No Tears Over Dead Atheists

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 7, 2007, 2:32:39 PM1/7/07

Conspiracy of Doves

Jan 7, 2007, 2:26:51 PM1/7/07

Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Jan 7, 2007, 2:39:28 PM1/7/07

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings

well, for one thing, atheists don't worship a being that demands that people
MURDER their only son just to satisfy some sick, twisted need for an ego
boost

why do christian nuts worship a CHILD-KILLING, MASS-MURDERING COLD-HEARTED
BASTARD sky buddy ?

Eugene Griessel

Jan 7, 2007, 3:13:41 PM1/7/07

He's a good Christian, that's why.

Eugene L Griessel

A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry
and a common hatred of its neighbours.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 7, 2007, 3:34:11 PM1/7/07
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:32:39 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),

This is your brain on religion...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Greywolf

Jan 7, 2007, 4:07:57 PM1/7/07

"Conspiracy of Doves" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Does the writer live in either Amberg or Wausaukee, Wisconsin, perchance?

Seriously, I have been beating, and beating, and beating this into the
ground, but I am trapped out here -- and I mean *trapped* with no real
option other than to part with my land and 'cell-block' or commit suicide.
And every indication out here is that the locals would prefer the latter
(with few exceptions). The local elected officials have been of no help
whatsoever. Republican Representative, Jeffrey Mursau, almost immediately
washed his hands of me and failed to send out anyone to check on my medical
condition -- and it *was* explained to him in enough detail as to why
someone was needed to come out *here* and me not go into Marinette under the
'control' of persons 'loyal' to Douche-Bag Miron. He gave me a figurative
'slap in the face' and a kick to the groin on that one. That's what he
*really* gave me. He quickly washed his hands of me. The callous and corrupt
bastard.

You are seeing the death of an atheist unfold at the hands of sheer 'evil'
masquerading as 'righteousness' right before your very eyes, so to speak.
These 'devout' Christians out here are violating nearly every principle,
moral instruction, and 'command' given to them by their precious 'Lord' and
aren't thinking twice about it, either. They are making an out-and-out
*mockery* of their faith! But that's, 'Okay' in their book it seems, because
what's being done -- and *not* done on my behalf -- is being done to an
'atheist'. That makes it 'okay'. Right, theists?

I assure you, I'm not going to abandon my position out here. If you knew
what my alternate e-mail address is, you'd fully understand that I am being
deadly serious. What is happening to me out here is death in 'slow-motion'.
I keep hoping that some kind of 'miracle' (No! Not *that* kind of 'miracle')
is going to 'save' me. But there isn't even the slightest *hint* that that
is going to happen. None. I have resigned myself to the fact that there is
no 'help' coming. (I now despise myself for having 'hope'.)

My plight should clearly show you all what the religiously diseased
'Christians' of the far-right persuasion *truly* think of we atheists.
They'll go so far as to violate their own religious principles and 'family
values' in order to 'destroy' a non-believer. What year is this again? Have
I traveled back in time?

It is only the bizarre fact that it is 'crazy' warm out here in northern
Wisconsin that I am still alive. But the brutal cold will get here
eventually. I have also decided to refuse to order any more food (and done
just that last Friday). The 'Catholic with a conscience' who has been
delivering that food once a week looked at my heels and saw how bad they
are. He is also an acquaintance of Representative Mursau (The towns out here
are very small, though, relatively speaking, far apart.) and *still* nothing
has been done to address my medical condition.

I'm, figuratively speaking, a 'junkyard' dog whose been chained to the
(filthy) doghouse and being mistreated -- but have had enough water and food
in my 'dog bowls' to remain alive. The approaching bitterly cold weather,
however, will soon change that.

I absolutely *hate* myself for being such a 'whiner'. But in *my* 'head',
this is just not about one atheist having the misfortune (and defiance) to
live among such vile and depraved 'Holier than Thou's'. I have been sounding
an alarm bell as to what to expect from those treasonably trying to 'Reclaim
America for Christ'. These people absolutely *hate* us -- to the point of
'murder'. And that is what, at least to my mind, is going on out here. If I
die as a result of suicide, you can rest assured I was driven to it by
people bent on seeing me and my way of thinking, destroyed. The 'facts'
speak for themselves.

Shame, shame, shame you elected officials who have stood by and done
nothing. Does the hatred of the atheist extend to you all, too?

Okay. Time to stop flappin' my yapper. But after experiencing what I've
experienced out here at the hands of these people, you can rest assured that
somewhere down the road people with the mind-set like these out here are
going to start a 2nd American Civil War as a result of their brainwashing.
You cannot reason with them, they number in the millions, they are forming
their own, separate society, and they have an intensity and 'purpose of
will' to *do* something *that* 'crazy'. And to them it is perfectly
justified. Killing atheists is perfectly justified. They see no 'real'
problem with that. Sick fuckers. Absolutely sick and diseased -- the whole
lot of them.

Where in the hell are you 'moderate' Christians? Where is your moral outrage
and moral indignation in regards to what is being done in the name of your
precious 'Jesus'?

Greywolf

Heywood Jablomi

Jan 7, 2007, 4:16:26 PM1/7/07
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message <54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it>
> <snip childish trolling>

Idiotsezwut?

--
If I was in charge of the universe, St Jude's
Hospital for Children would not need to exist

BanderStern

Jan 7, 2007, 4:17:15 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 20:32:39 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:

My, what a kind, loving, Christian attitude you have...

Snap Whipcrack..............

Jan 7, 2007, 4:24:54 PM1/7/07
The dead don't give a fuck if you go their funeral or not. They don't
give a fuck if you bury, burn, or dump them in the ocean. They don't
give a fuck if you grind them up and feed them to the dog. Nobody is
home, you get it?

Doc Smartass

Jan 7, 2007, 4:36:56 PM1/7/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in

> Daniel Joseph Min

*yawn*

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

AUTHORITARIANS ARE PERVERTS. Why?
--They consider themselves shepherds.
--They consider the rest of us sheep.
--Shepherds fuck sheep.
--Therefore AUTHORITARIANS ARE PERVERTS.

Don Martin

Jan 7, 2007, 5:40:09 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 11:26:51 -0800, "Conspiracy of Doves"
<mark...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>>
>> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

<shit snipped>

>Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?

He's probably a christian. It comes with the territory. When fear (as
in "god-fearing") is the motivator, hatred is usually the outcome.

Through a jaundiced eye darkly--rheum with a view.
The Squeeky Wheel
http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Don Martin

Jan 7, 2007, 5:42:52 PM1/7/07
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:34:11 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
<gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:32:39 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>
>> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
>> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
>
>This is your brain on religion...

At least the writer is devious enough to post anonymously, as befits a
shit spewing intellectual vandal. And this is supposed to induce us to
_convert_?

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 7, 2007, 7:05:28 PM1/7/07

Davej

Jan 7, 2007, 7:19:46 PM1/7/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

Why do Christians cry at Christian funerals?

Lucifer

Jan 7, 2007, 7:20:19 PM1/7/07

Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> LOL! It's nice to know that Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist
> insects like you are having such a hard time. Rest assured,
> your miserable lives are going to get one *Hell* of a lot
> more difficult in the months to come, extremely difficult!
> ^^^^^^^^^
> Christians are going to be talking about God in your ugly
> face *ALL* the time, 24/7/365.2422! We're going to remind
> you *EVERY* day that you and your fellow Anti-Christs are
> nothing but disgusting inhuman Liars, Cowards & Murderers
> whose lamentable souls are inescapably damned to Hellfire. :-D

<sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyerp>

Tell you what, you try matching the bible against cold steel and see
how you do then?

--

Lucifer the Unsubtle, EAC Librarian of Dark Tomes of Excessive Evil and
General Purpose Igor

The Anti-Theist, BAAWA Lowly Evilmeister and tamer of the Demon Duck of
Doom

Convicted by Earthquack

"Don't worry, I won't bite.......hard"

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Jan 7, 2007, 7:26:50 PM1/7/07

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:e4d03a361da7f70a...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

> LOL! It's nice to know that Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist
> insects like you are having such a hard time. Rest assured,
> your miserable lives are going to get one *Hell* of a lot
> more difficult in the months to come, extremely difficult!
> ^^^^^^^^^
> Christians are going to be talking about God in your ugly
> face *ALL* the time, 24/7/365.2422! We're going to remind
> you *EVERY* day that you and your fellow Anti-Christs are
> nothing but disgusting inhuman Liars, Cowards & Murderers
> whose lamentable souls are inescapably damned to Hellfire. :-D

WELL-I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE ANIMAL YOU ARE AND PUT YOU OUT OF
YOUR MISERY.
WHEN I KILLED YOUR MISERABLE GOD IT WAS BEGGING FOR ME NOT TO RITE BEFORE I
SLIT ITS THROAT-HELL-IT EVEN TRIED TO SUCK MY COCK.
IT DIED CRYING LIKE THE LIITLE VERMON THAT IT WAS-JUST LIKE YOU...........

Douglas Berry

Jan 7, 2007, 9:21:09 PM1/7/07
"Conspiracy of Doves" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

Hi, Danny.

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

Danny, who will come to your funeral?

> And what epitaph do you engrave on an Atheist's grave
> marker? "Here lies the only good Atheist, which is a
> dead Atheist". What else is there say? Nothing at all.
> No last words, no last rites, no flowers, no anything.

Mine would read:

Douglas Edward Berry
1966 - ????
Soldier, Writer, Trucker

"Stranger, please, pause a spell
And help me with my worries
Drop the Sporting Green on my grave
When the Giants win the Series."

But I've long since arranged to have my remains donated to the
Stanford University School of Medicine. My death will help train new
doctors. Beats being put in the ground.

