Make homosexuality punishable byJAIL: A letter for congressmen!

TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]

Jul 10, 2009, 8:08:54 PM7/10/09
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual
agenda and it's not pretty. The hallmark of this movement is that when
you give them an inch they take a foot. It started back when the
Stonewall riots happened and they were trying to fight the
criminalization of gay clubs and the sodomy laws. Well, being the
myopic, Godless, liberal society we are we decriminalized those laws,
allowing gays to gather at their own discretion at clubs and allowed
men and women to do unnatural acts against God in private bedrooms.

Then they wanted to make it so that we couldn't discriminate against
them for being teachers and in other professions, so we passed anti-
discrimination laws allowing them to gain access to our young
children.

They wanted to infiltrate our military and disrupt the brotherhood and
morale of our armed forces, so liberal Bill Clinton instituted the
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

Now they want to infiltrate the sacred bond of marriage and several
states have legalized gay "marriage", and sadly, the momentum seems to
be on their side.

What's next? You seriously think that once the gays have a right to
marry they will be satisfied? Have you not been paying attention for
the last thirty years? No, they will continue to press on, enforcing
the homosexual deathstyle upon society at large...

Next they will demand that schoolchildren be forced to learn that
homosexuality is okay. They will demand that TVs and movies be subject
to a law which requires an "affirmative action" type plan of sorts
which features homosexual couples in a positive light. After that,
they will set their sights on heterosexuality itself and try to
dismantle it by making straight marriage illegal!

We cannot let this happen! We need to stand together, in solidarity,
and demand to our elected officials to take back those rights we've
given them (Remember: Rights are not taken, they are given). We need
to enforce Biblical law so that our children can grow up in a
peaceful, safe environment free from homosexual predators and
interlopers of the American family.

This is why I have drafted a letter that you may write to your
representatives. Send this letter to your mayor, city councilmen,
state senators, U.S. representatives, and U.S. senators. Only by
banding together and making a concentrated effort can we stop the ever-
increasing homosexual juggernaught in its tracks! Here is the
letter....

----
Dear ________ (put the name of your representative here),

I write to you as an honest and concerned citizen. I know that you as
my representative have a responsibility to look after your
constituents. This is why I am asking you to criminalize homosexual
acts punishable by PRISON.

In this age of recession and troubles with foreign powers such as Iran
and North Korea, and the breakdown of the family, can we really afford
to keep dismissing God in such a cavalier fashion? Will we survive as
a society at this pace? The answer of course is no.

This is our chance, as true-blue American patriots and Bible-believing
Christians, to stand up against this cancer that has infected our
beloved society. We need to make it punishable byPRISON anyone who
engages in homosexuality. The goal of this legislation is to ease the
pressure the homosexual agenda has placed on society, causing it to
fracture and leading to an increase in violence, economic turmoil, and
natural disasters.

Of course, the main objection to this would be that it violates the
First Amendment. It states, and I quote...

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of
grievances.

Now some may say this law would be in violation of "Congress shall
make no law respecting an establishment of religion" since it might be
defined as a theocratic law. However, read the second part, the
important part which states "or prohibiting the free exercise therof".
Right now, with our current laws, True Christians™ are not prohibited
the free exercise of our religious beliefs! We are not allowed to put
to JAIL homosexuals like God commands us. This is in clear violation
of the First Amendment.

I am sure you do not want to develop a reputation as an "Anti-God,
Anti-First Amendment" legislator. Of course you wouldn't. Which is why
of course if you help pass this law, you would be protecting our
religious rights as True Christians™ to put to JAIL homosexuals,
allowing us to worship God fully and without the tight restrictions of
the law.

Please note that I am not writing just as a single person, but as a
whole army of True Christians™ who will not stand idly by while the
homosexual agenda ruins our once great nation! Let it be known that
millions of copies of this same letter have been filling the mailboxes
to other legislators around the country. I am sure you do not want to
be the odd one out, fighting against the free practice of religion.

You owe it to your constituents to be a fair representative. You
represent our interests, not yours. So no matter how you personally
feel about this, you must realize that that is not your job, but
rather to properly express the valid views of your loyal, hard-
working, God-fearing constituents.

I await your positive reply.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Yours in Christ,
(Your name here)
__________________

seon

Jul 10, 2009, 8:50:16 PM7/10/09
You are a traitor and just as treacherous as those who caused 911.

AZ Nomad

Jul 10, 2009, 9:42:30 PM7/10/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
>Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

>We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual

You are one hateful little shit.

Larry

Jul 10, 2009, 9:56:39 PM7/10/09
"TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
wrote in news:8585e6b1-5329-4426-9875-
74805b...@n11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Where's this from, Westbury Baptist Church?

I bet Barney Frank is gonna get a chuckle out of it.....(c;]

They got homosexuals right inside their own church every Sunday, probably
standing at the pulpit a good bit of the time.

Too funny....crazy christies...

--
-----
Larry

Noone will be safe until the last lawyer has been strangled by the entrails
of the last cleric.

Larry

Jul 10, 2009, 9:59:04 PM7/10/09
"seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in news:4a57e1cc$0$2816$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

> You are a traitor and just as treacherous as those who caused 911.

Whoa! You gotta be careful of these recently-escaped atheists!...

Go for it, Seon! VENT those years of serfdom on 'im!

He's got the hose pointed at 'im! Somebody OPEN THE HYDRANT!

Larry

Jul 10, 2009, 10:01:10 PM7/10/09
AZ Nomad <azno...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM> wrote in

Leave us not forget the "ill effects" (and body count) of 2009 years of
Christianity...seeing as how we're looking....

How many millions have "died for Christ"...or "because of Christ"?

haiku jones

Jul 10, 2009, 10:18:12 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 5:08 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>
> We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual
> agenda

Deedy we have. Now, instead of wondering Why Are They Like That
And Can They Be Helped about homosexuals, the average
decent American has come to wonder Why They Are Like That
And Can They Be Helped About homophobics, bigots, and those
blinded by fundamentalism.

Haiku Jones

Haik Jones

haiku jones

Jul 10, 2009, 10:25:07 PM7/10/09

What? You don't think our good legislators
deserve the occasional pounding-on-the-desk,
falling-off-the-char, clutching-the-rug,
til-you-can't-breathe belly laugh?

Haiku Jones

TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]

Jul 10, 2009, 10:33:58 PM7/10/09

I GUESS YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY ORIGINAL POST. YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED
IN SCHOOL AND GOTTEN A BETTER EDUCATION. I WAS COMPARING YOU IDIOTS TO
THAT GUY, NOT ME. THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR GAY IF YOU TAKE THE METAPHOR
LITERALLY.

seon

Jul 10, 2009, 10:34:15 PM7/10/09

"Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

> "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
> wrote in news:8585e6b1-5329-4426-9875-
> 74805b...@n11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>>

> Where's this from, Westbury Baptist Church?
>
> I bet Barney Frank is gonna get a chuckle out of it.....(c;]
>
> They got homosexuals right inside their own church every Sunday, probably
> standing at the pulpit a good bit of the time.
>
> Too funny....crazy christies...

