Julia Gillard - Australias New Prime Minister - atheist?

Richo

Jun 24, 2010, 11:07:06 PM6/24/10
Fagsnads should be *very* worried.
( He says all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants - no exceptions -
no qualifications.)

Our previous two Prime Ministers were openly and obviously christian.
When Kevin Rudd was sworn in - he had a bible in his hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxoHffWiPk
(ignore the childish audio - couldnt find the actual clip)

http://australianpolitics.com/2007/12/03/kevin-rudd-sworn-in-as-australias-26th-prime-minister.shtml

What was actually said - Note the "so help me God"

When Julia Gillard was sworn in - no sign of the Book'o'Blood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HUyut-wPbg

No mention of God!

Gillard said through a spokeswoman that she was a "non-practising
Baptist" and "not religious"

And you know the best thing? Australians (apart from the loony fringe
- like Fagsnadh and Stephen Fielding) will not give a damn.

Mark.

Olrik

Jun 25, 2010, 12:38:55 AM6/25/10

fagsnadh will be doubly concerned because fagsnadh is a muslim, and thus
think that a woman is barely worth half an animal. So if indeed Julia
Gillard is an atheist, fagsnadh will surely be anxiously awaiting a
fatwa against Gillard's life.

Thanks for the heads up, mate!

Olrik

Irob

Jun 25, 2010, 2:08:03 PM6/25/10
On Jun 24, 11:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fagsnads should be *very* worried.
> ( He says all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants - no exceptions -
> no qualifications.)
>
> Our previous two Prime Ministers were openly and obviously christian.
> When Kevin Rudd was sworn in - he had a bible in his hand.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxoHffWiPk

> (ignore the childish audio - couldnt find the actual clip)
>
> http://australianpolitics.com/2007/12/03/kevin-rudd-sworn-in-as-austr...

> What was actually said - Note the "so help me God"
>
> When Julia Gillard was sworn in - no sign of the Book'o'Blood.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HUyut-wPbg

> No mention of God!
>
> Gillard said through a spokeswoman that she was a "non-practising
> Baptist" and "not religious"
>
> And you know the best thing? Australians (apart from the loony fringe
> - like Fagsnadh and Stephen Fielding) will not give a damn.
>
> Mark.

Aussies, gotta love em if they don't go nuts over this. Imagine this
in the USA. We wouldn't hear the end of it until the person left
office.

JayPee Vee

Jun 26, 2010, 5:39:12 AM6/26/10
> office.-

Sometimes, for those who aren't Americans, the USA seems just like
another Yemen... same religious nonsense, death penalty, brainwashed
population...

Budikka666

Jun 26, 2010, 5:45:57 AM6/26/10
On Jun 24, 10:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fagsnads should be *very* worried.
> ( He says all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants - no exceptions -
> no qualifications.)
>
> Our previous two Prime Ministers were openly and obviously christian.
> When Kevin Rudd was sworn in - he had a bible in his hand.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxoHffWiPk

> (ignore the childish audio - couldnt find the actual clip)
>
> http://australianpolitics.com/2007/12/03/kevin-rudd-sworn-in-as-austr...

> What was actually said - Note the "so help me God"
>
> When Julia Gillard was sworn in - no sign of the Book'o'Blood.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HUyut-wPbg

> No mention of God!
>
> Gillard said through a spokeswoman that she was a "non-practising
> Baptist" and "not religious"
>
> And you know the best thing? Australians (apart from the loony fringe
> - like Fagsnadh and Stephen Fielding) will not give a damn.
>
> Mark.

According to wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard#Personal_life
She's a non-practising Baptist *and* is living in "sin"!

"Gillard has not married or had children. Her partner since
2006[4] is Tim Mathieson.....
"Gillard is a "non-practising Baptist" and "not religious". She
took an affirmation when sworn in as Prime Minister in 2010."

No-one like her could ever get elected in the religious fundamentalist
nuclear power which is the USA, sorry to say.

Budikka

Richo

Jun 29, 2010, 12:33:01 AM6/29/10
On Jun 25, 1:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fagsnads should be *very* worried.
> ( He says all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants - no exceptions -
> no qualifications.)
>
> Our previous two Prime Ministers were openly and obviously christian.
> When Kevin Rudd was sworn in - he had a bible in his hand.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxoHffWiPk

> (ignore the childish audio - couldnt find the actual clip)
>
> http://australianpolitics.com/2007/12/03/kevin-rudd-sworn-in-as-austr...

> What was actually said - Note the "so help me God"
>
> When JuliaGillardwas sworn in - no sign of the Book'o'Blood.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HUyut-wPbg
>
> No mention of God!
>
> Gillardsaid through a spokeswoman that she was a "non-practising

> Baptist" and "not religious"
>
> And you know the best thing? Australians (apart from the loony fringe
> - like Fagsnadh and Stephen Fielding) will not give a damn.
>
> Mark.

Update :
From the ABC

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/29/2939879.htm

"Former prime minister Kevin Rudd was a regular at Canberra church
services and Opposition Leader Tony Abbott is known as a devout
Catholic.

In contrast, Ms Gillard says that while she greatly respects other
people's religious views, she does not believe in God."

Mark.

fasgnadh

Jun 29, 2010, 1:16:25 AM6/29/10
On Jun 25, 1:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:

#From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: aus.politics
# Subject: Re: "Business welcomes Gillard ascension"
# - Minerals Council suspends ad campaign!
# Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:05:07 -0700 (PDT)
#
# Richo wrote:
# > On Jun 24, 6:34 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
# >>
# >> Julia Gillard is a non-practising Baptist
# >> who describes herself as not
# >> religious, what do you think about that?
# >
# > He thinks, as he has clearly stated and repeated more
# > than once, that this means she is a murderous tyrant.
# > (or words to that effect - look it up if you like
# > to find the *exact* words.)

Nowhere have I ever said that "non-practising Baptists",
or even all non-religious, are 'murderous tyrants'

richo is LYING! but that is no matter, I am used to that
from atheists.

What is unforgivable is that in his insane vendetta,
because I have dared to critique the history of TYRANNY
which EVERY atheist state has been.. he has
slandered that woman.

What a disgrace.

# > Julia didnt swear on the Bible - God was not mentioned - this means
# > the death camps and the Gulags cannot be far away.
# ...

You seem to be confusing the ATHEIST states, every one of which was
a TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY.. with a free, open, pluralist, tolerant,
secular democratic state, built by a MAJORITY RELIGIOUS society
and headed by woman Prime Minister... and Aussies don't care
about her personal beliefs as much as they reject the obsessive,
hysterical, malign demonising, slander and hate filled vitriol you have
attempted.