But you seem to be hung up on a memorial. Well, I can tell you that
when I was fighting cancer, and things looked bleak, some friends
quietly began planning my memorial service. After I had passed my
crisis point, they told me that when word got out, over 400 people had
asked to be put on the guest list. They were seriously thinking about
getting Quiet Riot to play the thing. Nobody was going to sit around
in black weeping.. they were going to run around in black leather
laughing, sharing memories, and pouring beer on my Giants hat. Oh,
and the obligatory star-watching party afterwards.

It was going to be a celebration of how I lived, not a corpse
worshipping rite.

> Every time an Atheist dies, the world is better off as
> a result of that dead Atheist being dead, & its damned
> God-forsaken soul burning in the fiery pits of Hades. :)

Matthew 7:1

> Which begs another related question, do Atheists cry at
> funerals? If so, why? Since Atheists hate God, and they
> hate Family, and they hate Country, who are they crying
> for? It is true: The only good Atheist is a dead Atheist.

Danny, this is weak even for you. And I'm still waiting for you to
explain why your prediction of a GOP sweep in November was so
howlingly off the mark.

> I pray that every Atheist in America attend a funeral for
> a loved one this year, and every year until they are dead
> and their filthy God-hating souls are roasting in Hellfire.

Danny, I love you.

See you soon!

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

ekrubmeg

Jan 7, 2007, 10:29:47 PM1/7/07
It must scare the shit out of ya.....

Mike

Jan 7, 2007, 10:42:00 PM1/7/07

Conspiracy of Doves wrote:
> Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>

> Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?

It is because his heart is filled with the Gospel message of love
and Christian charity.

Mij Adyaw

Jan 7, 2007, 11:57:07 PM1/7/07
Danny Joe,
It is this type of garbage that you post that gives Christians a bad name.
If you were really a Christian, you would never post such a message filled
with hatred. How can you possibly be a Christian?

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in

message news:54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

cactus

Jan 8, 2007, 12:01:55 AM1/8/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> LOL! It's nice to know that Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist
> insects like you are having such a hard time. Rest assured,
> your miserable lives are going to get one *Hell* of a lot
> more difficult in the months to come, extremely difficult!
> ^^^^^^^^^
> Christians are going to be talking about God in your ugly
> face *ALL* the time, 24/7/365.2422! We're going to remind
> you *EVERY* day that you and your fellow Anti-Christs are
> nothing but disgusting inhuman Liars, Cowards & Murderers
> whose lamentable souls are inescapably damned to Hellfire. :-D

Big words, small dick.

<snip>

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 8, 2007, 12:25:31 AM1/8/07

I KNOW the bible in the original Hebrew (and smatterings
of Aramaic), koine' Greek, in the vulgar Latin of Jerome,
in the King's English, and by my own precise interlinear
English translations. Here's just one of my thousands of
favorite passages that expresses exactly what I think of
Rabidly Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist *VERMIN* like you:

In the King's English:

"For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath
shall be given; and from him that hath not, even
that he hath shall be taken away from him. But those
mine enemies, which would not that I should reign
over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
And when he had thus spoken, he went before,
ascending up to Jerusalem."--Luke 19:26-28 AV

In the vulgar Latin:

"dico avtem uobis qvia omni habenti dabitvr ab
eo avtem qvi non habet et qvod habet avferetvr
ab eo uervmtamen inimicos meos illos qvi
nolvervnt me regnare svper se addvcite hvc
et interficite ante me"--Lvcas 19:26,27 EU

Verse 27 literally:

"verumtamen inimicos meos illos qui noluerunt
but yet the enemies of me, those who not are willing

me regnare super se adducite huc et
me to be reigning over them, lead you them here and

interficite ante me"--Lucas 19:27 editio Vulgata
kill them in the presence of me.

In greater context, literally from the koi-ne' Greek:

"legw umin oti panti tw econti
I am saying to you that to everyone the having

doyhsetai apo de tou mh econtov kai
it will be given, from but the not having also

o ecei aryhsetai
that which he is having will be lifted up.

plhn touv ecyrouv mou toutouv touv mh
besides the enemies of me those the not

yelhsantav me basileusai ep autouv
to be willing me to reign over them

agagete wde kai katasfaxate autouv
lead you here and slaughter them

emprosyen mou" --kata loykan 19:26,27
in front of me.--WH-ITGS

Another delusional Atheist defecated in public:
><snipped the usual ineptitudes of badly-educated Atheists>

"There's nothing like a good, clean kill!"
--Peter Sellers, 'The Magic Christian'

Eugene Griessel

Jan 8, 2007, 12:33:07 AM1/8/07
"Mij Adyaw" <m...@SpamBucket.com> wrote:

>It is this type of garbage that you post that gives Christians a bad name.
>If you were really a Christian, you would never post such a message filled
>with hatred. How can you possibly be a Christian?

He's in good company. The Borgia's thought themselves good Christians
as did Torquemada, the Conquistadors, the Crusaders - the list is
infinitely long of hate-filled people spreading the gospel of love by
murder, rape and mayhem.

Min is no more a Christian than Satan. He is however seriously
deranged, delusional, malicious, untruthful and by all the tenets of
the bible headed straight for hell. Won't all us atheists love to see
him there!

..andnothingbut

Jan 8, 2007, 2:01:44 AM1/8/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

(ppssssstttttt........ your "christian compassion" is showing)

rpa...@eas.slu.edu

Jan 8, 2007, 12:42:43 PM1/8/07
Daniel Joseph Min wrote

> I KNOW the bible in the original Hebrew (and smatterings
> of Aramaic), koine' Greek, in the vulgar Latin of Jerome,
> in the King's English, and by my own precise interlinear
> English translations. Here's just one of my thousands of
> favorite passages that expresses exactly what I think of
> Rabidly Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist *VERMIN* like you:

Interseting sort of trash from an atheist:

How do I know

Christians are expressly forbidden to dable with the occult, yet you
are proud of being an astrologer

Biblical scholars know the new testament (the part you chose to quote)
was written in Aramaic and not latin, greek or hebrew.

Biblical scholars (something you claim to be) know that the King James
is a full of errors, It wasn't the Red Sea but the Sea of Rushes the
Moses parted, Yet you quote the most error filled translation.

You spew hatred yet, Jesus, the Christ, expressly forbid all Christians
from hate, You are love your brother as yourself. Let yea without sin
cast the first stone or Judge not lest you be judged or Remove the
plank from your own eye before offering to remove the speck from your
brothers are all admonishon from our Lord

You cannot use the Jesus Christ or Christian and you use Xian what ever
that is

As far as your prediction about the what will happen, considering you
predicted a republican landslide and then denied your own prediction I
wouldn't worry to much

Tink

Jan 8, 2007, 12:59:52 PM1/8/07
On 2007-01-07 14:32:39 -0500, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> said:

Shhhhhh, Grown ups are talking here.
--
Skydivers don't knock on death's door; they ring the bell and run
away... It really pisses him off.

 The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
 AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS# 8808
 EAC Chairman, Division of Skydiving and Sushi consumption.

pba...@worldonline.nl

Jan 8, 2007, 1:25:18 PM1/8/07

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer schreef:

Excerpt from a Dutch-English dictionary:

'Min"

little
poorly
poor
bad
mean
base
low
less
minus

"minne streek"
dirty trick

"minne vent"
low-down skunk

"dat is mij te min"
that is beneath me

"min denken van"
have a poor opinion of.

"dat is min van hem"
that is mean (shabby) of him

negations:

"daar moet je niet te min over denken"
that's not to be sneezed (sniffed) at

"dat is nog zo min niet"
it's not so bad.

I hope your future posts will become the negations,
but this one of yours truely derserve the Dutch word "Min"

wish you a speedy recovery.

Peter van Velzen
(who sometimes cries at funerals)
January 2007
Amstelveen
The Netherlands

pba...@worldonline.nl

Jan 8, 2007, 1:25:29 PM1/8/07

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer schreef:

'Min"

"minne streek"
dirty trick

"minne vent"
low-down skunk

negations:

but this one of yours truely deserve the Dutch word "Min"

Mij Adyaw

Jan 8, 2007, 1:53:55 PM1/8/07

<rpa...@eas.slu.edu> wrote in message

Your response is a good assessment of Danny Joe Min. Danny Joe is an
Astrologer and any Christian is aware that it is strictly forbidden to
dabble in astrology or other occult practices. Danny Joe Min is a disgusting
fraud that should not be posting any material that is Christian in nature.

Danny Joe,

You are welcome to reply to my accusation, however, I doubt that you will
reply since there is no logical defense to my accusations.

perry...@hotmail.com

Jan 8, 2007, 2:40:39 PM1/8/07
Ho!

---

Robibnikoff

Jan 8, 2007, 3:15:57 PM1/8/07

"Douglas Berry" <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

> "Conspiracy of Doves" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>
> Hi, Danny.
>
>> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>>
>> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
>> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
>> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
>> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
>> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
>> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
>> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?
>
> Danny, who will come to your funeral?

Not me, but I'd be happy to dance on his grave :P
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

smccu...@deloitte.ca

Jan 8, 2007, 4:12:34 PM1/8/07

Frank Mayhar

Jan 8, 2007, 6:58:19 PM1/8/07

I wouldn't, if I were you. Too much urine. At least bring hip boots.
--
Frank Mayhar fr...@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting http://www.gpsclock.com/

shra...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2007, 6:04:04 AM1/9/07
Wow, what a spiteful, hateful little hypocrite you are!

Doesn't your god teach love, understanding and forgiveness?

Obviously only if you interpret it that way, which is strange since
god's words aren't supposed to be open to interpretation, are the?

I recommend a serious course of medication, electro-convulsive therapy,
and a high calibre lobotomy.

Jerkoff!