And a lot of republicans are closet gay's. Especially the one's who go to
Bohemian Grove.

seon

Jul 10, 2009, 10:31:57 PM7/10/09

> "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in news:4a57e1cc$0$2816$5a62ac22
> @per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:
>
>> You are a traitor and just as treacherous as those who caused 911.
>>

> Whoa! You gotta be careful of these recently-escaped atheists!...
>
> Go for it, Seon! VENT those years of serfdom on 'im!
>
> He's got the hose pointed at 'im! Somebody OPEN THE HYDRANT!

Yeah well he does have the same mindset as the hateful Muslim jihadists. I'd
say I escaped from religion though but atheists will do.

seon

Jul 10, 2009, 10:33:16 PM7/10/09

> AZ Nomad <azno...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE
>> VOte republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
>>>Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>>
>>>We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual
>>
>> You are one hateful little shit.
>>

> Leave us not forget the "ill effects" (and body count) of 2009 years of
> Christianity...seeing as how we're looking....
>
> How many millions have "died for Christ"...or "because of Christ"?

Not to mention the millions of innocent women and children killed in
massacres in Israel or the invasions carried out by Muslims.

TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]

Jul 10, 2009, 10:35:52 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 9:50 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> You are a traitor and just as treacherous as those who caused 911.

YOUR LIKE THE GUY WHO WAITS IN THE LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY FOR GUYS TO
CHANGE AND SNEAKS UP AND STICKS HIS FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND THEN WHEN
YOU TURN AROUND HE SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE AND LAUGHS LIKE ITS FUNNY.
THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR DOING TO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO PAY OUR
RESPECTS TO THIS LORD JESUS AND HAVE TO SEE YOUR TRASH POSTED.

haiku jones

Jul 10, 2009, 10:41:46 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 7:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

CHECK KEYBOARD STOP TCAPSLOCK APPEARS STUCK STOP IF
CONTINUE LIKE THIS WILL BE FORCED TO CHARGE FULL TELEGRAPH
RATES FULL STOP

HAIKU JONES

tirebiter

Jul 10, 2009, 11:02:31 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 10:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

This may be the creepiest case of pinpointed projection I've ever
seen.

---
a.a. #2273

seon

Jul 10, 2009, 11:11:57 PM7/10/09

"TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>

wrote in message

You poor deluded fool. You have just proven to me you are a bigot. Only
bigots accuse people who stand up for the group they hate of being a member
of that same group. Your hatred knows no bounds. You are anti American and
just as treacherous as the Muslim jihadists. Jesus never existed. You may as
well pray to the Easter Bunny or Santa.

seon

Jul 10, 2009, 11:13:00 PM7/10/09

"TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>

wrote in message

You have had no education. You are probably a deluded moron who thinks this
planet is only 10,000 years old.

haiku jones

Jul 11, 2009, 12:02:06 AM7/11/09

Yeah, when he turns up the reverb like that, it's quite
an effect, isn't it?

Haiku Jones

> ---
> a.a. #2273

Syd

Jul 11, 2009, 12:21:44 AM7/11/09
On Jul 10, 10:33 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> On Jul 10, 11:25 pm, haiku jones <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You are one hateful little shit.
>
> > What?  You don't think our good legislators
> > deserve the occasional pounding-on-the-desk,
> > falling-off-the-char, clutching-the-rug,
> > til-you-can't-breathe belly laugh?
>
> > Haiku Jones
>
> I GUESS YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY ORIGINAL POST. YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED
> IN SCHOOL AND GOTTEN A BETTER EDUCATION. I WAS COMPARING YOU IDIOTS TO
> THAT GUY, NOT ME. THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR GAY IF YOU TAKE THE METAPHOR
> LITERALLY.

He understood it, Truechristhole.
That's why he's laughing at you.

PDW

Syd

Jul 11, 2009, 12:22:42 AM7/11/09

Oh, stick around.
I'm sure Truechristhole will eclipse that soon.

PDW

Larry

Jul 11, 2009, 12:31:05 AM7/11/09

> And a lot of republicans are closet gay's. Especially the one's who go
> to Bohemian Grove.

How can anyone, no matter how rich or well connected, be a Christian, Jew
or even Muslim and be a member of a satanic group like Bohemian Grove?

Of course, how can anyone be religious and be a member of a satanic group
like the FREEMASONS, either, but most all of them are....or they wouldn't
be in their position in the government.

Larry

Jul 11, 2009, 12:42:31 AM7/11/09

> Yeah well he does have the same mindset as the hateful Muslim
> jihadists. I'd say I escaped from religion though but atheists will
> do.

Atheists really aren't a "group". If you don't believe in something,
you can hardly make a group out of it. Say I don't believe in car
racing. See my point? It's very hard to join a "I don't believe in
Michael Jackson Nofan Club". Doesn't make any sense...(c;]

You'll get the hang of it and then all this religious noise from the
"witnesses" becomes so transparent you can't see it any more. You learn
to look through it...without seeing or hearing it....kinda like you
don't really hear the fan on the furnace (until it is missing and it's
0C outside) so it doesn't disturb your sleep. Same idea. I live across
the street from a major Military Airlift Command US Air Force Base. We
don't hear massive C-17 transports unless they're right on top of us
with the throttles open. They don't wake us up unless shaking the
house...(c;] Christies are the same way. You learn to not hear them,
unless they are in punching range and block your view...giving you other
options to disuade them.

You just gotta find a Free Thinkers Social Club in Oz. They're great
people and you don't have to wear your NON-belief around on your chest.
You'll be quite shocked they never talk about religion, unless it's
costing them money, that is. Astronomy, evolution is a big topic, earth
sciences, science in general....and politics, of course, is always
forced upon all of us and cannot be avoided if you want to survive.

Ignoring confrontational theists is the BEST way to drive them stark
raving MAD....(c;]

Larry

Jul 11, 2009, 12:54:56 AM7/11/09
"seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in news:4a57fa2a$0$2852$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

> Not to mention the millions of innocent women and children killed in
> massacres in Israel or the invasions carried out by Muslims.

I don't like Jews because they try, quite successfully, to enslave the
rest of us with their stupid beliefs and take over our governments. I'm
sure Oz is not immune. The USA has been totally infiltrated. Standing
right behind Obama is an Israeli Zionist agent called Rahm Emanuel, a
former Israeli IDF soldier and dual citizenship Jew who has no business
looking at anything classified higher than the Washington Post
newspaper. He's Chief of Staff, the man in charge of the White House
and who get to see Obama and who does not. Total infiltration...very
dangerous.

I don't like Zionists because they killed 34 of my fellow sailors in
1967 in a deliberate attack in international waters on the USS Liberty
and the only reason I wasn't one of them is the luck of the draw of
which ship I was sent to after electronics school. 3 of my classmates
died on Liberty. The crew's story and coverup from the Zionist-
controlled US Government is here:
http://gtr5.org/
I just last week met and shook hands with the Damage Control Officer who
saved Liberty from sinking. His son has a new book about it and we went
to the book signing. I'm no friend of Zionists and have lived in Iran
('77-79) and several Arab countries for brief periods. Iranians and
Arabs are NOT our enemies, even though we've done some horrible things
to them in the name of Israel...overthrow their government and install
our shah, for instance. CIA nasty stuff. Aussies wouldn't like
Americans if we infiltrated your country and installed a CIA prime
minister, either....

