Homosexuality *IS* WRONG!

Gerald Nash

Sep 2, 2006, 6:54:15 PM9/2/06
It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

*If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
homosexuality is wrong?

Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Lucifer

Sep 2, 2006, 7:02:19 PM9/2/06

Homosexuality isn't wrong.
There, there is your truth. It is natural, for some people.
(My sexuality wandered from straight to bi, and back to straight again,
currently I would say 80% straight)
Incidentally, do you still beat your slaves and stone people to death
for wearing mixed fibres?
And do you still abominate shellfish?
And there are many, many old gays.

Dysperdis

Sep 2, 2006, 7:11:33 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:
> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Easy. They base their opinions on fact instead of meaningless babble.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Because they don't. Lesbians are already at a lower risk of almost every
STD than heterosexual women, and it's foolish to claim that all, or even
most gay men have AIDS, since the number of gay men outnumber the number
of people with HIV/AIDS, and not everyone with HIV/AIDS is gay.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

How can being male be right, if the human race would become extinct if
everyone in the world were male?

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

Correction: the bible has been clearly translated and interpreted to
condemn homosexuality.

--
"In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact."
Marlene Dietrich (1901 - 1992)

Charlie Don't Surf

Sep 2, 2006, 7:11:35 PM9/2/06
"Gerald Nash" ho ho ho

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Something to do with free will, I think.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

What do heterosexuals die of?

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that
> homosexuality is wrong?

The Bible claims that God 'rested'. Why would a God need rest?

> Finally

Promises, promises.

Robi

Sep 2, 2006, 7:13:21 PM9/2/06

So the fact that very few lesbians suffer from these ailments means
that lesbianism is so VERY, VERY RIGHT? Why does god love lesbians so
much more than heterosexuals?

Dionisio

Sep 2, 2006, 7:22:15 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:

>*If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
>like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Eve.

>How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
>if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

If the entire human race were to become Christian monks and nuns, it
would die out. Therefore, Christianity must be a plague.

>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
>homosexuality is wrong?

It says "Don't lie with men as you do with women." If a woman asks you
if something makes her look fat, give whatever answer will save you from
hurled objects. If a man asks you if something makes him look fat, tell
the truth.

>Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

--
"If Christians want us to believe in a Redeemer, let them act redeemed."
--Voltaire

Budikka666

Sep 2, 2006, 7:33:19 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:
> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

You failed to estbalish why it's "So VERY, VERY WRONG." - or are we
just supposed to bend over and take your unsupported terrfied opinion
in the ass?

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Unsupported assertion. Support your claim that this is the case, then
I'll address why - if necessary.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Well, practice makes perfect. But that was an hilarious
out-of-left-field assertion. Where did this idea come from that
homosexuality is a requirement for the human race? If some god made
us, he also made homosexuals. Why would he do that if it were so
wrong?

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

Men as scared as you wrote that. It wasn't written by any god. And
even then the Torah didn't condemn lesbians. I wonder why? Do you
suppose if the Bible were written by female religious control freaks
that male homosexuality would be fine, but that female homosexuality
would be condemned?

Curious, isn't it, that the Bible reflects not the desires and opinions
of some god, but those of the obsessive-compulsives who wrote it, and
yet here you are swallowing it whole - just like a gay porn blow-job.
LoL!

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

The truth is that homsexuality, considerately embraced by those who
wish to, is not a threat to anyone and it doesn't matter.

Of course, you're entitled to your bigotted,
scared-child-hiding-in-a-corner opinion, but please don't pretend it's
anything more than that.

You should talk with a good psychiatrist about whether you're hatred of
"them" is more to do with your own homosexual latency or with your
religion. Then let us know what transpires.

Or you can support your assertions above, and I'll be happy to show you
where you went wrong.

Budikka

Woden

Sep 2, 2006, 7:57:47 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote in

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Corrected your subject line.

--
Woden

"religion is a socio-political system for controlling people's thoughts,
lives and actions based on ancient myths and superstitions, perpetrated
through generations of subtle yet pervasive brainwashing."

GoDrex

Sep 2, 2006, 8:14:41 PM9/2/06

"Gerald Nash" <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote in message

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

evidence of this?

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

This is a statement/question only a moron would make. If you don't know why
then you are truly stupid.

If everyone in the world decided to take a trip to Niagra Falls there'd be
chaos - but they don't.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
that
> homosexuality is wrong?

The bible says a lot of things that I'm sure you don't follow.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the
priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil
must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to
death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.
(Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus
21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the
coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are
guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the
woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and
thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus
21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.
(Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers,
with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the
God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man
or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to
him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the
Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him
through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you
that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray
by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must
examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such
a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and
completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then
you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put
the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That
town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the
plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn
from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on
you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your
ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and
keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding
night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring
the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall
stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her
unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your
midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved
wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom
you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand
or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or
listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill
him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the
people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he
sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of
the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this,
shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy
13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD
your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and
has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun,
the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.
When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true
that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman
must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy
17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got
into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of
an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to
Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter
of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's
will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take
the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay
their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death.
Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the
consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the
LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any
Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely
die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about
the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs
or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the
gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is
testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only
the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his
voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you
astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD
your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they
try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to
remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who
falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know
whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts
something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give
the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared.
(Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts
desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's
bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they
deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made
but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is
why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned
against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each
other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with
women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other
men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly
deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their
evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives
became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder,
fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers,
haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing
new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to
understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They
are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet
they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage
others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the
census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You
must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with
its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its
equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it.
Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it
up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.'
(Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people
of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant
between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD,
who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who
desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from
the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of
total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who
works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Fritz

Sep 2, 2006, 8:22:35 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:

Because these are what you call loaded questions.
They all start with a false premise.
Like "what time did you start beating your wife, today?"

--

Fritz ...

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 8:23:57 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Gerald Nash
(42h3o...@05bk74zy.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Watch and see. I'm straight, but I'm not a self-glorifying bigot like
you are.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Why is conception right, when most fertilized eggs are washed out of a
woman's uterus during those delightful few days she has every month?

Why is childbirth right when so many fetuses carried to term are born
dead or horribly deformed? There are many more of those than there are
AIDS related deaths, you know. And AIDS, hepatitis and cancer strike
everyone, not just homosexuals.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become
> extinct if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Actually, we could probably use a few decades of homosexuality only laws
enforced in this world, to drive down the overwhelming population
explosion caused by religious whack jobs refusing to practice birth
control because they think it's a "sin".

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that homosexuality is wrong?

Who gives a shit? How can anyone be a Christian who has actually read
the Bible for comprehension?

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the
> truth?

The "truth" for you seems to differ vastly from the actual truth. But
thank you for posting. Your horrid attitude has probably deconverted a
dozen or so readers.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Fritz

Sep 2, 2006, 8:27:28 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:

Are you the first of your lineage to walk upright?

mikejames

Sep 2, 2006, 8:34:08 PM9/2/06
yeah...and after being around for 60 years .. really tired that we're
still hearing the same shit from mindless fundamentalist bozos, that we
heard in our youth. Seems like a lot of folks live the saying
'ignorance is bliss'

fredc

Sep 2, 2006, 9:16:11 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:54:15 +0100, Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com>
wrote:

>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
>homosexuality is wrong?

Fuck all that God shit. Faggots are riddled with, and spread, AIDS and
other diseases so kill 'em ALL.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 1, 2006, 9:41:51 PM9/1/06
> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

You are such an ignorant bigot, bigot, bigot.

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Let's see... Ummmm... I've got it! Other people
aren't ignorant bigots like you!

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

That's not true, and I know you can't prove that it is.
Let's have some unbiased cites, ignorant bigot.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Did it ever occur to you that there could be another
reason why homosexuals evolved? Aside from the
fact that even all heterosexuals don't have children,
why should gays, if they don't want to? And, they
can, if they want to. Oh, I forgot, ignorant bigots
like you don't accept the existence of evolution.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that
> homosexuality is wrong?

