duties.

Paul Duca

Nov 27, 2005, 10:19:10 AM11/27/05
in article topgo11pla6aj4eqv...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 11/26/05 8:48 AM:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:20:52 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> As usual, Osprey has been shooting his mouth off about things he knows
>> nothing about. He hopes to claim the economy is, somehow, doing as
>> well under Bush as Clinton. (He used to claim it is better under Bush,
>> but even HE knows that will never sell at this point.)

>> According to public opinion polls, most Americans feel the U.S. economy
>> has been moving in the wrong direction. Indeed, an analysis of several
>> important economic indicators shows they're right.
>>

>> Rather than accepting some Right Wing hated filled guards opinion,
>> consider the opinions of economists Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto.
>>
>> As they put it: "In apples-to-apples comparisons of annualized data,
>> these indicators of the country's economic well-being show mostly
>> negative change during President George W. Bush's administration,
>> compared to mostly positive change during President Bill Clinton's
>> administration."
>>
>> <http://www.ppionline.org/ppi_ci.cfm?knlgAreaID=107&subsecID=295&content
>> ID=252964>

> How do you explain the DJIA?
>

> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern, and

> that the stock market started it's downfall during 'rat willie's 2nd term,
> with
> particular emphasis's on the collapse of the NASDAQ false economy.

The basis of Duke's economy is what we say on the news
Friday...people trampling each other to get into Wal-Mart at 5 in the
morning for the big bargains.

Paul

Paul Duca

Nov 27, 2005, 10:22:18 AM11/27/05
in article h5cho114na5q0unhp...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 11/26/05 2:00 PM:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:35:31 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>> How do you explain the DJIA?
>>>
>>> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,
>>> and
>>> that the stock market started it's downfall during 'rat willie's 2nd term,
>>> with
>>> particular emphasis's on the collapse of the NASDAQ false economy.
>

>> You are full of shit.
>
> Nope, but you clearly are.
>
>> Besides, even if that were true Bush CLEARLY
>> made it worse.

> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
> willie.

If there wasn't one, what excuse would you use?

Paul

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:21:18 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:16:10 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:02:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> Well, when he drops to 34% approval rating, you know his noisier
>>> supporters are going to be right on the lower lip of the bell-shaped
>>> curve...
>
>>Right - I believe more than 34% think we never went to the moon.
>>Probably the same group who support Bush.
>
>Perhaps you don't realize that youth is liberal and senior is conservative.
>
>WE ARE THE ONES in industry when we went to the moon.

Most Putsch supporters these days are religious fruitcakes who don't
believe the earth goes around the sun.

As for going to the moon, I note that most of the brains behind that
spoke with a German accent. Got their training lobbing bombs at
London.

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:22:17 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:17:52 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:54 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
>>> willie.
>
>>Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>
>Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
>his duties.

And oh! Don't we miss the days when the worst thing we could say
about a President is that he got a blow job!

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:23:16 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:19:33 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>>It's really amazing what cornered REPUGNANTcons will spew.
>
>Remember, minimind, that 911 was all set up under 'rat willie while he was
>getting blowjobs instead of protecting my country.

And what was Putsch doing in the nine months after he took office?

Oh, right. Dismantling the Arabic intelligence arm of the CIA. Right,
right...

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:25:07 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:24:25 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:08:28 -0800, "2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution"
><zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:
>
>>>When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>>>almost 11000,
>
>>But in 2000 dollars, it's about 9400.
>
>But there's no inflation.

Don't be a pillock. Of COURSE there's inflation, and 14% over six
years is just about right.

>If what you say is true, then 'rat willie's DJIA was about 1800 in 1985 dollars.

You are learning, grasshopper.

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:27:00 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:26:15 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the DJIA is
>>> almost 11000,
>>Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!
>>> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,
>>Bullshit.
>
>All the economists say that President Bush inherited a recession from 'rat
>willie.

They base that on the fact that the recession began in the first
quarter of '01, and Clinton was president for the first six days of
that quarter.

Gosh, it's amazing how much power he had compared to Putsch. Five
years on, and Putsch still hasn't undone what Clinton did in six days.
Luckily for us, on the seventh day, Clinton rested.

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:29:24 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:27:00 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On 26 Nov 2005 12:42:03 -0800, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>David W. Barnes <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>>> duke

>>>Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!
>>
>>Don't believe his numbers - they're crap.
>
>Because if you do, then 'rat willie's numbers were really bad for the country.

Hmm. Didn't the Dow triple under Clinton? Even with inflation?

Gosh. Peace. Prosperity. Full employment. Decrease in crime and
poverty.

No wonder you hate him so much.