Israel commits atrocities on Palestinian people every day. Palestinians
have no military, not even handguns to fight back with. So, they do
desparate things...bombs. Get rid of Israel, you get rid of jihad.
It's that simple. They have no choice. Dropping burning phosphorus
balls on little Gazan kids is a war crime of the highest
nature...genocide...and deserves the death penalty, without question.
Why are Jews exempt? Holocaust guilt? What crap!

It's best I'm not allowed to be in charge or Jerusalem would be
radioactive glass.

seon

Jul 11, 2009, 12:58:23 AM7/11/09

"Syd" <pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Just like everyone else with a brain is. Lol

seon

Jul 11, 2009, 12:57:58 AM7/11/09

"Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

Ah my favorite topics right now. Yeah I'll get the hang of it. I didn't mean
a group in the way the intolerant religionists think atheism is a religion.
But your right atheists don't have any set of beliefs they have to follow.

seon

Jul 11, 2009, 1:00:25 AM7/11/09

> "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in
>
>> And a lot of republicans are closet gay's. Especially the one's who go
>> to Bohemian Grove.
>>

> How can anyone, no matter how rich or well connected, be a Christian, Jew
> or even Muslim and be a member of a satanic group like Bohemian Grove?
>
> Of course, how can anyone be religious and be a member of a satanic group
> like the FREEMASONS, either, but most all of them are....or they wouldn't
> be in their position in the government.

I have friends who are a Freemason and a Christian so I don't think
Freemason's worship Satan and crap like that. However if I was a true
sincere Christian there is NO WAY IN HELL I would participate in mock human
sacrifice to a God that God warned people not to worship in my own Bible.
Right now not being religious I don't care if someone worships molleck or
even Zeus but its the hypocrisy I am against.

seon

Jul 11, 2009, 1:22:57 AM7/11/09

"Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

Actually I was talking about the Biblical massacres.
But THANK FUCKING GOD I meet someone who feels the same way about the
horrible massacre on the Liberty. I talk about it in alt.conspiracy and
people like govshill or bdk are like "it was friendly fire" blah blah blah.
I don't like the way Israel treats the gaza strip. Both sides are guilty but
there is no way in hell I'm going to support what it is doing in the gaza
strip.
Oh and I am also glad someone else finally feels the same way about the
treacherous Rahm Emanuel. Did you know he wants to ban people from owning
guns who are on the no fly list? If I lived in America I would be freaked
out. But while I am against those who control Israel i will say it's not a
"Jewish problem" these people although they may be Jewish have a political
agenda. Look at Obama's vice president. He's Christian and a Zionist. But
this has gone waaaay off topic. Oh well I'm just happy there is finally
someone else out there who feels the same way about the USS Liberty.

Father Haskell

Jul 11, 2009, 1:34:47 AM7/11/09
On Jul 10, 10:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

Just getting warmed up? Have another belt,
tell us what you REALLY think.

Meteorite Debris

Jul 11, 2009, 7:26:44 AM7/11/09
Last time that great scribe TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> chipped away at his/her stone
these gems of wisdom for posterity ...

> Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>
> We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual

> agenda and it's not pretty.

The USA has 2 million prisoners. The US is financed by the smell of a
deficit greasy rag. Why on earth do you want to put more people in
prison, people who have hurt no one and done nothing without the consent
of others. Don't you know that the money is needed by the military-
industrial complex to build weapons the world doesn't need. You wouldn't
want to deprive the mega-rich CEOs of defence corporations now would
you?

--

Remove both YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make
you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Don Martin

Jul 11, 2009, 9:44:11 AM7/11/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:42:30 -0500, AZ Nomad <azno...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM>
wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
>>Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>
>>We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual
>

>You are one hateful little shit.

Ah, but did homosexuality _make_ him a hateful little shit, or did he come to
his favorite theme _already_ a hateful little shit? Would coming out of the
closet improve his character? Or would it simply make more people aware of what
a hateful little shit he really is?

-
aa #2278 If you can't be a dirty old man, what is the point of being an old man?
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Don Martin

Jul 11, 2009, 9:44:11 AM7/11/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:02:31 -0700 (PDT), tirebiter <dontsp...@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

Is there some museum of psychological horrors somewhere to which this specimen
could be sent for preservation?

Don Martin

Jul 11, 2009, 9:44:11 AM7/11/09

Let he who hath first smelled _his own_ finger cast the first lurid fantasy.

AZ Nomad

Jul 11, 2009, 10:34:07 AM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 08:44:11 -0500, Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:42:30 -0500, AZ Nomad <azno...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM>
>wrote:

>>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
>>>Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>>
>>>We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual
>>
>>You are one hateful little shit.

>Ah, but did homosexuality _make_ him a hateful little shit, or did he come to
>his favorite theme _already_ a hateful little shit? Would coming out of the
>closet improve his character? Or would it simply make more people aware of what
>a hateful little shit he really is?

If he wasn't bashing gays, he'd be burning witches, lynching negros or
gassing jews. Gotta have a target group when you're as hatefull as TC.

John Locke

Jul 11, 2009, 10:58:35 AM7/11/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE
VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Wrong.

>We have seen the ill effects..

..of religion. Right.

AZ Nomad

Jul 11, 2009, 2:15:50 PM7/11/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:33:58 -0700 (PDT), TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
>On Jul 10, 11:25?pm, haiku jones <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > You are one hateful little shit.
>>
>> What? ?You don't think our good legislators

>> deserve the occasional pounding-on-the-desk,
>> falling-off-the-char, clutching-the-rug,
>> til-you-can't-breathe belly laugh?
>>
>> Haiku Jones

>I GUESS YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY ORIGINAL POST. YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED
>IN SCHOOL AND GOTTEN A BETTER EDUCATION. I WAS COMPARING YOU IDIOTS TO
>THAT GUY, NOT ME. THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR GAY IF YOU TAKE THE METAPHOR
>LITERALLY.

If you're going to call others uneducated, you should make the
slightest attempt to demonstrate that you have at least a sixth grade
education.

You made enough grammatical errors and other logic errors to embarrass
a ten year old with mental retardation.

Hints: "didn't", "should have", "received", "you're", etc.
Disagreeing with you doesn't make anybody gay. It simply demonstrates
lack of ignorance, stupidity, and unrestrained hate.

Syd

Jul 11, 2009, 4:05:04 PM7/11/09
On Jul 11, 12:58 am, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> "Syd" <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And has been for years.

PDW

TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]

Jul 11, 2009, 8:48:17 PM7/11/09

IT'S ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THESE ILLITERATE ATHEISTS POSTINGS!!!!

. I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings
and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages. Someone
may reply, "Then what are YOU doing here?". I'm here because I am
curious, but now I've become shocked and alarmed at the mental
deficiencies of these posters. If this is what America has produced
with respect to education, then we as a nation are going to become
extinct.

seon

Jul 11, 2009, 9:01:46 PM7/11/09

"TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>

wrote in message

I thought he was talking about himself for a second. Anyone would be shocked
at the amount of hatred you spew.

seon

Jul 11, 2009, 9:18:29 PM7/11/09

wrote in message
> [...]