And, why should this matter to anyone who doesn't
follow an Abrahamic religion? Though it does bother
a lot of Abrahamic homosexuals who would like to
follow their religions in peace. Of course, ignorant
bigots like you won't allow that to happen.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

How about this for a bit of truth? You are an
invader posting this religious crap in alt.atheism -
a non-religious newsgroup. We don't believe in
your poxy bible and don't accept it as any kind of
truth. If you can't accept that, the problem is yours.
Of course, it is also the problem of many religious
homosexuals due to ignorant bigots like you.
--
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list#1

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 9:45:40 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Lucifer
(wyrd...@hotmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Homosexuality isn't wrong.
> There, there is your truth. It is natural, for some people.
> (My sexuality wandered from straight to bi, and back to straight
> again, currently I would say 80% straight)
> Incidentally, do you still beat your slaves and stone people to death
> for wearing mixed fibres?
> And do you still abominate shellfish?
> And there are many, many old gays.

Excellent points!

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 9:54:34 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Fritz (blo...@joe.dude)

made the light shine upon us with this:

> Gerald Nash wrote:

>> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>>
>> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?
>>
>> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
>> diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?
>>
>> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become
>> extinct if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?
>>
>> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly*
>> states that homosexuality is wrong?
>>
>> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the
>> truth?
>
> Are you the first of your lineage to walk upright?

LOL! I think he still needs that third leg...

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 9:57:08 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed)

made the light shine upon us with this:

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:54:15 +0100, Gerald Nash

Not to mention the crippled DNA you inbred kissin' cousins spread in that
thar South. Mebbe we should start with you, eh Bubba?

-^-

Sep 2, 2006, 10:12:59 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:

Corrected your subject line.

Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.

Most, if not all, young boys who are sexually molested are molested by
homosexuals.

Yet another reason why faggots should be exterminated.

--
-^-

Ben Kaufman

Sep 2, 2006, 10:22:15 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:54:15 +0100, Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote:

>It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
>How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?
>
>*If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
>like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Not true.

>How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
>if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

The human race would also become extinct if the population shifted exclusively
to one sex. The chances that all births would be of one sex are virtually
impossible, likewise, the chances that everyone would become homosexual are
virtually impossible.

>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
>homosexuality is wrong?

I guess they are taking it as seriously as the part about the death penalty
for violating the sabbath.

>Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Because you are a troll?
(uk.misc,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.local.yorkshire,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,
alt.flame.faggots)

Post limited to alt.atheism.

Ben

Michelle Malkin

Sep 1, 2006, 10:26:23 PM9/1/06
"-^-" <-@-> wrote in message
Another cowardly identity hiding troll trying to
start a flame war. This topic is so commonly
used by this kind of troll that it's a waste of time
to even reply to it. This same troll has already
been plonked by me under another 'nym. You
can recognize it by the newsgroups it crossposts to.
It has a thing for uk newsgroups. and alt.flame.
faggots. Very obvious and very unoriginal.

<<plonk>> <<again>>

fredc

Sep 2, 2006, 10:29:13 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 20:57:08 -0500, Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
wrote:

>Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed)
>made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:54:15 +0100, Gerald Nash
>> <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
>>>that homosexuality is wrong?
>>
>> Fuck all that God shit. Faggots are riddled with, and spread, AIDS and
>> other diseases so kill 'em ALL.
>>

>Not to mention the crippled DNA you inbred kissin' cousins spread in that
>thar South. Mebbe we should start with you, eh Bubba?

You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.

We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
"Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
experience of what that is.

Now fuck off, Bubba.

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 10:29:34 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet -^- (-@-) made the light
shine upon us with this:

> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Corrected your subject line.
>
> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.

Cite please. Your use of the term "faggot" renders your claim biased.

> Most, if not all, young boys who are sexually molested are molested by
> homosexuals.

I'm willing to bet Catholic priests rank higher in the statistics than
homosexuals. But then again, Catholic priests who prefer young choirboys
are homosexual, so who can tell?

> Yet another reason why faggots should be exterminated.

I say we exterminate all the vocal self-indulgent bigots in this country
so we can all get a decent night's sleep.

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 10:31:24 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:54:15 +0100, in alt.atheism
<99njo.3...@news.alt.net>:

>It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Yes, it is quite clear that you believe that.

>How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Because anyone who has any compassion or tolerance knows that this is
about attraction. There is no evidence that homosexuals choose to be
homosexual. It is how they are.

>*If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
>like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Yes, HIV is particularly troublesome among homosexual males in the
United States, though it doesn't much bother lesbians.

>How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
>if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

But no one expects everyone to practice homosexuality exclusively. Your
question assumes something that no one agrees would happen. On the other
hand, many nieces and nephews of homosexuals have benefited because they
were helped by their uncle or aunt who had no children of their own.

>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
>homosexuality is wrong?

It doesn't. Bigots lie about what the Bible says.

>Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

I have. You have a dishonest agenda with your questions. I cannot
imagine how anyone who is bigoted against homosexuals, or anyone else,
can possibly be a Christian, so I won't assume you are one or even claim
to be one.

-^-

Sep 2, 2006, 10:34:57 PM9/2/06

Oh dear,

Yet another faggot apologist trying to steer attention away from the
real faggot pedophile agenda.

Faggots want and desire to molest children, and they want us to ignore
that fact.

Remember: "The love between men and boys is the foundation of
homosexuality" they say.

--
-^-

The Chief Instigator

Sep 2, 2006, 10:39:34 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> writes:

>It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

...in your opinion. (When did you choose to be heterosexual? I know I
didn't, but maybe that's because I was born heterosexual and have been nothing
else but that ever since.)

>How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

How about the logical possibility that a small percentage of the human
population might be born homosexual? (It's been observed in a number of
animal species, so why should we be any different?)

>*If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
>like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Why do you close your eyes to the fact that many of them live to be older than
you (and me)? (Free clue: HIV couldn't care less about your sexual
orientation. Engage in behaviors that facilitate its spread, and it'll take
advantage of the opportunity.)

>How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
>if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Is there any fact to support your paranoid fantasy?

>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
>homosexuality is wrong?

You mean the opportunists who use the Wholly Babble to justify their pet
hatreds by dressing it up as "god-approved".

>Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Because you already made up your mind what your "truth" is, and you'll be
damned if you'll let yourself be confused by inconvenient facts...and you're
hiding behind alt.net.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros)

Andrealphus

Sep 2, 2006, 10:41:20 PM9/2/06
In News 0vdkf2lspo964sil4...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed this:

> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> Corrected your subject line.
>
> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.

LOL! Dude, get back on your medications.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 10:41:25 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed) made
the light shine upon us with this:

> You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.

> We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
> "Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
> experience of what that is.
>
> Now fuck off, Bubba.

Don't look now, mate, but you come off like an American Southerner. Shame
on you, shit-for-brains. May your next Guinness be fucking frozen!

-^-

Sep 2, 2006, 10:41:30 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:29:34 -0500, Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
wrote:

>Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet -^- (-@-) made the light

>shine upon us with this:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>> Corrected your subject line.
>>
>> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
>> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>
>Cite please.

In 1992, a homosexual newspaper, the San Francisco Sentinel, published a
column that asserted this: “The love between men and boys is the
foundation of homosexuality. For the gay community to imply that
boy-love is not homosexual love is ridiculous…. Child molesting does
occur, but there are also positive sexual relations. And we need to
support the men and the boys in those relationships.”

--
-^-

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 10:46:02 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:34:57 +0100, in alt.atheism
-^- <-@-> wrote in <ihfkf2hvro5cbu2j8...@4ax.com>:

Not all pedophiles are gay. Not all gays are pedophiles. You are a
morally repugnant bigot, however.