# > Be very afraid everyone - a godless Prime Minister in Australia!
#
# > Mark. (Richo)

> Fagsnads should be *very* worried.

Why would I, when I challenged you for proof
of your lies you admitted you had none, and even
tried to blame GOOGLE.. and me; B^D

# From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups:
alt.religion,aus.religion,alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,aus.politics
# Subject: Re: Does God Actually Need Defending?
# Richo certainly couldn't defend
# HIS lies and VICIOUS slander of Baptists!
# Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:42:29 -0700 (PDT)
#
# > Where is your evidence, you fraud, liar and slanderer?
# > >
# > > Where is a single quote showing ME claiming as YOU have
# > > done here, that if someone is a 'non-practising Baptist'...
# > >
# > > # > that this means she is a murderous tyrant.
# > >
# > > What a foul example of the VICIOUS lies that atheist
# > > hypocrites such as richo and Hampster believe..
# > > without ANY proof whatsoever.
# > >
# > > WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE, richo?
# > >
#
# Bloody google is conspiring against me.

That's because I have never attacked "non-practising Baptists"
or even non-religious, eg agnostics, as "murderous tyrants',
...you have!!

# It doesn't help that you alter the subject header
# continously making it very hard to find anything.

Don't blame me if YOU can't find what ISN'T THERE!!! B^D

"Your search - "all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants"
group:alt.atheism author:fasgnadh - did not match any documents. "

Results 1 - 1 of about 1 for "all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants"
group:alt.atheism author:richo.

Q.E.D.

# I have never said "ALL atheist leaders are murderous Tyrants" except
# when quoting you

That's a LIE ... here you are again, SAYING IT,
no quote, no citation:

> ( He saysall atheist leaders are murderous tyrants- no exceptions -
> no qualifications.)

Look richo, there IS no excuse for your vile abuse of that woman.

What I have consistently said is that EVERY atheist state
has been a totalitarian tyranny and every atheist leader of
those states has been a murderous tyrant.

You have confused "atheist states" and their leaders with those of
the free, open, progressive, tolerant, pluralist, democratic, secular
states which MAJORITY RELIGIOUS societies have built, eg, Australia,
the USA.

Just as you confuse "non-practising BAPTIST" (and non-religious),
with 'atheist'

My mum was a non practising Presbyterian, loved Jesus,
believed in God.

Agnostics are non-religious. but they are not atheists either!

When will you dogmatic atheists stop trying to FORCE your
beliefs onto OTHERS, and when will you stop SLANDERING
them just because they won't accept YOUR beliefs:

> Gillard said through a spokeswoman that she was a "non-practising
> Baptist" and "not religious"

And on that basis you publically slandered and character assasinated
the first woman Prime Minister of our country:

" this means she is a murderous tyrant" - richo

"Julia didnt swear on the Bible - God was not mentioned
- this means the death camps and the Gulags cannot be far away."
- richo

You are an insane, hysterical, hypocritical slanderer.

> And you know the best thing? Australians

except for the ones supporting richo in his vicious slander
of that woman

> will not give a damn.

about her PERSONAL BELIEFS

True, as I said when I first encountered you insane militant atheists,
over a year ago

# "I'll stick with the philosophy of my brother, St Rod,
# who says he doesn't want to hear about people's theology,
# he only cares about the way they ACT toward each other."

What we give a damn about is some weak prick who slanders
someone, with no evidence whatsoever.. all on the grounds
of his BASELESS INSINUATION that a 'non-practising BAPTIST'
is an "atheist?"

That question mark, in your subject header, is one about
your integrity.

You have publicly given Usenet the answer.

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Masked Avenger

Jun 29, 2010, 4:34:57 AM6/29/10

sorry to burst you bubble fagnuts ....... but it's common knowledge
within the ALP .... Gillard IS an atheist ...... you can start screaming
now ......

--
MA ....Yoiks .... and away .....

Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity
............. and I'm not sure about the Universe ..........
- A. Einstein

Does Schr�dinger's cat have 18 half lives ?

B J Foster

Jun 29, 2010, 4:51:46 AM6/29/10

fasgnadh wrote:
<snip>

By her own (honest) admission, YES!

Get a brain!

Richo

Jun 29, 2010, 4:59:42 AM6/29/10
On Jun 29, 3:16 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 1:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> #From: Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com>

> # Newsgroups: aus.politics
> # Subject: Re: "Business welcomes Gillard ascension"
> #                - Minerals Council suspends ad campaign!
> # Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

> ## Richo wrote:
>
> # > On Jun 24, 6:34 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
> # >>
> # >> Julia Gillard is a non-practising Baptist
> # >> who describes herself as not
> # >> religious, what do you think about that?
> # >
> # > He thinks, as he has clearly stated and repeated more
> # > than once, that this means she is a murderous tyrant.
> # > (or words to that effect -  look it up if you like
> # > to find the *exact* words.)
>
> Nowhere have I ever said that "non-practising Baptists",
> or even all non-religious, are 'murderous tyrants'

I know you didn't!
You said "All or (every) (cant remember which) - atheist leader was a
Murderous Tyrant (or words to that effect)

I then asked "Really? Every last one? No exceptions..." and then you
didn't retract or qualify your statement so I then presented you with
a list (taken in edited form from Wikipedia) of many atheist leaders
from the 20th Century that were NOT murderous tyrants - and your
response was the very lame "Bill Hayden wasn't leader you fool!"
The implication being that the only reason Bill Hayden didn't embark
on a murderous atheist pogrom of terrible murderous murder was he
didn't get the top job!

You seriously telling me you don't remember any of this?
It was only a few weeks ago!

> richo is LYING! but that is no matter, I am used to that
> from atheists.
>
> What is unforgivable is that in his insane vendetta,
> because I have dared to critique the history of TYRANNY
> which  EVERY atheist state has been..  he has
> slandered that woman.

I am saying what your declaration if taken at face value means.
Of course its rubbish - thats the entire point!

IF every atheist leader is a Murderous Tyrant THEN Jullia Gillard (the
"non practicing Baptist" wink wink nudge nudge , say no more!) is a
Murderous Tyrant.
The Conclusion is clearly FALSE (as it was in the case of various
other atheist leaders I listed - including our much loved former
Governor General - Bill Hayden) so the statement that it was derived
from is false.

Mark.

fasgnadh

Jun 29, 2010, 5:25:16 AM6/29/10
Masked Avenger has no interest in richos slander of atheist tyranny:

Richo has admitted that he had NO EVIDENCE when he slandered her.