Hey I just understood the irony of this. I drove you away from Atheism and
you and your type have driven me away from Christianity. Lol am I the only
one who see's the humor in this?

Smiler

Jul 11, 2009, 9:26:40 PM7/11/09
Don Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:02:31 -0700 (PDT), tirebiter
> <dontsp...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 10, 10:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
>> republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

>>> YOUR LIKE THE GUY WHO WAITS IN THE LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY FOR GUYS TO
>>> CHANGE AND SNEAKS UP AND STICKS HIS FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND THEN WHEN
>>> YOU TURN AROUND HE SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE AND LAUGHS LIKE ITS FUNNY.
>>> THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR DOING TO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO PAY OUR
>>> RESPECTS TO THIS LORD JESUS AND HAVE TO SEE YOUR TRASH POSTED.
>>
>> This may be the creepiest case of pinpointed projection I've ever
>> seen.
>
> Is there some museum of psychological horrors somewhere to which this
> specimen could be sent for preservation?

Is there sufficient formaldehyde in the world to fully immerse his head?

> -
> aa #2278 If you can't be a dirty old man, what is the point of being
> an old man? Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
> The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

--
Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279
All gods are bespoke. They're all individually tailor
made to perfectly fit the prejudices of their believer.

Smiler

Jul 11, 2009, 9:34:07 PM7/11/09
Don Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:34:47 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell
> <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 10, 10:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
>> republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

>>> YOUR LIKE THE GUY WHO WAITS IN THE LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY FOR GUYS TO
>>> CHANGE AND SNEAKS UP AND STICKS HIS FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND THEN WHEN
>>> YOU TURN AROUND HE SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE AND LAUGHS LIKE ITS FUNNY.
>>> THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR DOING TO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO PAY OUR
>>> RESPECTS TO THIS LORD JESUS AND HAVE TO SEE YOUR TRASH POSTED.
>>
>> Just getting warmed up? Have another belt,
>> tell us what you REALLY think.
>
> Let he who hath first smelled _his own_ finger cast the first lurid
> fantasy.

He's talking about the 'Phantom Proctologist', another figment, along with
Jizzus, of his deluded mind.

Larry

Jul 12, 2009, 12:47:44 AM7/12/09
"seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in news:4a581c6c$0$2802$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

> I have friends who are a Freemason and a Christian so I don't think
> Freemason's worship Satan and crap like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon
Well, between this secret character and the Phallus of Osirus out behind
the White House we call the "Washington Monument" I wouldn't be so sure.

I find ANY cultish organization who's basis is superstitious nonsense and
whos organization has THIS MUCH CONTROL of the most powerful people with
their fingers on the Genocide Button, abhorrant....Don't you?

Why is Freemasonry's secrets and Bohemian Grove cult's owl on my money?

Larry

Jul 12, 2009, 1:01:57 AM7/12/09

> Actually I was talking about the Biblical massacres.
> But THANK FUCKING GOD I meet someone who feels the same way about the
> horrible massacre on the Liberty. I talk about it in alt.conspiracy
> and people like govshill or bdk are like "it was friendly fire" blah
> blah blah. I don't like the way Israel treats the gaza strip. Both
> sides are guilty but there is no way in hell I'm going to support what
> it is doing in the gaza strip.
> Oh and I am also glad someone else finally feels the same way about
> the treacherous Rahm Emanuel. Did you know he wants to ban people from
> owning guns who are on the no fly list? If I lived in America I would
> be freaked out. But while I am against those who control Israel i will
> say it's not a "Jewish problem" these people although they may be
> Jewish have a political agenda. Look at Obama's vice president. He's
> Christian and a Zionist. But this has gone waaaay off topic. Oh well
> I'm just happy there is finally someone else out there who feels the
> same way about the USS Liberty.

Do you know the ET who risked his life in 1967 to put up a haywire
antenna that got the SOS out from Liberty, under considerable fire, to
the fleet....was JUST NOW awarded a Silver Star, one of our highest
honors in combat, because his senator or congressman got interested in
the Liberty travesty and demanded it on the floor of the Congress?

http://intifada-palestine.com/2009/05/29/uss-liberty-survivor-recieves-
silver-star-for-valor/

http://www.military.com/news/article/sailor-awarded-silver-star-for-67-
actions.html?col=1186032325324

seon

Jul 12, 2009, 1:36:29 AM7/12/09

"Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

It rings a bell. Now here's the dead ringer, LBJ saying "I want that ship
sunk to the bottom of the sea" he should have been impeached for that
treacherous statement.

seon

Jul 12, 2009, 1:37:48 AM7/12/09

> "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in news:4a581c6c$0$2802$5a62ac22
> @per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:
>
>> I have friends who are a Freemason and a Christian so I don't think
>> Freemason's worship Satan and crap like that.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon
> Well, between this secret character and the Phallus of Osirus out behind
> the White House we call the "Washington Monument" I wouldn't be so sure.
>
> I find ANY cultish organization who's basis is superstitious nonsense and
> whos organization has THIS MUCH CONTROL of the most powerful people with
> their fingers on the Genocide Button, abhorrant....Don't you?
>
> Why is Freemasonry's secrets and Bohemian Grove cult's owl on my money?

Well the all seeing eye is. I didn't realise Obama was a freemason. Why
won't the republicans attack him on that? they attacked him on everything
else under the sun. Oh wait republican presidents were freemasons too and
skull and boners...

Masked Avenger

Jul 12, 2009, 7:30:14 AM7/12/09

On 11-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

> We need
> to enforce Biblical law so that our children can

be put to death for cursing their parents ...... Exodus 21:17

be sold into Slavery .............Exodus 21:7

be torn to shreds by bears ........... 2 Kings 2:23-24

I'm sure you get the general idea ...... Biblical law isn't that much
different from Sharia law ...... would you be pressing for that too ?

Moron .........

--
MA ....Yoiks .... and away .....

Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity .............
and I'm not sure about the Universe ..........
- A. Einstein

Does Schr�dinger's cat have 18 half lives ?

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Jul 12, 2009, 11:53:22 AM7/12/09
"seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in

Mostly boners. *rimshot*

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication
aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Diploma Mill: a religious facility where minds are ground into powder.

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Jul 12, 2009, 12:11:56 PM7/12/09
"seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in

> "Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message
>> "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in
>> news:4a581c6c$0$2802$5a62ac22 @per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:
>>
>>> I have friends who are a Freemason and a Christian so I don't think
>>> Freemason's worship Satan and crap like that.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon
>> Well, between this secret character and the Phallus of Osirus out
>> behind the White House we call the "Washington Monument" I wouldn't
>> be so sure.
>>
>> I find ANY cultish organization who's basis is superstitious nonsense
>> and whos organization has THIS MUCH CONTROL of the most powerful
>> people with their fingers on the Genocide Button, abhorrant....Don't
>> you?
>>
>> Why is Freemasonry's secrets and Bohemian Grove cult's owl on my
>> money?
>>

> Well the all seeing eye is. I didn't realise Obama was a freemason.

