How the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the modern international atheist movement

michae...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2012, 11:04:04 PM7/15/12
how the divine pen of michel nostradamus crushed the modern international atheist movement:

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911
_____

DM

July 15, 2012

Olrik

Jul 15, 2012, 11:10:26 PM7/15/12
Le 2012-07-15 23:04, michae...@gmail.com a �crit :
Shit, is this Mabuse?

> July 15, 2012

Davej

Jul 15, 2012, 11:24:45 PM7/15/12
On Jul 15, 10:10 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Le 2012-07-15 23:04, michaelno...@gmail.com a écrit :
>
> > how the divine pen of michel nostradamus crushed the modern international atheist movement:
>
> >http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911
> > _____
> > DM
>
> Shit, is this Mabuse?

Violation of parole? Sent it in.

Olrik

Jul 15, 2012, 11:34:05 PM7/15/12
Le 2012-07-15 23:24, Davej a �crit :
> On Jul 15, 10:10 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Le 2012-07-15 23:04, michaelno...@gmail.com a �crit :
>>
>>> how the divine pen of michel nostradamus crushed the modern international atheist movement:
>>
>>> http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911
>>> _____
>>> DM
>>
>> Shit, is this Mabuse?
>>

> Violation of parole? Sent it in.

That's what I thought. Let's see if he's crazy enough to write to PZ Myers.

Irreverend Dave

Jul 15, 2012, 11:38:19 PM7/15/12
The IP address of the post resolves to Videotron Ltee which is in
Montreal. The URL includes "boobquake", which is one of his rant words,
so let's go with yes.

Is he supposed to be posting? Has the injunction against him expired?

--
"Theology is not a source of genuine knowledge and therefore is not a
science. Reason and religion are thus at odds with each other."

Jeanne Douglas

Jul 15, 2012, 11:58:11 PM7/15/12
In article <97e0b87d-3200-4372...@googlegroups.com>,
michae...@gmail.com wrote:

> how the divine pen of michel nostradamus crushed the modern international
> atheist movement:
>
> http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911

Hmmmm, I don't see anything there that destroys ANYthing.

JD

Olrik

Jul 16, 2012, 12:19:22 AM7/16/12
Le 2012-07-15 23:38, Irreverend Dave a �crit :
> Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Le 2012-07-15 23:04, michae...@gmail.com a �crit :
>>> how the divine pen of michel nostradamus crushed the modern
>>> international atheist movement:
>>>
>>> http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911
>>> _____
>>
>>> DM
>>
>> Shit, is this Mabuse?
>>

>>> July 15, 2012
>>>

> The IP address of the post resolves to Videotron Ltee which is in
> Montreal. The URL includes "boobquake", which is one of his rant words,
> so let's go with yes.
>
> Is he supposed to be posting? Has the injunction against him expired?

Don't know. Maybe he's off his meds, though...

Andy W

Jul 16, 2012, 7:58:38 AM7/16/12
<snip>

Oh dear Dennis. Did you forget posting in here violates the terms of your suspended prison sentence or do you actually want to go back to jail? It can be arranged.

Andy

raven1

Jul 16, 2012, 8:26:15 AM7/16/12
On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:04:04 -0700 (PDT), michae...@gmail.com
wrote:

Hi Dennis! You must really want to go to jail if you're posting here
again. Forwarded to the Montreal Police. Happy to help.

Martin

Jul 16, 2012, 9:25:47 AM7/16/12
On 16/07/2012 04:04, michae...@gmail.com wrote:
> how the divine pen of michel nostradamus crushed the modern international atheist movement:

Oh fuck he's back. Must have been released or something

Christopher A. Lee

Jul 16, 2012, 11:00:19 AM7/16/12
Anybody know to whom these should be forwarded?

Andy W

Jul 16, 2012, 12:39:38 PM7/16/12
On Monday, July 16, 2012 4:00:19 PM UTC+1, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 04:58:38 -0700 (PDT), Andy W
> &lt;vor...@mailinator.com&gt; wrote:
>
> &gt;&lt;snip&gt;
> &gt;
> &gt;Oh dear Dennis. Did you forget posting in here violates the terms of your suspended prison sentence or do you actually want to go back to jail? It can be arranged.
> &gt;
> &gt;Andy
>
> Anybody know to whom these should be forwarded?

Not really. Is there actually any way to be sure this really is Dennis and not someone impersonating him in order to get him sent to jail?

Martin

Jul 16, 2012, 4:58:57 PM7/16/12
That's for the police/criminal justice system to determine not use.

Doc Smartass

Jul 16, 2012, 6:45:39 PM7/16/12
michae...@gmail.com wrote in
Mabus is back?

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/
Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/
Everything Else! http://pareidolia-global.blogspot.com/

Republicans are to Patriotism what Pimps are to Feminism.