How did the spread of Islam affect the World?

Firnando

Oct 9, 2009, 2:58:25 PM10/9/09
How did the spread of Islam affect the World?

The Muslim community constituted to grow after Prophet Muhammad's death.
Within a few decades, vast numbers of people across three continents -
Africa, Asia, and Europe - had chosen Islam as their way of life.

One of the reasons for the rapid and peaceful spread of Islam was the purity
of its doctrine - Islam calls for faith in only one God. This, coupled with
the Islamic concepts of equality, justice and freedom, resulted in a united
and peaceful community. People were free to travel from Spain to China
without fear, and without crossing any borders.

As millions of people embraced Islam, they brought with them the heritage of
ancient civilizations like Egypt, Greece, India, Persia, and Rome. Muslims
cherished these cultures' knowledge and took great pains to preserve their
libraries and honor and the scholars residing in their cities.

Many Muslim scholars traveled to these cities seeking knowledge. They
translated into Arabic volumes of philosophical and scientific works from
Greek and Syriac languages (the languages of Eastern Christian scholars),
from Pahlavi (the scholarly language of Pre-Islamic Persia), and from
Sanskrit (an ancient Indian language). As a result, Arabic became the
language of worldly scholarship, and people migrated from all over the world
to study in the Muslim Universities.

By 850, most of the philosophical and scientific works of Aristotle; much of
Plato and Pythagorean school; and the major works of Greek astronomy,
mathematics and medicine such as the Almagest of Ptolemy, the Elements of
Euclid, and the works of Hippocrates and Galen, were all rendered into
Arabic. Furthermore, important works of astronomy, mathematics and medicine
were translated from Pahlavi and Sanskrit. For the next 700 years, Arabic
became the most important scientific language of the world and the
repository of much of the wisdom and the sciences of antiquity.

The achievement of scholars working in the Islamic tradition went far beyond
translation and preservation of ancient learning. These scholars built upon
the ancient heritage with their own scientific advances. These advancements
were a direct cause of the Renaissance in Europe.

Muslims excelled in art, architecture, astronomy, geography, history,
language, literature, medicine, mathematics, and physics. Many crucial
systems such as algebra, the Arabic numerals, and the very concept of zero
(vital to the advancement of mathematics), were formulated by Muslim
scholars and shared with medieval Europe. Muslims invented sophisticated
instruments that made future European voyages of discovery possible: the
astrolabe, the quadrant, and detailed navigational maps and charts.

Learn about The Real Islam !

http://www.discoverislam.com/gallery.asp?page=1

Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the World !

Correct your information about Islam, The Misunderstood Religion

http://www.sultan.org/

Get The Holy Quran. It is absolutely FREE

http://www.freequran.org/

Useful links

Understanding Islam

http://tinyurl.com/2d4ogd

http://www.muslimheritage.com/Default.aspx

http://www.studying-islam.org/index.aspx

www.islamonline.net

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 9, 2009, 2:03:22 PM10/9/09
On Oct 9, 2:58 pm, "Firnando" <geovani_the_ital...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How did the spread of Islam affect the World?

Well, for one, it stopped advances in Arabic & Persian mathematics,
medicine and astronomy. Islam is the reason the Middle East and
portions of South Asia are stuck at a 14th century level of
advancment.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

"yaako warrior from auz., nz., korea., germany., rsa., usa., sweden, hong kong, canada, russia, china, denmark, uk, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems moslems._.fuck-.goats-like-false.-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Oct 9, 2009, 2:06:25 PM10/9/09

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
niy...@hotmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (nee Layton) is now officially an apostate
and Divorcee - see attached photo of Emily without the beekeepers suite
- she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's preference to bestiality.
- Call Emily Fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_...@hotmail.com
to hear more about her ex-husbands backward mohammadan family -
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

raven1

Oct 9, 2009, 2:13:38 PM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:58:25 +0200, "Firnando"
<geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How did the spread of Islam affect the World?
>
>The Muslim community constituted to grow after Prophet Muhammad's death.
>Within a few decades, vast numbers of people across three continents -
>Africa, Asia, and Europe - had chosen Islam as their way of life.
>
>One of the reasons for the rapid and peaceful spread of Islam

You've got to be kidding. Islam was spread almost exclusively by the
sword.

Olrik

Oct 9, 2009, 4:53:37 PM10/9/09
Firnando wrote:
> How did the spread of Islam affect the World?

Human civilization will have to try to stop islam. Otherwise, we'll
return to barbarism.

Olrik

<pack of lies snipped>

Steve Knight

Oct 9, 2009, 9:55:03 PM10/9/09
<geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How did the spread of Islam affect the World?