The whacks have quacked about it already (a year ago):

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080216113623AA8S8m6

According to the various scribbles in the forum, he is a freemason; he
isn't a freemason; he is a freemason but not the right kind of freemason;
he's not a freemason, not even the right kind of freemason; he's a
supermegablackbeltroundhousekick 33rd-degree freemason!!!; and ohmygod
he's a freemason the mayan calendar is right the world's going to end.

Then there's the claim that "he's a freemason AND a disstant (sic) cousin
of bush and cheney!!!!1!!!!"

Masons say "no."
http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous.htm

> Why won't the republicans attack him on that?

They're part of the conspiracy, yo.

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Jul 12, 2009, 12:17:12 PM7/12/09
Larry <no...@home.com> wrote in news:Xns9C46A810B3F5noonehomecom@
74.209.131.13:

> "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in
>
>> Actually I was talking about the Biblical massacres.
>> But THANK FUCKING GOD I meet someone who feels the same way about the
>> horrible massacre on the Liberty. I talk about it in alt.conspiracy
>> and people like govshill or bdk are like "it was friendly fire" blah
>> blah blah. I don't like the way Israel treats the gaza strip. Both
>> sides are guilty but there is no way in hell I'm going to support what
>> it is doing in the gaza strip.
>> Oh and I am also glad someone else finally feels the same way about
>> the treacherous Rahm Emanuel. Did you know he wants to ban people from
>> owning guns who are on the no fly list? If I lived in America I would
>> be freaked out. But while I am against those who control Israel i will
>> say it's not a "Jewish problem" these people although they may be
>> Jewish have a political agenda. Look at Obama's vice president. He's
>> Christian and a Zionist. But this has gone waaaay off topic. Oh well
>> I'm just happy there is finally someone else out there who feels the
>> same way about the USS Liberty.
>>

> Do you know the ET who risked his life in 1967 to put up a haywire

> antenna that got the SOS out from Liberty--

This ET?

http://tinyurl.com/l52f6w

Don't let it get out. It's secret.

Father Haskell

Jul 12, 2009, 7:02:31 PM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 12:47 am, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in news:4a581c6c$0$2802$5a62ac22
> @per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:
>
> > I have friends who are a Freemason and a Christian so I don't think
> > Freemason's worship Satan and crap like that.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon
> Well, between this secret character and the Phallus of Osirus out behind
> the White House we call the "Washington Monument" I wouldn't be so sure.

Jello Biafra refers to it as "The Eternal Klansman."

Father Haskell

Jul 12, 2009, 7:06:20 PM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 7:30 am, "Masked Avenger" <cootey...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
>
> <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > We need
> > to enforce Biblical law so that our children can
>
> be put to death for cursing their parents ...... Exodus 21:17
>
> be sold into Slavery .............Exodus 21:7
>
> be torn to shreds by bears ........... 2 Kings 2:23-24
>
> I'm sure you get the general idea ...... Biblical law isn't that much
> different from Sharia law ...... would you be pressing for that too ?
>
> Moron .........

Not so hard on Sharia. Drop your wallet on the streets of
Riyadh, and you can return to it a month later, contents
intact. Isn't that the type of society any of us would
prefer to live in?

Alan Ford

Jul 13, 2009, 12:17:04 AM7/13/09
Father Haskell wrote:

>>> to enforce Biblical law so that our children can
>> be put to death for cursing their parents ...... Exodus 21:17
>>
>> be sold into Slavery .............Exodus 21:7
>>
>> be torn to shreds by bears ........... 2 Kings 2:23-24
>>
>> I'm sure you get the general idea ...... Biblical law isn't that much
>> different from Sharia law ...... would you be pressing for that too ?
>>
>> Moron .........
>
> Not so hard on Sharia. Drop your wallet on the streets of
> Riyadh, and you can return to it a month later, contents
> intact. Isn't that the type of society any of us would
> prefer to live in?

Maybe for the nation of Walletdroppers. Anyone else - no.

--
If you don't beat your meat
You can't have any pudding

Father Haskell

Jul 13, 2009, 2:52:41 AM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 12:17 am, Alan Ford <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote:
> >> be put to death for cursing their parents ...... Exodus 21:17
>
> >> be sold into Slavery .............Exodus 21:7
>
> >> be torn to shreds by bears ........... 2 Kings 2:23-24
>
> >> I'm sure you get the general idea ...... Biblical law isn't that much
> >> different from Sharia law ...... would you be pressing for that too ?
>
> >> Moron .........
>
> > Not so hard on Sharia. Drop your wallet on the streets of
> > Riyadh, and you can return to it a month later, contents
> > intact.  Isn't that the type of society any of us would
> > prefer to live in?
>
> Maybe for the nation of Walletdroppers. Anyone else - no.

Trivial freedoms are such a cheap thing to
trade for peace and security.

Message has been deleted

Father Haskell

Jul 13, 2009, 3:07:34 AM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 2:57 am, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Hey fagot:

That'd be a shock to my steady girlfriend of the
past 6 years.

> We follow the entire Bible,

Including dietary kashruth laws?

> not just the sugar-coated
> verses you recall from your old Sunday school class.

My family is jewish. Never went to shul, though.

> God says that
> queers are "an abomination" and that they deserve to die and spend
> eternity in hellfire unless they repent and stop being perverts. They
> are hardly likely to be our neighbors now, are they!

God is as messed up as you, then.

Masked Avenger

Jul 13, 2009, 5:23:43 AM7/13/09

On 12-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

> IT'S ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THESE ILLITERATE ATHEISTS POSTINGS!!!!
>
> . I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings
> and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages. Someone
> may reply, "Then what are YOU doing here?". I'm here because I am
> curious, but now I've become shocked and alarmed at the mental
> deficiencies of these posters. If this is what America has produced
> with respect to education, then we as a nation are going to become
> extinct.

LOL ..... just goes to show how fucking stupid TRUECHRISTIAN really is
......... typical of these myopic, parochial Bible belters .........NEWS
FLASH !!!! Not everyone posting in alt.atheism is American, in fact, quite a
large percentage isn't .......... so your US Government is powerless to stop
it, even if they wanted to ..........

Masked Avenger

Jul 13, 2009, 8:06:26 AM7/13/09

On 13-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Hey fagot: We follow the entire Bible, not just the sugar-coated
> verses you recall from your old Sunday school class. God says that

> queers are "an abomination" and that they deserve to die and spend
> eternity in hellfire unless they repent and stop being perverts. They
> are hardly likely to be our neighbors now, are they!
>

> Read the Bible before spewing out idiocy like that.

Killing your own children .........or selling them into slavery are sugar
coated verses ???!!!!! ..................man are you seriously fucked up
They ARE part of the 'entire Bible' ........so why don't you follow those
edicts ?
Do you wear clothes of differing fabrics ....... eat shellfish ........these
too are abominations before God ......... or are you a hypocrite who only
follows the 'bits' of the bIble they like and conveniently ignore the bits
they don't like .......... I'm guessing your a Hypocrite ..........

TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]

Jul 13, 2009, 12:27:31 PM7/13/09

Hey fagot: We follow the entire Bible, not just the sugar-coated
verses you recall from your old Sunday school class. God says that
queers are "an abomination" and that they deserve to prison and spend

eternity in hellfire unless they repent and stop being perverts. They
are hardly likely to be our neighbors now, are they!

Read the Bible before spewing out idiocy like that.

Davej

Jul 13, 2009, 12:54:05 PM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 11:27 am, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

You can find lots of rules that "God" directly issued to Moses in
Exodus and yet these rules have NEVER been instituted as LAWS in the
USA. The truth is that we all know that the Bible contains a lot of
rubbish and it is ignored and always has been ignored.

Father Haskell

Jul 13, 2009, 5:43:40 PM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 5:23 am, "Masked Avenger" <cootey...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 12-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
>
> <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > IT'S ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THESE ILLITERATE ATHEISTS POSTINGS!!!!
>
> > . I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings
> > and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages. Someone
> > may reply, "Then what are YOU doing here?". I'm here because I am
> > curious, but now I've become shocked and alarmed at the mental
> > deficiencies of these posters. If this is what America has produced
> > with respect to education, then we as a nation are going to become
> > extinct.
>
> LOL ..... just goes to show how fucking stupid TRUECHRISTIAN really is
> ......... typical of these myopic, parochial Bible belters .........NEWS
> FLASH !!!! Not everyone posting in alt.atheism is American, in fact, quite a
> large percentage isn't .......... so your US Government is powerless to stop
> it, even if they wanted to ..........

You're mistaken to think truechriststain is an American.
Many of us REAL Americans think he's a traitor, at least
to the ideals of the founders.

Father Haskell

Jul 13, 2009, 5:44:43 PM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 8:06 am, "Masked Avenger" <cootey...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 13-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
>
> <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > Hey fagot: We follow the entire Bible, not just the sugar-coated
> > verses you recall from your old Sunday school class. God says that
> > queers are "an abomination" and that they deserve to die and spend
> > eternity in hellfire unless they repent and stop being perverts. They
> > are hardly likely to be our neighbors now, are they!
>
> > Read the Bible before spewing out idiocy like that.
>
> Killing your own children .........or selling them into slavery are sugar
> coated verses ???!!!!! ..................man are you seriously fucked up
> They ARE part of the 'entire Bible' ........so why don't you follow those
> edicts ?
> Do you wear clothes of differing fabrics ....... eat shellfish ........these
> too are abominations before God ......... or are you a hypocrite who only
> follows the 'bits' of the bIble they like and conveniently ignore the bits
> they don't like .......... I'm guessing your a Hypocrite ..........

Those don't count. The entire bible is a polemic against
buttfucking.

Syd

Jul 14, 2009, 1:46:55 AM7/14/09

And against fun of any kind.

PDW

Father Haskell

Jul 14, 2009, 4:17:40 AM7/14/09
On Jul 13, 12:27 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

Odd then that your dead jewish guru was followed by
12 boyfriends and a fag hag.

Father Haskell

Jul 14, 2009, 4:21:14 AM7/14/09

What the fuck is the problem with pork chops,
anyway? Nothing finer at the end of a hot July
day than a plate of barbecued chops with a beer
and garlic bread.

The bastard killjoy god will take my Weber kettle
from my cold, dead fingers.

seon

Jul 14, 2009, 10:03:18 PM7/14/09

"Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote
in message news:Xns9C46721FB67E...@216.196.97.131...

What's the "right kind?"

> Then there's the claim that "he's a freemason AND a disstant (sic) cousin
> of bush and cheney!!!!1!!!!"

But they are.

> Masons say "no."
> http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous.htm
>

>> Why won't the republicans attack him on that?
>
> They're part of the conspiracy, yo.

Or he isn't a freemason.

seon

Jul 14, 2009, 10:04:36 PM7/14/09

wrote in message

> On Jul 13, 4:52 am, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey fagot: We follow the entire Bible, not just the sugar-coated
> verses you recall from your old Sunday school class. God says that
> queers are "an abomination" and that they deserve to die and spend
> eternity in hellfire unless they repent and stop being perverts. They
> are hardly likely to be our neighbors now, are they!
>
> Read the Bible before spewing out idiocy like that.

So when was the last time you killed someone for working on the sabbith?

seon

Jul 14, 2009, 10:05:16 PM7/14/09

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Uh oh if there's anything these Bible thumpers hate more then gay people its
Jews. Watch out.

seon

Jul 14, 2009, 10:05:58 PM7/14/09

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm having pork tonight I think. Yummy.

Father Haskell

Jul 14, 2009, 5:26:21 AM7/14/09
On Jul 14, 10:05 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Have a nice ham and cheese samwich. That mixes meat
and milk, another mortal no-no.

seon

Jul 14, 2009, 11:50:09 PM7/14/09

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It beats green eggs and ham.
But yes I do enjoy my ham and cheese sandwiches.

Father Haskell

Jul 14, 2009, 12:27:44 PM7/14/09

What did LaVey say about all "sins" being sources
of gratification?

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Jul 14, 2009, 7:48:33 PM7/14/09
"seon" <se...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in

Sssshhhh! If he hears you say that, he'll claim you're part of the
conspiracy!

You're not...a...Mason...are you? *backing away*

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Jul 14, 2009, 9:02:36 PM7/14/09
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in

"That was no fag hag, that was his sister!" /rimshot

seon

Jul 15, 2009, 6:01:46 PM7/15/09

"Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote

in message news:Xns9C48BF88BE9F...@216.196.97.131...

And a Jew. And a reptilian shapeshifter. And a <insert crazy conspiracy
theory here>

Father Haskell

Jul 15, 2009, 1:18:57 AM7/15/09
On Jul 14, 9:02 pm, "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian"
<gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:

I didn't mention the goat, though. Simple courtesy.

Father Haskell

Jul 15, 2009, 1:21:06 AM7/15/09
On Jul 14, 10:04 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
> wrote in messagenews:a03e022c-574c-4450...@f10g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...

God said I can do that?

Cool!

seon

Jul 15, 2009, 3:53:45 PM7/15/09

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yep well the Bible does so if you think its God's word then yes, God said
that.

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest,
holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to
death.
Exodus 31:15 I believe.

Oh yeah and your supposed to kill gay people
Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of
them have done what is detestable. They must be put to de

So come on Duke and CB, where are all the slayings? You say you are true
Christians right?

Buikend Biertje

Jul 15, 2009, 6:19:20 AM7/15/09

"seon" <se...@notmyrealaddress.com> schreef in bericht

That means I just have to work 6 days in my entire existance? Cool.
That is what God did. He is like a contractor, he starts working hard but on
the 7th day he starts sitting on his ass. Then you don`t see him anymore.
Then he sends his son to finish the job, who just runs around and talks a
lot
and he also leaves with the promise that he will return, and you don`t see
him for the longest tme.

> Oh yeah and your supposed to kill gay people
> Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both

> of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death

This remark is not saying to kill gay people, but sexually active gay
people.
And it is not clear exactly, if you take it too literally you would kill
anyone who
sleeps next to a woman ;o)

seon

Jul 15, 2009, 6:39:03 PM7/15/09

"Buikend Biertje" <bu...@biert.je> wrote in message

Yep and according to some people this God character is a real estate agent
as well. Is there anything he can't do?