>Faggots want and desire to molest children, and they want us to ignore
>that fact.

What a repulsive lie you have told.

>Remember: "The love between men and boys is the foundation of
>homosexuality" they say.

Who is they? Bigots hiding their evil behind 'Christianity'?

Andrealphus

Sep 2, 2006, 10:46:26 PM9/2/06
In News k1gkf21nim80ufftd...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed this:

> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:29:34 -0500, Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet -^- (-@-) made the light
>> shine upon us with this:
>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Corrected your subject line.
>>>
>>> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men
>>> and boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>>
>> Cite please.
>
> In 1992, a homosexual newspaper, the San Francisco Sentinel,

What makes it a homosexual newspaper?

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/

It says nothing about being geared toward homosexuals.

> published a column that asserted this: "The love between men and boys
> is the foundation of homosexuality.

Who were they quoting?

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 10:47:50 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:41:30 +0100, in alt.atheism
-^- <-@-> wrote in <k1gkf21nim80ufftd...@4ax.com>:

That's not a citation. Provide a proper one or apologize for your
bigoted lies.

-^-

Sep 2, 2006, 10:48:46 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:41:20 GMT, "Andrealphus"
<NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote:

>In News 0vdkf2lspo964sil4...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed this:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>> Corrected your subject line.
>>
>> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
>> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>
>LOL! Dude, get back on your medications.

One of *your* very own publications claimed this back in 1992.

Are you homosexuals now trying to back-track and deny what we already
know to be the truth?

Paedophilia and homosexuality go hand-in-hand.

--
-^-

Andrealphus

Sep 2, 2006, 10:49:30 PM9/2/06
In News gigkf2pk98ke51s4v...@4ax.com,, Free Lunch at
lu...@nofreelunch.us, typed this:

> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:41:30 +0100, in alt.atheism
> -^- <-@-> wrote in <k1gkf21nim80ufftd...@4ax.com>:
>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:29:34 -0500, Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet -^- (-@-) made the
>>> light shine upon us with this:

>>> Cite please.
>>
>> In 1992, a homosexual newspaper, the San Francisco Sentinel,
>> published a column that asserted this: "The love between men and
>> boys is the foundation of homosexuality. For the gay community to

>> imply that boy-love is not homosexual love is ridiculous.. Child

>> molesting does occur, but there are also positive sexual relations.
>> And we need to support the men and the boys in those relationships."
>
> That's not a citation. Provide a proper one or apologize for your
> bigoted lies.

I just searched through the sentinel's archive, there doesn't appear to be
such an article.

Andrealphus

Sep 2, 2006, 10:52:33 PM9/2/06
In News ccgkf252lgd9p8ihn...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed this:

> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:41:20 GMT, "Andrealphus"
> <NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote:
>
>> In News 0vdkf2lspo964sil4...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-,
>> typed this:
>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Corrected your subject line.
>>>
>>> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men
>>> and boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>>
>> LOL! Dude, get back on your medications.
>
> One of *your* very own publications claimed this back in 1992.

I just did an archive search at the sentinel. There doesnt' appear to be
such an article. You'll need to do better than that for a citation.

> Are you homosexuals now trying to back-track and deny what we already
> know to be the truth?

Well, not being homosexual myself, if you're stupid enough to think that one
article, assuming it exists, and your taken out of context quote defines the
beliefs for all homosexuals everywhere, then you're beyong the help of the
medications anyway.

> Paedophilia and homosexuality go hand-in-hand.

Nope. Stupidity and your particular beliefs do go hand-in-hand though.

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 10:53:32 PM9/2/06

A column? An opinion piece? How about some facts? I lived for several
months with a homosexual roommate in college. I learned a few things,
perhaps the most important of which is not to fear them.

Fact: Homosexuals are like heterosexuals inasmuch as they seek
companionship with members of the same age group. Fact: Homosexuals are
often lushes since the most popular places to seek sexual entertainment
is at a gay bar. 21+ in most areas.

Some gays prefer boys, sure. And just as many if not more hetero males
prefer pre-teen girls. Probably more.

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 10:53:58 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:49:30 GMT, in alt.atheism
"Andrealphus" <NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote in
<_orKg.2172$v%4.1...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>:

>In News gigkf2pk98ke51s4v...@4ax.com,, Free Lunch at
>lu...@nofreelunch.us, typed this:
>
>> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:41:30 +0100, in alt.atheism
>> -^- <-@-> wrote in <k1gkf21nim80ufftd...@4ax.com>:

>>> In 1992, a homosexual newspaper, the San Francisco Sentinel,
>>> published a column that asserted this: "The love between men and
>>> boys is the foundation of homosexuality. For the gay community to
>>> imply that boy-love is not homosexual love is ridiculous.. Child
>>> molesting does occur, but there are also positive sexual relations.
>>> And we need to support the men and the boys in those relationships."
>>
>> That's not a citation. Provide a proper one or apologize for your
>> bigoted lies.
>
>I just searched through the sentinel's archive, there doesn't appear to be
>such an article.

There are two possibilities. One, as the defenders of science have
learned when dealing with the liars who call themselves creationists, is
that the quote was completely and dishonestly taken out of context so
that its meaning is completely perverted by the fake Christians who are
using it. Two, as others have learned, is that these fake Christians
will make things up when it suits them. Bigots are evil, but for some
reason they seem to be allowed to hide within Christianity.

cactus

Sep 2, 2006, 10:54:36 PM9/2/06
You are a sick, depraved, indecent, bigoted, unchristian individual.

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 10:56:17 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:48:46 +0100, in alt.atheism
-^- <-@-> wrote in <ccgkf252lgd9p8ihn...@4ax.com>:

>On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:41:20 GMT, "Andrealphus"
><NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote:
>
>>In News 0vdkf2lspo964sil4...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed this:
>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Corrected your subject line.
>>>
>>> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
>>> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>>
>>LOL! Dude, get back on your medications.
>
>One of *your* very own publications claimed this back in 1992.

Provide the evidence to support the claim. It is appears to be made up
or pulled out of context. Either way, the quote, as presented, is false.

>Are you homosexuals now trying to back-track and deny what we already
>know to be the truth?

I'm not a homosexual, but I have no use for bigots.

>Paedophilia and homosexuality go hand-in-hand.

That is not shown to be true. Learn some science before making your
false claims.

cactus

Sep 2, 2006, 10:56:59 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:
> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Fuck off idiot, you don't know your ass from your elbow.

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

That's easy. Decent people understand that homosexuality is not a
choice. They respect people for what they are and how they act, not how
they conform to some fanatic's bigoted, frightened notion of what is
"right."

This means that you are indecent.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

They don't. You are ignorant. Get the facts before you tell lies as
stupid as this one.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Humans are not unique. There is evidence in the scientific literature of
homosexuality in other species. Some recent evidence finds a connection
between male birth order and homosexuality. Maybe you should do some
reading. Overcome your ignorance and look around you.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

The problem is not Christianity - it's false Christians such as yourself
who are full of hatred for anyone not exactly like them. You are a bunch
of fanatical religious fascists. You are so many Jesus-worshiping Taliban.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Here's the truth. Homosexuality has a biological basis, and not just in
homo sapiens. It's been observed in other species as well.

Here's another truth. You are so wrapped up in your religious fanaticism
and bigotry that you couldn't see the truth if it faced you squarely and
forced you to look at it.

You can't deal with the truth. Your face is too weak and you are
incapable of thinking for yourself. If you really were a Christian you
would overcome your moral lameness and learn real spirituality.

-^-

Sep 2, 2006, 11:01:12 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:54:36 GMT, cactus <b...@nonespam.com> wrote:

>sick, depraved, indecent, bigoted, unchristian individual.

Well done! The PERFECT description of homosexual pedophile there.