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

Cgiorgio

Jan 9, 2007, 6:07:13 AM1/9/07
and a high caliber lobotomy? Again??

<shra...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

John Baker

Jan 9, 2007, 7:18:26 AM1/9/07
On 9 Jan 2007 03:04:04 -0800, shra...@gmail.com wrote:

>Wow, what a spiteful, hateful little hypocrite you are!
>
>Doesn't your god teach love, understanding and forgiveness?
>
>Obviously only if you interpret it that way, which is strange since
>god's words aren't supposed to be open to interpretation, are the?
>
>I recommend a serious course of medication, electro-convulsive therapy,
>and a high calibre lobotomy.

This is Danny Min we're talking about here. You can't perform brain
surgery on someone who doesn't have a brain.

>Jerkoff!

Ian

Jan 9, 2007, 8:36:00 AM1/9/07
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 07:18:26 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:

>This is Danny Min we're talking about here. You can't perform brain
>surgery on someone who doesn't have a brain.
>

>>Jerkoff!

Min is right, (M)inimal (I)ntelligence (N)oticed.

Of course he could also be described as a UFO (U)ninformed (F)ucking
m(O)ron.

Ian

Robibnikoff

Jan 9, 2007, 9:56:10 AM1/9/07

"Frank Mayhar" <fr...@exit.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:15:57 -0500, Robibnikoff wrote:
>> "Douglas Berry" <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

>>> Danny, who will come to your funeral?
>>
>> Not me, but I'd be happy to dance on his grave :P
>
> I wouldn't, if I were you. Too much urine. At least bring hip boots.

Hmmm, I think those will clash with my bellydancing costume.

Robibnikoff

Jan 9, 2007, 9:56:48 AM1/9/07

"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message

Hmm, maybe we could fill his brain pan with something more useful - like
manure :P

flores...@hotmail.com

Jan 9, 2007, 10:07:46 AM1/9/07

Eugene Griessel wrote:

> >Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?
>
> He's a good Christian, that's why.

That's always a stock answer here, Christian hatred being
what it is. But hey, did it ever occur to you that this
person may just not like atheists? Most atheiest are
retards, misfits, if not downright mental cases. Reading
the posts here from atheists proves the point well.

Eugene Griessel

Jan 9, 2007, 10:13:57 AM1/9/07
flores...@hotmail.com wrote:

You have statistical evidence to back up your assertions or
are you just making wild claims?

Eugene L Griessel

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Ben Goren

Jan 9, 2007, 12:13:04 PM1/9/07
Robibnikoff wrote:

> John Baker wrote:
>> shra...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Wow, what a spiteful, hateful little hypocrite you are!
>>>
>>> Doesn't your god teach love, understanding and forgiveness?
>>>
>>> Obviously only if you interpret it that way, which is
>>> strange since god's words aren't supposed to be open to
>>> interpretation, are the?
>>>
>>> I recommend a serious course of medication, electro-convulsive
>>> therapy, and a high calibre lobotomy.
>>
>> This is Danny Min we're talking about here. You can't perform
>> brain surgery on someone who doesn't have a brain.
>
> Hmm, maybe we could fill his brain pan with something more
> useful - like manure :P

Lovely idea! We could plant some flowers and herbs in his head,
then -- make it good for something.

...but won't we need to get permission from the EPA to clean up
the existing toxic waste? Where and how could we ethically dispose
of it?

Cheers,

b&

--
EAC Memographer
BAAWA Knight of Blasphemy

John Baker

Jan 9, 2007, 1:06:23 PM1/9/07

If the crap he posts is anything to go by, someone's already done
that. <G>

John Baker

Jan 9, 2007, 1:08:16 PM1/9/07

You get what you ask for, my friend. When you come into an atheist
newsgroup spouting that kind of horseshit, you can't fault the
regulars for calling you a fucktard.

Fucktard.

mikem...@yahoo.com

Jan 9, 2007, 9:03:04 PM1/9/07

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

SNIP a fetid pile of fundamentalist excrement.

e.

> No Condolences,
> Daniel Joseph Min

Seriously, why do Christians always cry at funerals?

I suppose that deep down they know the deceased is not "in a better
place".

John Baker

Jan 9, 2007, 11:43:18 PM1/9/07

Christians may honestly believe in Heaven.... but most of them don't
really believe they're going there. <G>

Fred of UrlBit.Us

Jan 10, 2007, 8:35:37 AM1/10/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

I take great offense at this, because my brother died in a senseless highway
accident a couple of years ago. Now, he was a devout believer in god, and I
am an ardent atheist.

Sitting through the religious burial ceremony was unsettling, because they
spoke of my brother in a way that focused on his religiosity and very
little of him as a *person* the way I, his brother, knew him as.

You believers out there have absolutely no regards for others who might
believe differently than you do, even when it involves the death of a loved
one. I VALUED my younger brother's live very much, as I do all sentient
life on this planet. It's you religious types that apparently have little
regard for the value of life given the wars and bloodshed that pontificates
your history, not to mention the scoundrel currently in the Whitehouse who
has been responsible for the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands.

So, if you want to do atheist-bashing, do it somewhere else. Your
hypocritical attitudes are not welcome here.

--
-- Fred of UrlBit.Us
-- http://UrlBit.Us - Bite those URLs down to size!

http://www.usenet.com

G-Net

Jan 10, 2007, 8:59:11 AM1/10/07
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?
>
> And what epitaph do you engrave on an Atheist's grave
> marker? "Here lies the only good Atheist, which is a
> dead Atheist". What else is there say? Nothing at all.
> No last words, no last rites, no flowers, no anything.
>
> Every time an Atheist dies, the world is better off as
> a result of that dead Atheist being dead, & its damned
> God-forsaken soul burning in the fiery pits of Hades. :)
>
> Which begs another related question, do Atheists cry at
> funerals? If so, why? Since Atheists hate God, and they
> hate Family, and they hate Country, who are they crying
> for? It is true: The only good Atheist is a dead Atheist.
>
> I pray that every Atheist in America attend a funeral for
> a loved one this year, and every year until they are dead
> and their filthy God-hating souls are roasting in Hellfire.
>
> No Condolences,
> Daniel Joseph Min

While I can understand why someone would dislike the atheist's
and their arrogance, Jesus died for them also. It's never a good
thing to see someone die in their sin without the knowledge and
forgiveness of Jesus Christ. Anyone who is a Christian should
never be happy about someone's death and we should be
especially grieved about someone dying who does not know
Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.

I would add that tragedy can sometimes bring about positive
change in someone's life. In some cases family and friends
who remain begin asking questions about life, death and
what all of this is about. It is at those times that Christians
can be there to help in the mourning process as well as be
the bearer of the gospel to someone who is hurting.

John Baker

Jan 10, 2007, 10:36:49 AM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:59:11 GMT, "G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net>
wrote:

You know, son, you must be either pretty damned stupid or pretty
damned arrogant yourself to post this horseshit in an atheist
newsgroup.

G-Net

Jan 10, 2007, 1:15:47 PM1/10/07
"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message

Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian newsgroup
or do you have special priviledges?

Bible Believer

Jan 10, 2007, 5:49:46 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:15:47 GMT, "G-Net"
<netn...@verizon.net> claimed:

That is a worthy note. However, what was posted
was pretty rude and we shouldn't be wanting anyone
to go to Hell.

--

I believe the Bible, period! If you don't,
that's up to you. But do not expect me to
consider your point of view valid. I am a
Christian and being a Christian means not
calling God a liar. When people claim that
this or that in the Bible isn't God's word,
what they are doing is trying to set themselves
up as judge and jury of what God said to man
and I would rather believe God, than believe
that you are some divine being who is here
to tell us what God has to say. That role
was already taken by Jesus. So I'm sorry,
but you lose and you have nothing by which
you can convince me otherwise! And if you
don't like what the Bible says, then get a
new god. But do not pretend to be a Christian!

G-Net

Jan 10, 2007, 2:50:31 PM1/10/07
"Bible Believer" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

I agree, as I had previously stated. He unfortunately cut out the rest
of the post I have made when he posted his rather rude, crude
and ridiculous post.

Bible Believer

Jan 10, 2007, 6:09:05 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:50:31 GMT, "G-Net"
<netn...@verizon.net> claimed:

>>>Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian newsgroup
>>>or do you have special priviledges?
>>
>> That is a worthy note. However, what was posted
>> was pretty rude and we shouldn't be wanting anyone
>> to go to Hell.
>
>I agree, as I had previously stated. He unfortunately cut out the rest
>of the post I have made when he posted his rather rude, crude
>and ridiculous post.

I see. Okay, thank you.

The Chief Instigator

Jan 10, 2007, 5:20:59 PM1/10/07
"G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net> writes:

>"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:59:11 GMT, "G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net>
>> wrote:

>>>"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote
>>>in message news:54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

>>>While I can understand why someone would dislike the atheist's

>>>and their arrogance, Jesus died for them also.

>> You know, son, you must be either pretty damned stupid or pretty
>> damned arrogant yourself to post this horseshit in an atheist
>> newsgroup.

>Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian newsgroup
>or do you have special priviledges?

You're obviously too arrogant to actually decide on which newsgroups you post
to, and how come this ridge-runner from a Kentucky coal camp (me) can figure
out how to spell "privilege" and you can't?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros)

G-Net

Jan 10, 2007, 5:33:46 PM1/10/07
"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

The "Kentucky coal camp ridge-runner" has apparently never heard of a
typo....

Heywood Jablomi

Jan 10, 2007, 5:44:40 PM1/10/07
G-Net <netn...@verizon.net> wrote in message <n3aph.2246$3L1.14@trndny03>

> Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian newsgroup
> or do you have special priviledges?

Watch out that you don't fall off that "priviledge"! They can be pretty narrow
sometimes.