>> What a disgrace.
>>
>> # > Julia didnt swear on the Bible - God was not mentioned - this means
>> # > the death camps and the Gulags cannot be far away.
>> # ...
>>
>> You seem to be confusing the ATHEIST states, every one of which was
>> a TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY.. with a free, open, pluralist, tolerant,
>> secular democratic state, built by a MAJORITY RELIGIOUS society
>> and headed by woman Prime Minister... and Aussies don't care
>> about her personal beliefs as much as they reject the obsessive,
>> hysterical, malign demonising, slander and hate filled vitriol you have
>> attempted.

Hmm.. i can see why, for atheists the terror torture
and death of over 70,000,000 people in the atheist regimes
would be less interesting than UNFOUNDED SLANDER of our
first female PM.. and their desire to attack me.

It seems I get under their skin! B^]

And every month or so they BEG each other not to respond to
my posts.. but then they ALL can't resist doing so!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

I detect some creeping paranoia in the atheist ranks.

>> That's because I have never attacked "non-practising Baptists"
>> or even non-religious, eg agnostics, as "murderous tyrants',
>> ...you have!!
>>
>> # It doesn't help that you alter the subject header
>> # continously making it very hard to find anything.

How come I had no trouble finding richo slandering all atheists,
NOT ME:

>> Don't blame me if YOU can't find what ISN'T THERE!!! B^D
>>
>> "Your search - "all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants"
>> group:alt.atheism author:fasgnadh - did not match any documents. "
>>
>> Results 1 - 1 of about 1 for "all atheist leaders are murderous tyrants"
>> group:alt.atheism author:richo.
>>
>> Q.E.D.
>>

>> # I have never said "ALL atheist leaders are murderous Tyrants" except
>> # when quoting you
>>
>> That's a LIE ... here you are again, SAYING IT,
>> no quote, no citation:
>>
>> > ( He saysall atheist leaders are murderous tyrants- no exceptions -
>> > no qualifications.)

I say all ATHEIST STATES have been tyrannies, and every atheist leader
(of those states) has been a murderous tyrant...

Is richo taking me out of context?

Is that why he hasn't posted any evidence?

Or is it just more of Virgils atheist post forging and
richo lying about me and making shit up:

# From: Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,aus.politics,aus.religion,alt.religion
# Subject: Re: 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
# Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:33:57 -0800 (PST)
#
#
# On Dec 7, 9:18=A0pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
# > fasgnadh wrote:
#
# > "Human right # 18
#
# >
# > Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience
# > and religion
#
# Fagsnatch's unspoken addendum to article 18:
#
# "Except atheists of course - we hate those filthy evil fuckers.
# Convert them or kill them all !"

richo has form.

>> Look richo, there IS no excuse for your vile abuse of that woman.
>>
>> What I have consistently said is that EVERY atheist state
>> has been a totalitarian tyranny and every atheist leader of
>> those states has been a murderous tyrant.
>>
>> You have confused "atheist states" and their leaders with those of
>> the free, open, progressive, tolerant, pluralist, democratic, secular
>> states which MAJORITY RELIGIOUS societies have built, eg, Australia,
>> the USA.
>>
>> Just as you confuse "non-practising BAPTIST" (and non-religious),
>> with 'atheist'
>>
>> My mum was a non practising Presbyterian, loved Jesus,
>> believed in God.
>>
>> Agnostics are non-religious. but they are not atheists either!
>>
>> When will you dogmatic atheists stop trying to FORCE your
>> beliefs onto OTHERS, and when will you stop SLANDERING
>> them just because they won't accept YOUR beliefs:

Apaprently richo is desperate to find evidence that Gillard
is an atheist AFTER he has called her a murderous tyrant for being one?

Atheists are weird! B^p

>> > Gillard said through a spokeswoman that she was a "non-practising
>> > Baptist" and "not religious"
>>
>> And on that basis you publically slandered and character assasinated
>> the first woman Prime Minister of our country:
>>
>> " this means she is a murderous tyrant" - richo
>>
>> "Julia didnt swear on the Bible - God was not mentioned
>> - this means the death camps and the Gulags cannot be far away."
>> - richo

Why would that be true even if she is an atheist?

Why do atheists believe they can LIE about people like that?

>> You are an insane, hysterical, hypocritical slanderer.
>>
>>> And you know the best thing? Australians
>> except for the ones supporting richo in his vicious slander
>> of that woman
>>> will not give a damn.
>>
>> about her PERSONAL BELIEFS
>
> sorry to burst you bubble fagnuts ....... but it's common knowledge
> within the ALP .... Gillard IS an atheist

how does that burst my bubble, even if you had proof, when I
just told richo that we Aussies don't give a damn about peoples
PERSONAL BELIEFS??

> ...... you can start screaming now ......

Why, is he going to pretend I'm a tyrant next? B^D

As I said, even if Gillard IS an atheist, it won't stop
me from supporting her and it does not justify richo's
slander of her when he KNEW he had no evidence!

How does that change now.

I'm still the even-handed bloke who supports anyone, irrespective
of their personal views, being elected.. (this whole thread
STARTED with ATHEISTS attacking me for supporting a NON-RELIGIOUS PM!)
and richo is the obsessive who slanders her if he thinks she's an
atheist!!! B^D

Actions speak LOUDER than words.

Olrik reckons I'm a closet atheist! ;-)

And it doesn't change my well known position that EVERY atheist
state in history has been a totalitarian tyranny and EVERY leader
of those states a murderous tyrant.

And I plan to keep you all on the boil so I can make sure every
one who wanders into alt.athism gets to hear the truth. B^]

Thanks for being part of my readership list! B^D

Seon

Jun 29, 2010, 5:47:28 AM6/29/10

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

But she did confess she was an atheist and you said atheists support those
things. Are you now going to admit not all atheists are communists?

fasgnadh

Jun 29, 2010, 6:39:59 AM6/29/10

and so is seon.

>> What is unforgivable is that in his insane vendetta,
>> because I have dared to critique the history of TYRANNY
>> which EVERY atheist state has been.. he has
>> slandered that woman.
>>
>> What a disgrace.
>>
> But she did confess she was an atheist

Provide a quote where she claims to be an atheist.

Remember, agnostics, secular humanists and 94% of
the 'non-religious' category 'don't believe in God' either,
...only 4% of them are atheists.. the rest of the non
religious and non-believers REFUSE to
be associated with atheism..

probably because of it's appalling history.

EVERY atheist state has been a totalitarian tyranny,
and every atheist leader of those atheist regimes

has been a murderous tyrant.

And none of you pretending otherwise will change it. B^}

But.. HANG ON.. in your latest windsock backflip,
YOU claim to be non-religious, but not an atheist too!

# From: "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion,aus.religion,alt.atheism,
# alt.agnosticism,aus.politics

# Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:25:31 +1000
#
# But there's no evidence to disprove God's existence.
# That is what I was on at fasgandh about all this time.
# I was never an actual atheist for longer than a few days.
# I'm just non religious.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Show me where she claims to be an atheist.