>> Oh yeah and your supposed to kill gay people
>> Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both
>> of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death
>
> This remark is not saying to kill gay people, but sexually active gay
> people.
> And it is not clear exactly, if you take it too literally you would kill
> anyone who
> sleeps next to a woman ;o)

True it doesn't say we should kill people who have homosexual feelings, just
gay guys who lie with other men.
But still why hasn't Duke or CB handed out some biblical justice? or do they
leave out those bits?
I just hope they remember the bible says nothing about having homosexual
feelings. Just acting on them.

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:03:28 AM7/15/09
On Jul 10, 9:56 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
> wrote in news:8585e6b1-5329-4426-9875-
> 74805b10c...@n11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>
> Where's this from, Westbury Baptist Church?

I think you mean the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas. You'd
have to search long and hard to find a more vile den of rattlesnakes
than Fred Phelps and his little cadre of zealots. Anyone that would
protest at the funeral of a fallen soldier lacks any sort of moral
highground whatsoever.

> I bet Barney Frank is gonna get a chuckle out of it.....(c;]
>
> They got homosexuals right inside their own church every Sunday, probably
> standing at the pulpit a good bit of the time.
>
> Too funny....crazy christies...
>
> --
> -----
> Larry
>
> Noone will be safe until the last lawyer has been strangled by the entrails
> of the last cleric.

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:07:30 AM7/15/09
On Jul 10, 10:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> On Jul 10, 9:50 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
>
> > You are a traitor and just as treacherous as those who caused 911.
>
> YOUR LIKE THE GUY WHO WAITS IN THE LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY FOR GUYS TO
> CHANGE AND SNEAKS UP AND STICKS HIS FINGER UP YOUR ASS

Does this happen to you often?

> AND THEN WHEN
> YOU TURN AROUND HE SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE AND LAUGHS LIKE ITS FUNNY.
> THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR DOING TO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO PAY OUR
> RESPECTS TO THIS LORD JESUS  AND HAVE TO SEE YOUR TRASH POSTED.

Public forum, free speech, get over it. If you want to "pay your
respects" privately, I suggest using your e-mail.

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:08:00 AM7/15/09
On Jul 10, 11:02 pm, tirebiter <dontspamme...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Jul 10, 10:35 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
>
> republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > On Jul 10, 9:50 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
>
> > > You are a traitor and just as treacherous as those who caused 911.
>
> > YOUR LIKE THE GUY WHO WAITS IN THE LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY FOR GUYS TO
> > CHANGE AND SNEAKS UP AND STICKS HIS FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND THEN WHEN

> > YOU TURN AROUND HE SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE AND LAUGHS LIKE ITS FUNNY.
> > THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR DOING TO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO PAY OUR
> > RESPECTS TO THIS LORD JESUS  AND HAVE TO SEE YOUR TRASH POSTED.
>
> This may be the creepiest case of pinpointed projection I've ever
> seen.

You misspelled "pinheaded".

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:08:36 AM7/15/09
On Jul 10, 11:13 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
> wrote in messagenews:7b1be14c-938a-44fc...@k19g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

> >> What?  You don't think our good legislators
> >> deserve the occasional pounding-on-the-desk,
> >> falling-off-the-char, clutching-the-rug,
> >> til-you-can't-breathe belly laugh?
>
> >> Haiku Jones
>
> > I GUESS YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY ORIGINAL POST. YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED
> > IN SCHOOL AND GOTTEN A BETTER EDUCATION. I WAS COMPARING YOU IDIOTS TO
> > THAT GUY, NOT ME. THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR GAY IF YOU TAKE THE METAPHOR
> > LITERALLY.
>
> You have had no education. You are probably a deluded moron who thinks this
> planet is only 10,000 years old.- Hide quoted text -

Less than 6,000. :D

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:13:05 AM7/15/09
On Jul 11, 9:44 am, Don Martin <drdonmar...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:42:30 -0500, AZ Nomad <aznoma...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM>

> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus] <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> >>Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
>
> >>We have seen the ill effects after 30 years of activist homosexual
>
> >You are one hateful little shit.
>
> Ah, but did homosexuality _make_ him a hateful little shit, or did he come to
> his favorite theme _already_ a hateful little shit? Would coming out of the
> closet improve his character? Or would it simply make more people aware of what
> a hateful little shit he really is?
>
> -

My guess is that he's always been a hateful little shit.
Homosexuality just gives him something to focus his hateful shittiness
on. Like my uncle always said, "Do away with the gays, lesbians,
crossdressers, different races, and if all you had left were white
christians, then the denominations would turn their hate on each other
again."

Some folks just need their hate to keep them warm.

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:14:39 AM7/15/09
On Jul 11, 8:48 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte
republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:

> On Jul 11, 1:57 am, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
>

> > "Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote in

> > > Atheists really aren't a "group".  If you don't believe in something,
> > > you can hardly make a group out of it.  Say I don't believe in car
> > > racing.  See my point?  It's very hard to join a "I don't believe in
> > > Michael Jackson Nofan Club".  Doesn't make any sense...(c;]
>
> > > You'll get the hang of it and then all this religious noise from the
> > > "witnesses" becomes so transparent you can't see it any more.  You learn
> > > to look through it...without seeing or hearing it....kinda like you
> > > don't really hear the fan on the furnace (until it is missing and it's
> > > 0C outside) so it doesn't disturb your sleep.  Same idea.  I live across
> > > the street from a major Military Airlift Command US Air Force Base.  We
> > > don't hear massive C-17 transports unless they're right on top of us
> > > with the throttles open.  They don't wake us up unless shaking the
> > > house...(c;]  Christies are the same way.  You learn to not hear them,
> > > unless they are in punching range and block your view...giving you other
> > > options to disuade them.
>
> > > You just gotta find a Free Thinkers Social Club in Oz.  They're great
> > > people and you don't have to wear your NON-belief around on your chest.
> > > You'll be quite shocked they never talk about religion, unless it's
> > > costing them money, that is.  Astronomy, evolution is a big topic, earth
> > > sciences, science in general....and politics, of course, is always
> > > forced upon all of us and cannot be avoided if you want to survive.
>
> > > Ignoring confrontational theists is the BEST way to drive them stark
> > > raving MAD....(c;]
>
> > Ah my favorite topics right now. Yeah I'll get the hang of it. I didn't mean
> > a group in the way the intolerant religionists think atheism is a religion.
> > But your right atheists don't have any set of beliefs they have to follow.

> IT'S ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THESE ILLITERATE ATHEISTS POSTINGS!!!!
>
> . I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings
> and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages.

If they did, and there were a law against being "rampantly stupid",
you'd go to jail for life.