--
If I was in charge of the universe, St Jude's
Hospital for Children would not need to exist

The Chief Instigator

Jan 10, 2007, 6:19:57 PM1/10/07
"G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>> "G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net> writes:

[...]

>>>Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian newsgroup
>>>or do you have special priviledges?

>> You're obviously too arrogant to actually decide on which newsgroups you
>> post to, and how come this ridge-runner from a Kentucky coal camp (me) can
>> figure out how to spell "privilege" and you can't?

>The "Kentucky coal camp ridge-runner" has apparently never heard of a
>typo....

Unfortunately for you, seventeen years of Usenet has shown me a few
quadrillion typos...and if you doubt my statement, all you have to do is
contact the Kentucky DHS in Frankfort.

Dubh Ghall

Jan 10, 2007, 8:00:53 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:33:46 GMT, "G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>> "G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net> writes:

>>>Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian newsgroup
>>>or do you have special priviledges?
>>
>> You're obviously too arrogant to actually decide on which newsgroups you
>> post
>> to, and how come this ridge-runner from a Kentucky coal camp (me) can
>> figure
>> out how to spell "privilege" and you can't?
>
>The "Kentucky coal camp ridge-runner" has apparently never heard of a
>typo....

Oh, I think he has, but he also recognises phonetic spelling, when he sees it.

Phonetic spelling is ignorance, not typos.

Douglas Berry

Jan 10, 2007, 8:25:57 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:33:46 GMT there was an Ancient "G-Net"
<netn...@verizon.net> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

>> You're obviously too arrogant to actually decide on which newsgroups you
>> post
>> to, and how come this ridge-runner from a Kentucky coal camp (me) can
>> figure
>> out how to spell "privilege" and you can't?
>
>The "Kentucky coal camp ridge-runner" has apparently never heard of a
>typo....

Was the apostrophe in "atheists" also a typo?
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5
Jason Gastrich is praying for me on 8 January 2011

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

Douglas Berry

Jan 10, 2007, 8:27:37 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:49:46 -0800 there was an Ancient Bible
Believer <no...@nowhere.com> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

>That is a worthy note. However, what was posted
>was pretty rude and we shouldn't be wanting anyone
>to go to Hell.

Why not? Jesus certainly had no problem declaring that most people
were doomed to the fire.

John Baker

Jan 10, 2007, 11:46:22 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:15:47 GMT, "G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net>
wrote:

I'm reading (and responding to) your drivel in alt.atheism, Skippy,
not in any Christian group.

Mike

Jan 11, 2007, 9:15:45 AM1/11/07

He didn't say you have to be arrogant or stupid to post in an atheist
group; he said you have to be arrogant or stupid to "post this
horseshit" in an atheist group. Anyone can post anywhere they want but
it takes stupidity to post "While I can understand why someone would
dislike the atheist's and their arrogance, Jesus died for them also." in
an atheist group, just as it takes arrogance and stupidity to post
"there absolutely can't be any gods at all" (since you can't rule out
all possible gods as not existing even though you also can't prove any
of them to exist either) in alt.religion. But John didn't post anything
like that.

But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above will
probably fly about 5 miles over your head.

G-Net

Jan 11, 2007, 9:58:00 AM1/11/07
"Mike" <prab...@shamrocksgf.com> wrote in message

I made a statement which was the truth, Jesus DID die for everyone,
atheists as well as believers. You and whoever else can call me
whatever you wish for speaking the truth but it's still the truth.

> But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above will
> probably fly about 5 miles over your head.

Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.

Fred Stone

Jan 11, 2007, 9:52:50 AM1/11/07
"G-Net" <netn...@verizon.net> wrote in

We don't believe you. Without evidence, we will not believe you. The
Bible is not evidence of anything except that somebody could write.

>> But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above will
>> probably fly about 5 miles over your head.
>
> Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
> BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.

When those Christians keep repeating their assertions after we've told
them that we don't believe them, what else should we think about them?

--
Fred Stone
aa# 1369

Ben Goren

Jan 11, 2007, 11:29:28 AM1/11/07
G-Net wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>> G-Net wrote:

>>> Arrogant or stupid like you are to post in a Christian
>>> newsgroup or do you have special priviledges?
>>
>> He didn't say you have to be arrogant or stupid to post in an
>> atheist group; he said you have to be arrogant or stupid to
>> "post this horseshit" in an atheist group. Anyone can post
>> anywhere they want but it takes stupidity to post "While I can
>> understand why someone would dislike the atheist's and their
>> arrogance, Jesus died for them also." in an atheist group, just
>> as it takes arrogance and stupidity to post "there absolutely
>> can't be any gods at all" (since you can't rule out all
>> possible gods as not existing even though you also can't prove
>> any of them to exist either) in alt.religion. But John didn't
>> post anything like that.
>
> I made a statement which was the truth, Jesus DID die for
> everyone, atheists as well as believers. You and whoever else
> can call me whatever you wish for speaking the truth but it's
> still the truth.

That's ``true'' only in a literary analytical way, the same way
that it's ``true'' that Perseus was born of a virgin according to
prophecy after the Father God visited her in his holy spiritual
form. Or that it's ``true'' that AEsculapius healed the sick,
restored sight to the blind, and raised the dead; or that Bacchus
turned water into wine.

Or, for that matter, it's even /more/ ``true'' that Osiris DID die
for everyone, every year in a ceremony that included a play
whose plot shares the same outline as Jesus's own passion and
resurrection. This play was a regular feature of Egyptian culture
for centuries before Christians adapted it, along with many other
pagan myths, as their own.

Now, if you mean that it's ``true'' in the sense that a human
being by name of ``Jesus bar Joseph'' was wandering the streets of
downtown Jerusalem one day, was hung on a cross until dead the
next, and was again wandering the streets of downtown Jerusalem
another day or two later...well...in that case, I have some prime
oceanfront property to sell you here in Arizona.

>> But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above
>> will probably fly about 5 miles over your head.
>
> Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
> BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.

Most atheists I know don't think they're brilliant, and I'm
certain no atheist thinks /all/ atheists are brilliant. Mike here
is a prime example of a very not-bright atheist. I myself know
that I'm much smarter than the average person -- I have test
scores and personal experience to attest to the fact -- and much
/much/ dumber than brilliant people. And dumber than a fair number
of my peers here and in real life, for that matter.

Christians, by definition, believe in a Santa Claus-style faery
tale dressed up for adults. While a great many Christians have all
kinds of intelligences in all sorts of areas, still believing in
Santa constitutes a very profound form of idiocy.

Mike

Jan 11, 2007, 12:13:33 PM1/11/07

Prove that He did so. Also you made the statement of "While I can

understand why someone would dislike the atheist's and their arrogance,"

which implied there was an arrogance to all atheists to dislike to begin
with, which there's not.

You and whoever else can call me
> whatever you wish for speaking the truth but it's still the truth.

"You owe me $1,000,000." You can call me what-ever you want to for
speaking that truth but it's still the truth.

>> But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above will
>> probably fly about 5 miles over your head.
>
> Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
> BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.

No, I just KNOW that you, specifically, are an idiot. I never claimed
all xians are idiots (nor did I even claim, in the above post, to be an
atheist.) Even a devoutly religious person could have disagreed with
your post. Jews/muslims/wiccans/satanists/etc/etc don't believe that
Jesus died for anyone's sins but they sure aren't atheists. Even an xian
could have found fault with your preaching in a non-xian newsgroup
and/or your implying that all atheists are arrogant. But your response
shows, once again, that YOU are an idiot and not because you are an
xian. You'd be an idiot no matter what your beliefs (or lack of beliefs)
with posts like these.

G-Net

Jan 11, 2007, 12:31:15 PM1/11/07
"Ben Goren" <b...@trumpetpower.com> wrote in message

No, it's absolutely true in every way. You can choose to dismiss the
gospel if you want but that does not mean that others share your
"view" of God and scripture.

> the same way that it's ``true'' that Perseus was born of a virgin
> according to prophecy after the Father God visited her in his holy
> spiritual form. Or that it's ``true'' that AEsculapius healed the
> sick, restored sight to the blind, and raised the dead; or that Bacchus
> turned water into wine.

You know instead of just putting all of this bogus mythological nonsense
you could have just said that you are into mythology and that you
would rather read and/or believe a lie than the truth.

> Or, for that matter, it's even /more/ ``true'' that Osiris DID die
> for everyone, every year in a ceremony that included a play
> whose plot shares the same outline as Jesus's own passion and
> resurrection. This play was a regular feature of Egyptian culture
> for centuries before Christians adapted it, along with many other
> pagan myths, as their own.

I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan myths, but that
pagans have adopted certain aspects of Christianity. This is the way
the devil works, he takes the things of God and then changes them
every so slightly for his own use. The end result is that people like
you believe what the devil wants you to.

> Now, if you mean that it's ``true'' in the sense that a human
> being by name of ``Jesus bar Joseph'' was wandering the streets of
> downtown Jerusalem one day, was hung on a cross until dead the
> next, and was again wandering the streets of downtown Jerusalem
> another day or two later...well...in that case, I have some prime
> oceanfront property to sell you here in Arizona.

You may have some "oceanfront" property that you'd like to sell me
but unfortunately, I don't do business with those who are dishonest.
Anyone who would rather believe a myth than the truth is not
someone that I would want to have any dealings with.

> >> But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above
> >> will probably fly about 5 miles over your head.
> >
> > Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
> > BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.
>
> Most atheists I know don't think they're brilliant, and I'm
> certain no atheist thinks /all/ atheists are brilliant. Mike here
> is a prime example of a very not-bright atheist. I myself know
> that I'm much smarter than the average person -- I have test
> scores and personal experience to attest to the fact -- and much
> /much/ dumber than brilliant people. And dumber than a fair number of my
> peers here and in real life, for that matter.