(and even then you won't have shown that I said anything
wrong about her, I haven't said she wasn't an atheist,
I have hammered richo for slandering her WITH NO PROOF
THAT SHE WAS! B^]

So.... what did *I* say about Julia gillard that YOU
claim was wrong.. you weasel?

> and you said atheists support those things.

Where's your quote, you have shown RICHO saying those things

You haven't shown me saying those things.

This is my purpose in being here.. to show how you
weak minded sheep simply BELIEVE without evidence.

> Are you now going to admit not all atheists are communists?

Where's your quote showing me saying all atheists are communists?

Here, let me show you EVIDENCE is, otherwise you are just like richo,
a weak prick who SLANDERS people WITHOUT evidence..
( Even if he finds some, that will not change! ;-)

Evidence that seon is a windsock, he will climmb on
a bandwagon faster than a groupie;

"I'm perfectly happy believing in science and God" - Seon

"Yes Atheists have beliefs" - Seon

Seon: "Hey fasg I am still waiting for a. evidence God exists"

Seon: "I am happy believing in God"

Seon: "I have had .. no evidence of God I'm afraid."

Seon: "as I said why believe in something despite the lack of evidence?"

Seon "I find it hard to take anything you say seriously when you
use troll tactics like name calling. Troll."

This is Seon, the Atheist convert, who can't keep his story straight,
claims he's happy believing in God, has no evidence for God, admits
he's irrational for believing in something he has no evidence for,
and wants someone else to provide evidence for HIS irrational (PRETEND)
beliefs..

That is Seon, in a nutshell.. where any atheist nut belongs!

"I didn't snip anything" - Seon

"I snip them" - Seon, in the SAME sentence, unable to keep his lies
straight.

_______________________

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Religion is a lie
# Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:38:42 +1000
#
# My only regret is most people here have plonked me,
# if only I had realized that before making an arse of myself.

Hunter

Jun 29, 2010, 6:53:30 AM6/29/10
On 29/06/2010 5:25 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
> Masked Avenger has no interest in richos slander of atheist tyranny:

<A few hundred lines of fagsnads trying to claw his way out of his
sinking ship behind his customary smokescreen mercifully deleted>

>> sorry to burst you bubble fagnuts ....... but it's common knowledge
>> within the ALP .... Gillard IS an atheist
>
> how does that burst my bubble, even if you had proof, when I
> just told richo that we Aussies don't give a damn about peoples
> PERSONAL BELIEFS??

You're a liar. A dead-set fucking liar. You've spent over a year doing
nothing but sticking the boot into atheists at ever opportunity you got.
Now your hero has blatantly stated she's an atheist you suddenly say it
doesn't matter? What a pathetic hypocritical slimy maggot you are.
Fucking disgusting.

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Jun 29, 2010, 7:34:09 AM6/29/10

********************

Ignore what you read in Rupert Moloch's "The Israelian"
and vote for any party that is against
mass immigration and population growth.

Australia cannot indefinitely increase her
population, and to say otherwise is to lie.

Here is a party that Dick Smith supports:

Stable Population Party of Australia

*
http://www.populationparty.com/
*

*******************

fasgnadh

Jun 29, 2010, 8:59:32 AM6/29/10
Hunter has a little tantrum, things aren't going well for him:

> On 29/06/2010 5:25 PM, fasgnadh wrote:

>> I just told richo that we Aussies don't give a damn about peoples
>> PERSONAL BELIEFS??
>

> You're a liar.

No, I really did.. that's why you snipped it and are ranting
uncontrollably: B^D

> A dead-set fucking liar. You've spent over a year doing
> nothing but sticking the boot into atheists at ever opportunity you got.

Nope..

I have talked about a number of atheists positively,
done so for ages.. you are just a dumb ignorant hate
filled lying bigot...

Here's what evidence looks like, (you never have any ;-)

# From: fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.religion.islam,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
# alt.politics.republicans,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc
# Subject: Re: Atheist states - the Historical Reality
# which atheists cannot refute
# Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:08:52 GMT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well before richo and Hampsters latest hysterical tantrums! B^D

# > (ALL atheists are evil).
#
# Clearly that's a lie,

It can't be more clear cut - I do not have a prejudice against
all atheists per se.

# I frequently acknowledge decent
# atheists; Brian Eno, richo, Phillip Adams..
#
#
# I have run paeons of praise for the handful of BRILLIANT
# atheists
#
# eg Richard Feynman, whom I have frequently praised:
#
#
# "I think that the discovery of electricity and magnetism and the
# electromagnetic effects which were finally worked out, the full
# equations for everything was worked out by Maxwell in 1873 is
# probably the most fundamental transformation, the most remarkable
# thing in History, the biggest change in history!"
#
# http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhh32JYkQPk&feature=related
#
#
# Feynman is that rarity, something you and virgil clearly are not,
# an INTELLIGENT atheist, one who is capable of acknowledging that
# BRILLIANT SCIENCE is brilliant science NO MATTER WHO MAKES IT!
#

> Now your hero has blatantly stated she's an atheist you suddenly say it
> doesn't matter?

No more than it mattered for Eno, Feynman, Phil Adams, Swampfox.. BEFORE
you got hysterical about me doing the same thing with Gillard..

Nothing sudden about it, you see. B^]

You and richo are barking.. up the wrong tree..

but definitely BARKING! BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You look so stupid right about now.

And the best bit is watching you go ballistic
because your cognitive dissonance is in the RED ZONE: B^D

> What a pathetic hypocritical slimy maggot you are.
> Fucking disgusting.

Abuse because I like some atheists!?

You really are priceless, Hampster!

What do you know about atheism 2.0 Hampster?

B J Foster

Jun 29, 2010, 3:28:15 PM6/29/10
fasgnadh wrote:
> On Jun 25, 1:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip reams of ...>

> Nowhere have I ever said that "non-practising Baptists",
> or even all non-religious, are 'murderous tyrants'

"The new Prime Minister, who has described herself as a non-practising
Baptist, told ABC Radio today she was not worried about losing the
Christian vote drawn by her predecessors Kevin Rudd and John Howard".
http://www.news.com.au/features/federal-election/gillard-has-great-respect-for-religion/story-e6frfllr-1225885569440#ixzz0sGuhJK00

ROTFL.

Wonderful terminology!

"non-practising Baptist" is right up there with other Labor specials -
like "balanced deficit" or "progressive taxation".

<snip reams of ...>

Virgil

Jun 29, 2010, 6:59:31 PM6/29/10
Australia has a fairly high level of non-theism already, and is
improving in that respect daily.