>duke
>*****
>"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>Pope Paul VI
>*****

2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution

Nov 27, 2005, 10:31:06 AM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:31:02 -0500, Gaia <starc...@inorbit.com>
wrote:

Then there's the matter of the male prostitute who was made a part of
the White House Press Corps. Unlike most reporters, he sometimes
stayed at the White House over night.

Paul Duca

Nov 27, 2005, 10:32:22 AM11/27/05
in article bnfjo198cf79bk9hl...@4ax.com, duke at

Paul Duca

Nov 27, 2005, 10:33:12 AM11/27/05
in article 8ufjo115cjh2sicb2...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 11/27/05 9:17 AM:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:54 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
>>> willie.
>
>> Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>
> Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
> his duties.

And you resent none of your church lady friends giving you one?

Paul

Mimi Cohen

Nov 27, 2005, 11:01:46 AM11/27/05

Assumes facts not in evidence, there is no evidence that *ANY* woman
would do that for him!

Mimi Cohen

Nov 27, 2005, 11:05:46 AM11/27/05
osprey wrote:

> WRONG

> "One last note: I am very surprised at your reaction especially after
> just a few short months ago I provided a copy of my DD214 Right in
> box 18...1st line it says... SERVED 2 AUG 90 TO 1 OCT 94 IN SUPPORT
> OF OPERATION DESERT SHIELD/STORM and in box 13 NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE
> MEDAL Funny how you have selective memory, why? Yes, I served in combat
> during Desert Storm."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/talk.abortion/msg/38f5de5691243868?dmode=source&hl=en
>

> "Fine, if you want to play on words...no I was not in actual "combat" "
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/db12fe6b6ec66a35?dmode=source&hl=en

Mimi Cohen

Nov 27, 2005, 11:06:25 AM11/27/05
osprey lied:

> It

Mimi Cohen

Nov 27, 2005, 11:08:00 AM11/27/05
Paul Duca wrote:

> The basis of Duke's economy is what we say on the news
> Friday...people trampling each other to get into Wal-Mart at 5 in the
> morning for the big bargains.

You know, I remember hearing about that happening in Reagan's second
term also.

Message has been deleted

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:50 PM11/27/05
In article <mtejo1d1tgd9t2n64...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> The crosspost listing is from your original post. If you want someone to
> >> avoid
> >> you, you should be more polite.
> >
> >Maybe I don't want someone to avoid me?
>
> He didn't say he wanted to avoid you. He said you were too impolite to avoid
> posting irreverent stuff where it shouldn't be posted.

You must be a Republican. Who the hell are you to tell others what is
relevant to a newsgroup?

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:51 PM11/27/05
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:54 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
> >> willie.
>
> >Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>
> Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
> his duties.

Yeah - he should have been on vacation the way Bush always is. That is
the great thing about you religious whack jobs. You are all so
obsessed with the sex lives of others you can't see straight. What a
sad, sick, hateful, bunch you are.

You think killing, torture, lies, suffering and hypocrisy are
acceptable, but sex is evil. You are one sick bunch. Too bad for you
God is slowly evolving away, eh?

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:52 PM11/27/05
In article <p1hjo1pblu6f89ru3...@4ax.com>, 2108 Dead, 22

since Hunter resolution <zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

> >>Yeah - that is what it takes these days to support Bush. You have to
> >>be CRAZY.
> >
> >Thank you, President George Bush.
>
> Proof. Even his supporters think he's crazy.

No kidding.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:52 PM11/27/05
In article <t0gjo11a7sva07s00...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?

> >It's really amazing what cornered REPUGNANTcons will spew.
>
> Remember, minimind, that 911 was all set up under 'rat willie while he was
> getting blowjobs instead of protecting my country.

Yeah but Bin Laden was born while Republicans were in office so it is
their fault. LOON!

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:53 PM11/27/05
In article <0qfjo1tmeihktrlqf...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:02:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Well, when he drops to 34% approval rating, you know his noisier
> >> supporters are going to be right on the lower lip of the bell-shaped
> >> curve...
>
> >Right - I believe more than 34% think we never went to the moon.
> >Probably the same group who support Bush.
>
> Perhaps you don't realize that youth is liberal and senior is conservative.
>
> WE ARE THE ONES in industry when we went to the moon.

How do you get through life?

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:51 PM11/27/05
In article <94gjo1pessjriqj89...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:02:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> >In a sense Monica's contributed. She was a tool of the Republicans.
>
> haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Whack job.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:53 PM11/27/05
In article <e8fjo1peiv6bb2n7p...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:07:43 -0800, "2106 Dead, 20 since Hunter resolution"
> <zepp2106#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:
>
> >>President Bush had a war to tend to, one donated to us compliments 'rat
> >>willie.
>

> >This fruitcake is trying to say that Clinton started the war in Iraq?
>

> You didn't know that 'rat willie bombed Baghdad?

