Jesus Saves

1 view

The One and Only

Nov 17, 1992, 12:31:07 PM11/17/92
Someone had written "Jesus Saves" on the recycling bin down the
hallway from my office. Just below it someone else had written in
"True, but does he recycle?"

jc
--

What we really need to do to bring peace to the middle-east
is to get the Jews together with the Muslims

Gary Achenbach

Nov 17, 1992, 10:46:51 PM11/17/92
Jesus saves...
Wayne Gretzky gets the rebound! HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!!!

(had to be said.)

David O Hunt

Nov 17, 1992, 8:37:41 PM11/17/92
Jesus Saves!

Moses Invests!

Buddha Recycles!

or the ever-popular...

Jesus Saves! But Mario gets the rebound - and HE SHOOTS AND SCORES!

David

Paul Moloney

Nov 18, 1992, 6:39:31 AM11/18/92
jcop...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (The One and Only) writes:

>Someone had written "Jesus Saves" on the recycling bin down the
>hallway from my office. Just below it someone else had written in
>"True, but does he recycle?"

...or then there's:

"He couldn't on my salary."

or

"But Lineker scores on the rebound!"

P.
--
moorcockheathersiainbankshamandcornpizzapjorourkebluesbrothersspikeleepratchett
clive P a u l M o l o n e y "I'm pretty witty and you're itty bitty pe

ALAN WAYNE MURRAY

Nov 18, 1992, 9:56:02 AM11/18/92
Or...

Jesus Saves
-----------

You go to church, you kiss the cross
You will be saved at any cost
You have your own reality
Christianity
You spend your life just kissing ass
A trait that's grown as time has passed
You think the world will end today
You praise the lord, it's all you say

Jesus saves
Listen to you pray
You think you'll see the pearly gates
When death takes you away

For all respect you cannot lust
In an invisible man you place your trust
Indirect dependency
Eternal attempt at amnesty
He will decide who lives and dies
Depopulate Satanas rise
You will be an accessory
Irreverence and blasphemy

Jesus saves
No need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way

Jesus saves
No words of praise
No promised land to take you to
There is no other way

[Slayer]
[Reign in Blood]

Chris Lee

Nov 18, 1992, 11:30:29 AM11/18/92
More years ago than I would like to remember......

I saw a motorbike with 2 stickers on: JESUS SAVES and SUPPORT ASTON VILLA.
Obviously this means that Jesus is their goalkeeper.

Chris

John G Hardie

Nov 18, 1992, 1:48:02 PM11/18/92

I always liked:

Jesus Saves but the Mongol Hordes.

Regards,
John
--
jg...@vm1.cis.pitt.edu

Give me chastity and continency, but do not give them yet.

Maddi Hausmann

Nov 18, 1992, 5:06:00 PM11/18/92
A marquee in front of a church reads: "Jesus Saves."

And, at the supermarket across the street, a bigger sign:
"Safeway Saves You More."

--
Maddi Hausmann mad...@netcom.com
Humorist, Satirist, Tech Writer. Take your pick.

Centigram Communications Corp, San Jose California 408/428-3553