Virgil

Jun 29, 2010, 7:06:17 PM6/29/10
In article <U6mWn.1120$vD2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> > On 29/06/2010 5:25 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>

> >> I just told richo that we Aussies don't give a damn about peoples
> >> PERSONAL BELIEFS??
> >

> > You're a liar.

Since atheism is about personal beliefs and nothing else, why does
someone who claims not to be interested in them, as Fasgnadh has just
done, compulsively keep posting criticisms of atheism?

Virgil

Jun 29, 2010, 7:43:21 PM6/29/10
In article <34kWn.1083$vD2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Julia Gillard has publicly stated that w=she does not believe in any
gods, which makes her an atheist by definition even if she does not
claim that title.

And Fasgnadh has claimed that all atheists bear the guilt of certain
Marxist totalitarian tyrants, whose Marxism, totalitarianism and tyranny
are more to blame for the evil they did than their Atheism.

> >> What is unforgivable is that in his insane vendetta,
> >> because I have dared to critique the history of TYRANNY
> >> which EVERY atheist state has been

and every totalitarian state has been and every theist tyrant has been
(and there were lots more of them)

> >> What a disgrace.
> >>
> > But she did confess she was an atheist
>
> Provide a quote where she claims to be an atheist.

In http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/29/2939879.htm
Julia Gillard is quoted as saying publicly she did not believe in God,
which, by any standard definition of atheist, makes her an atheist.

So that Fasgnadh is not only wrong again,
Fasgnadh has been caught at it again!

Gordon Levi

Jun 30, 2010, 12:05:53 PM6/30/10
B J Foster <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>"non-practising Baptist" is right up there with other Labor specials -
>like "balanced deficit" or "progressive taxation".

"Non-practising Baptist" provides a wealth of information in two (or
is it three?) words. You know how she was brought up, which Sunday
school she went to and which brand of religion she has rejected. There
is a huge difference between, say, a non-practising Baptist Christian
and a non-practising Shi'ite Muslim although both may be atheists.

Die deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft

Jun 30, 2010, 12:31:42 PM6/30/10
On Jun 29, 9:28 pm, B J Foster <bjfos...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
> > On Jun 25, 1:07 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip reams of ...>
>
> > Nowhere have I ever said that "non-practising Baptists",
> > or even all non-religious, are 'murderous tyrants'
>
> "The new Prime Minister, who has described herself as a non-practising
> Baptist, told ABC Radio today she was not worried about losing the
> Christian vote drawn by her predecessors Kevin Rudd and John Howard".http://www.news.com.au/features/federal-election/gillard-has-great-re...

> ROTFL.
>
> Wonderful terminology!
>
> "non-practising Baptist" is right up there with other Labor specials -
> like "balanced deficit" or "progressive taxation".
>

> <snip reams of ...>

definitely maybe

HD

Jul 1, 2010, 10:52:45 AM7/1/10

"B J Foster" <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message

If she has been Baptised in a Baptist church then she is a non-practising
Baptist.
It's as simple as that.

B J Foster

Jul 1, 2010, 2:25:18 PM7/1/10

In a 1999 Gallup poll to determine Americans' willingness to tolerate a
Jewish president, here are the percentages of people saying they would
refuse to vote for 'a generally well-qualified person for president' on
the basis of some characteristic:
Catholic: 4%
Black: 5%
Jewish: 6%
Baptist: 6%
Woman: 8%
Mormon: 17%
Muslim: 38%
Gay: 37%
Atheist: 48%
http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigotryprejudice/a/AtheistSurveys.htm
Seppos are somewhat puritanical, and the results may not fully map into
Aussie culture, but as you can see the distinction between 'Baptist' and
'Atheist' is critical.

It took two terms of putting up with a low-IQ moron to get them to
accept a non-WASP as President (5%) - and they have never managed to
elect a Jew (6%) or a Woman (8%). Imagine what it would take to elect an
atheist (48%)?

Australia might be more tolerant but we are not *that* tolerant.

On the basis of the above, Gillard is history.

HD

Jul 1, 2010, 9:16:03 PM7/1/10

"B J Foster" <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message

Hehehehe,
If we follow Americans, Abbott will never be PM.
America only ever had one Catholic President and they killed him.

B J Foster

Jul 2, 2010, 7:27:09 PM7/2/10

48% against vs. 4% against. Not very bright, are you?

fasgnadh

Jul 2, 2010, 8:35:10 PM7/2/10
On Jul 3, 9:27 am, B J Foster <bjfos...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> HD wrote:
>
> > "B J Foster" <bjfos...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message

> >> In a 1999 Gallup poll to determine Americans' willingness to tolerate
> >> a Jewish president, here are the percentages of people saying they
> >> would refuse to vote for 'a generally well-qualified person for
> >> president' on the basis of some characteristic:
> >>   Catholic: 4%
> >>   Black:    5%
> >>   Jewish:   6%
> >>   Baptist:  6%
> >>   Woman:    8%

Opposition to Blacks and Women is bigotry,
condemning people on the basis of a perfectly
natural diversity, which is not chosen but innate

> >>   Mormon:  17%
> >>   Muslim:  38%
> >>   Gay:     37%
> >>   Atheist: 48%

Opposition to CHOSEN belief systems can be the result
of historical PREJUDICES eg anti-semitism or it can
reflects people balanced perceptions of their behaviour,
eg atheism, widely rejected because of the HISTORICAL
EVIDENCE that EVERY atheist state has been a vile,
oppressive, murderous, totalitarian tyranny.

Even Islam, which has taken some bad press because of
the atypical actions of a minority who BREACH the values
principles and beliefs of the Qu'ran, are not rejected
as strongly as atheists:

# Atheists Identified as America’s Most Distrusted Minority"
# - American Sociological Association, ASA NEWS
#
# "A survey by sociologists at the University of Minnesota
# found that atheists are “America’s most distrusted minority.”
#
# "From a telephone sampling of more than 2,000 households,
# university researchers found that Americans rate atheists
# below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and
# other minority groups in “sharing their vision of
# American society.”
#
# Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are
# least willing to allow their children to marry.
#
# Even though atheists are few in number, not formally
# organized and relatively hard to publicly identify,
# they are seen as a threat to the American way of life
# by a large portion of the American public.
#
# Many of the study’s respondents associated atheism with
# an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal
# behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism.
#
# Edgell believes a fear of moral decline and resulting
# social disorder is behind the findings.
# “Americans believe they share more than rules and
# procedures with their fellow citizens—they share an
# understanding of right and wrong,” she said. “Our
# findings seem to rest on a view of atheists as
# self-interested individuals who are not concerned
# with the common good.”
#
# The study is co-authored by assistant professor
# Joseph Gerteis and associate professor Doug Hartmann.
# It’s the first in a series of national studies conducted
# the American Mosaic Project, a three-year project funded
# by the Minneapolis-based David Edelstein Family Foundation
# that looks at race, religion and cultural diversity in
# the contemporary United States."