You sure have a lot of hate in you.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:54 PM11/27/05
In article <53fjo1tkmkgcrfp3m...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <b3cho1hrptr4oidfs...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> The economists are not wrong. You just don't understand what they are
> >> saying.
> >
> >Here is what they are saying, fruit loop:

> >"According to public opinion polls, most Americans feel the U.S.
> >economy has been moving in the wrong direction. Indeed, an analysis of
> >several important economic indicators shows they're right."
>

> A most important indicator, the DJIA, says they're wrong in their wrong
> direction assessment, and that the economy has been moving in the right
> direction.
>
> Do you agree, funny little man?

The economy is screwed. It will take another Democrat to correct it.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:54 PM11/27/05
In article <4rfjo116l2lga7csp...@4ax.com>, nevermore
<stevencanyon@y***hoo.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:04:19 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>Here is what they are saying, fruit loop:
> >>
> >>"According to public opinion polls, most Americans feel the U.S.
> >>economy has been moving in the wrong direction. Indeed, an analysis of
> >>several important economic indicators shows they're right."
> >
> >A most important indicator, the DJIA, says they're wrong in their wrong
> >direction assessment, and that the economy has been moving in the right
> >direction.
> >
> >Do you agree, funny little man?
>

> You need to understand that the loony leftists actually believe that
> if they express their fantasies enough times they will actually become
> true....

That is the Republican mantra.

Saddam Hussein has WMD's.
Saddam Hussein has WMD's.
Saddam Hussein has WMD's.
Saddam Hussein has WMD's.
Saddam Hussein has WMD's.
Saddam Hussein has WMD's.
Saddam Hussein has WMD's.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:54 PM11/27/05
In article <6fgjo1pfuaf84ink7...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:56 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> When President Bush took over, the DJIA was 10600. Then 911. Now the
> >> DJIA is
> >> almost 11000,
> >Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!

> >> You do know, of course, that we had a recession in 'rat willie's 2nd tern,
> >Bullshit.
>
> All the economists say that President Bush inherited a recession from 'rat
> willie.

What an idiot. Does this whole "Bush is impotent" think really fly
with you Right Wing assholes?

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:54 PM11/27/05
In article <bvjjo1p76ketjigfa...@4ax.com>, 2108 Dead, 22

since Hunter resolution <zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

> >>Over five years it went up 400 points. Great work, asshole!
> >>Bullshit.
> >
> >All the economists say that President Bush inherited a recession from 'rat
> >willie.
>
> They base that on the fact that the recession began in the first
> quarter of '01, and Clinton was president for the first six days of
> that quarter.

Exactly. It is like when they say REAGAN brought home the hostages.
These goofs are so full of hate they can't see straight.

> Gosh, it's amazing how much power he had compared to Putsch. Five
> years on, and Putsch still hasn't undone what Clinton did in six days.
> Luckily for us, on the seventh day, Clinton rested.

Yeah - The Democrats are so powerful they still run the country even
though they are not in office.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:16:55 PM11/27/05
In article <rhgjo1htosglnfpof...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:12:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <dmahar$9ua$1...@bolt.sonic.net>, Ray Fischer

> ><rfis...@bolt.sonic.net> wrote:

> >> Don't believe his numbers - they're crap.
> >

> >His "argument" was so stupid I let it go. Thanks.
>
> Haahaahaahaaahaahaa.

That is the smartest thing I have every heard you say.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:43:47 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:15:59 -0500, nevermore <stevencanyon@y***hoo.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:04:19 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:39:55 GMT, "David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Here is what they are saying, fruit loop:
>>>
>>>"According to public opinion polls, most Americans feel the U.S.
>>>economy has been moving in the wrong direction. Indeed, an analysis of
>>>several important economic indicators shows they're right."
>>
>>A most important indicator, the DJIA, says they're wrong in their wrong
>>direction assessment, and that the economy has been moving in the right
>>direction.
>>
>>Do you agree, funny little man?
>
>You need to understand that the loony leftists actually believe that
>if they express their fantasies enough times they will actually become
>true....

That's for sure.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:45:59 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:21:18 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>>WE ARE THE ONES in industry when we went to the moon.

>Most Putsch supporters these days are religious fruitcakes who don't
>believe the earth goes around the sun.

Nope, that may have been true in Galileo's day, but not today.

>As for going to the moon, I note that most of the brains behind that
>spoke with a German accent. Got their training lobbing bombs at
>London.

Actually, the Chinese started first, but I understand.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:48:03 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:35:25 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>>You didn't know that 'rat willie bombed Baghdad?