No comment.

> Christians, by definition, believe in a Santa Claus-style faery
> tale dressed up for adults.

There are people who try to put God in a Santa Clause role but
they are soon disappointed when "Christmas" never comes. I
don't know any Christians like that. The people I know who
claim the name of Christ are intelligent, mature productive
people who know the difference between your fairy tales
and the absolute truth.

> While a great many Christians have all kinds of intelligences in all
> sorts of areas, still believing in
> Santa constitutes a very profound form of idiocy.

You know even when my kids were very small, they
never believed in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny
nor the Tooth fairy. My kids always knew the truth
about what was real and what was make believe.

I would say that you may want to rethink your idea
of what Christians believe because it's apparent
that you are uninformed.

G-Net

Jan 11, 2007, 12:49:00 PM1/11/07
"Mike" <prab...@shamrocksgf.com> wrote in message

I don't have to "prove" that Jesus died on the cross nor that He died for
everyone's sins. The Bible clearly states that, that is proof enough. If
you reject the Bible, that is your issue, not mine.

> Also you made the statement of "While I can understand why someone would
> dislike the atheist's and their arrogance," which implied there was an
> arrogance to all atheists to dislike to begin with, which there's not.

I have never seen an atheist who frequented Christian NGs who
was not arrogant beyond belief and posted as if they are THE
authority for everything. So, yes, there is an arrogance to
atheists that I can EASILY understand why someone would
dislike them.

>> You and whoever else can call me whatever you wish for speaking the truth
>> but it's still the truth.
>
> "You owe me $1,000,000." You can call me what-ever you want to for
> speaking that truth but it's still the truth.

Did you take your medication this morning?

>>> But of course you've already shown your stupidity so the above will
>>> probably fly about 5 miles over your head.
>>
>> Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
>> BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.
>
> No, I just KNOW that you, specifically, are an idiot. I never claimed all
> xians are idiots (nor did I even claim, in the above post, to be an
> atheist.)

As I have told others, your calling me an "idiot" is a great
compliment. I'm sure that the devil doesn't care much for me either.
In any case, neither your opinion nor the devil's concern me in the
least.

As far as whether you claim to be an atheist or not, really makes no
difference either. You can call yourself anything you want. The fact
is that you are not identifying yourself as a Christian so by that
very fact, you aren't.

> Even a devoutly religious person could have disagreed with your post.

I'm sure that you are correct. You and many other people confuse
religion with salvation but, they are not the same thing at all.

> Jews/muslims/wiccans/satanists/etc/etc don't believe that Jesus died for
> anyone's sins but they sure aren't atheists.

They may as well be. Just as you lumped "wiccans" and "satanists"
in together as being "devoutly religious", religiousity really means
nothing. It's about whether someone has a relationship with Jesus
not whether they are "religious" or not. The Bible says nothing
about our being "religious".

> Even an xian could have found fault with your preaching in a non-xian
> newsgroup and/or your implying that all atheists are arrogant.

I was not "preaching" in a non-Christian NG. I was answering a post
which happened to be cross posted (as most posts are anymore).
I would also mention that I didn't "imply" that all atheists are
arrogant, I said that they were.

> But your response shows, once again, that YOU are an idiot and not because
> you are an xian.

More compliments, thanks again! My response was honest and
straight forward, I can't help it if that bothers you.

> You'd be an idiot no matter what your beliefs (or lack of beliefs) with
> posts like these.

My posts are honest and truthful so I would again thank you for
your compliments.

Mike

Jan 11, 2007, 2:30:42 PM1/11/07
Ben Goren wrote:
> Most atheists I know don't think they're brilliant, and I'm
> certain no atheist thinks /all/ atheists are brilliant. Mike here
> is a prime example of a very not-bright atheist.

Ben here is an example of an extremely arrogant person. If someone
disagrees with him, he simply keeps repeating himself and then starts
with the insults. He'll ignore citations that show him to be wrong and
rarely ever cites his sources. And he'll killfile people who simply
disagree with him and thus won't even see this post.

I'm not saying he's wrong about everything he says. I don't even say
he's wrong about very much that he says. But I do disagree with him on
occasion and have gotten into debates on those points. But he's the type
that "I'm right and nothing you can say will prove me wrong." Usually
it's not even a case of him being completely wrong but simply that he
will put a spin on something that isn't quite right but will never admit
to it or even concede that someone else's point might possibly be right.
He's even gotten to the point of where he'll reply (via a third-party
posting to a message of mine) and say that I'm wrong and then say the
same thing that I just said because he had some knee-jerk reaction to my
posting and didn't even seem to read it fully but simply "that Mike
isn't right about the other things I disagreed with him on and thus this
thing isn't right either." (one example is the one thread where size
variation in dogs came up.)

Mike

Jan 11, 2007, 2:48:06 PM1/11/07

I don't have to "prove" that you owe me $1,000,000. My IOU clearly
states that, that is proof enough. If you reject that IOU, that is your
issue, not mine. Pay up, deadbeat.

>> Also you made the statement of "While I can understand why someone would
>> dislike the atheist's and their arrogance," which implied there was an
>> arrogance to all atheists to dislike to begin with, which there's not.
>
> I have never seen an atheist who frequented Christian NGs who
> was not arrogant beyond belief and posted as if they are THE
> authority for everything. So, yes, there is an arrogance to
> atheists that I can EASILY understand why someone would
> dislike them.

Same could be said for the stupidity of xians posting in atheist newsgroups.

>>> You and whoever else can call me whatever you wish for speaking the truth
>>> but it's still the truth.
>> "You owe me $1,000,000." You can call me what-ever you want to for
>> speaking that truth but it's still the truth.
>
> Did you take your medication this morning?

Yeah, I took something for my back pain. Now when are you going to pay
the $1,000,000? I.e. your "proof" that Jesus lived is as lacking as the
proof that you owe me $1,000,000.

>>> Gee, the same old rhetoric! Atheists always think that they are
>>> BRILLIANT and that Christians are idiots.
>> No, I just KNOW that you, specifically, are an idiot. I never claimed all
>> xians are idiots (nor did I even claim, in the above post, to be an
>> atheist.)
>
> As I have told others, your calling me an "idiot" is a great
> compliment.

That statement there says it all. Only an idiot would revel in being
called an idiot.

I'm sure that the devil doesn't care much for me either.
> In any case, neither your opinion nor the devil's concern me in the
> least.
>
> As far as whether you claim to be an atheist or not, really makes no
> difference either. You can call yourself anything you want. The fact
> is that you are not identifying yourself as a Christian so by that
> very fact, you aren't.

And your point is?

<snip more sanctimonious crap>

Hollis Brown

Jan 11, 2007, 3:08:42 PM1/11/07
G-Net wrote:

> I have never seen an atheist who frequented Christian NGs who
> was not arrogant beyond belief and posted as if they are THE
> authority for everything. So, yes, there is an arrogance to
> atheists that I can EASILY understand why someone would
> dislike them.

I have never seen a Christian who frequented atheist NGs who was not

arrogant beyond belief and posted as if they are THE authority for

everything. So, yes, there is an arrogance to Christians that I can

EASILY understand why someone would dislike them.

HB

Dann Dobson

Jan 11, 2007, 4:34:12 PM1/11/07

Sorry, you don't have a friggin' clue what you're talking about.

I, like my mother and father, am and an atheist and when they died
hundreds of people attended.

Atheists are just like other people, we love, die, bleed. I would wager
that a lot of the atheists I know are more moral than many-so-called
"Christians".

Certainly most atheists are a lot more moral than you, and I would
wager even more "Christian" when you write the hateful, bigoted and
petty comments.

David Dubinsky

rpa...@eas.slu.edu

Jan 11, 2007, 4:55:42 PM1/11/07

I feel sorry for you. All of us are made in God's image and we all are
God's children. For you to condemn someone because YOU don't think they
are worthy is something you have been expressly forbidden to do as a
follower of Jesus Christ. Because I am Catholic doesn't mean I have the
right to condemn you to hell because you are not Catholic. It is your
lack of faith that condemns YOU not what you look like or what some
other person thinks.

sendtheg...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2007, 6:04:45 PM1/11/07
You are seriously the sickest person I was aware existed. I don't know
what disturbs me more...your twisted and deranged views on death and
your fellow human beings...or the smiley face emoticon in the midst of
your mangled words of ignorance and hate. You are talking about human
beings! Myself being one! You think no one cares about me because I
don't believe in fairy tales or follow your scriptures? You are
deluded, and you know nothing about atheism. If hell existed, I would
much rather spend an eternity there than where ever you are. But,
unfortunately for you and countless others who live lies, there is no
heaven or hell, I regret only that I must decompose in the same earth
as your ignorant and hateful body's remains.

Ben Goren

Jan 11, 2007, 9:52:53 PM1/11/07
G-Net wrote:

> I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan myths, but
> that pagans have adopted certain aspects of Christianity. This
> is the way the devil works, he takes the things of God and then
> changes them every so slightly for his own use. The end result
> is that people like you believe what the devil wants you to.

BWAHAHAHAHAH! BAAWA!

With that one paragraph, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a
doubt, that you're a complete and total blithering fucking idiot
who didn't even /pretend/ to stay awake in your high school
history classes.

Now, you're once again going to pretend to take great pride in
being called a ``complete and total blithering fucking idiot'' by
the likes of me, but we both know that you're really going to be
quite insulted. For good reason.

And, you know what? Here's an offer from me to withdraw the insult
and offer you a full apology. All you have to do is prove your
non-idiocy.

I'll even make it simple for you.

First, who wrote the following, and when?