> >>http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigotryprejudice/a/AtheistSurveys.htm
> >>
> >> Seppos

BJ's own prejudices leak out "Seppo" is a derogatory term for
Americans via rhyming slang:

"Septic Tanks" - Yanks

> >> are somewhat puritanical,

Wow, BJ, that sure explains Internet porn!

What a DUFUS! B^D

> >> and the results may not fully map into Aussie culture,
> >> but as you can see the distinction between
> >> 'Baptist' and 'Atheist' is critical.

Well, Baptists, Catholics, and other Christians and other religious
actually DO useful things for the commmunity:
building schools, hospitals, shelters, providing education,
speaking Truth to Power, opposing injustice...

Atheism, when it isn't a totalitarian tyranny, is useless
hot air about a non-beleif in something.. nothing more.

i.e. it is despised because IT HAS NOTHING USEFUL
to offer society.

It ISN't science, it ISN't reason, it really is a Big Fat ZERO!

>>> It took two terms of putting up with a low-IQ moron to get them to
>>> accept a non-WASP as President (5%) - and they have never managed to
>>> elect a Jew (6%) or a Woman (8%). Imagine what it would take to elect
>>> an atheist (48%)?
>
>>> Australia might be more tolerant but we are not *that* tolerant.
>
>>> On the basis of the above, Gillard is history.

Wishful thinking.

Gillard is just a passive non-beleiver who comes from a religious
home and Baptist church where she was taught good spiritual
values.

Aussies are very PRACTICAL about religion, like me,
they judge ACTIONS more than mere words and that is
why Gillard is trouncing the Mad Monk;

# From: fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au>
# Subject: Re: Education: an atheist's dilemma
# Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:26:48 GMT
# .....
#
# In the end I opted for secular schools..
#
# As my brother, St Rod, says, "I'm not interested
# in people's theology, I just want to see how they TREAT OTHERS!"
#
# 'Adopt as your fundamental creed that you will equip
# yourself for life, not solely for your own benefit,
# but for the benefit of the whole community'
#
# - Sir John Monash, 1923
#
# Verily:
#
# The religion of love is a part from all religions.
# The lovers of God have no religion but God alone
# -The Mathnawi II, 1720

Monash, one of the greatest Australians, was a Jew,

Rumi, a Sufi, (Muslim mystics)

Rod, a true-blue Aussie. ;-)

If you want to understand religion in Oz you have to

Holy Dan

It was in the Queensland drought;
And over hill and dell,
No grass - the water far apart,
All dry and hot as hell.
The wretched bullock teams drew up
Beside a water-hole
They'd struggled on through dust and drought
For days to reach this goal

And though the water rendered forth
A rank, unholy stench,
The bullocks and the bullockies
Drank deep their thirst to quench.

Two of the drivers cursed and swore
As only drivers can.
The other one, named Daniel,
Best known as Holy Dan,
Admonished them and said it was
The Lord's all-wise decree;
And if they'd only watch and wait,
A change they'd quickly see.

'Twas strange that of Dan's bullocks
Not one had gone aloft,
But this, he said, was due to prayer
And supplication oft.
At last one died but Dan was calm,
He hardly seemed to care;
He knelt beside the bullock's corpse
And offered up a prayer.

'One bullock Thou has taken, Lord,
And so it seemeth best.
Thy will be done, but see my need
And spare to me the rest!'

A month went by.
Dan's bullocks now
Were dying every day,
But still on each occasion would
The faithful fellow pray,
Another Thou has taken, Lord,
And so it seemeth best.
Thy will be done, but see my need,
And spare to me the rest!'

And still they camped beside the hole,
And still it never rained,
And still Dan's bullocks died and died,
Till only one remained.
Then Dan broke down -good Holy Dan – The man who never swore.
He knelt beside the latest corpse,
And here's the prayer he prore.

'That's nineteen Thou has taken, Lord,
And now You'll plainly see
You'd better take the bloody lot,
One's no damn good to me.'

The other riders laughed so much
They shook the sky around;
The Lightening flashed, the thunder roared
And Holy Dan was drowned.

- Anon

This is the mature, tested and nuanced faith, heavily laced
with humour that characterised the wiry early settlers.

People think that Muslims are pretty committed to their faith,
welcoming martyrdom, but anyone who still loves God after living
in the Bush is truly fearsome. ;-)

> > Hehehehe,
> > If we follow Americans, Abbott will never be PM.
> > America only ever had one Catholic President and they killed him.
>
> 48% against vs. 4% against. Not very bright, are you?

Not very pleasant at all, mocking the assasination of a president,
a husband and father, just because he was a Catholic....

but no one expects anything better from atheists, as the polling
shows.. and now people can see WHY!

It's not prejudice.. it's a judgement based on a rational
assessment of history.

I personally do not share that animus.. I am politically
supporting a non-believer, as I did with Hawke and Keating,

I have opposed one theist, Howard and supported others.

Aussies tend not to vote on peoples personal opinions
about issues that can't be proven either way.

HD

Jul 2, 2010, 9:04:24 PM7/2/10

"B J Foster" <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message

Was that a survey right accross America, in the deep south or in your Irish
neighbourhood?
America is a strange place when it comes to religion. They have over 35.000
sects, most of them followers of Calvin and most extremely anti Catholic.

B J Foster

Jul 3, 2010, 3:28:54 AM7/3/10

Blah blah blah. What you personally think is not the point. The point is
that nearly half of all Americans would not vote for an atheist.

If you dig down into the reasons for this, you might find that Americans
are suspicious of marxists. You yourself have been telling us that
atheists (most of whom are marxists, apparently) were responsible for
the genocide of 70 million people last century.

After ranting about atheists and marxists up and down half a dozen
newsgroups, your unqualified support for Gillard - an admitted atheist,
a long-time member of the Fabian society and a member of Rudd's "gang of
four" that decided to nationalise telecommunications and annex half the
mining sector is curious.

Personally, I think that it;s wonderful that we at long last have a
woman as PM - and I personally have no such distrust of atheists - we
live in a secular society after all - but it is *your* loyalties whih
are suspect - you hate atheists yet you support Gillard? You cite that
atheists are responsible for the genocide of 70 million people and when
yiu link at the list of who's resposible, it reads like the marxists'
hall of fame yet you support Gillard's Labor.

Nothing wrong with having a different P.O.V but in your case, it is a
contradiction.