>Did Clinton attack, invade, and occupy Iraq? Did he waste a quarter
>trilion dollars and get over 2,000 Americans killed?
>Why, no, he didn't.

But he did bomb Baghdad.

>>Just admit that you're too young to know that, and I'll forgive you.
>You don't have a choice now. I just flattened your ass for you.

Better read it again.

Besides, thank you President George Bush.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:49:50 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:23:16 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:19:33 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>Remember, minimind, that 911 was all set up under 'rat willie while he was
>>getting blowjobs instead of protecting my country.

>And what was Putsch doing in the nine months after he took office?

Listening to 4 years of 'rat intelligence, and I use the word loosely.

>Oh, right. Dismantling the Arabic intelligence arm of the CIA. Right,
>right...

Answered.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:51:05 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:31:02 -0500, Gaia <starc...@inorbit.com> wrote:

>>Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
>>his duties.

>Getting a blow job for a couple of minutes compared to several, long

>vacations that the average worker isn't privy to having, is nothing.

???? He was elected to protect this country, not get blow jobs from young
girls.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:55:58 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:22:17 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>>>Are you sure it wasn't Monica's fault?
>>

>>Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending to
>>his duties.
>

>And oh! Don't we miss the days when the worst thing we could say
>about a President is that he got a blow job!

He rode Bush1's recession recovery thru his 1st term.
He allowed a new recession to start during his 2nd term.
He was impeached.
He created a surplus which eliminated the need for new goods and workers.
The stock market crashed during his time in office.
He bombed Baghdad.
He bombed an aspirin factory.
OBL set up 911 during his time in office.
He got a blow job instead of protecting my country.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 1:57:42 PM11/27/05
In article <vjvjo1l11q3hulc0h...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:21:18 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
> <zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:
>
> >>WE ARE THE ONES in industry when we went to the moon.
>
> >Most Putsch supporters these days are religious fruitcakes who don't
> >believe the earth goes around the sun.
>
> Nope, that may have been true in Galileo's day, but not today.

Yeah - today they think Evolution makes no sense.

> >As for going to the moon, I note that most of the brains behind that
> >spoke with a German accent. Got their training lobbing bombs at
> >London.
>
> Actually, the Chinese started first, but I understand.

Idiot.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 1:59:37 PM11/27/05

Nor is there any that YOU are a woman.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 2:04:18 PM11/27/05
In article <510ko158lt5kmsa21...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:22:17 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
> <zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

> >>Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending
> >>his duties.
> >
> >And oh! Don't we miss the days when the worst thing we could say
> >about a President is that he got a blow job!
>
> He rode Bush1's recession recovery thru his 1st term.

Bush one caused the recession.

BULLSHIT. <http://www.buzzflash.com/AreYouBetterOff/default.htm>

> He was impeached.

And found NOT GUILTY

> He created a surplus which eliminated the need for new goods and workers.

LOL!!!!!

> The stock market crashed during his time in office.

BULLSHIT

> He bombed Baghdad.

So what?

> He bombed an aspirin factory.

You Are A Hate Filled Idiot.

> OBL set up 911 during his time in office.

The Republican wants people arrested before they commit a crime. How
typical.

> He got a blow job instead of protecting my country.

And the Republicans spend a fortune in taxpayer dollars trying to get
him and couldn't.

David W. Barnes

Nov 27, 2005, 2:04:18 PM11/27/05
In article <1vvjo1pn6ho6r2qc8...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:31:02 -0500, Gaia <starc...@inorbit.com> wrote:
>
> >>Either way, he was getting a blow job in my White House instead of tending
> >>his duties.
>
> >Getting a blow job for a couple of minutes compared to several, long
> >vacations that the average worker isn't privy to having, is nothing.
>
> ???? He was elected to protect this country, not get blow jobs from young
> girls.

She was a consulting adult, you asshole. And if you are suggestion
Presidents shouldn't have sex while in office, you must be some Right
Wing religious asshole.

duke

Nov 27, 2005, 2:18:46 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:25:07 -0800, "2108 Dead, 22 since Hunter resolution"
<zepp2108#2211finestplanet.com@> wrote:

>>>But in 2000 dollars, it's about 9400.
>>But there's no inflation.
>Don't be a pillock. Of COURSE there's inflation, and 14% over six
>years is just about right.

Well, if you choose to view the DJIA in inflationary terms only, President
Bush's is 2.65% average rate in 5 years vs 2.48 rate for 'rat willie in his last
5 years.

But 'rat willie didn't have a war to fight. He just had a collapse of the stock
market.

>>If what you say is true, then 'rat willie's DJIA was about 1800 in 1985 dollars.
>You are learning, grasshopper.

So 'rat willie's surplus economy was a bust?

It is loading more messages.