--
-^-

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 11:01:47 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet -^- (-@-) made the light
shine upon us with this:

> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:41:20 GMT, "Andrealphus"

> <NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote:
>
>>In News 0vdkf2lspo964sil4...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed
>>this:
>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Corrected your subject line.
>>>
>>> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men
>>> and boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>>
>>LOL! Dude, get back on your medications.
>
> One of *your* very own publications claimed this back in 1992.

This cannot be confirmed. If you think it can, post a link to the
article. Then again, don't bother. It's an opinion piece. An opinion
which is not widely shared in SFO, I might mention.

> Are you homosexuals now trying to back-track and deny what we already
> know to be the truth?

I for one am straight. Surprised? Surprised that there are "normal"
people who don't share your self-important opinions?

> Paedophilia and homosexuality go hand-in-hand.

Prove it. Or run off into the dark with your tail between your legs,
moron.

Uncle Vic

Sep 2, 2006, 11:03:57 PM9/2/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Free Lunch
(lu...@nofreelunch.us) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Bigots are evil, but for some
> reason they seem to be allowed to hide within Christianity.

Therefore Christianity is evil.

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 11:05:53 PM9/2/06
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:03:57 -0500, in alt.atheism
Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com> wrote in
<Xns9832CC1B...@216.196.97.136>:

>Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Free Lunch
>(lu...@nofreelunch.us) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> Bigots are evil, but for some
>> reason they seem to be allowed to hide within Christianity.
>
>Therefore Christianity is evil.

Yet there are many people of all religious affiliation or none at all
who are not evil. As far as I can tell, religion doesn't make people
good or bad.

Free Lunch

Sep 2, 2006, 11:08:34 PM9/2/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:01:12 +0100, in alt.atheism
-^- <-@-> wrote in <u5hkf2dkvmj1o1f59...@4ax.com>:

>On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:54:36 GMT, cactus <b...@nonespam.com> wrote:
>
>>sick, depraved, indecent, bigoted, unchristian individual.
>
>Well done! The PERFECT description of homosexual pedophile there.

As you know, it was the bigot who falsely, implicitly characterized all
homosexuals as pedophiles who was properly described as sick, depraved,
indecent, bigoted, and unchristian. Yes, the description fits you quite
as well as it fits any pedophile. Are you telling us that you are one?

William T. Goat

Sep 2, 2006, 11:17:28 PM9/2/06

Gerald Nash wrote:
> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

<snip>

This is "Gerald Nash"'s complete usenet posting history:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=&enc_author=8883kRcAAADn3tioSeV2IIJbqLzLKdFZNXUj1ZJSsQEOqM2MFfyYdA&hl=en&filter=0

--Billy

David Schwartz

Sep 2, 2006, 11:31:35 PM9/2/06
Gerald Nash wrote:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Why is it wrong?

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Easily.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

You might die young if you share needles with other patients getting
flu shots, does this mean it is wrong to share needles, other than the
risk of spreading disease? In other words, does the fact that sharing
needles increases one's risk of disease mean that sharing needles is
somehow wrong, other than its cause for disease?

In other words, the fact that something has bad consequences is not
evidence that something is wrong in any way other than it causes those
exact consquences.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

If everyone in the world were to become celibate priests, the human
race would die off. If everyone in the world were to become a doctor,
the human race would die off.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

The bible equally clearly states that the penalty for failing to
observe the sabbath is death.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Are you trolling?

DS

Mike Dundee

Sep 3, 2006, 12:06:01 AM9/3/06

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Let's see.
So is lying, stealing, cheating, gossiping, fornication, gluttony, adultery,
harming children, taking the Lord's name in vain...the list goes on and on.

As a born again Christian, while i agree it is wrong, I really wish people
would talk about ALL sin to help people realize they are lost, not just
homosexuality.
Fundamentalists get hammered for obsessing about sex, and rightfully so.

My former Pastor would decry smoking, homosexuality and abortion \
while gossiping about other members of our church and while he sat and
ate like there was no tomorrow. Gossip and gluttony are sins too.

Sin is sin is sin. No one sin is worse than another, and ANY unforgiven
sin will be dealt with, not just one or two.

Move on.

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?
>

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

That's not a valid argument. There are many many heterosexuals dying young
of AIDS, hepatitus and Cancer. None of these are "gay" diseases.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

That much is obvious.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that
> homosexuality is wrong?

They can't.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

This is the truth. Fundamentalists need to focus on witnessing to others
about salvation
and stop picking out one or two sins to hammer on.

Mike Dundee

Sep 3, 2006, 12:21:42 AM9/3/06

"Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> A column? An opinion piece? How about some facts? I lived for several
> months with a homosexual roommate in college. I learned a few things,
> perhaps the most important of which is not to fear them.
>
> Fact: Homosexuals are like heterosexuals inasmuch as they seek
> companionship with members of the same age group. Fact: Homosexuals are
> often lushes since the most popular places to seek sexual entertainment
> is at a gay bar. 21+ in most areas.
>
> Some gays prefer boys, sure. And just as many if not more hetero males
> prefer pre-teen girls. Probably more.
>
> --
> Uncle Vic
> aa Atheist #2011
> Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
> chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.
> Member: Intensional misspellingg club.

Vic

Very good observation.
While I believe homosexual behaviour to be sinful, and I know you will not
like
me for saying so, your statements are true.
I live in a rural area and nearly every week I read a story in the local
paper about
some guy getting busted for having sex with a pre-teen or teenage girl.
Occasionally
I see a story about a man getting busted for having sex with a boy, but the
former
is much more frequent than the latter.
It's unfortunate that so many refuse to take off the blinders and admit that
pedophilia
is percentage wise, more of a heterosexual problem.
Now, it's entirely possible that stats are different in different areas, but
where I live
it's what I cited above. I approve of neither and think both homosexuals and
heterosexuals that engage in sex with children should be dealt with swiftly
and
appropriately and sent to prison.

torresD

Sep 3, 2006, 12:23:04 AM9/3/06

Uncle Vic

Sep 3, 2006, 12:39:51 AM9/3/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Mike Dundee
(no...@nunya.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

I agree, pedophilia is immoral and should be punished accordingly.
Singling out homosexual men for this crime is also immoral, as it is
committed more often by suburban heterosexual males that are not getting
enough at home.

Jordan

Sep 3, 2006, 1:05:48 AM9/3/06
Gerald Nash wrote:
> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

I'm not a homosexual, and I don't see it as "wrong."

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

I do not believe that this statement is factually true. Furthermore,
while AIDS and hepatitis, being contagious diseases, can be transmitted
sexually, cancer does not appear to be sexually transmissible and hence
would have no logical correlation to one's sexual practices.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

You're assuming that something cannot be right unless it would be a
good idea for everyone to do it. This does not follow, even from the
Kantian moral imperative, since specialization is possible.

There is good reason to believe that the original biological function
of homosexuality was to harness the power of sexual pleasure in forming
affinitive bonds between members of the same sex, since that is the
purpose that it serves in bonobos, our closest relatives, and in many
other animal species. Such bonds help enable a larger and more
peaceful social order, which is evolutionarily advantageous -- it is
why, for instance, bonobo tribes are more internally peaceful than
chimpanzee tribes.

Once humans comprehended paternity and male humans began preferentially
helping their own offspring, another advantage of homosexuality was
that if a certain percentage of a hunter-gatherer band was composed of
male homosexuals, they would make their own surplus production
available to the band as the whole as a reserve source of aid, rather
than favoring their own offspring. (At most they would favore the
offspring of their siblings, which given the small size of a H-G band
would be the majority of the children).

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

The Bible clearly says that the essence of being a Christian is belief
in and an appeal to the forgiveness of Jesus Christ, and that this
transcends any sexual misdeeds. So even if we assume that
homosexuality is morally wrong (I don't), Jesus clearly disagrees with
you.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

I just did.