> Opposition to CHOSEN belief systems can be the result
> of historical PREJUDICES eg anti-semitism or it can
> reflects people balanced perceptions of their behaviour,
> eg atheism, widely rejected because of the HISTORICAL
> EVIDENCE that EVERY atheist state has been a vile,
> oppressive, murderous, totalitarian tyranny.
>
> Even Islam, which has taken some bad press because of
> the atypical actions of a minority who BREACH the values
> principles and beliefs of the Qu'ran, are not rejected
> as strongly as atheists:
>

> # Atheists Identified as America�s Most Distrusted Minority"

> # - American Sociological Association, ASA NEWS
> #
> # "A survey by sociologists at the University of Minnesota

> # found that atheists are �America�s most distrusted minority.�

> #
> # "From a telephone sampling of more than 2,000 households,
> # university researchers found that Americans rate atheists
> # below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and

> # other minority groups in �sharing their vision of
> # American society.�

> #
> # Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are
> # least willing to allow their children to marry.
> #
> # Even though atheists are few in number, not formally
> # organized and relatively hard to publicly identify,
> # they are seen as a threat to the American way of life
> # by a large portion of the American public.
> #

> # Many of the study�s respondents associated atheism with

> # an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal
> # behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism.
> #
> # Edgell believes a fear of moral decline and resulting
> # social disorder is behind the findings.

> # �Americans believe they share more than rules and
> # procedures with their fellow citizens�they share an
> # understanding of right and wrong,� she said. �Our

> # findings seem to rest on a view of atheists as
> # self-interested individuals who are not concerned

> # with the common good.�

> #
> # The study is co-authored by assistant professor
> # Joseph Gerteis and associate professor Doug Hartmann.

> # It�s the first in a series of national studies conducted

> Then Dan broke down -good Holy Dan � The man who never swore.

fasgnadh

Jul 3, 2010, 7:06:00 AM7/3/10

That really is an incoherent response.

Naturally a misogynist such as BJ wants to avoid any intelligent
discussion of sexist abuse.. because he is documented doing it;

According to the woman haters of the tory dirt machine,
women politicians are either STUPID, EVIL WITCHES or SLUTS

# From: B J Foster <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid>
# Newsgroups: aus.politics
# Subject: Re: Julia Gillard. Australia's first female Prime Minister
# Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:58:41 +1000
#
# fasgnadh wrote:
# >
# > First female Prime Minister of Australia! B^D
# >
#
# Prime Mistress.

# From: Polly the Parrot <flatula...@deadspam.com>
# Newsgroups: aus.politics
# Subject: Re: What happened to the much vaunted pay-off in
# Gillard's Cabinet reshuffle?
# Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:12:51 +1000
#
# Does Australia need this promiscuous moll - slut even - as Prime Minister?
#
# who else has been in her pants? Probably half the Labor Party?

# From: B J Foster <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid>
# Newsgroups: aus.politics
# Subject: Welsh roots
# Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 08:08:52 +1000
#
#
# No no no - definitely not that.
#
# "Cwmgwrach" means 'The Valley of the Witch'
#
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/politics/witch-prime-minister-comes-from-this-valley/story-e6frgczf-1225884482109

The Medieval Misogynists of the Lieberal party are about to
get a rude shock .. WOMEN VOTE!!!

# From: nofarkenway <nofar...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: aus.tv,aus.politics,aus.general,wa.general
# Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
#
# the dried out bitch said

# Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:39:24 +1000
# From: "Dr Sir John Howard

.">
# Newsgroups: aus.tv,aus.politics,aus.general
# Subject: Re: Federal Election to be called thsi Sunday or next Sunday, GG
# told to stay in Sydney ought to be a clue
#
# I don't think you should call Dullard a rodent. She's more a vole or a
mole.

# From: nospam...@mo.com (nospamplease)
# Newsgroups: aus.tv,aus.politics,aus.general
# Subject: Re: How does Jillard sound as a new nickname?
# Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:40:40 GMT
#
# AStext <ast...@gmail.com wrote:
# >nospamplease wrote
# >> "Dr Sir John Howard wrote:
# >>>nospamplease wrote:
# >>>> "Dr Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"
# >>>> .@kangarooistan.com.au wrote:
# >>
# >>>>> Gizzard the lazzard?
# >>
# >>>> Childish an dmeans nothing to me.
# >>
# >>>> I rather debate policies over what they look like or sound like in a
# >>>> name which is meaningless drivel and will only get people on Gillards
# >>>> side that bully others.
# >>
# >> >> That personal stuff irritates me.
# >>
# >> I'll stupe to their level.
# >>
# >> why not call her Dullard.
#
# Came up with a better one tonight, how about that botox lady:)
# I reckon she is on botox jabs on her face and neck.
# Anyone see her neck tonight, its very smooth then around the
# edges it looks as though the skin is very rough.
#
# Maybe call her the plastic lady:)

Keep up the Lieberal Party's sexist abuse, the hysterical
screeching of the misogynist tory dirt machine will wipe
out the last chances that Abbot and his fellow woman-haters had! B^]

# Subject: "Gillard more trustworthy that Abbott,
# stronger leader, better listener" - New Poll
# .. was Re: Two new polls show PM Gillard and the ALP have
# leapt ahead - Abbott in trouble
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au#
# Newsgroups: aus.politics,soc.culture.australian,
# aus.culture.true-blue,aus.history
# Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:42:55 GMT

Two new polls give Gillard winning lead
- SMH June 26, 2010 - 5:59AM

"Two new polls have given Julia Gillard's government an
election-winning lead."

> The point is that nearly half of all
> Americans would not vote for an atheist.

Yes, we come to the reasons for that point later, dipshit
At this point we are discussing this point.

Do try and catch up.

> If you dig down into the reasons for this, you might find

Might find? "What you personally think is not the point."

> After ranting about atheists and marxists up and down half a dozen
> newsgroups,

Who? I Have not discussed Marxism, you stupid liar.

> Personally, I think

"What you personally think is not the point" - BJ B^D

You brainless hypocritical dipshit!

If you can't dispute the facts and the reasoned arguemnt,
don't waste my time;

>> Opposition to CHOSEN belief systems can be the result
>> of historical PREJUDICES eg anti-semitism or it can
>> reflects people balanced perceptions of their behaviour,
>> eg atheism, widely rejected because of the HISTORICAL
>> EVIDENCE that EVERY atheist state has been a vile,
>> oppressive, murderous, totalitarian tyranny.
>>
>> Even Islam, which has taken some bad press because of
>> the atypical actions of a minority who BREACH the values
>> principles and beliefs of the Qu'ran, are not rejected
>> as strongly as atheists:
>>

>> # Atheists Identified as America’s Most Distrusted Minority"

>> # - American Sociological Association, ASA NEWS
>> #
>> # "A survey by sociologists at the University of Minnesota

>> # found that atheists are “America’s most distrusted minority.”

