SPITZER SURELY THE FIRST TO REALLY SHAME THE JEWISH PEOPLE

witchdoctorwithdogma

Mar 11, 2008, 9:44:47 PM3/11/08
Spitzer was a hypocritical moral crusader, unlike Meyer Lansky or
Bugsy Siegel. I've known making straight guys afraid of being wrongly
ferreted out as gay all the while causing the propagation of gays,
actually far more lesbians, than male gays, to be the only primal
basis for this kind of holier-than-thou grandstanding.

It causes me to admit to my friends happening to be Jewish that
they're right in saying Bar Mitzvah's (essentially fertility rites)
were not consciously combined with making straight guys afraid of
being wrongly ferreted out as gay so as to increase population and
paranoia, so as to enable ancient despots to rumble. Indeed, James
Buchanan co-habitated with a man without arousing concern on the
public's part, as they've repeatedly told me.

However, the fact that homosexuality is concenetrated in the most
pious communities implies that enough generations have passed for
Western religion to have induced that result.

It has long been known there's far more homosexuality in the West than
in the East.

Making straight guys afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay works
with fertility rites, abortion bans to increase population.

INCREASING POPULATION AND MAKING GUYS INADEQUATE ENABLED ANCIENT
DESPOTS TO RUMBLE.

Western religions also CAUSE THE PROPAGATION of gays actually in a
ratio of 3 lesbians per male gay. Man haters enjoy a field day of
limiting masculine insecure inadequate baffoon clowns , judging, and,
in turn, scapegoating them, with their religious license.
.
"A Painful Discovery," Carren Strock ("Newsweek" columnist) said
there are very many very late self-aware, or simply self-denying,
lesbians

"20-20," 2000, "marriage counselors have seen a sudden
influx of middle aged married women with children complaining of
"lacking something," "not knowing what it is," and ultimately
accepting that they don't want to go further without accepting that
they in fact are lesbians.

KPBS, "MEXICO," 2000: a man interviewed in Mexico "has as many babies
as possible to
avoid being wrongly ferreted out as gay"

MANY DOUBLE X'S, SUCH AS BRCA1 AND BRCA2, HAVE BEEN FOUND
TO NOT CANCEL OUT.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/16/eveningnews/main2365036.shtml

CBS News: 1/16/2007:
More Women Saying "I Don't"
Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005; Shift Partly Because
More Women Work

Women like 29-year-old XXXXXXX XXXXX of New York. "We don't need men
anymore," she says. "I mean, we want men, we want someone to share
everything with, but I don't think we need to rush."

And in downtown Los Angeles, XX says, "I want to get married so I
can have kids, make my Mom happy, my Dad too."

http://historyoffear.tripod.com/#science

Hamer discovered atN.I.H. the gay gene ONLY PASSES
MATERNALLY. ("Prvslybelieved the cause of male homosexuality was man-
hating mother.")
(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93,
on
page 1--) means 3 lesbians per male gay.

Homosexual Sex Exploding
With US Women -15 Fold
Increase In 10 years
By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1
Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343

The Italian study (below) says lesbians who do have children are
genetically
inclined to have MANY children.

This assures statistically that later-born sons will be born gay.

Did they simply observe the husbands of lesbians married
heterosexually being similarly induced to over-produce children out
of
the fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay?

AS TO L.STAHL'S HALF-INFORMED REPORT:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000330094644.htm
a remake of Breedlove, but omitted that
Breedlove said the later-born son
relation was owed to an extraneous statistical factor.

That factor is:

"We have finally solved (gay pop. sustainability) this paradox, says
Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that
influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity in
females. "

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2000/03/03-29-2000a.html

PROOF RLGN CAUSES SCAPEGOATING AND CREATES THOSE SCAPEGOATED:
Hitler's attack on the Jews was facilitated by a preceding attack on
gays. Yet,
Hitler himself is understood famously to have been a very feminine
man.
Making straight guys afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay
worked with fertility rites and dogma anti-abortion.

Paranoia is Greek for "all knowing," the foundation of Western
religion's omnicient god, in psychiatry, paranoids being people
assuming that inasmuch as they're all knowing, if someting goes wrong,
it can't be their fault.)

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#science
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#mbd
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#paranoia

TEST THE SITE AT:

www.siteadvisor.com BY ENTERING historyoffear.tripod.com WHERE
IT SAYS "Look up a site report:" AND CLICK "GO." ***

Ghandi said:

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

about me:
I asked myself when I was about in my pre-teens, when I first saw
this
done among adults, what would it require on my part to make me enjoy
making females afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay; to judge
them on their femininity to others, let alone to themselves, in
front
of their faces; or, to gratuitously try limiting them. (or to even
care
what anyone was doing or how many children they overproduce, etc.)