the END OF ATHEISM...One more thing!

DM

Jan 12, 2010, 9:20:17 PM1/12/10

Here:

the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...

you wanna play games...

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/831-prophecy-results.html

_______________________________________

so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

WRONG

here the DANCE OF DEATH ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHUbdqNb1A

almost forgot the most important part of it all, ALMOST:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4260399875_ff7f6dc6fa.jpg

don't waste your time in such futile activities...

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWM7jIEN_k

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every
mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __
wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little sh*ts even talk about me....

G*ATS ON FIRE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssFaIhJkLsk

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about
NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

and

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus ?
individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact ? have
been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up
lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event.
The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want
to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

JTEM

Jan 12, 2010, 10:32:10 PM1/12/10

DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...

No, your last posting was your final posting.
Obviously this was had been posted prior, but
because of some freak ripple in time is only
appearing now.

Olrik

Jan 13, 2010, 12:14:54 AM1/13/10
Le 2010-01-12 21:20, DM a �crit :

> Here:

Just FOAD already, psycho.

Syd M.

Jan 13, 2010, 3:52:10 AM1/13/10
On Jan 12, 9:20 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here:
>
> the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...

You liar.

PDW

raven1

Jan 13, 2010, 9:11:23 AM1/13/10
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:20:17 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Will you please just die in a grease fire already?

Freedom Man

Jan 13, 2010, 2:18:49 PM1/13/10
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

DM

Jan 14, 2010, 4:45:27 AM1/14/10
On Jan 13, 2:18 pm, "Freedom Man" <libe...@once.net> wrote:
> See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?
>
> Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
> kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.
>
> "We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
> and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
> intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper
>
> "When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
> people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
>  --- Robert M. Pirsig
>
> "With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
> evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
> takes religion."
> --- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999
>
> "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
> and by rulers as useful."
> --- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)
>
> "Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
> Green.
>
> "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
> Victor Stenger.
>
> "I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
> Clarence Darrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RDa8&feature=PlayList&p=B221ADD0F5521B5B&index=0&playnext=1

JTEM

Jan 14, 2010, 12:00:23 PM1/14/10

DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Go get fingered by someone wearing boxing gloves.

Lord Vetinari

Jan 14, 2010, 4:06:38 PM1/14/10
"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:20:17 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Will you please just die in a grease fire already?

Heh, then he'd be a screaming alpha bravo! Always wanted to see one of
those.