> And when we say also that the Word, who is the first-birth of
> God, was produced without sexual union, and that He, Jesus
> Christ, our Teacher, was crucified and died, and rose again, and
> ascended into heaven, we propound nothing different from what
> you believe regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter. For
> you know how many sons your esteemed writers ascribed to
> Jupiter: Mercury, the interpreting word and teacher of all;
> AEsculapius, who, though he was a great physician, was struck by
> a thunderbolt, and so ascended to heaven; and Bacchus too, after
> he had been torn limb from limb; and Hercules, when he had
> committed himself to the flames to escape his toils; and the
> sons of Leda, and Dioscuri; and Perseus, son of Danae; and
> Bellerophon, who, though sprung from mortals, rose to heaven on
> the horse Pegasus.
>
> [. . .]
>
> And if we even affirm that He was born of a virgin, accept this
> in common with what you accept of Perseus. And in that we say
> that He made whole the lame, the paralytic, and those born
> blind, we seem to say what is very similar to the deeds said to
> have been done by AEsculapius.
>
> [. . .]
>
> But those who hand down the myths which the poets have made,
> adduce no proof to the youths who learn them; and we proceed to
> demonstrate that they have been uttered by the influence of the
> wicked demons, to deceive and lead astray the human race. For
> having heard it proclaimed through the prophets that the Christ
> was to come, and that the ungodly among men were to be punished
> by fire, they put forward many to be called sons of Jupiter,
> under the impression that they would be able to produce in men
> the idea that the things which were said with regard to Christ
> were mere marvellous tales, like the things which were said by
> the poets. And these things were said both among the Greeks and
> among all nations where they [the demons] heard the prophets
> foretelling that Christ would specially be believed in; but that
> in hearing what was said by the prophets they did not accurately
> understand it, but imitated what was said of our Christ, like
> men who are in error, we will make plain.

You say that the Bible is sufficient ``proof'' in and of itself of
your claims. So, prove it: Who was Joseph's father? Cite /all/
relevant chapters / verses. What does this have to say about the
reliability of this ``evidence''?

How could the so-called ``Prince of Peace'' possibly extol the
virtues of war, intra-familial violence, and suicidal attacks as
he so plainly espouses in Matthew 10?

Jesus tells a parable in Luke 19. Whom does the king represent?
Were the Crusaders, Conquistadors, and Inquisitors acting in good
faith according to Jesus's commands as expressed in Luke 19? If
not, how can you be sure that you're right and they were all
worng?

Back to history. Who was Philo, and what's the significance of
what he wrote about the Word (John 1:1) and Jesus?

Similarly, who were Seneca, Plutarch, Justus, Damis, Pliny
the Elder, Juvenal, Martial, Petronius, Persius, Pausanias,
Epicetus, Aelius Aristides, Fronto, Dio Chrysostom, Aulus Gellius,
Lucius Apuleius, Marcus Aurelius, Musonius Rufus, Hierocles of
Alexandria, Cassius Maximus Tyrius, Arrian, Appian, Marcus Fabius
Quintilianus, Lucius Annaeus Florus, and Marcus Annaeus Lucanus --
and what did they have to say about Jesus?

What did Origen have to say about what Josephus wrote about
Jesus? And, where did Josephus live in relation to Nazareth and
what did he write about it and the region?

Lucian of Samosata penned one of the earliest non-Christian
references to Jesus, and is often cited as proof of Jesus's
existence. Please find for yourself and read the entire (short)
piece in which the reference is found. Does it relate in any way
to the extended quote I presented above?

Your logic is every bit as pitiful as your history and your
theology. Prove it otherwise:

``Tell me, God, `Yes,' or `No,' Will you answer `No'?'' How
do your various gods's answers reconcile with their alleged
omniscience? (Before you answer, please read up on Alan Turing's
Halting Problem, which asks, ``Will this computer program ever
stop?'')

``All but God can prove this sentence true.'' To prove that
sentence true for yourself, consider what it would mean if ``God''
/did/ succeed in proving that the sentence is true -- what,
exactly, has it proven? And how can any of your gods possibly be
all-powerful when you and I can do things with trivial ease that
are perfectly impossible for any of them to ever do?

If one (or more?) of your gods is the all-powerful, all-knowing
creator of the universe, is it possible for it to trick that other
favorite of your gods, ``The Devil,'' into thinking that it (The
Devil) is really the all-powerful, all-knowing creator of the
universe? If so, how do your gods know that The Devil isn't really
the all-powerful, all-knowing creator of the universe, and that
The Devil is the one playing your gods for fools? If none your
gods can do such a thing, how does that square with claims of
omnipotence?

If everything requires a creator, who created your gods? If even
one of your gods don't require a creator, why does anything else?

Centuries before Jesus is said to have existed, Epicurus penned a
famous riddle -- the exact phrasing of which is lost to history.
What is the essence of what Epicurus asked? Why is ``free will''
not an admission of impotence or maelovelance?

If one of your gods had blessed Hitler with enough talent as a
painter such that Hitler never went into politics, how would that
have altered history? Why did your gods conspire to make Hitler
such a mediocre painter, instead of the great master Hitler wished
he was?

And, finally, the one-and-only question that /really/ matters when
it comes to your faery tales: please provide an objective set of
criteria that, when applied to Christianity prove it true; that
same set must prove /all/ other religions false when applied in
exactly the same manner.

Bible Believer

Jan 11, 2007, 10:17:39 PM1/11/07
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:52:53 -0700, Ben Goren
<b...@trumpetpower.com> claimed:

>G-Net wrote:
>
> > I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan myths, but
> > that pagans have adopted certain aspects of Christianity. This
> > is the way the devil works, he takes the things of God and then
> > changes them every so slightly for his own use. The end result
> > is that people like you believe what the devil wants you to.
>
>BWAHAHAHAHAH! BAAWA!
>
>With that one paragraph, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a
>doubt, that you're a complete and total blithering fucking idiot
>who didn't even /pretend/ to stay awake in your high school
>history classes.

Right. It's in a school book, so it must be true.

<chuckle>

--

The Bible is the inerrant word of the living God!
If you don't believe the Bible, don't tell me that

Ben Goren

Jan 11, 2007, 10:41:22 PM1/11/07
Bible Believer wrote:

> Ben Goren wrote:
>> G-Net wrote:
>>
>>> I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan
>>> myths, but that pagans have adopted certain aspects of
>>> Christianity. This is the way the devil works, he takes the
>>> things of God and then changes them every so slightly for his
>>> own use. The end result is that people like you believe what
>>> the devil wants you to.
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAH! BAAWA!
>>
>> With that one paragraph, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a
>> doubt, that you're a complete and total blithering fucking
>> idiot who didn't even /pretend/ to stay awake in your high
>> school history classes.
>
> Right. It's in a school book, so it must be true.
>
> <chuckle>

So, I see you like the smell of your own shit so much you've
decided to shove your entire head up your ass.

Dude, get a fucking clue. Not only did not one single bit of my
post even hint at a school book as a source, not only did I make
exclusive references to primary sources, I even provided extended
quotes from the earliest non-religious Christian source (who also
just happens to be one of the most revered Catholic Saints,
by-the-way).

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it chewed your face off /through/
your ass.

G-Net

Jan 11, 2007, 11:10:54 PM1/11/07

> G-Net wrote:
>
> > I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan myths, but
> > that pagans have adopted certain aspects of Christianity. This
> > is the way the devil works, he takes the things of God and then
> > changes them every so slightly for his own use. The end result
> > is that people like you believe what the devil wants you to.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAH! BAAWA!
>
> With that one paragraph, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a
> doubt, that you're a complete and total blithering fucking idiot
> who didn't even /pretend/ to stay awake in your high school
> history classes.
>
> Now, you're once again going to pretend to take great pride in
> being called a ``complete and total blithering fucking idiot'' by
> the likes of me, but we both know that you're really going to be
> quite insulted. For good reason.

Sorry to disappoint you but, I'm not insulted at all and see no reason
to be. You have only spewed forth the kinds of profanity, blasphemy
and lies that are who and what you are.

A worthless apology from you would mean nothing to me. I expect
trashy people to act trashy and I've never been disappointed yet.

John Baker

Jan 12, 2007, 1:40:42 AM1/12/07
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:17:39 -0800, Bible Believer <no...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:52:53 -0700, Ben Goren
><b...@trumpetpower.com> claimed:
>

>>G-Net wrote:
>>
>> > I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan myths, but
>> > that pagans have adopted certain aspects of Christianity. This
>> > is the way the devil works, he takes the things of God and then
>> > changes them every so slightly for his own use. The end result
>> > is that people like you believe what the devil wants you to.
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAHAH! BAAWA!
>>
>>With that one paragraph, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a
>>doubt, that you're a complete and total blithering fucking idiot
>>who didn't even /pretend/ to stay awake in your high school
>>history classes.
>
>Right. It's in a school book, so it must be true.
>
><chuckle>

Right. It's in a 2,000 year old book of Middle Eastern folklore, so it
must be true.

<BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!>

Christopher A.Lee

Jan 12, 2007, 3:53:58 AM1/12/07
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:52:53 -0700, Ben Goren

><b...@trumpetpower.com> claimed:
>

>>G-Net wrote:
>>
>> > I would agrue that Chrisitians did not "adopt" pagan myths, but
>> > that pagans have adopted certain aspects of Christianity. This
>> > is the way the devil works, he takes the things of God and then
>> > changes them every so slightly for his own use. The end result
>> > is that people like you believe what the devil wants you to.
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAHAH! BAAWA!
>>
>>With that one paragraph, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a
>>doubt, that you're a complete and total blithering fucking idiot
>>who didn't even /pretend/ to stay awake in your high school
>>history classes.
>
>Right. It's in a school book, so it must be true.

Standard Christian dishonesty by a liar and an an idiot. Why do so
many liars like you claim the moral high ground?

