Video series that scientifically disproves evolution - amazing facts

***MS Fan***

Feb 18, 2001, 6:43:53 PM2/18/01
I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution . I guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.

BTW, I'm not selling it.

GenNem

Feb 21, 2001, 3:16:04 AM2/21/01

But you are spamming. If you want to discuss Kent Hovind bring it on otherwise
fuck off.

--
"If evolution is true, you could not know that it's true because your
brain ... [would be]... nothing but chemicals. Think about that."

Niall McAuley

Feb 21, 2001, 5:12:05 AM2/21/01
***MS Fan*** wrote in message ...

>BTW, I'm not selling it.

... and I'm not buying it.
--
Niall #36 [real address ends in se, not es.invalid]

Alex

Feb 21, 2001, 7:43:20 AM2/21/01

"***MS Fan***" <sed...@mailandnews.com> wrote in message

I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution . I
guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.

________

PLONK!

Noah Simoneaux

Feb 21, 2001, 8:41:08 AM2/21/01
On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:43:53 -0500, "***MS Fan***" <sed...@mailandnews.com>
wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C099DA.BDAEE590
>
>I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution . I =

>guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.

Ah, then the next time you get an infection, make sure you mention that to the
doctor. Tell him you want nothing but penicillin. Since it was good enough
before, it should be good enough now.

Noah Simoneaux
Each of us is a mixture of good qualities and some(perhaps) not-so-good qualities. In considering our fellow people, we should remember their good qualities and realize that their faults only prove that they are, after all, only human. We should refrain from making harsh judgments of people just because they happen to be dirty rotten sons-of-bitches.

John Hattan

Feb 21, 2001, 8:55:17 AM2/21/01
"***MS Fan***" <sed...@mailandnews.com> wrote:

>I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution . I guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.
>
>http://scienceandthebible.com/videos/

Seen it. I wasn't.

---
John Hattan Grand High UberPope - First Church of Shatnerology
jo...@thecodezone.com http://www.freespeech.org/shatner

Jeff Dee

Feb 21, 2001, 12:19:55 PM2/21/01
> ***MS Fan*** wrote:
>
> I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution . I
> guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.
>
> http://scienceandthebible.com/videos/

Kent Hovind is a fraud. He claims to possess a masters
degree and a doctorate in education from Patriot
University in Colorado. Formerly affiliated with Hilltop
Baptist Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Patriot
University is accredited ONLY by the American Accrediting
Association of Theological Institutions, an accreditation
mill that provides accreditation for a $100 charge.

Patriot University has moved to Alamosa, Colorado and
continues to offer correspondence courses for $15 to $32
per credit. The school's catalog contains course
descriptions but no listing of the school's faculty or
their credentials. Name It and Frame It lists Patriot
University as a degree mill [3].

In other words, YOU could start your own "university" and
award people "degrees" exactly as valid as Hovinds for a
measly hundred bucks.

> BTW, I'm not selling it.

So Hovind's got you advertising his product for you, and
isn't paying you a penny? That's quite a moneymaking scam
he's got going!

-Jeff Dee

--
"It is as morally bad not to care whether a thing is true
or not, so long as it makes you feel good, as it is not to

unig...@io.com * http://www.io.com/unigames/index.html
* * * AA #1355 - Knight of the BAAWA since 10/26/99 * * *

Message has been deleted

mel turner

Feb 21, 2001, 3:53:47 PM2/21/01
In article <OmyX$TgmAHA.272@cpmsnbbsa07>, sed...@mailandnews.com [***MS
Fan***] wrote...

>I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution .
>I guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.

If you're sufficiently ill-informed and credulous to fall for
Hovind's nonsense?

>http://scienceandthebible.com/videos/
>
>BTW, I'm not selling it.

Still, it's too bad you've been buying into it....

cheers

Al Klein

Feb 21, 2001, 11:05:20 PM2/21/01
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:43:20 GMT, "Alex" <noe...@hotmail.com> posted
in alt.atheism:

[piggybacking]

Converted to the belief that Hovind is even more of a con man than we
thought.
--
Al - Unnumbered Atheist #infinity
aklein at villagenet dot com

johac

Feb 22, 2001, 1:52:41 AM2/22/01
In article <OmyX$TgmAHA.272@cpmsnbbsa07>, "***MS Fan***"
<sed...@mailandnews.com> wrote:

Hovind is old hat around here. I'm surprised that people are still
buying his blather.

Check out:

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/dave_matson/young-earth/

All you want to know about Dr. Hovind.
--

John Hachmann, aa #1782

It was the schoolboy who said: "Faith is believing what you know ain't so."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910).

The Mad Doctor

Feb 22, 2001, 5:46:19 PM2/22/01
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:19:55 -0600, Jeff Dee <unig...@io.com> wrote:

>> ***MS Fan*** wrote:
>>
>> I just bought this video series that totally disproves evolution . I
>> guarantee you that after watching this you'll be converted.
>>
>> http://scienceandthebible.com/videos/
>
>Kent Hovind is a fraud. He claims to possess a masters
>degree and a doctorate in education from Patriot
>University in Colorado. Formerly affiliated with Hilltop
>Baptist Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Patriot
>University is accredited ONLY by the American Accrediting
>Association of Theological Institutions, an accreditation
>mill that provides accreditation for a $100 charge.
>
>Patriot University has moved to Alamosa, Colorado and
>continues to offer correspondence courses for $15 to $32
>per credit. The school's catalog contains course
>descriptions but no listing of the school's faculty or
>their credentials. Name It and Frame It lists Patriot
>University as a degree mill [3].

Best of all, the "campus" is a split level house. hehehehehehe.

Grant Kinsley MD

dreg...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 8:09:31 AM6/8/14

> In other words, YOU could start your own "university" and
> award people "degrees" exactly as valid as Hovinds for a
> measly hundred bucks.
Isn't that what every University has done? Someone started Harvard and they have been awarding degrees for a long time. Yes, anyone can start a university. But the success of the university will depend on the education provided and/or the marketing of the school.

Dakota

Jun 8, 2014, 11:21:44 AM6/8/14
These days there are organizations that rate colleges and universities
by assigning or withholding accreditation. Diploma factories rarely qualify.

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 8, 2014, 11:25:45 AM6/8/14
On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 10:21:44 -0500, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:
How the heck does one "disprove" part of objective reality?