Good question. Let's see, off the top of my head, society and free
speech have taken a hit. Media has to be really careful not to offend
you because you get offended by any honest opinion of your
superstition and people will die as a result. There is definitely a
fear of you as berserk, mindless killers for your god. This is a fact.
It has nothing to do with my atheism.

Our security has taken a hit. We can no longer be free to travel
without being forced to undergo security checks, documentation,
embarrassing searches and profile typing. Our civil rights take second
place when it comes to Homeland security. We(US) and other countries
spend billions of dollars a year hoping to protect ourselves from you.

Women have taken a hit. Under your superstition they have no
rights. Nothing.

We all know that someday you will explode a nuclear weapon in one
of our cities. It's only a matter of time. Doing so will certainly
doom your superstition. Unfortunately, the end of a superstition is
historically bloody. You've replaced the Cold War fear. You are so
involved in your fantasy world that the repercussions of your actions
will eventually destroy you. You are fast approaching the 'enough is
enough' threshold.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

fasgnadh

Oct 12, 2009, 3:55:14 AM10/12/09
Steve Knight wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:58:25 +0200, "Firnando"
> <geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> How did the spread of
Atheism affect the World?

> Good question. Let's see, off the top of my head, society and free
> speech have taken a hit.

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

The Atheist leadership's policies were implemented under
the Red Terror, via gulags and executions, the use of
every arm of the state for anti-religious propaganda
and the forced indoctrination of CHILDREN! B^[
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
- Daniel Peris,
"Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853

"Criticism of atheism was strictly forbidden"

"Between 1917 and 1940, 130,000 Orthodox priests were arrested.
In 1918, the Cheka under Felix Dzerzhinsky executed over
3000 Orthodox clergymen of all ranks.
Some were drowned in ice-holes or poured over with cold water
in winter until they turned to ice-pillars.
- John Shelton Curtis, The Russian Church and the Soviet State
(Boston: Little Brown, 1953)

> Media has to be really careful not to offend

It's state controlled by Kim Ill Fuk in the LAST remaining
Atheist tyranny, because the atheist tyrants always

> offended by any honest opinion

> and people will die as a result.

Over 60,000,00 killed in just seven decades in the atheist holocausts,
- USSR, Maoist China, Pol Pots Genocide.

> There is definitely a fear of

> berserk, mindless killers

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats and
# not in a girly way.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/899/Insanity-Wolf-RIP-OFF-YOUR-HEAD-SHIT-DOWN-YOUR-THROAT.jpg

> This is a fact.

> to do with my atheism.

Life in an Atheist State, ask any survivors;

> Our security has taken a hit. We can no longer be free to travel

People attempting to escape the Atheist Workers Utopias were SHOT!

I flew to the US and back two years ago.. that's FREEDOM in
majority theist societies.. even ATHEIST HYPOCRITES such as
ex-Warlord Fluffy prefer it to any Atheist shithole state!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA

> without being forced to undergo security checks, documentation,
> embarrassing searches and profile typing.

Read the history of the Stasi, the NKVD and the Red Guards to see that
atheist is not kidding about what terrifying TOTALITARIAN TYRANNIES,
every atheist regime in history has been.. 8^o ....

> Our civil rights take second place

People are routinely tortured, even crucified..

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#
# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia�s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot�s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/44camboyano.jpg
#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#
# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.

> Women have taken a hit. Under

Atheist states half of the 60,000,000 terrorised, tortured and killed
were women...

Compare that to the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in Indonesia,
or the US, places with FREEDOM, Human Rights and majority religious
societies (Islam and Christian, respectively).. how much better life is
there than under an atheist TYRANNY.. (and they were ALL tyrannies!) 8^o

Nth korea is the last one, and now that LUNATIC Atheist nutjob asylum
has Nukes! 8^o

> We all know that someday you will explode a nuclear weapon in one
> of our cities. It's only a matter of time.

..
> doom
> historically bloody.
> so involved in
> fantasy
> will eventually destroy
> 'enough is enough'

Wot a rant! B^D

A real Chip off the Old Soviet Bloc! B^D

-ex
> Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

- Bigoted Atheist Arseholes Wailing Annoyingly.

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Virgil

Oct 12, 2009, 4:38:58 PM10/12/09
Among the advanced nations, where it was not accompanied by tyranical
revolutions against long established tyrannies, it improved them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satisfaction_with_Life_Index

Mitchell Holman

Oct 12, 2009, 9:57:51 PM10/12/09
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in

> Steve Knight wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:58:25 +0200, "Firnando"
>> <geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How did the spread of
> Atheism affect the World?
>
>> Good question. Let's see, off the top of my head, society and free
>> speech have taken a hit.
>

> "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
> - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior
as a fighter."
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

"For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

"In this hour I would ask of the Lord God only this: that, as
in the past, so in the years to come He would give His blessing
to our work and our action"
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech at Wurzburg on 27 June 1937

"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its
existence we are defending His work. In vowing ourselves
to one another, we are entitled to stand before the
Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing."

-Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because
such a school has no religious instruction and
a general moral instruction without a religious
foundation is built on air; consequently, all
character training and religion must be derived
from faith.... We need believing people."

---Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933

"Today Christians ... stand at the head of [this country] ...
I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to
destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with
the Christian spirit ... We want to burn out all the recent
immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the
press--in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality
which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result
of liberal excess during the past ... [few] years."

The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London,
Oxford University Press, 1942), pp. 871-872.

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost
duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation.
It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our
nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation
of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national
life"

'My New Order', Adolf Hitler, Proclamation of the German Nation
at Berlin, February 1, 1933)

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Dec 27, 2009, 2:10:10 PM12/27/09
"Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ., Korea., Germany., RSA., USA., Sweden,
Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of
fecal stained moslems

Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) can count herself lucky that her
family aren't mohammadans, or her life would be at risk of so called
honor killings because she divorced Leonardo Fabian - see pictures of
the newly divorced new apostate Emily Fabian, UNVEILED - ______ follow
the below link ......

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

Firnando

Dec 27, 2009, 2:13:55 PM12/27/09
Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer
every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Dec 27, 2009, 2:15:41 PM12/27/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
nextsapr...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com

arah...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش

mehya...@hotmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Dec 27, 2009, 7:00:23 PM12/27/09

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 25, 2010, 10:54:22 AM3/25/10

allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
kaled...@gmail.com

arah...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com

www.wassphoto.com

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

[...]

Keysborough Aus.

[...]

Firnando

Mar 25, 2010, 12:12:54 PM3/25/10
Dear atheists, Jews, anti-Islam trolls, Hindus, Christians, Zionists,
Zoroastrians, spammers and the like.

I have tried reading this newsgroup, and I found that almost 90 percents of
stuff on this NG is not stuff I am looking for.

I haven't met many missionaries but I am sure that they do not preach their
religion by attacking another religion. I'm sure they preach by showing good
examples, love and other good things. I don't know if you guys are serious,
or just insecure, cause I don't care.

All I care is that you stop posting nonsense to this NG cause there are
people trying to learn about Islam and they do not like people like you
posting nonsense and using vulgar languages and saying thing without proof.

If you want to convert people to Atheism, Christianity, Judaism, or
Hinduism, please do so in an orderly fashion. I don't think attacking Islam
will win you many converts. In fact, you may even turn people from your
religion.

I am sure that missionaries respects other religions and don't go around
saying stuff about the prophet. I predict - no, I guarantee that this is
going to come back to haunt you. Let me remind you that you are very lucky
because Muslims will not sink to your low level of immorality and filth.

However, don't think that using "Anonymous ip" give you assurance that
nobody will catch you, well don't be surprise if one day a stranger going to
show up on your doorstep and beat the living hell out of you.

Jimbo

Mar 25, 2010, 12:16:01 PM3/25/10
On Mar 25, 12:12 pm, "Firnando" <geovani_the_ital...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear atheists, Jews, anti-Islam trolls, Hindus, Christians, Zionists,
> Zoroastrians, spammers and the like.
>
> I have tried reading this newsgroup, and I found that almost 90 percents of
> stuff on this NG is not stuff I am looking for.

Good, then go the fuck away.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 25, 2010, 4:37:59 PM3/25/10
On 3/25/10 10:54 AM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile
6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in
order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin
dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea.,
Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark,
UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI Dr.

--
*HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM* - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your

Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire

Mar 25, 2010, 5:06:19 PM3/25/10
The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they
think that they have the absolute truth.

As far as the atheists are concerned, they deny the existence of Allah,
thinking that this world came by accident; no creator or controller.
They also think that nothing will come after this world.

Atheism, in fact, is not a new trend of thinking. Actually, it has a
history of antagonism to religion and religious people.

However, modern atheists are different in the sense that they are using
scientific discoveries and new theories to support their disbelief. In
the Qur’an, there are many verses that talk about atheists and
non-believers in general. Allah draw their attention in many verses to
their own creation asking them ‘who created them from a drop of semen
until they became fully-grown men and women who are capable of
distinguishing between right and wrong and darkness and light’. It is He
who created them in the best fashion. Allah says:

“Read: In the name of thy Lord who createth, Createth man from a clot.”
(Al-`Alaq: 1-2)

“Such is the Knower of the invisible and the visible, the Mighty, the
Merciful, Who made all things good which He created, and He began the
creation of man from clay; then He made his seed from a draught of
despised fluid; then He fashioned him and breathed into him of His
spirit; and appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts. Small thanks
give ye!” (As-Sajdah: 6-9)