><chuckle>

Fred of UrlBit.Us

Jan 12, 2007, 8:11:40 AM1/12/07
John Baker wrote:

> On 9 Jan 2007 07:07:46 -0800, flores...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>That's always a stock answer here, Christian hatred being
>>what it is. But hey, did it ever occur to you that this
>>person may just not like atheists? Most atheiest are
>>retards, misfits, if not downright mental cases. Reading
>>the posts here from atheists proves the point well.
>
> You get what you ask for, my friend. When you come into an atheist
> newsgroup spouting that kind of horseshit, you can't fault the
> regulars for calling you a fucktard.
>
> Fucktard.

Hey, stop insulting fucktards! You would actually lower fucktards to this
guy's level?

--
-- Fred of UrlBit.Us
-- http://UrlBit.Us - Bite those URLs down to size!

http://www.usenet.com

Ben Goren

Jan 12, 2007, 9:12:26 AM1/12/07
And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining such
knowledge.

I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful creator
of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that he was
supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived in first-century
Judea, no? So why is it that Christians, virtually as a rule, know
fuck-all about first-century Judea and surrounding times and
places? (Don't answer that, I know -- they wouldn't still be
Christians if they knew anything.)

And then they wonder why everybody else thinks they're idiots....

Cheers,

b&

Robibnikoff

Jan 12, 2007, 9:24:22 AM1/12/07

> I feel sorry for you. All of us are made in God's image and we all are
> God's children.

Oh baloney. Grow up!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jan 12, 2007, 9:43:56 AM1/12/07
Ben Goren wrote:
> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining such
> knowledge.
>
> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful creator
> of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that he was
> supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived in first-century
> Judea, no? So why is it that Christians, virtually as a rule, know
> fuck-all about first-century Judea and surrounding times and
> places? (Don't answer that, I know -- they wouldn't still be
> Christians if they knew anything.)
>
> And then they wonder why everybody else thinks they're idiots....
>
> Cheers,

Actually, in g-nats case it's tons of fun to hit him/her/it up with the
failings of his/hers/its faith, and watching him/her/it squirm and
wriggle all over the place trying to avoid that failure.

Did it for three posts, fourth post was the *PLONK*.

Sounds kind of like a Texas Hold'em game don't it? "I got him on the
Plonk."

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

A.A #1143 http://azhotops.blogspot.com/

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

G-Net

Jan 12, 2007, 10:10:29 AM1/12/07

> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining such
> knowledge.
>
> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful creator
> of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that he was
> supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived in first-century
> Judea, no? So why is it that Christians, virtually as a rule, know
> fuck-all about first-century Judea and surrounding times and
> places? (Don't answer that, I know -- they wouldn't still be
> Christians if they knew anything.)

You flatter yourself! To even THINK that you (an obvious atheist),
could tell a Christian ANYTHING about Jesus or God is about the
most outlandishly arrogant thing I've ever heard. You and those
like you are the reason that my claim has once again been proven,
atheists are about the most arrogant, puffed up individuals on the
planet. I am, ROFL

G-Net

Jan 12, 2007, 10:15:03 AM1/12/07
"Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net> wrote in message

> Ben Goren wrote:
>> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
>> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
>> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
>> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining such
>> knowledge.
>>
>> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful creator
>> of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that he was
>> supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived in first-century
>> Judea, no? So why is it that Christians, virtually as a rule, know
>> fuck-all about first-century Judea and surrounding times and
>> places? (Don't answer that, I know -- they wouldn't still be
>> Christians if they knew anything.)
>>
>> And then they wonder why everybody else thinks they're idiots....
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
> Actually, in g-nats case it's tons of fun to hit him/her/it up with the
> failings of his/hers/its faith, and watching him/her/it squirm and
> wriggle all over the place trying to avoid that failure.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself! But I should tell you that for those
who are mentally challenged, it doesn't take much to amuse them.

I should also mention that there hasn't been one post in many years
of NG reading and posting that has yet to make me "squirm". But,
it's okay if it makes you feel better to think that.

> Did it for three posts, fourth post was the *PLONK*.

Yep, you certainly did "*PLONK*" me all right. Bullies who cannot get
their way always take their toys and go home...

> Sounds kind of like a Texas Hold'em game don't it? "I got him on the
> Plonk."

Yep, I'm sure life is a game to you. Too bad that one day your little
"game" will end...

Ben Goren

Jan 12, 2007, 10:28:28 AM1/12/07
G-Net wrote:

> Ben Goren wrote:
>
>> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
>> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
>> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
>> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining
>> such knowledge.
>>
>> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful
>> creator of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that
>> he was supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived
>> in first-century Judea, no? So why is it that Christians,
>> virtually as a rule, know fuck-all about first-century Judea
>> and surrounding times and places? (Don't answer that, I know --
>> they wouldn't still be Christians if they knew anything.)
>
> You flatter yourself! To even THINK that you (an obvious
> atheist), could tell a Christian ANYTHING about Jesus or God is
> about the most outlandishly arrogant thing I've ever heard.

Indeed. But it's because I, and strong atheists in general, know
much, much more about your petty gods and their history than you
do, and you're stuck at the ``IS NOT'' response of the child
confronted with samples of Santa's and Mommy's handwriting.

> You and those like you are the reason that my claim has once
> again been proven, atheists are about the most arrogant, puffed
> up individuals on the planet. I am, ROFL

So, who's more puffed up? The atheist who challenges the Christian
with extensive original first- and second-century Christian
sources, or the Christian who quite plainly doesn't even have a
clue that anything was even written in that period outside of the
Gospels?

Go ahead. Prove that I'm the idiot and you're the smarty-pants
Christer scholar. My challenge is still preserved below.

Show us just what kind of hot air you're really filled with.

Cheers,

b&

Ben Goren

Jan 12, 2007, 10:39:10 AM1/12/07
Rev. Karl E. Taylor wrote:

> Ben Goren wrote:
>
>> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
>> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
>> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
>> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining
>> such knowledge.
>>
>> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful
>> creator of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that
>> he was supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived
>> in first-century Judea, no? So why is it that Christians,
>> virtually as a rule, know fuck-all about first-century Judea
>> and surrounding times and places? (Don't answer that, I know --
>> they wouldn't still be Christians if they knew anything.)
>>
>> And then they wonder why everybody else thinks they're
>> idiots....
>

> Actually, in g-nats case it's tons of fun to hit him/her/it up
> with the failings of his/hers/its faith, and watching him/her/it
> squirm and wriggle all over the place trying to avoid that
> failure.

I just might try that -- though I did include a little bit of it
in my challenge.

What direction do you suggest I take? Should I point out the
idiocy of a perfect loving god cruelly punishing the most-removed
descendents of its perfect original creation for tripping over the
perfect booby trap it perfectly set? Or maybe the insanity of that
perfect loving god's decision to sacrifice himself to himself to
save his perfect creation from his own wrath?

Or is it simply enough to mention that he's fucking goofy to think
that a bunch of warmed-over Greek myths told in Greek by Greeks to
Greeks has any bearing at all on reality?

> Did it for three posts, fourth post was the *PLONK*.
>
> Sounds kind of like a Texas Hold'em game don't it? "I got him
> on the Plonk."

Time permitting, I'll toy with him for at least a little bit
before the *PLONK*. But how is one supposed to toy with a Christer
who's so much of a blithering fucking idiot that he thinks that
the Gospels were written in stilted English?

G-Net

Jan 12, 2007, 11:26:44 AM1/12/07

> G-Net wrote:
>
> > Ben Goren wrote:
> >
> >> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
> >> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
> >> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
> >> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining
> >> such knowledge.
> >>
> >> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful
> >> creator of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that
> >> he was supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived
> >> in first-century Judea, no? So why is it that Christians,
> >> virtually as a rule, know fuck-all about first-century Judea
> >> and surrounding times and places? (Don't answer that, I know --
> >> they wouldn't still be Christians if they knew anything.)
> >
> > You flatter yourself! To even THINK that you (an obvious
> > atheist), could tell a Christian ANYTHING about Jesus or God is
> > about the most outlandishly arrogant thing I've ever heard.
>
> Indeed. But it's because I, and strong atheists in general, know
> much, much more about your petty gods and their history than you
> do, and you're stuck at the ``IS NOT'' response of the child
> confronted with samples of Santa's and Mommy's handwriting.

Apparently you really don't know even a quarter of what you think
you do. You claim to have such vast knowledge yet you don't even
know simple things about God or His word. Sounds to me like just
more strutting arrogance.

I'm not here to debate you so I haven't and won't. You can post
whatever ridiculous nonsense you choose but it really makes no
difference to me. So, feel free to post more "How great I am"
posts to puff up your already over inflated ego, it's great fun
to read them and share them with my friends!

> > You and those like you are the reason that my claim has once
> > again been proven, atheists are about the most arrogant, puffed
> > up individuals on the planet. I am, ROFL
>
> So, who's more puffed up? The atheist who challenges the Christian
> with extensive original first- and second-century Christian
> sources

"Original first and second century Christian sources" is that what
you want to call them? That's pretty funny!

> , or the Christian who quite plainly doesn't even have a
> clue that anything was even written in that period outside of the
> Gospels?

Ummm, that is just another one of your hallucinations because I've
never said, thought nor posted anything that said that I didn't know

that "anything was even written in that period outside of the

Gospels". I suspect that it's just more of your brand of "truth".

> Go ahead. Prove that I'm the idiot and you're the smarty-pants
> Christer scholar. My challenge is still preserved below.

