Re: alt.atheism.FAQ v0.3.2

alt.atheism regulator

Oct 31, 2009, 6:15:42 AM10/31/09

alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.2

compiled by alt.atheism regulator
Contributions and corrections welcome via NG

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

2.0 - What's New

2.1 What's the Haps Around the Traps, Chaps:

2.1.1 Births Deaths and Marriages

3.0 - The Charter

4.0 - Frequently Asked Questions.

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.2 - What is a atheism?( WIP)
4.2.1 Some definitions

4.3 - History of the NG (WIP)

4.4 - Who are the Key Figures In Atheism (WIP)
4.4.1 Modern Atheists

4.5 Atheism as part of Non-Belief

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.8 Where can I find archived messages?

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

4.12 Births Deaths and Marriages

5.0 - Contributors

6.0 - Additions / Amendments to the FAQ

1.0 WELCOME
=============

Welcome to alt.atheism, an open, unmoderated newsgroup
for the discussion of all topics relating to
atheism in an open forum dedicated to
Free Speech and rights for all.

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

2.0 What's New
==============

2.1 What's the Haps Around the Traps, Chaps:

Next year, at the Atheist Convention, Richard Dawkins
will present on "Eugenics", made popular by Adolf Hitler.

Atheist's attended a Convention, nothing was achieved
by the Living Dead:

2.1.1 Births Deaths and Marriages (Keeping track
of converts and apostates ;-)

Richo another dispirited Atheist who gave up the
hopeless atheist cause, found his life empty wityout
the hate-filled quarreling of alt.atheism and has RISEN
FROM THE DEAD!

The other walking dead made him welcome:

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/10/weekend_diversion_is_your_scho/zombies.jpg

"Doing a Richo" will now refer to Atheists going AWOL,
then realisng how lonely and empty their lives are without
the coven that gives them affirmation, and coming back
to Zombietown. B^]

2.2 Atheist quote of the Month:
===============================

OCTOBER 2009

AQOTM which declined due to Lack of Interest has been revived,
with a new open, democratic format allowin anyone to participate.
(The previous version was a scam in which a small unrepresentative
faction arbitrarily excluded valid nominations.

The Current Nominations for October are:

---------

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
#
# We may worship cats but we love all kinds of animals.

---------

# Subject: AQOTM: was Re: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:04:27 GMT
#
# I nominate this as Atheist quote of the Month
#
# * Start Nominated Portion*
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
# ..
# > We kill theists
# > and shit down their throats and not in a girly way.
# ..
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# *End Nominated portion*

There is no finer definition of Militant atheism and it's links
to the atheist holocausts of the 20th Century.

---------

# From: Warlord MaJik8 <MaJ...@delphic.oracle>
# Subject: AQOTM: The Comic Quality of Militant Atheist 'evidence'
# Was Re: Atheism Was Responsible For The Crimes Of Communism
# Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 21:00:40 GMT
#
# The whole of this post was comic, trance took a
# satirical post by an ATHEIST BLOGGER and treated it as if
# it was real research! That was funny.
#
# But this is the nominated portion because it demonstrates the
# Militant Atheist penchant for COMPLETE FABRICATION and Fantasy.
#
# We are all familiar with MIAs (Militant Idiot Atheists) making
# stuff ups, claiming they are 'warlords' or experts at anagrams,
# ..they live in a world of DELUSION, or Maya, as the Buddhists
# would call it, but when Atheists present their Comic Book Crap
# as their most serious 'rational' argument then it is time for the
# sound of mocking laughter to ring in their ears
#
# Trance Gemini wrote:
# >>>> Warlord MaJik8 wrote presciently:
#
# >>>>> No figures? No credibility
#
#
# @@@@@@ Nominated portion: @@@@@
#
# > In addition, the Justice League which later became the Comintern
# > consisted exclusively of theists with the exception of Marx.
#
# The Justice League are DC Comic sharacters, a bit
# like Trance herself! B^)
#
# http://captainotter.today.com/files/2009/07/justice_league.jpg
#
# ...which one is Marx?
#
# What is Batman's 'Religion'? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA!
#
# I know for Certain that Green Lantern is an atheist!
# Google his posts in alt.atheism!
#
# When did DC's comic Superhero's join you Militant
# Atheists in the Communist International?????
#
#
# > even if we accept the specious claims
#
# B^D NOT LIKELY, you poor dimwit!! B^D
#
#
# @@@@@@ End Nominated portion

3.0 THE CHARTER
================

CHARTER: alt.atheism

An unmoderated newsgroup which would provide a
forum for the discussion of all aspects
of atheism.

