Bye bye atheism! Good riddance!

DM

Mar 4, 2010, 11:53:01 PM3/4/10
to ra...@randi.org

Olrik

Mar 5, 2010, 12:06:45 AM3/5/10
Le 2010-03-04 23:53, DM a �crit :

> http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>

> bye bye atheists

Poor little sick bastard... whoring for attention yet again...

<plonk>

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 5, 2010, 12:10:50 AM3/5/10
On Mar 4, 11:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

snip

http://www.cafepress.com.au/shop_felch.421623768#

-PF, Atl.
2015/KoBAAWA!

raven1

Mar 5, 2010, 8:50:41 AM3/5/10
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:53:01 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com>
wrote:

So you're leaving alt.atheism, then? Please do let the door hit you in
the ass on the way out.

default

Mar 5, 2010, 9:41:56 AM3/5/10
wrote:

>http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>

>bye bye atheists

People with evangelical brain disorders shouldn't be allowed on Google
Groups . . .

Nostradamus is god, capitalism is evil, the "end times" are near:
seems to define his entire repertoire, and limits of his intellect.

Hybrid Archangel/Messenger

Mar 5, 2010, 10:09:24 AM3/5/10
On Mar 4, 11:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

All it takes to put evolution, atheism, and all religions
down the toilet is the fact, that "Cain knew his
Neanderthal wife", and Islam and Israel exist.

And all come straight from the Torah...

Genesis 4....Cain interbreeding...
Genesis 14:12....meet the rogue Archangel Lucifer...
Genesis 16.....Islam...meet Lucifer again. Exalting
his throne....

Genesis 17.....Israel...meet HaShem....

A hierarchy....

Try as they might, NOBODY can deny those verses
as fantasy...because the human species is 99.5%
Neanderthal genome, and Islam and Israel, exist....

raven1

Mar 5, 2010, 10:18:38 AM3/5/10

Wow, that's pretty kooky.

Syd M.

Mar 5, 2010, 10:45:18 AM3/5/10
On Mar 4, 11:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, leave already, Denny.
The door is that-a-way.

PDW

Olrik

Mar 5, 2010, 10:53:10 AM3/5/10
Le 2010-03-05 08:50, raven1 a �crit :

The thing has been trying to leave a.a. for a long time now. It's just
addicted to us!

Olrik

hypa...@comcast.net

Mar 5, 2010, 2:27:55 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 10:09 am, "Hybrid Archangel/Messenger"

We deny these verses.

JohnN

Mar 5, 2010, 2:40:36 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 10:09 am, "Hybrid Archangel/Messenger"
<01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:

I deny your verses, damn poem doesn't even rhyme.

JohnN

Mike Painter

Mar 5, 2010, 2:42:37 PM3/5/10
DM wrote:
> http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>

> bye bye atheists

If Edward Current said it, it must be true. His defense of Christianity is
well known to many atheists and we agree with what he means completely.

It is so hard to tell but I hope this is a sincere site dedicated to the
destruction of atheists.

If it is I will suggest Landover Baptist help support it.

Lord Vetinari

Mar 5, 2010, 4:11:24 PM3/5/10
"DM" <mark...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ah, _leaving_ us, eh? Good riddance.

SkyEyes

Mar 5, 2010, 4:14:12 PM3/5/10
On Mar 4, 9:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>
> bye bye atheists

And yet, we're still here, and our numbers grow every day. Imagine
that.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Freedom Man

Mar 5, 2010, 5:36:14 PM3/5/10
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Frank Galikanokus

Mar 5, 2010, 5:52:07 PM3/5/10
DM wrote:

> http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>
> bye bye atheists

That is some very funny sarcasm! LOL

JAM

Ben Kaufman

Mar 5, 2010, 7:18:14 PM3/5/10
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:09:24 -0800 (PST), "Hybrid Archangel/Messenger"
<01910i...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah and the tornado that took Dorothy to Oz occurred in Kansas, and no one
would dare try to claim that Kansas does not exist!

Ben

leig...@optusnet.com.au

Mar 6, 2010, 3:04:10 AM3/6/10
On Mar 6, 12:41 am, default <defa...@defaulter.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:53:01 -0800 (PST), DM <markuz...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>
> >bye bye atheists
>
> People with evangelical brain disorders shouldn't be allowed on Google
> Groups . . .
>
> Nostradamus is god, capitalism is evil, the "end times" are near:
> seems to define his entire repertoire, and limits of his intellect.
> --

And that is only the good bits!
@:}>

Farticus

Mar 8, 2010, 9:42:19 PM3/8/10
"DM" <mark...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/

DM scratched onto his cave wall:
> bye bye atheists

"Good riddance to bad rubbish" as the saying goes.

The Chief Instigator

Mar 9, 2010, 6:41:15 PM3/9/10
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:53:01 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/
>

> bye bye atheists

Thanks for your confession establishing that you're certifiably insane.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273