- Jordan

Jordan

Sep 3, 2006, 1:09:29 AM9/3/06
-^- wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> Corrected your subject line.
>
> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.

Many hetrosexuals have sexual relations with girls under the age of
consent.

> Most, if not all, young boys who are sexually molested are molested by
> homosexuals.

Most, if not all, young girls who are sexually molested are molested by
hetrosexual men. Furthermore, _all_ young girls who become pregnant as
the result of statutory rape do so as the result of such rape by _men_.

> Yet another reason why faggots should be exterminated.

Yet another reason why one should be aware that humans as a whole are
imperfectly moral.

- Jordan

Dysperdis

Sep 3, 2006, 1:52:40 AM9/3/06
Michelle Malkin wrote:

> Did it ever occur to you that there could be another
> reason why homosexuals evolved?

*psst*
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6519

"Survival of genetic homosexual traits explained"

--
"In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact."
Marlene Dietrich (1901 - 1992)
t(^_^t)
http://www.geocities.com/dysperdis/

cactus

Sep 3, 2006, 1:57:25 AM9/3/06
I was referring to the nut case who loves the sin but hates the sinner.

Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian

Sep 3, 2006, 1:59:44 AM9/3/06
Gerald Nash:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

YOU are wrong.

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

No problem with that. I just do. And no, I'm not a homosexual (or maybe I'm
a bisexual with 99 % hetero-preference and haven't met any male who could
attract me emotionally - it's theoretically possible...).

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

It is right, and your lies will not help you.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

As you cling to the morontheist lies that homo/hetero is 1. a binary
question, either fully yes or fully no and 2. either all humans at once can
be homo or all can be hetero, all you need is to learn what it's really all
about.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that homosexuality is wrong?

As the babble clearly says that as a christian you shall "love god and love
your neighbor, that's the only thing that counts", you better sit down for
a while and _read_ your book.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Because morontheists like you want a "truth" that confirms their bigotry,
and reality refuses to reshape itself just because you numbnuts can't
accept your own homosexuality. Just try that out with another idea - claim
for a while that "the world just can't accept the truth that the moon is a
cube and not a (rough) sphere" and see if the moon becomes a cube.

Bottom line: Good job. You totally showed what braindead morons you fundies
are. More ammo for "us unbelievers" to use in destroying your cults.

--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove, and gifts with gifts requite;
But men shall mocking with mockery answer, and fraud with falsehood meet."

My personal judgment of monotheism:
http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus

johac

Sep 3, 2006, 2:07:39 AM9/3/06
In article <99njo.3...@news.alt.net>,
Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Not all are bigots like apparently you are.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Wrong. Many of these diseases are preventable. Heterosexuals die from
STDs too.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Not everyone is homosexual.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

Many don't care what Christians say, and many Christians don't care
about sexual orientation.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Why do you post so many lies?
--
John Hachmann aa #1782

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
-Voltaire

Contact - Throw a .net over the .com

No One

Sep 3, 2006, 2:40:08 AM9/3/06
Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> writes:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Nonesense. There is nothing "wrong" just because it might not be
something you'd like to do.

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Easy. If you meet a few typical ones (and find out that usually they
are very nice people), you just might start realizing how you've been
hoodwinked by propaganda.

If the only people you think are gay are those into leather/S&M/B&D,
you are getting a very distorted impression.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

You are very misinformed. Most do not "die young."

Don't expect a google search to turn up much - you'll most likely find
various hate sites and a few references to discredited "research" by
Paul Cameron, who apparently tried to estimate the lifespan of gays by
looking at the obituary sections of various gay magazines where the
obituaries were generally for political activists. Given when the
gay-rights movement started (it started around 1965 but took some time
to really get going), you aren't going to have many really old gay
activists - most political activists start in college, with relatively
vew gay activists over 20 years old in 1965.

Douglas Berry

Sep 3, 2006, 2:52:45 AM9/3/06
What's so funny about peace, love and Gerald Nash
<42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> posting the following on Sat, 2 Sep 2006
23:54:15 +0100 iin alt.atheism?

>It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Because yopu say so?

>How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

Because we can think, observe, and read.

>*If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases
>like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

Hep takes out a lot of people, as does cancer. AIDS affects more
straights worldwide than gays. And we all are going to die someday.

>How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
>if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Ah, but no one is saying that. In fact, having a small minority
population that doesn't breed might be an evolutionary advantage.
Since we are talking about 3-5% of the adult population being
exclusively homosexual, it makes no difference in the survival of the
species. Hell, close to 15% of adults of child-bearing age can't
reproduce for one reason or the other, and we're in no danger of
failing as a species.

>And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
>homosexuality is wrong?

The Bible says that men should stay virgins. How's that going to work
for human survival?

>Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

I just did.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

Douglas Berry

Sep 3, 2006, 2:55:03 AM9/3/06
What's so funny about peace, love and fredc <dead@fred's.bed> posting
the following on Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:29:13 +0100 iin alt.atheism?

>You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.

I'm so sorry!

>We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
>"Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
>experience of what that is.

Little one, I would break you in two.

Tuco Ramirez

Sep 3, 2006, 3:12:40 AM9/3/06

Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed) made

> the light shine upon us with this:
>
> > You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.
> >
> > We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
> > "Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
> > experience of what that is.
> >
> > Now fuck off, Bubba.
>
> Don't look now, mate, but you come off like an American Southerner.

Good old Uncle Vic is a prejudiced bigot! Who would have thought?
I'll be waiting for your rationalization. I am sure it's a good one.

cactus

Sep 3, 2006, 3:20:55 AM9/3/06
Dysperdis wrote:
> Michelle Malkin wrote:
>
>> Did it ever occur to you that there could be another
>> reason why homosexuals evolved?
>
> *psst*
> http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6519
>
> "Survival of genetic homosexual traits explained"

Fascinating article, thank you for posting it.

It won't do any good though, unless the pig-headed bigots prove willing
to read and learn from good science.

Dysperdis

Sep 3, 2006, 3:44:48 AM9/3/06

Oh, I've learned not to waste resources on trolls. I'm posting this for
those people here who may actually find it interesting or useful.

Lars Eighner

Sep 3, 2006, 5:25:21 AM9/3/06
In our last episode,
<99njo.3...@news.alt.net>,
the lovely and talented Gerald Nash
broadcast on alt.politics.homosexuality:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of diseases

> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

They don't. It's a lie.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

If everyone in world became plumbers and no one did any farming the human
race would become extinct.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states that
> homosexuality is wrong?

A good question. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to be a christian.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

You can't handle the truth.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> <http://myspace.com/larseighner>
"With a heavy dose of fear and violence, and a lot of money for projects,

John Baker

Sep 3, 2006, 5:45:11 AM9/3/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:12:59 +0100, -^- <-@-> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>Corrected your subject line.
>
>Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
>boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
>

>Most, if not all, young boys who are sexually molested are molested by
>homosexuals.
>

>Yet another reason why faggots should be exterminated.

Actually, I think we should exterminate the Christians.

But there aren't enough lions to get the job done.

tony bennett

Sep 3, 2006, 7:15:12 AM9/3/06
So you slept with a man last nite and the pair of you enjoyed engaging in
the most severe of unnatural acts.
Now in the grim light of day you feel remorsefull.

get over it.

Well you will once you go on the pull again.

"Gerald Nash" <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote in message

Lucifer

Sep 3, 2006, 7:26:12 AM9/3/06

Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Fritz (blo...@joe.dude)

> made the light shine upon us with this:
>
> > Gerald Nash wrote:
> >
> >> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
> >>
> >> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?
> >>
> >> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> >> diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?
> >>
> >> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become
> >> extinct if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?
> >>
> >> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly*
> >> states that homosexuality is wrong?
> >>
> >> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the
> >> truth?
> >
> > Are you the first of your lineage to walk upright?
> >

> LOL! I think he still needs that third leg...

Hehe..I have a third elg, or, at least that's what it can be mistaken
for
(Apologies all, but that was on a silver platter)

Don Kresch

Sep 3, 2006, 8:04:01 AM9/3/06
In alt.atheism On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:34:57 +0100, -^- <-@-> let us
all know that:

Troll.

Don
---
aa #51, Knight of BAAWA, DNRC o-, Member of the [H]orde
Atheist Minister for St. Dogbert.

"No being is so important that he can usurp the rights of another"
Picard to Data/Graves "The Schizoid Man"

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Sep 3, 2006, 9:16:59 AM9/3/06

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?
>
> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?
>
> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?
>
> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that
> homosexuality is wrong?
>
> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

SEX IS BAD, BUT MURDER?, HEY THAT'S PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE WITH THE LOVING,
CARING SKY PIXIE. Why is the christian god such a COLD-HEARTED BASTARD?

Deuteronomy 22:
23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he
sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and
stone them to death-the girl because she was in a town and did not scream
for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge
the evil from among you.

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Sep 3, 2006, 9:17:48 AM9/3/06
> Yet another faggot apologist trying to steer attention away from the
> real faggot pedophile agenda.
>
> Faggots want and desire to molest children, and they want us to ignore
> that fact.
>
> Remember: "The love between men and boys is the foundation of
> homosexuality" they say.

talking about catholic priests again are you?

*nemo*

Sep 3, 2006, 9:29:18 AM9/3/06
In article <99njo.3...@news.alt.net>,
Gerald Nash <42h3o...@05bk74zy.com> wrote:

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

Homosexuality is a fact of life. If you can't deal with that, too
fucking bad.

--
Nemo - EAC Commissioner for Bible Belt Underwater Operations.
Atheist #1331 (the Palindrome of doom!)

Mark Stahl

Sep 3, 2006, 10:04:21 AM9/3/06

"Mike Dundee" <no...@nunya.com> wrote in message

> Vic
>
> Very good observation.
> While I believe homosexual behaviour to be sinful, and I know you will not
> like
> me for saying so,

You sound reasonable in the rest of your post. Why do you believe this, when
it makes no logical sense?

Budikka666

Sep 3, 2006, 10:09:15 AM9/3/06
-^- wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 22:26:23 -0400, "Michelle Malkin"
> <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >"-^-" <-@-> wrote in message

> >> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Corrected your subject line.
> >>
> >> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and

> >> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
> >>
> >> Most, if not all, young boys who are sexually molested are molested by
> >> homosexuals.
> >>
> >> Yet another reason why faggots should be exterminated.
> >>
> >> --
> >> -^-
> >Another cowardly identity hiding troll trying to
> >start a flame war. This topic is so commonly
> >used by this kind of troll that it's a waste of time
> >to even reply to it. This same troll has already
> >been plonked by me under another 'nym. You
> >can recognize it by the newsgroups it crossposts to.
> >It has a thing for uk newsgroups. and alt.flame.
> >faggots. Very obvious and very unoriginal.
> >
> ><<plonk>> <<again>>
>
> Oh dear,

> Yet another faggot apologist trying to steer attention away from the
> real faggot pedophile agenda.
>
> Faggots want and desire to molest children, and they want us to ignore
> that fact.
>
> Remember: "The love between men and boys is the foundation of
> homosexuality" they say.

We understand why you cannot support your argument - it's lies. What
*you* don't understand is that you now sound like you're another sex
pervert who needs serious psychiatric attention. But until you
identify yourself and admit you have a problem, no one can help you.

Budikka

Budikka666

Sep 3, 2006, 10:11:38 AM9/3/06
-^- wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:41:20 GMT, "Andrealphus"
> <NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote:
>
> >In News 0vdkf2lspo964sil4...@4ax.com,, -^- at -@-, typed this:

> >> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:57:47 GMT, Woden <wo...@charter.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Corrected your subject line.
> >>
> >> Many faggots admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and
> >> boys is the foundation of homosexuality" they say.
> >
> >LOL! Dude, get back on your medications.
>
> One of *your* very own publications claimed this back in 1992.
>
> Are you homosexuals now trying to back-track and deny what we already
> know to be the truth?
>
> Paedophilia and homosexuality go hand-in-hand.

Don't you mean "penis in anus"? Why is it that you cannot bring
yourself to admit what your problem really is? Why hide behind little
boys? That's speaks volumes about you.

Budikka

Budikka666

Sep 3, 2006, 10:14:54 AM9/3/06

You have to wonder why the fundies are not questioning why their god
*designed* homosexuality into the equation, don't you? It's found
throughout nature. It's not just a Homo sapiens trait.

Budikka

Dionisio

Sep 3, 2006, 10:23:34 AM9/3/06
Charlie Don't Surf wrote:

>The Bible claims that God 'rested'. Why would a God need rest?

That's a translation thing. The Hebrew literally translates as "to
cease/desist." Now since God was ceasing labor, that got translated as
"resting."

There's also the backstory of a certain religion's leaders not wanting
folks to think that God was done with the Earth. So, "rest" it was.

--
"If Christians want us to believe in a Redeemer, let them act redeemed."
--Voltaire

Dionisio

Sep 3, 2006, 10:27:13 AM9/3/06
Fritz wrote:

>Gerald Nash wrote:

[snip]

>Are you the first of your lineage to walk upright?

You think he's walking upright?

Dionisio

Sep 3, 2006, 10:30:04 AM9/3/06
fredc wrote:

>Fuck all that God shit. Faggots are riddled with, and spread, AIDS and
>other diseases so kill 'em ALL.

I need to paraphrase Dr. Strangelove: "Mein Furher, I can talk!"

(Naturally, this will bomb.)

Dionisio

Sep 3, 2006, 10:32:54 AM9/3/06
fredc wrote:

>We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
>"Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
>experience of what that is.

Oohhh... He's offering hand jobs!

Son of Discord

Sep 3, 2006, 10:37:56 AM9/3/06
In alt.atheism Free Lunch shared this wisdom:

>On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:03:57 -0500, in alt.atheism
>Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com> wrote in
><Xns9832CC1B...@216.196.97.136>:
>>Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Free Lunch
>>(lu...@nofreelunch.us) made the light shine upon us with this:
>>
>>> Bigots are evil, but for some
>>> reason they seem to be allowed to hide within Christianity.
>>
>>Therefore Christianity is evil.
>
>Yet there are many people of all religious affiliation or none at all
>who are not evil. As far as I can tell, religion doesn't make people
>good or bad.

No, but it's self-delusion -- which is never a good thing, no matter
how one tries to spin it. It also provides a basis for justification
of "evil" acts and crimes, which are often themselves based on
religious delusions.

People are entitled to believe whatever they like, but almost ALL
religious doctrines are based on oppression and hatred -- and blindly
following said doctrines, such as those of the judeo-christer cults,
invariably lead to destructive consequences.

"Son of Discord"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
" . . The bible is crap, people who believe it
are idiots, and blasphemy is a victimless
crime because the whole fetid pile of
christianic mythology is a ficticious crock of shit."
-Stix, undefeated former Warlord of the BAAWA
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mike Dundee

Sep 3, 2006, 10:36:33 AM9/3/06

"Mark Stahl" <st...@nospam.aecom.yu.edu> wrote in message

It makes sense in the fact that it is made clear in God's Word, the Bible. I
know that
will make me even less popular, but it is my belief. I don't want a flame
war, and so
I say it with reluctance, as I know this is what the trolls do, and I am not
a troll.

Dionisio

Sep 3, 2006, 10:41:32 AM9/3/06
Uncle Vic wrote:

>Don't look now, mate, but you come off like an American Southerner. Shame
>on you, shit-for-brains. May your next Guinness be fucking frozen!

Actually, a Guinness slushie is quite delightful on a hot summer day.
All it takes is the Guinness, a thermally stable blender (the Juiceman's
stainless steel container is ideal for this), some liquid nitrogen, and
a nice pair of oven mits. Timing is essential to avoid "over froth," but
once you get that down it's brain freeze central! (Toss in some
Chartreuse and not only won't you mind, folks will think it's a product
of 7-11.)

Free Lunch

Sep 3, 2006, 10:49:26 AM9/3/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:36:33 GMT, in alt.atheism
<RLBKg.5777$yO7....@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>:

>"Mark Stahl" <st...@nospam.aecom.yu.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mike Dundee" <no...@nunya.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Vic
>>>
>>> Very good observation.
>>> While I believe homosexual behaviour to be sinful, and I know you will
>>> not like
>>> me for saying so,
>>
>> You sound reasonable in the rest of your post. Why do you believe this,
>> when it makes no logical sense?
>
>It makes sense in the fact that it is made clear in God's Word, the Bible.

Except that you are adding a lot to the Bible to get it to support your
anti-gay rhetoric. Notice that Jesus was much more concerned about
divorce. Why don't the anti-gay bigots spend their time dealing with a
real problem that makes so many kids suffer, rather than trying to focus
on something like gays?

>I know that will make me even less popular, but it is my belief.

Yes, it appears that your belief is that you should selectively
cherry-pick commands from the Bible and ignore all the commands that are
inconvenient for you.

>I don't want a flame war, and so
>I say it with reluctance, as I know this is what the trolls do, and I am not
>a troll.

No, you are a bigot, a morally corrupt mockery of Jesus's teachings. I'm
tired of fake Christians using the Bible to support their hatred and
bigotry.

Son of Discord

Sep 3, 2006, 11:03:57 AM9/3/06
In alt.atheism fredc shared this wisdom:

>On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 20:57:08 -0500, Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed)

>>made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> Fuck all that God shit. Faggots are riddled with, and spread, AIDS and
>>> other diseases so kill 'em ALL.
>>>

>>Not to mention the crippled DNA you inbred kissin' cousins spread in that
>>thar South. Mebbe we should start with you, eh Bubba?

>You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.
>

>We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
>"Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
>experience of what that is.
>

>Now fuck off, Bubba.

For starters, he's an atheist in an atheist newsgroup -- YOU don't get
the luxury of telling HIM to "fuck off", fuck-puddle.

Second, that's some pretty tough talk coming from a pom.
Come to sunny Australia, bitch. I'll meet you at the airport.

(Apologies to any non-fuckwitted poms reading this. :) )

Son of Discord

Sep 3, 2006, 11:08:40 AM9/3/06
In alt.atheism Tuco Ramirez shared this wisdom:

>Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed) made
>> the light shine upon us with this:
>>
>> > You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.
>> >
>> > We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
>> > "Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
>> > experience of what that is.
>> >
>> > Now fuck off, Bubba.
>>
>> Don't look now, mate, but you come off like an American Southerner.
>

>Good old Uncle Vic is a prejudiced bigot! Who would have thought?

Oh, go fuck your sister, Taco. He's referring to the typical moronic
theists commonly found in the US's Bible belt.

But then you already knew that, didn't you? You're just making your
usual noise, Taco, and no one with more intelligence then wood-fungi
could care less about anything spluttered from the lying, shit-smeared
hole under you nose.

>I'll be waiting for your rationalization. I am sure it's a good one.

Go eat a can of drano, fuck-knuckle.

Mike Dundee

Sep 3, 2006, 11:05:09 AM9/3/06

"Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in message

Actually sir, please take a look at some of my other posts. I jumped all
over
someone for harping on homosexuality when there are many sins, all of which
are equal. Gluttony (over eating) gossip, lying, adultery, etc. A long list.
I don't harp on one and by singling out this post on homosexuality, you
assume
I "cherry pick".
I assure you, I don't. But I also acknowledge most fundamentalists do, and I
am sorry. But I can't control the actions of others.

Lucifer

Sep 3, 2006, 11:23:17 AM9/3/06
Son of Discord wrote:
> In alt.atheism fredc shared this wisdom:
>
> >On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 20:57:08 -0500, Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet fredc (dead@fred's.bed)
> >>made the light shine upon us with this:

> >>Not to mention the crippled DNA you inbred kissin' cousins spread in that
> >>thar South. Mebbe we should start with you, eh Bubba?
> >
> >You fucking dumb shit stabbing cunt. I'm from Yorkshire, UK.
> >
> >We have a pastime here, it's called "queer bashing" (second only to
> >"Paki bashing") and if I ever meet you, you'll have first hand
> >experience of what that is.
> >
> >Now fuck off, Bubba.
>
> For starters, he's an atheist in an atheist newsgroup -- YOU don't get
> the luxury of telling HIM to "fuck off", fuck-puddle.
>
> Second, that's some pretty tough talk coming from a pom.
> Come to sunny Australia, bitch. I'll meet you at the airport.
>
> (Apologies to any non-fuckwitted poms reading this. :) )

That's ok, his the kind of fuckwit who disgraces the majority of us
English.

Mike Dundee

Sep 3, 2006, 11:30:02 AM9/3/06
Jokes poking fun of BOTH Republicans and Democrats. Read both, and enjoy.

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little

PR.

After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand

and

George asks him his name.

"Stanley," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have 4 questions:

First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?

Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?

Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when 1/2 of all

Americans don't have health insurance?

Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies

that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right,

question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks

him his name.

"Steve," he responds.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"Actually, I have 6 questions.

First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?

Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?

Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all

Americans don't have health insurance?

Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

And sixth, what on earth happened to Stanley?"

______________________________________

Free Lunch

Sep 3, 2006, 1:02:47 PM9/3/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:05:09 GMT, in alt.atheism
"Mike Dundee" <no...@nunya.com> wrote in
<FaCKg.5783$yO7....@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>:

I'm glad you have at other times, but here, you were reinforcing the
claims of the bigots. It's like voting for Republicans, you may be a
moral Republican in the tradition of TR and Lincoln, but the people who
are elected as Republicans today are no longer so. They are hypocrites
who want money for the rich and authoritarianism to replace the Bill of
Rights. They have shown that they cannot manage to win either in
Afghanistan where our country is responsible for a huge increase in
opium production -- so much for the war on drugs -- or Iraq, where the
Bush Administration resorted to a series of lies to excuse the invasion.
Now that there are no more handy resources for our country to fight a
war and we are stuck with a totally incompetent Secretary of Defense, we
have no sensible way to deal with Iran or North Korea.

Don't enable bigotry, it makes you look like one, too.

>Gluttony (over eating) gossip, lying, adultery, etc. A long list.
>I don't harp on one and by singling out this post on homosexuality, you
>assume I "cherry pick".

You jumped in on the side of the bigots here.

>I assure you, I don't. But I also acknowledge most fundamentalists do, and I
>am sorry. But I can't control the actions of others.

No, you cannot, but you can control your actions.

ike milligan

Sep 3, 2006, 1:16:21 PM9/3/06

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.

So, if it's wrong, then what?

> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?

I don't claim either way, but I'm not gay.

> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

But they don't. Except maybe most of the ones who get exposed to AIDS.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

A. What's wrong with the human race becoming extinct? Are you afraid to die?
B. If everyone practiced homosexual intercourse, they could still reproduce
by heterosexual intercourse.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that
> homosexuality is wrong?

Don't know. I'm not concerned with esoteric theology.

> Finally, why can't *anyone* answer questions like these with the truth?

Does *anyone* include yourself?

Charlie Don't Surf

Sep 3, 2006, 1:50:23 PM9/3/06
"Dionisio" <moc-rr-t...@5ellimd.com> wrote

> Charlie Don't Surf wrote:
>
>>The Bible claims that God 'rested'. Why would a God need rest?

> That's a translation thing.

Absolutely. Also referred to as 'interpretation'.

That was my point.

Mark Stahl

Sep 3, 2006, 2:10:18 PM9/3/06

> "Mark Stahl" <st...@nospam.aecom.yu.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mike Dundee" <no...@nunya.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Vic
>>>
>>> Very good observation.
>>> While I believe homosexual behaviour to be sinful, and I know you will
>>> not like
>>> me for saying so,
>>
>> You sound reasonable in the rest of your post. Why do you believe this,
>> when it makes no logical sense?
>
> It makes sense in the fact that it is made clear in God's Word, the Bible.

But this is simply false. There is nowhere in the Bible (we'll leave the
concept of whether something so obviously written by human beings is "god's
word" for later) where it is made clear that homosexuality is "sinful".
Where do you think it says that, and (perhaps more importantly) why do you
think whatever verses you cite mean what you say?

> I know that
> will make me even less popular, but it is my belief.

Well, it certainly makes no sense, but people believe irrational things all
the time. Let's concentrate on the more harmful stuff first.

Fritz

Sep 3, 2006, 4:11:51 PM9/3/06
Dionisio wrote:

> Fritz wrote:
>
> >Gerald Nash wrote:
> >

> [snip]
>
> >Are you the first of your lineage to walk upright?
> >
> You think he's walking upright?

He does operate a keyboard, but then again, so do monkeys.

--

Fritz ...

Tock

Sep 3, 2006, 5:12:49 PM9/3/06

> It *IS* wrong. So VERY, VERY WRONG.
>
> How *can* anyone (other than a homosexual) claim otherwise?
>
> *If* it's right, why do most, if not all, homosexuals die young of
> diseases
> like AIDS, Hepatitis and Cancer?

I've been gay for 51 years, and I'm not dead yet . . . still going strong,
as a matter of fact. And I know lots of other gay folks just like me --
HIV negative, old and healthy, etc. Taxpayers, too.

> How can it be right, and natural, if the human race would become extinct
> if everyone in the world were to practice homosexuality?

Everyone on the planet isn't going to practice homosexuality. Even if we
were, there would still be plenty of women who would still want to be be
artificially inseminated, and there would be the occasional fellow who would
get drunk and screw a woman.
With the planet's overpopulation right now, it's not like it would be a
problem, anyway.

> And, how can homosexuals be Christians when the Bible *clearly* states
> that
> homosexuality is wrong?

No, it doesn't.

Tell me, just who exactly are the "THEY" mentioned in Romans? It certainly
doesn't apply to modern gays in San Francisco, or to gay priests in the
Catholic Church. Or to anyone else I know of . . .

Romans, Chapter 1:
22: Professing THEMSELVES to be wise, THEY became fools,
23: And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image
24: Wherefore God also gave THEM up to uncleanness
26: For this cause God gave THEM up unto vile affections
28: . . . God gave THEM over to a reprobate mind,
29: Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
malignity; whisperers,
30: Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of
evil things, disobedient to parents,
31: Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection,
implacable, unmerciful:

Ya, tell me just who exactly are the THEY that the writer is referring to?
Modern gays and lesbians, or maybe some tribe of ne'er-do-wells who lived
two or three thousand years ago?

Malcolm

Sep 3, 2006, 3:02:31 PM9/3/06
"Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in message

> Not all pedophiles are gay. Not all gays are pedophiles. You are a
> morally repugnant bigot, however.

True as it stands. Most so-called heterosexual pedophilia is in fact sexual
activity with girls above the age of menarche, therefore no longer juveniles
in the biological meaning of the word. There might be good social reasons
for criminalising such activity, but it shouldn't be confused with a sexual
perversion.

Homosexuals, on the other hand, are not attracted primarily to fertile
women. So if a homosexual is only attracted to adults that is a quirk or
fobile of his particular sexuality. There no reson to believe that it is
generally true that homsexuals are only attracted to older people, and
plenty of reason to beleive the reverse. In ancient Athens, for instance,
homosexual relationships with slave boys were considered normal. Where
sexual activity with juveniles is stigmatised or illegal, as in West, then
it might be difficult to get most homosexuals to admit this.
--
www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm
freeware games to download.

>>Faggots want and desire to molest children, and they want us to ignore
>>that fact.
>

> What a repulsive lie you have told.
>
>>Remember: "The love between men and boys is the foundation of
>>homosexuality" they say.
>
> Who is they? Bigots hiding their evil behind 'Christianity'?

Free Lunch

Sep 3, 2006, 6:55:24 PM9/3/06
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:02:31 +0100, in alt.atheism
"Malcolm" <regn...@btinternet.com> wrote in
<vpedneG475JkxWbZ...@bt.com>:

>"Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in message
>>
>> Not all pedophiles are gay. Not all gays are pedophiles. You are a
>> morally repugnant bigot, however.
>>
>True as it stands. Most so-called heterosexual pedophilia is in fact sexual
>activity with girls above the age of menarche, therefore no longer juveniles
>in the biological meaning of the word. There might be good social reasons
>for criminalising such activity, but it shouldn't be confused with a sexual
>perversion.
>
>Homosexuals, on the other hand, are not attracted primarily to fertile
>women. So if a homosexual is only attracted to adults that is a quirk or
>fobile of his particular sexuality. There no reson to believe that it is
>generally true that homsexuals are only attracted to older people, and
>plenty of reason to beleive the reverse. In ancient Athens, for instance,
>homosexual relationships with slave boys were considered normal. Where
>sexual activity with juveniles is stigmatised or illegal, as in West, then
>it might be difficult to get most homosexuals to admit this.

Do you have any evidence at all to support these assertions?

Dennis Kemmerer

Sep 3, 2006, 6:58:32 PM9/3/06
"Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in message

Just the hot air coming out of his ass.

Josh Miles

Sep 3, 2006, 8:48:27 PM9/3/06

Malcolm never lets facts get in the way of his arguments.

Mark Stahl

Sep 3, 2006, 9:01:29 PM9/3/06

"Malcolm" <regn...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in message
>>
>> Not all pedophiles are gay. Not all gays are pedophiles. You are a
>> morally repugnant bigot, however.
>>
> True as it stands. Most so-called heterosexual pedophilia is in fact
> sexual activity with girls above the age of menarche, therefore no longer
> juveniles in the biological meaning of the word. There might be good
> social reasons for criminalising such activity, but it shouldn't be
> confused with a sexual perversion.

Of course it should. Social reasons are exactly why anything is considered a
sexual "perversion", as "perversion" is a social construct"

> Homosexuals, on the other hand, are not attracted primarily to fertile
> women.

Well, the homosexual women are.

> So if a homosexual is only attracted to adults that is a quirk or fobile
> of his particular sexuality.

It's hard to imagine the contorted logic by which you consider the most
common situation to be a "quirk", but OK.

> There no reson to believe that it is generally true that homsexuals are
> only attracted to older people,

Well, other than the words and deeds of homosexuals themselves, rigorous
studies of human sexuality, statistics, and common sense. But other than all
of those things, well, no reason. How do you ignore all of these things? Are
you ignorant, stupid, or just a bigot?

> and plenty of reason to beleive the reverse.

Please post these reasons.

> In ancient Athens, for instance, homosexual relationships with slave boys
> were considered normal.

Leaving aside the fact that ancient Athens has little relevence to modern
society, it's worth pointing out that such "boys" were teenagers and,
therefore, above the age of sexual maturity. Here you are hoist on the
petard of your own previous argument. If feeling sexually attracted to
menstruating women is no problem for you, neither should this be.

> Where sexual activity with juveniles is stigmatised or illegal, as in
> West, then it might be difficult to get most homosexuals to admit this.

Why would it be difficult to get anyone to admit what happened in ancient
Greece?

In any case, it would be best for you to stop posting until you have
something reasonable to contribute. As things stand, you're just
embarrassing yourself.

Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.