Possible discussions are, but not limited to:

- Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR)
- Mao's Great Leap Backwards
- Mao's Cultural Devolution
- Pol Pots Cambodian Genocide
- Nth Korea
- Richard Dawkins, Hitler and Eugenics
- Atheist fundamentalism
- The decline in global Atheism
- Metaphysics.. Just kidding!
- Jesus jokes
- Hard-Core Atheist thuggery
- forging
- Slandering
- Lying
- Pack Hunting
- BAWAA

This group will be unmoderated.
Binary postings, chain letters and unrelated
commercial advertisements are prohibited.

Cross-posting should not be discouraged.

Knowledge is Holistic, Users should exercise their
judgement as to which NGs are relevant

4.0 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
================================

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

alt.atheism is the Internet network news forum
for discussing atheism

4.2 - What is a atheism? ( WIP)

Here are some starting points, feel free to
submit/discuss your own:

4.2.1 Definition

1. "The Doctrine that there is no God"
2. "A Disbelief in the existence of a God (or gods)
3. Godlessness

The Macquarie Dictionary (2nd Revised edition) 1989

4.2.2 Some Individual Perspectives:

Send us your views.

4.2.2.1 Historical Atheism:

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

Atheist States

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#
# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia�s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot�s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/44camboyano.jpg
#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#
# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.3- History of the NG

Achievements:

This Space necessarily left balnk

Goals:

The Goals of the Militant atheists are clearly stated
by their 'Warlord'(sic) and his only acolyte who signed up
to "Kill Theists.." and then desecrate the bodies...

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats and
# not in a girly way.

Suffering from IDD (Irony Deficit Disorder), Fluffy
complained that REPORTING WHAT HE SAID, VERBATIM,
was 'abuse'.. and it was making him very very sad,
and could someone please stop them doing it!

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Atheist Kooks: Sociopath shifts blame to others
# for their mistakes Re: A.A. Steve Knight checking in to Bellevue
# Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:32:49 -0700
#
# FAQ pages for alt.atheism could land you in court.
#
# I reported you to Google abuse
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Google must have Laughed aat such rank hypocrisy and declined
to act agaisnt a fair and balanced reporting of his bigoted
Hate Speech.

See

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.4 - Who are the Key Figures in Atheism (WIP)

4.4.1 Modern Atheists

Lenin

Mao

Stalin

Pol Pot

Kim ill Fuk

Kim ill Suk

Richard Dawkins

Christopher Hitchens

Fluffy the BAWAA ex-'Warlord'{Snigger)

BAWAA Nights

http://www.computerpranks.com/download/images/sheep_guy.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.5 Atheism as a minority sub-group of Non-Belief

# Highlights: US religious majority: 80%
#
# Atheists 2.3% worldwide
# 0.7% in the USA
#
#
# American Religious Identification Survey, Summary Report March 2009:
#
# "Self-identification of U.S. Adult Population by Religious Tradition
#
# 2001 2008
#
# Non- religious 29,481,000 (14.1%) 34,169,000 (15%)
#
# Religious 167,254,000 (80%) 182,198,000 (80%)
#
# Agnostics 991,000 (0.5%) 1,985,000 (0.9%)
#
# Atheists 902,000 (0.4%) 1,621,000 (0.7%)
#

#
# 'NON-RELIGIOUS' DOES NOT = ATHEIST
#
# Atheism is

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4.6 Atheism in History (WIP)

Epicurus

Hypatia

Not Much Happening for millennia

No great and enduring civilisations

20th Century Atheist States

USSR

Maoist China

Pol Pots Cambodia

Nth Korea

Albania?

Russell

Dawkins

Hitchins

Bus Ads

In May 2009, their support waning and their numbers dwindling
to a mere handful, the BAWAA faction decided to emulate the
historical political structure of the infamous Atheist states
of the the 20th Century and chose a Warlord to control their
thoughts and actions See Fluffy

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.7 Common terms

4.7.1 What is "BAWAA"

Roring Atheist Arseholes Wanking Away

A cult formed around a self-appointed 'Warlord'

Like the priesthood, they are dying out, for
much the same reasons ;-)

4.7.2 What is a Baaa Baaa Waa Waaa Night

Here are two of them, they are interchangable

http://www.computerpranks.com/download/images/sheep_guy.jpg

4.7.3 What is "Blind Cricket"

Fluffy goes sub-orbital

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

4.7.4 What is ad-hom

'ad-hom', a contraction for 'ad-hominem argument',
means literally 'argument against the man'.
In alt.atheism ad-hom is synonymous with 'abuse'.
This is in distinction to the formal meaning of
ad-hominem argument in which the truth or falsity
of a proposition is said to follow from the source
of the proposition.

4.7.5 What does "fasgnadh" mean

"Sorting the Wheat from the Chaff"
separating the worthy from the unworthy.

4.7.6 What is post forgery
The unconscionable alteration of text and attributions
to make the posters words appear to be attributed to
their victim See Syd Slander and Virgil

4.7.7 What is a Killfile?

The standard tactic for atheists to avoid questions they
can't answer, arguments too rational for them to rebut
and their major method of Running Away

4.7.8 What is Snip'n'Run

Snipping all of the opponents text and saying nothing

4.7.9 What is the future for alt.atheism

A Retiring Atheists view

# "The Kooks and assholes are way louder and more visible
# it is getting to me lately.
#
# The kooks are stupid but tedious and boring with it
# -not even "kooky" in an entertaining - fun to poke at - way.
#
# There are no decent arguments"
#
# Subject: The Decline of alt atheism - and time to say farewell.
# From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
# Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

The Magic 8-Ball's answer:

http://www.fearlessgearless.com/files/images/Magic-hate-ball.png

4.7.10 What is a "Drongo", "fruit loop", "Boofhead", "Bozo", "mullet",

"nong", "rabbit" ..an idiot cf: Virgil

4.7.11 What is an "Ankle-biter"

- a (small) child
(cf: apprentice Baaa Baaa Waaa Waaa Nought ;-)

4.7.12 What is a "Wanker"

- someone prone to self-abuse,
often in public. eg: Bukakke

4.7.13 What Does A.A. stand for in a D=Subject header

Atheists Anonymous. So many of the BAWAA faction
are Atheists in recovery that their "Warlord", Fluffy,
declared

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

Some of the atheists with remaining brain function said this was
what Therapists were for and should not be inflicted on the NG.

As a compromise the BAWAA faction accepted that all their posts
would carry the A.A. warning in the Subject header..sort of
like a Lepers Bell, for the benefit of those weary of Atheist Angst.

"
4.7.14 Who or What is "Warlord MaJik8

B^D That's a Funny story!

After Fluffy left us, the BAWAA faction wondered if they
would be better led by a Magic 8-Ball, they asked one and
it replied:

http://www.plusnothing.com/images/wp/magic-8-ball.jpg

4.7.15 "Doing A Richo" - when a long term atheist finally
gives up and goes AWOL

4.7.16 Atheist Orthodoxy: or ASSUME THE POSITION!

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.8. Where can I find archived messages?

Posts are archived at www.google.com.

Except for Fluffy's, he's shy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

No-one. This is an unmoderated NG.
Anyone is free to post here within the defamation,
libel and vilification laws of the land

This was the founding principle of USENET and is supported,
at least in principle, by most people who value freedom

"The Universal Declaration of Human Rights turns 60 next week
and, as the founding document for all international human rights
treaties, it has played an important legal and intellectual
role for the past 60 years.

We are all free to believe, think and speak
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HmHS-bSIH9g

"Human right # 18

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience
and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or
belief, and freedom, either alone or in community, with others
and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in
teaching, practice, worship and observance."
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Which of these people don't have rights?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjACBvv2mE

No one can take them away
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/watchads/view/psa30_h.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.10 Resources

An excellent documentary on Google Video:

Atheism: Jonathan Miller - A Brief History of Disbelief

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3162184064060187674#

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.11 Atheist Humour

4.11.1 Offensive

Offensiveness Training

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/t-necklace?context=latest

4.11.2 Very Offensive

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

4.11.3 Really Offensive

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6349?context=latest

4.11.4 BAWAA

Kill Jesus
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

Jesus light switch
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

5.0 CONTRIBUTORS
================

fasgnadh -Comic Inspiration
Morton Lucifer -FAQ creator
Steve Knight - Playing with Swords and stuff
Ritcho - Showing Atheists the way - out
Bukakke - Sewer Inspector
Virgil - Photocopying
Trance Stupor - zzzzzzzzzzzz

I wouldn't want to upset anyone by leaving them out

6.0 - ADDITIONS / AMENDMENTS TO THE FAQ
=======================================
Post submissions to the alt.atheism NG
with

AAA FAQ ... in the header

Sla#s

Oct 31, 2009, 10:45:34 AM10/31/09
One of the main observations I have made over the years observing the
intercourse between atheist and non atheist is that atheists try as hard as
he can to tell the truth. They may be wrong but at least they try. On the
other hand we have the theists who try as hard as they can to convince
atheist and those sitting on the wall between the two camps that their
position is correct and they are prepared to lie through their teeth to do
it! They must know that they are lying yet they can somehow justify this in
their heads that any lie is worth the outcome of a conversion!

Mr "alt.atheism regulator" is an excellent example of this phenomena:
This is an unregulated group - he lies
There is no regulator - he lies again
He is not an atheist - he lies again
And as has been proved over and over again almost everything in his post is
nonsense.

So why does he do it? It's not funny. It's not clever and only makes him
look like a total fool.

Slatts

fasgnadh

Nov 4, 2009, 3:43:06 AM11/4/09
Slu#s replys to Les's Comments on Slu#s comments on the alt.atheism FAQ:
> "Les Hellawell" comments on Slu#s comments on the alt.atheism FAQ
>> "Sla#s" comments on the alt.athesim FAQ:

The MIA (Militant Idiot Atheist) input seems a bit
pedestrian, but we should give them a go;

>>> On the other hand we have the theists who try as hard
>>> as they can to convince atheist and those
>>> sitting on the wall between the two camps that their
>>> position is correct

Well, that is precisely what discussion groups are for! B^D

The system is working, at least among the theists and we agnostics
who enjoy rational debate.. but what about the militant atheist nitwits?

>>> They must know that they are lying yet they can somehow
>>> justify this in their heads that any lie is worth the outcome
>>> of a conversion!

Is that how you do it!? Absurd but it appears to describe them perfectly!

>> There is no fence. You either believe there is a god (theist) or you
>> don't believe there is a god.

Ridiculous.. agnosticism is the rational default, but thanks for
providing an EXAMPLE of the sort of idiotic lie that slu#s claims
is the atheist forte!

>> To say you don't know whether you believe or not is stupid.

No, it's a fundamental Right guaranteed by the UN Charter,
something which you atheist never recognised in any of your
undemocratic tyrannies, of course!

Freedom of thought and belief.. Cleary it is anathema to you
fascists, but the rest of the world loves it!

>> Fasgadh is definitely on the theist side of
>> 'the fence' whatever he may pretend.

No need for you to personalise the debate and lie about me
just because you can't accept agnosticism.. it reveals what
dishonest debaters you are when you resort to BLATANT LYING
and ad hom!

>> Only theists hate atheists with the passion they do.

No, most people despise atheists. even the VAST majority
of NON-believers (96%) despise atheism so much they REFUSE
to be identified with it:

# Subject: Re: US religious now at 85% - It's GOD in a LANDSLIDE!!!
# -Atheists wallow at 2.3% worldwide, 0.7% in the USA! -a pitiful
# fraction of the minority of non-believers! B^D
#
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups:
# alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:07:32 GMT

#
# American Religious Identification Survey, Summary Report March 2009:
#
# "Self-identification of U.S. Adult Population by Religious Tradition
#
# 2001 2008
#
# Non- religious 29,481,000 (14.1%) 34,169,000 (15%)
#
# Religious 167,254,000 (80%) 182,198,000 (80%)
#
# Agnostics 991,000 (0.5%) 1,985,000 (0.9%)
#
# Atheists 902,000 (0.4%) 1,621,000 (0.7%)
#
#
#

# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!
#
#
# 0.7% of Americans!! B^D 2.3% worldwide!!! B^D
#
# 'NON-RELIGIOUS' DOES NOT = ATHEIST, YOU DISHONEST CRETINS!
#
#
# EVEN THE AGNOSTICS BEAT YOU!!! **AND** they grew FASTER!!!! B^D

As you can see, Atheists are a pitiful 4% of non-believers, those figures
sho that 96% of non-believers, when given a chance in a secret poll..

EXPLICITLY reject atheism!!!

And that includes us agnostics.. who have greater right to
speak on behalf of non-believers than atheists do! B^]

> I think there is a fence

Usually it is built by society to keep atheist thugs like your
Whorelord away from the children!

You are an irrelevant minority who are distrusted by everyone,
including other non-believers! B^]

> to the extent that there are many theists

Oh, they vastly outnumber you! atheists are only 0.7% of
the US population.. a tiny irrelevant minority!

> They have lived their whole life in a comfortable enclave of
> believers.

Well, the US is a MAJORITY religious society.. they BUILT that
comfortable, democratic and free nation.. you are the tiny enclave
of ungrateful atheist parasites who enjoy the fruits of their society.

You constantly white ant and undermine it, but you are such HYPOCRITES
you never actually pack up and fuck off to Atheist North Korea! B^D

Atheists are GUTLESS LYING HYPOCRITES!

> I was like that until I got out into the big wide world
> - the atheist option was unknown.

you have mispelled 'unwanted'.