>> #
>> # "From a telephone sampling of more than 2,000 households,
>> # university researchers found that Americans rate atheists
>> # below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and

>> # other minority groups in “sharing their vision of
>> # American society.”

>> #
>> # Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are
>> # least willing to allow their children to marry.
>> #
>> # Even though atheists are few in number, not formally
>> # organized and relatively hard to publicly identify,
>> # they are seen as a threat to the American way of life
>> # by a large portion of the American public.
>> #

>> # Many of the study’s respondents associated atheism with

>> # an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal
>> # behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism.
>> #
>> # Edgell believes a fear of moral decline and resulting
>> # social disorder is behind the findings.

>> # “Americans believe they share more than rules and
>> # procedures with their fellow citizens—they share an
>> # understanding of right and wrong,” she said. “Our

>> # findings seem to rest on a view of atheists as
>> # self-interested individuals who are not concerned

>> # with the common good.”

>> #
>> # The study is co-authored by assistant professor
>> # Joseph Gerteis and associate professor Doug Hartmann.

>> # It’s the first in a series of national studies conducted

>> Then Dan broke down -good Holy Dan – The man who never swore.

B J Foster

Jul 3, 2010, 5:52:02 PM7/3/10

Nope. There are 3 elements in a communication channel, the sender, the
channel and the receiver.

Let's examine them one by one, shall we?

The sender:
http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigotryprejudice/a/AtheistSurveys.htm

The channel is NNTP - a mature, stable and reliable protocol (admittedly
except when operated by Telstra apparently & watch this space for the
marxist gubbermint NBN).

Finally, the receiver is ... faghdagh, who doesn't possess the
intellectual equipment to realise that quoting a measure of bigotry is
not *itself* bigotry or is dishonestly snipping cutting pasting into his
twisted mould to make it so.

The unfortunate fact is that none of these mental gyrations help
faghdagh (the receiver) to reconcile his hatred of atheists with his
love for marxists. ROTFL.

>>> # Atheists Identified as America�s Most Distrusted Minority"

>>> # - American Sociological Association, ASA NEWS
>>> #
>>> # "A survey by sociologists at the University of Minnesota

>>> # found that atheists are �America�s most distrusted minority.�

>>> #
>>> # "From a telephone sampling of more than 2,000 households,
>>> # university researchers found that Americans rate atheists
>>> # below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and

>>> # other minority groups in �sharing their vision of
>>> # American society.�

>>> #
>>> # Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are
>>> # least willing to allow their children to marry.
>>> #
>>> # Even though atheists are few in number, not formally
>>> # organized and relatively hard to publicly identify,
>>> # they are seen as a threat to the American way of life
>>> # by a large portion of the American public.
>>> #

>>> # Many of the study�s respondents associated atheism with

>>> # an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal
>>> # behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism.
>>> #
>>> # Edgell believes a fear of moral decline and resulting
>>> # social disorder is behind the findings.

>>> # �Americans believe they share more than rules and
>>> # procedures with their fellow citizens�they share an
>>> # understanding of right and wrong,� she said. �Our

>>> # findings seem to rest on a view of atheists as
>>> # self-interested individuals who are not concerned

>>> # with the common good.�

>>> #
>>> # The study is co-authored by assistant professor
>>> # Joseph Gerteis and associate professor Doug Hartmann.

>>> # It�s the first in a series of national studies conducted

>>> Then Dan broke down -good Holy Dan � The man who never swore.

Hunter

Jul 4, 2010, 4:27:37 AM7/4/10
On 29/06/2010 8:59 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
> Hunter has a little tantrum, things aren't going well for him:
>> On 29/06/2010 5:25 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>

>>> I just told richo that we Aussies don't give a damn about peoples
>>> PERSONAL BELIEFS??
>>

>> You're a liar.
>
> No, I really did..

Your lie was including yourself in "we". You quite obviously do give a
damn about people's personal beliefs, it's all you ever carry on about.
Fuckwit.

Yap

Jul 4, 2010, 4:59:37 AM7/4/10
Why?
Simply because atheist can think sensibly and do things without the
need for help from a sky pixie?
You bloody god does not exist.

> baca lagi »

B J Foster

Jul 4, 2010, 5:04:33 AM7/4/10
Yap wrote:

>>> Opposition to Blacks and Women is bigotry,
>>> condemning people on the basis of a perfectly
>>> natural diversity, which is not chosen but innate
>> Blah blah blah. What you personally think is not the point. The point is
>> that nearly half of all Americans would not vote for an atheist.
> Why?
> Simply because atheist can think sensibly and do things without the
> need for help from a sky pixie?
> You bloody god does not exist.

Pull your head in, moron, it's not my fault that 48% of US Americans are
religious nuts.

>> If you dig down into the reasons for this, you might find that Americans
>> are suspicious of marxists. You yourself have been telling us that
>> atheists (most of whom are marxists, apparently) were responsible for
>> the genocide of 70 million people last century.

HD

Jul 4, 2010, 8:36:00 AM7/4/10

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

No we don't care if someone is a non believer.
What most people object too are religious atheists who believe that they are
better and smarter and who want to convert everyone to atheism.
It is the same with homosexuals.
Most people don't care what they do in private as long as it remains
private.

Hunter

Jul 4, 2010, 10:55:57 AM7/4/10
On 4/07/2010 8:36 PM, HD wrote:

> "Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>> On 29/06/2010 8:59 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Hunter has a little tantrum, things aren't going well for him:

>>> No, I really did..
>>

>> Your lie was including yourself in "we". You quite obviously do give a
>> damn about people's personal beliefs, it's all you ever carry on
>> about. Fuckwit.
>>

> No we don't care if someone is a non believer.

My comment clearly isolated fagsnads from the group "we" because "he"
clearly does "give a damn", try reading the thousands upon thousands of
lines he has sprayed all over usenet in relation to atheists like myself
and Gillard. I'm personally quite pleased to see someone in office that
has the guts to openly state that she is an atheist despite bigots like
fagsnads vehemently slandering atheists all over the place, but by the
same token I have no problems with religious people in office providing
it doesn't affect their decision making. Unfortunately in Abbott's case
it most definitely has done, RU-486 showed us all what the risks are in
his case.

> What most people object too are religious atheists who believe that they
> are better and smarter and who want to convert everyone to atheism.

No different to militant religious nuts trying to do the same, only you
see truckloads more of that variety. Either variety is fucked in the
head, religion (or lack thereof) is up to the individual.

> It is the same with homosexuals.
> Most people don't care what they do in private as long as it remains
> private.

Exactly, if it's not hurting anyone else why would it be a problem?
Doesn't mean any of us want to hear about it though.