The evidence of Obama's extra-terrestrial origins is slowly coming to light!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN

Nov 14, 2008, 5:05:45 PM11/14/08
Sean Hannity had on his show Prof Gunderson, who has done research on
Obama's blood chemistry and its extra-terrestrial origins. Dr Michael
Savage has had on his show TWO bio-chemists who have made similar
enquiry, and determined that Obama has three chromosones of non-human
origin. And then, on Coast To Coast we have learned of the stunning
evidence that Obama actually admitted in private conversation, years
ago in Chicago, that he is "not of this Earth".

He has even admitted it! He must be impeached!! We must continue to
amass evidence that not only was he not born in the US -- he wasn't
even born on this planet.

Seizing our guns is only the beginning. He will soon be going after
our time crystals, our ray guns, and our special shelters. This is
only the beginning of his Infamy.

Sean Hannity is right. There is no limit to what Obama will do to this
planet. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS BORN ON ANOTHER PLANET.

woden

Nov 14, 2008, 5:30:46 PM11/14/08
I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN <XL...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote in news:7669ad90-8243-
4fe2-aca1-7...@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com:

ROTFL. That's the funniest parody of right wing idoicy I've seen in a
long time.

--
Woden

"religion is a socio-political system for controlling people's thoughts,
lives and actions based on ancient myths and superstitions, perpetrated
through generations of subtle yet pervasive brainwashing."

Urumpel

Nov 14, 2008, 6:44:03 PM11/14/08

rotfl
You had me for a moment

regards
Urumpel

I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN

Nov 14, 2008, 6:57:55 PM11/14/08

Hi you all i just thought i would add my 2 cents here and would like
to say we do as the liberals did during the Bush years and take up a
saying they used... "Not My President" with the hope pic of obama ..

I refuse to accept obama and his destructive ways as my president and
hope we can get enough people to be able to get this madman out of
office before he is able to destroy Capitalism and Democracy in our
country ...

There are legal ways of doing this ...

Tim McGaughy

Nov 14, 2008, 7:03:15 PM11/14/08
I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN wrote:

They'll get my ray gun when they pry it from my cold dead eight-fingered
hand.

Eric Tiberius Duckman

Nov 14, 2008, 7:12:52 PM11/14/08

They'll get my sonic screwdriver when they pry it from my cold dead
tentacles!
--
"...Amusing, yet not without a certain understated omniscience"

Lord Calvert

Nov 14, 2008, 7:42:25 PM11/14/08

The term "Not My President" first came into wide usage in 1994 by
totalitarian, Confederate-flag-waving, anti-American, white-
supremacist, southern, theocratic, Christian-supremacist, Commie-
loving, terrorist-coddling, big-government loving Republicans in
regards to Bill Clinton. It was adopted by Democrats in 2001 in
response.

> I refuse to accept obama and his destructive ways as my president and
> hope we can get enough people to be able to get this madman out of
> office before he is able to destroy Capitalism and Democracy in our
> country ...

Well, you did have a Republican candidate who lost badly. Then again,
he supported Bush and Paulson's nationalization plan too. And his
running mate's policies regarding oil-profit redistribution are
doctrinaire Marxist. If you're looking at a political party who have
worked hard to destroy capitalism and democracy in our country, look
no further than the Republicans.

Time you faced facts. Today's Republican Party is not the party of the
1960s. They are doctrinaire communist with a Southern Baptist veneer
washed over it and have been since you theocrats took over the Party
in 1981. You are now reaping the rewards of your Party's actions.

> There are legal ways of doing this ...

Yes, there are. They're called elections. You get your next chance in
2008.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Cruel and Unusual Choreography

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking
ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to
take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a
religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics
goodbye." -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

Brian E. Clark

Nov 14, 2008, 8:43:53 PM11/14/08
In article <7669ad90-8243-4fe2-aca1-70b95adf7d55
@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com>, I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN
said...

> Sean Hannity is right. There is no limit to what Obama will do to this
> planet. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS BORN ON ANOTHER PLANET.

So *that's* why Obama picked Marvin the Martian to be
his Secretary of State.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

BDK

Nov 14, 2008, 11:47:21 PM11/14/08
In article <7669ad90-8243-4fe2-aca1-70b95adf7d55
@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com>, XL...@OPERAMAIL.COM says...

BWHAHAHAHAHAA! That's one of the funniest, and craziest things you've
ever posted.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Uncle Vic

Nov 15, 2008, 12:53:32 AM11/15/08
One fine day in alt.atheism, I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN <XL...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
wrote:

> Sean Hannity is right. There is no limit to what Obama will do to this
> planet. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS BORN ON ANOTHER PLANET.

Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!

Oh...

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shirley, you jest.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN

Nov 15, 2008, 4:38:50 AM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 2:53 am, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>

> wrote:
>
> > Sean Hannity is right. There is no limit to what Obama will do to this
> > planet. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS BORN ON ANOTHER PLANET.
>
> Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!
>
> Oh...
>
> BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> Shirley, you jest.
>
> --
> Uncle Vic
> aa Atheist #2011
> Separator of Church and Reason.
> Convicted by Earthquack.

I totally agree with you, Obama is going to do everything in his power
to make sure that Whites become the new slaves. It started with this
election, he paid off all the major networks with campaign money.
(people still do not know where it all went, I bet I know)

The next step in this process is silencing people on the internet.
Once in the oval office, he will soon become the first president to
censure the internet. I'm not talking about pornography, but instead
about free speech. Anti Obama statements will be deleted and the
people who post them will be tracked down and arrested.

There is even more though. The government will soon take over all the
major radio and TV stations, much like Britain. He will control what
you see, so that you do not know what devious acts he's planning to
punish today's Whites for slavery. Who knows, it could go as far as
white labor camps where the goods and money is given to the blacks.
Obama will also install "Obama cams" everywhere he can so that he can
make sure that you are not doing anything that could hurt his power.

How will he get the American people to go along with this? Well, he's
already mobilized a great deal of people with this change BS. He will
then disband the military leaving us open to unlimited attacks from
terrorists. One dirty bomb in NYC later, he will have 100% approval
rating and will use his political capital to spirit through congress
laws that allow him to have 24 hour surveillance of citizens without
warrants. He will then be able to detain American citizens without
trial, and will soon usher in a new era where Whites are the great
oppressed ra

Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian

Nov 15, 2008, 4:43:56 AM11/15/08
*hysterical laughter*

--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove, and gifts with gifts requite;
But men shall mocking with mockery answer, and fraud with falsehood meet."

My personal judgment of monotheism:
http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus

Don Martin

Nov 15, 2008, 11:11:27 AM11/15/08
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:43:53 -0500, Brian E. Clark <re...@newsgrouponly.please>
wrote:

"Where's the Ka-Boom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Ka-Boom!" is
an interesting way of conducting foreign policy . . . .

-

The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

Nov 15, 2008, 11:55:41 AM11/15/08
"I AM A TRUE MORON" <XL...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote in message

>I totally agree with you, Obama is going to do everything in his power
>to make sure that Whites become the new slaves. It started with this
>election, he paid off all the major networks with campaign money.
>(people still do not know where it all went, I bet I know)

You are going to make a bet with yourself? How much will you win if you are
right?

>The next step in this process is silencing people on the internet.
>Once in the oval office, he will soon become the first president to
>censure the internet. I'm not talking about pornography, but instead
>about free speech. Anti Obama statements will be deleted and the
>people who post them will be tracked down and arrested.

Now that is one bet that I will take.

>Obama will also install "Obama cams" everywhere he can so that he can
>make sure that you are not doing anything that could hurt his power.

Wow, when did MI6 change his Usenet moniker?

>He will then disband the military leaving us open to unlimited attacks from
>terrorists. One dirty bomb in NYC later, he will have 100% approval
>rating

Will that 100% include you?

Tim McGaughy

Nov 15, 2008, 3:37:41 PM11/15/08
I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN wrote:

> I totally agree with you, Obama is going to do everything in his power
> to make sure that Whites become the new slaves.

I just got a question for you...

If white people are so superior, how come we didn't see this coming, and
how come we can't stop it? Too busy chugging down six pack in the
trailer park?

You lost. Get over it.

Uncle Vic

Nov 16, 2008, 1:15:55 PM11/16/08
wrote:

> I totally agree with you, Obama is going to do everything in his power
> to make sure that Whites become the new slaves.

If you believe that, you'd better move. Hey, you'd be a big hit in
Nigeria.

Brian E. Clark

Nov 16, 2008, 1:26:22 PM11/16/08
In article <58kth45t9qkg46d5c5pgb5immobnlrfvqd@
4ax.com>, Don Martin said...

> >So *that's* why Obama picked Marvin the Martian to be
> >his Secretary of State.
>
> "Where's the Ka-Boom? There was supposed to be an
> earth-shattering Ka-Boom!" is an interesting way of
> conducting foreign policy . . . .

At least Marvin the Martian was honest about his
reasons for attacking the earth: "It obstructs my view
of Venus." He didn't invent a bunch of hooey about
earth being the main front on the war on terrorism.
"Contrary to the reports of all weapons inspectors, we
know for certain that the earth is seeking to develop
an Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator."