Judgment Day!!!

Dave Mabus

Feb 15, 2011, 2:50:05 PM2/15/11
to pzm...@gmail.com, mshe...@skeptic.com, ra...@randi.org, br...@skeptoid.com, bada...@badastronomer.com
we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*

now everything you say and do we are going to DOUBLE on you...

you *little idiots* think you are safe lying behind your computers...
you are DEADLY WRONG....

_______________________________________-

you talk about wanting to hear and see both sides, but that is all
BS... here is the other extreme - the absolute negation of the atheist
position
________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssFaIhJkLsk

BIG TIME, f*ckers...

_______________
JUDGMENT DAY

my challenge for sh*t for brains james randi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMukj31qw1U

JUST A GAME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ies9j5dRE

CARPET BOMBING

TORA! TORA! TORA!

_______________________________

http://www.atheistmedia.com/2011/01/pz-myers-on-science-and-atheism-natural.html

WRONG

Dear PZ... I spoke with God yesterday.... Do you want to know what he
told me?

CLOBBERING TIME

dawkins - got you...

who's the WINGNUT?

http://richarddawkins.net/videos/579240-the-truth-about-the-lunatic-religious-right-in-america?page=1

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - JAN 1, 2011

OMENS OF DEATH:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/302169

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7776949-5000-black-birds-fell-from-sky-due-to-flu

http://starseedshaman.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/redwing.jpg

http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/science_feature/

the end of atheism - only the blind and deaf can deny it...

an example and warning of the fate of those who try to divide
people....

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1176-serves-em-right.html

At least we're on the same page...

Serves Em Right, eh, Randi....

Just for you, little traitors…

WHAT IS *WRONG* WITH HENRY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YgdmtkTwO8&feature=related

we're this far from nuking all of you....

the X-MAS vacuum cleaner for the atheists....

shermer, randi, myers, pz, dawkins, harris

http://thecoolgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/henry-desktop-vacuum1.jpg

______________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4R0GHfM-Y&

why does everyone always want to PUNCH you, shermer?

______________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrWz9XVvls&

take your meds, you little fckers...

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/4006595/view/1/producttypecolor/1/type/png/width/378/height/378/e-mc2_design.png

now we are going to bury you...

And the lesson from all of this? DOUBLE!
____________________________

What do you want, you little ****ers?

more of these idiots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4C5yzFmC80

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

HOW N WON ALL THE PARANORMAL PRIZES!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

pz myers does not exist…

http://richarddawkins.net/discussions/543672-inhertitance-of-acquired-behaviour-adaptions-and-brain-gene-expression-in-chickens

atheists, we’re gonna cut off your heads…

THE HIGH PRICE OF REVOLUTION

http://www.youtube.com/user/xviolatex

_____________________________

TWITTER TRAP

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/4010823295_96ef45ed1b_z.jpg?zz=1

let them have a GOOD LOOK at the CORNFIELD....

Pink Freud

Feb 15, 2011, 2:54:32 PM2/15/11

"Dave Mabus" <kingm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/10/dennis_markuze_exposed.php

You look almost sane in this pic, Dennis.

raven1

Feb 15, 2011, 4:10:11 PM2/15/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:50:05 -0800 (PST), Dave Mabus
<kingm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>now everything you say and do we are going to DOUBLE on you...

Ok, I'm going to stop posting for a week, so you go away for two. Fuck
off, now.

Bob Casanova

Feb 16, 2011, 2:47:22 PM2/16/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:50:05 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Dave Mabus
<kingm...@gmail.com>:

>we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*\

"We"? You have a tapeworm?

<snip Mabiocy>
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Brian E. Clark

Feb 16, 2011, 3:55:36 PM2/16/11
In article <0feec5b4-1d3b-40a1-80c2-1f2f89faf0e1
@p12g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>, kingm...@gmail.com
says...

> we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*

This may come as a shock to you, but reading Usenet is
entirely optional. If the content of the newsgroups bothers
you and your alters so much, just close your newsreader and
play Freecell.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

BDK

Feb 16, 2011, 4:23:14 PM2/16/11
In article <ccaol6lh2ipfpndja...@4ax.com>, nos...@buzz.off
says...

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:50:05 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Dave Mabus
> <kingm...@gmail.com>:
>
> >we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*\
>
> "We"? You have a tapeworm?
>
> <snip Mabiocy>

I'm sure he's carrying all kinds of critters, most of them have been
snacking on what remains of his brain.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

JohnN

Feb 16, 2011, 6:36:29 PM2/16/11
On Feb 15, 2:50 pm, Dave Mabus <kingmabu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*

Da Bogey Man goin' get at us, RUN AWAY!!!!

JohnN

Bob Casanova

Feb 17, 2011, 3:30:36 PM2/17/11
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:23:14 -0500, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com>:

>In article <ccaol6lh2ipfpndja...@4ax.com>, nos...@buzz.off
>says...
>>
>> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:50:05 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Dave Mabus
>> <kingm...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> >we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*\
>>
>> "We"? You have a tapeworm?
>>
>> <snip Mabiocy>
>
>I'm sure he's carrying all kinds of critters, most of them have been
>snacking on what remains of his brain.

They have my sympathy, for both their current malnutrition
and their pending starvation.