You want me to "prove that" you're the "idiot"? Why should I, you
have done such a great job of that all by yourself! But thanks
for the offer anyway. :-)

Ben Goren

Jan 12, 2007, 12:30:56 PM1/12/07
G-Net wrote:

> Ben Goren wrote:
>> G-Net wrote:
>>
>>> You and those like you are the reason that my claim has once
>>> again been proven, atheists are about the most arrogant,
>>> puffed up individuals on the planet. I am, ROFL
>>
>> So, who's more puffed up? The atheist who challenges the
>> Christian with extensive original first- and second-century
>> Christian sources
>
> "Original first and second century Christian sources" is that
> what you want to call them? That's pretty funny!

Wow.

Jesus tittyfucking Mary motherhumping holy shitfaced son of God
wow.

I gave you screenfulls of Justin Martyr's words. You know? The
first Christian apologist, the original Christian martyr who gave
his name to the common modern meaning? The oldest surviving
non-religious Christian writings, from the first half of the
second century? Revered saint?

No, you don't know. Because you really are such a blithering
fucking idiot that you really, truly are perfectly ignorant of
even the most elementary possible history of your own religion.

And all the rest of what I gave you obviously made an even louder
whooshing sound as it flew over your head. No point in explaining
to you that Jesus is perfectly unknown to history outside of
self-proclaimed fiction. No point at all.

Go run along, little boy. Your priest's dick needs sucking or some
such. Come back when you're big enough to be let into the library.

Cheers,

b&

Christopher A.Lee

Jan 12, 2007, 1:10:40 PM1/12/07
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:12:26 -0700, Ben Goren <b...@trumpetpower.com>
wrote:

>And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
>thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
>matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
>universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining such
>knowledge.
>
>I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful creator
>of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that he was
>supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived in first-century
>Judea, no? So why is it that Christians, virtually as a rule, know
>fuck-all about first-century Judea and surrounding times and
>places? (Don't answer that, I know -- they wouldn't still be
>Christians if they knew anything.)
>
>And then they wonder why everybody else thinks they're idiots....

You mis-spelled "know". I hope that helps.

Ben Goren

Jan 12, 2007, 2:42:32 PM1/12/07
Christopher A.Lee wrote:

> Ben Goren wrote:
>
>> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
>> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
>> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
>> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining
>> such knowledge.
>>
>> I don't get it. They claim that Jesus was the all-powerful
>> creator of life, the universe, and everything, right? And that
>> he was supposed to have actually, really, honestly lived
>> in first-century Judea, no? So why is it that Christians,
>> virtually as a rule, know fuck-all about first-century Judea
>> and surrounding times and places? (Don't answer that, I know --
>> they wouldn't still be Christians if they knew anything.)
>>
>> And then they wonder why everybody else thinks they're
>> idiots....
>
> You mis-spelled "know". I hope that helps.

Gee-Zeus! What, are we stooping to spelling flames 'round here?
Can't you cut a bloke some slack? What's next, the Inquisition?

Unless, of course, you /really/ want me to go all pedantic on your
ass and point out that the proper spelling is actually, ``is
absolutely certain beyond any possible shadow of a doubt.'' I was
/merely/ using a standard, well-known and accepted abbreviation
for the particular context, thankyouverymuch.

What a macaroon....

Cheers,

b&

--
EAC Memographer
BAAWA Knight of Blasphemy

``All but God can prove this sentence true.''

Luminoso

Jan 12, 2007, 10:30:27 PM1/12/07
wrote:

>Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

Sure - you miss the person, and know they're completely
gone rather than 'living' some afterlife.

Charles & Mambo Duckman

Jan 14, 2007, 12:34:22 AM1/14/07
Hollis Brown wrote:

> I have never seen a Christian who frequented atheist NGs who was not
> arrogant beyond belief and posted as if they are THE authority for
> everything. So, yes, there is an arrogance to Christians that I can
> EASILY understand why someone would dislike them.

Is it really true that you live on the outside of town? Watch out for
fallin' cabins.

--
Come down off the cross
We can use the wood

Tom Waits, Come On Up To The House

Harryd...@hotmail.com

Jan 16, 2007, 1:13:33 PM1/16/07
Sir i personally am not an atheist, nor am I religeous.
Does that make me an inhuman animal?
Im pretty sure Christians have killed/raped/sinned in the past. And
there is no statistic to say that these vile acts are commited by more
atheists than christians (to the best of my knowledge), and it is
therefore logical to say that there being many, many more christians in
the world, then more of these acts arecommited by extremist such as
yourself.
An atheist may deny god but that does not mean they are a subspecies of
freakish unnatural lawless unaltruistic bastards. They have as much
reason not to believe in god as you do to praise him.
There is no knowlege behind god and all there is, is belief itself.
Belief is no staple but it is a misguided base for contemplation.
regards.

G-Net

Jan 16, 2007, 8:42:13 PM1/16/07

<Harryd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Sir i personally am not an atheist, nor am I religeous.
> Does that make me an inhuman animal?

If you don't claim to be an atheist and don't claim to be "religious" then,
what are you?

> Im pretty sure Christians have killed/raped/sinned in the past.

Are you saying that only Christian's sin?

> And there is no statistic to say that these vile acts are commited by more
> atheists than christians (to the best of my knowledge), and it is
> therefore logical to say that there being many, many more christians in
> the world, then more of these acts arecommited by extremist such as
> yourself.

You claim that there are no statistics which would lead one to believe that
there are more crimes committed by atheists then Christians so you don't
want to say that. Yet you will turn around and say that there are "many,
many more Christians in the world then there are atheists". You sir, have
not idea! I would also state the there are not that many Christians in the
world and I would also state that this is backed up by the Bible.

> An atheist may deny god but that does not mean they are a subspecies of
> freakish unnatural lawless unaltruistic bastards.

Well, let's put it this way, they think that they can decide what is and
what
is not "moral", "right", "wrong", "good" or "bad". So, it could be said that
they make up their own rules as they go. I think that's pretty close to
being
about as unnatural as it gets.

> They have as much reason not to believe in god as you do to praise
> him.

They have as much "right" but not as much reason.

> There is no knowlege behind god and all there is, is belief itself.

And you said that you weren't an atheist...

> Belief is no staple but it is a misguided base for contemplation.
> regards.

I think you need to rethink your statement about not being an
atheist...

roger_...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 20, 2007, 6:21:37 PM1/20/07
Ben Goren wrote:
> G-Net wrote:
>
> > Ben Goren wrote:
> >
> >> And, yet once again, we see a Christian do the true Christian
> >> thing: not only demonstrate profound ignorance of the subject
> >> matter he claims is the most important possible in the entire
> >> universe, but also a desperate aversion to actually gaining
> >> such knowledge.

And that's why you run like hell whenever you encounter someone who
possesses more knowledge than you do, eh?

Dirtiest of the dirty... go right ahead and demonstrate!

All the best,

Roger Pearse

Ben Goren

Jan 20, 2007, 7:18:44 PM1/20/07
roger_...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Rog, I hate to break it to you, but you're the one doing the ``run
like hell'' bit here. Remember all that which you snipped? You
know, the 600+ lines of substance in the post? The challenge I
made to G-Net which he didn't even pretend to address? The
challenge which you also won't even pretend to address?

Here, I'll paste it in again so you can have fun snipping it while
yapping about how I abuse you:

Cheers,

b&

John Baker

Jan 20, 2007, 10:24:30 PM1/20/07
On 20 Jan 2007 15:21:37 -0800, roger_...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>Ben Goren wrote:
>> G-Net wrote:

>And that's why you run like hell whenever you encounter someone who
>possesses more knowledge than you do, eh?

When it comes to rejecting anything and everything that contradicts
your religious beliefs, you're the handwaving champion. I wouldn't be
accusing anyone else of running away if I were you.

Oh, and about that claim of superior knowledge...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Have a nice day, Rog.

misanthropic_curmudgeon

Jan 21, 2007, 3:22:15 PM1/21/07

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

Yes. Having been to several, I can assure you the asnwer is yes.

> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),

Support this assertion.

> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers,

I am an athiest.
- I dont lie (unlike many faith-heads who misrepresent their
Bible[TM])
- I am not a coward (unlike you I post from a recognisable and genuine
email address)
- I am not a murderer.

> after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

I would argue that an athiest values life more than a faith-head [1].

An important question you might want to ask yoursef is why Christain
weep at a loved one supposidily going to a better place? Maybe deep
down they know it is a myth?

> And what epitaph do you engrave on an Atheist's grave
> marker? "Here lies the only good Atheist, which is a
> dead Atheist". What else is there say? Nothing at all.
> No last words, no last rites, no flowers, no anything.

Why would last words or flowwers be excluded from an athiest grave?

> Every time an Atheist dies, the world is better off as
> a result of that dead Atheist being dead, & its damned
> God-forsaken soul burning in the fiery pits of Hades. :)

Cant go to what does not exist.

> I pray that every Atheist in America attend a funeral for
> a loved one this year, and every year until they are dead
> and their filthy God-hating souls are roasting in Hellfire.

Nice Christian love you show there, Daniel.

Great way you are showing the teachings of your faith. (Have you
actually read your religious texts, or are you one of these beleiveser
who has not actually studied their texts beyond the selective
interetations presented to you every Sunday ay 10am?

[1] An atheist does not believe in any gods: there is no afterlife.
Conversely faith-heads of various descriptions do believe in an
afterlife.

Therefore an atheist's life is all the atheist has: he must make the
most of this now, his family and the beauty that is around him because
he does not believe there is some sort of 'make up for it latter'
option available in the afterlife. An atheist does not an eternity to
make up for missing out on his sons ball game, or his daughter's
first formal ball.

An atheist who gives his life for his country, or who die dies
prematurely or without 'living', gives up everything. He will never
see his family again, nor love, nor laugh. A faith-head has eternity
to spend with them. Therefore an atheist has more value in this life
and family than a faith-head, because that is all there is.

It is loading more messages.