“We verily created a man and We know what his soul whispereth to him,
and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.” (Qaf: 16)

Also, Allah calls on them to reflect on the universe where they live and
enjoy; He urges them to think and meditate on all the signs of miracles
surrounding them. He wants them to ask themselves: who created it in
such a beautiful system. Definitely, it is not the accident that created
the universe as accident is an arbitrary and blind act. Such variety
around us in colors, in shapes and smell can not be created from nothing
and can’t stand by their own. Allah says in the Qur’an:

“Have they not then observed the sky above them, how We have constructed
it and beautified it, and how there are no rifts therein? And the earth
have We spread out, and have flung firm hills therein, and have caused
of every
lovely kind to grow thereon, a vision and a reminder for every penitent
slave.” (Qaf: 6-8)

“Blessed is He in Whose hand is the Sovereignty, and He is Able to do
all things, Who hath created life and death that He may try you, which
of you is best in conduct; and He is the Mighty, Forgiving, Who hath
created seven heavens in harmony. Thou (Muhammad) canst see no fault in
the Beneficent One's creation; then look again: Canst thou see any
rifts?” (Al-Mulk: 1-3)

“Allah it is who raised up the heavens without visible supports, then
mounted the Throne, and compelled the sun and the moon to be of service,
each runneth unto an appointed term; He ordereth the course; He
detaileth the revelations, that haply ye may be certain of the meeting
with your Lord. And He it is who spread out the earth and placed therein
firm hills and flowing streams, and of all fruits be placed therein two
spouses (male and female). He covereth the night with the day. Lo!
herein verily are portents for people who take thought. And in the Earth
are neighboring tracts, vineyards and ploughed lands, and date palms,
like and unlike, which are watered with one water. And We have made some
of them to excel others in fruit. Lo! herein verily are portents for
people who have sense.” (Ar-Ra`d: 2-4)

In your approach to the atheists, you should start from their own
position and to try to know their faults in thinking. You might find
among those atheists great scholars or famous scientists or ordinary
people and you have to treat them as Islam treats non-Muslims from the
beginning. Good behavior and wisdom can help you greatly to find your
way to their minds.

We consider atheism as sickness and shortcoming in the character.
However, this does not mean that you have to show them disrespect or
violate their dignity. In your Da`wah, you should employ Allah’s
principle: “Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair
exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is
best aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of
those who go aright.” (An-Nahl: 125)”

Now, it becomes evident that it’s the Muslim’s role to call those people
to Islam by wisdom and good admonition. He has to direct their attention
to the marvelous signs of the Creator, Allah, in the universe and in
themselves.

Jimbo

Mar 25, 2010, 9:39:42 PM3/25/10
On Mar 25, 5:06 pm, Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire

<islam_to_replace_amerikan_emp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they
> think that they have the absolute truth.

Actually, the wonderful thing about atheist and secular humanists is
that we have discovered that religion does not have truth at all.

mani deli

Mar 26, 2010, 12:20:45 AM3/26/10
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:39:42 -0700 (PDT), Jimbo <ckdb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

and there is no such thing as "absolute" truth.

Jimbo

Mar 26, 2010, 7:23:15 AM3/26/10
On Mar 26, 12:20 am, mani deli <nob...@rinterlog.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:39:42 -0700 (PDT), Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Mar 25, 5:06 pm, Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire
> ><islam_to_replace_amerikan_emp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they
> >> think that they have the absolute truth.
>
> >Actually, the wonderful thing about atheist and secular humanists is
> >that we have discovered that religion does not have truth at all.
>
> and there is no such thing as "absolute" truth.

I tend to disagree, although "absolute truth" is very elusive.

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 26, 2010, 1:07:17 PM3/26/10
It is an ancient Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire
<islam_to_replace...@yahoo.com>, and he posteth:

> The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they
> think that they have the absolute truth.

We do, and the absolute truth is that truth isn't a matter of absolutes,
it's a process, and the best we can ever hope for is to keep up with it.
You don't do that by placing faith in ancient fairy tales.

Any further questions oh credulous one?

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 26, 2010, 1:11:57 PM3/26/10
It is an ancient Jimbo <ckdb...@gmail.com>, and he posteth:

There are, to be sure, certain established matters of fact about the
structure of the universe as we know it, and all of them systematically
fail to identify any sentient force at work anywhere within it, which
absolutely rules out any current theistic beliefs systems that are in the
public domain from being true. I guess this is what The Credulous One
meant.

Jimbo

Mar 26, 2010, 1:53:54 PM3/26/10
On Mar 26, 1:11 pm, Sanity's Little Helper
<elv...@noshpam.org.invalid> wrote:
> It is an ancient Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com>, and he posteth:

Most likely, and I agree.