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:15:21 AM7/15/09
On Jul 11, 9:18 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM>
> wrote in messagenews:d8c2c156-9b74-4ffe...@d34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
> > and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages. Someone
> > may reply, "Then what are YOU doing here?". I'm here because I am
> > curious, but now I've become shocked and alarmed at the mental
> > deficiencies of these posters. If this is what America has produced
> > with respect to education, then we as a nation are going to become
> > extinct.
>
> Hey I just understood the irony of this. I drove you away from Atheism and
> you and your type have driven me away from Christianity. Lol am I the only
> one who see's the humor in this?- Hide quoted text -

With all of this driving, you'd think I would have a better car. :D

JohnN

Jul 15, 2009, 10:18:05 AM7/15/09
On Jul 10, 8:08 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte

republican=Jesus]" <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I'm just guessing here, but the reason you want the civil authorities
to jail homosexuals is your god will not or can not enforce its own
laws. Is that right? And if so, why do you bother with it?

JohnN

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:20:44 AM7/15/09
On Jul 12, 7:06 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 7:30 am, "Masked Avenger" <cootey...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On 11-Jul-2009, "TRUECRISTIAN[READ THE BIBLE VOte republican=Jesus]"
>
> > <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > > We need

> > > to enforce Biblical law so that our children can
>
> > be put to death for cursing their parents ...... Exodus 21:17
>
> > be sold into Slavery .............Exodus 21:7
>
> > be torn to shreds by bears ........... 2 Kings 2:23-24
>
> > I'm sure you get the general idea ...... Biblical law isn't that much
> > different from Sharia law ...... would you be pressing for that too ?
>
> > Moron .........
>
> Not so hard on Sharia. Drop your wallet on the streets of
> Riyadh, and you can return to it a month later, contents
> intact.  Isn't that the type of society any of us would
> prefer to live in?- Hide quoted text -

Actually, I would prefer that a person would do what I did when I
found a dropped wallet. Pick it up, look at the address on the
driver's license, put it in a small box, and either take or mail it
back to the owner.

I think that you're, at least somewhat, comparing apples to oranges
though. There are so few people in Riyadh that would have anything
of value in their wallets that picking one up would be mostly
pointless. Thieves and pickpockets are quite common in the tourist
areas though.

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 10:21:13 AM7/15/09
On Jul 13, 2:52 am, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Not so hard on Sharia. Drop your wallet on the streets of
> > > Riyadh, and you can return to it a month later, contents
> > > intact.  Isn't that the type of society any of us would
> > > prefer to live in?
>
> > Maybe for the nation of Walletdroppers. Anyone else - no.
>
> Trivial freedoms are such a cheap thing to
> trade for peace and security.- Hide quoted text -

No freedom is trival after it is lost.

Larry

Jul 15, 2009, 12:51:18 PM7/15/09
Jimbo <ckdb...@gmail.com> wrote in news:bfd83d58-1114-4db4-91e4-
13aa28...@a26g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> Anyone that would
> protest at the funeral of a fallen soldier lacks any sort of moral
> highground whatsoever.

Wouldn't be a problem if we'd let the boys giving the 21 gun salute a
little more space to take care of the problem....

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 2:10:07 PM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 12:51 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote in news:bfd83d58-1114-4db4-91e4-
> 13aa28733...@a26g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> > Anyone that would
> > protest at the funeral of a fallen soldier lacks any sort of moral
> > highground whatsoever.
>
> Wouldn't be a problem if we'd let the boys giving the 21 gun salute a
> little more space to take care of the problem....

Sounds good to me. The last time they showed up in my area a
motorcycle gang, the Patriots, or something like that, ran them off.
I saw Phelp's oldest daughter interviewed about a year or so ago, what
a fucking crazy bitch!

Larry

Jul 15, 2009, 3:20:25 PM7/15/09
Jimbo <ckdb...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e69f1362-9eaf-4abd-b621-
35c783...@t13g2000yqt.googlegroups.com:

Have you seen Phelps interviewed by Michael Moore in front of his gay bang
bus...rocking in motion? Too funny.....Moore brought the gays to Phelps..

It's on Youtube and Google video.

Syd

Jul 15, 2009, 3:29:15 PM7/15/09
On Jul 14, 4:21 am, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 1:46 am, Syd <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Those don't count.  The entire bible is a polemic against
> > > buttfucking.
>
> > And against fun of any kind.
>
> What the fuck is the problem with pork chops,
> anyway?  Nothing finer at the end of a hot July
> day than a plate of barbecued chops with a beer
> and garlic bread.

I'm not a pork chop person, though I will have a beer, thanks.
Mmmm.... Beer.

> The bastard killjoy god will take my Weber kettle
> from my cold, dead fingers.

Truly.

PDW

Syd

Jul 15, 2009, 3:32:47 PM7/15/09

truer words were never spoken.

PDW

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 4:25:51 PM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 3:20 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e69f1362-9eaf-4abd-b621-
> 35c7831d5...@t13g2000yqt.googlegroups.com:

> > On Jul 15, 12:51 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> >> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote in news:bfd83d58-1114-4db4-91e4-
> >> 13aa28733...@a26g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> >> Wouldn't be a problem if we'd let the boys giving the 21 gun salute a
> >> little more space to take care of the problem....
>
> > Sounds good to me.  The last time they showed up in my area a
> > motorcycle gang, the Patriots, or something like that, ran them off.
> > I saw Phelp's oldest daughter interviewed about a year or so ago, what
> > a fucking crazy bitch!
>
> Have you seen Phelps interviewed by Michael Moore in front of his gay bang
> bus...rocking in motion?  Too funny.....Moore brought the gays to Phelps..
>
> It's on Youtube and Google video.
>
> --
> -----
> Larry

No, I've not seen that, I'll look it up.

Jack Frieze

Jul 15, 2009, 5:52:42 PM7/15/09
On Jul 11, 11:47 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> Why is Freemasonry's secrets and Bohemian Grove cult's owl on my money?
>

> --
> -----
> Larry
>
> Noone will be safe until the last lawyer has been strangled by the entrails
> of the last cleric.

You have lured me from the lurky depths to ask-has this owl received
beak
extensions and a feather trim about the head and neck to fool us into
thinking it is some other raptor?
--
Jack "Nutria disguised as beaver" Frieze

Father Haskell

Jul 15, 2009, 6:01:06 PM7/15/09
On Jul 15, 3:53 pm, "seon" <s...@notmyrealaddress.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Fucking A. I've got a chunk of 4x4 in the scrap pile.
I'm off to brain the motherfucker who mows his lawn
at 2 in the afternoon while I'm trying to sleep off
my regular Saturday hangover.

Thank you, jesus!

> Oh yeah and your supposed to kill gay people
> Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of
> them have done what is detestable. They must be put to de

Only if one is a "screamer" and makes too much noise,
otherwise, live and let live, I say.

> So come on Duke and CB, where are all the slayings? You say you are true

> Christians right?- Hide quoted text -

Father Haskell

Jul 15, 2009, 6:03:07 PM7/15/09

The 72 doe-eyed virgins you're promised after you cease
sucking wind won't make up for it?

Jimbo

Jul 15, 2009, 6:22:36 PM7/15/09

Have you always talked out of your ass that way, or is it a new talent?

Father Haskell

Jul 15, 2009, 6:32:41 PM7/15/09

Tourists don't count.

Religious commandments can be that way.