> I didn't even know that it was possible to question

Ah.. the mark of a BORN atheist!

All the atheist regimes were like that.. it was forbidden to
question!

Compare that with the Freedom Majority Religious societies allow!!! 8^D

Even atheists can put their beliefs on the sides of buses.. (if they can
raise the money ;-) and post their idiocy on Youtube where their
ranting is free and no longer needs to find a publisher! B^D

>>> Mr "alt.atheism regulator" is an excellent example
>>> of this phenomena

Indeed, he is a champion of free speech, like myself! B^]

>>> This is an unregulated group

Of course.. teh majority religious society made it that way,
so it wouldn't be like horrible atheist USSR or Nth Korea, where
no one has Freedom to think, speak or believe!

>>> So why does he do it?

He's a lover of freedom and truth.. and clearly you all hate that!

You especially hate it when he QUOTES you, revealing what
hate filled thugs you are:

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
#

# >
# > We kill theists and shit down their throats

# >
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA

#
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o

Slu#s, Les.. WHY ARE Militant Atheists such HATE FILLED MAGGOTS? 8^o

>>> It's not funny. It's not clever and only makes him
>>> look like a total fool.

Sure.. so WHY does he do it?

>> I treat him seriously as am sure everybody else does.

That's what I don't understand, you treat a violent sexual psychopath
such as Steve 'WhoreLord' in a friendly manner, you defend his
perversions, and then you attack those of us who object to his thuggery.

YOu are complicit in this deviant criminal behaviour!!!!!!

>> Fasgadh might think it is amusing

HELL NO! I disagree with those of you who fawn over the filthy
atheist WARLORD thug.. I think he is despicable and his hate-speech
and incitement to VIOLENCE must be condemned by decent people! B^[

>> it is something that should be considered seriously.

So why do you support BAAWA - Bigoted Atheist Aggression by Witless
Arseholes, rather than oppose it!?

>> I condemnation the beilef that drives people to carry
>> out shameful acts like this.

Excellent..finally you show some decency!!

... now could we have that in English!? B^D

> Yes - the lies need to be illuminated.

And that happens every time we QUOTE Steve, Virgil, Syd or Trance
Slandering, forging and THREATENING people!!!!!

I'm so glad you blokes finally had the guts to take a stand and
protest it!!!

> <snip>>
>> Don't let his hateful nasty
>> bother you. Nobody not even the most rabid
>> will be fooled by it.
>
> Don't be too sure about that - there are many out there
> who 'want', even 'need', to believe

I agree.. Steve and BAAWAA target the pimply adolescents who
are disaffected and full of the same hatred and angst that Steve
reveals in his posts. People with problems who want to blame God for
their own Bad Decisions!

> and would not have that comfortable crutch taken away
> even though they know it's irrational!

And that is why Bukakke is so rabid when you expose her
gutless Snip and Run.. and why Steve and Trance threaten
legal action (abbsurd) just for QUOTING WHAT THEY SAID! B^D

Poor delicate widdle SOOKS! B^D

It's time to lift the Lid on the Great Lie that is Militant Atheism:

> "Someone else believes this nonsense,
> prehaps I just don't understand it well enough!"

Is the thinking many irrational atheists demonstrated
like Trance.. when they signed of to BAAWA Brutality!!! 8^o

Congratulations on being the first MIAs to contribute
directly to the FAQ.. I'm sure the Alt.atheism regulator will
include your views in the next version!

B^]

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

fasgnadh

Nov 5, 2009, 6:23:50 PM11/5/09
Virgil the notorious post forging atheist RACIST lies again:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Slu#s replys to Les's Comments on Slu#s comments on the alt.atheism FAQ:
>>> "Les Hellawell" comments on Slu#s comments on the alt.atheism FAQ

Not a single fact in the FAQ has been disputed, let alone refuted by the
MIA, Militant Idiot Atheists! B^D

The can't, because most of it is verbatim quotes of their own words,
showing their lies, their sexual perversions, their forgeries, and their
hate-filled threats of violence...

That is a photo of atheist zombies taken BY atheist zombies! B^]

Every statement about atheists is made while quoting the PROOF of
their deviant behaviour.

No wonder their lying stooges, Les and Virgil shriek like vampires
splashed with Holy Water! B^D

How embarrassing for Atheist Central, when one of their prominent
MIA's simply announces she's an Atheist Bastet who worships dumb
animals! B^]

Just like the mindless morons who blindly followed Mao, Lenin,
Stalin Pol Pot and the other Mad Murdering Atheist psychos!

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

And so all the atheist propaganda machine can do in response is
Slander, Lie and mindlessly abuse those who expose it... So they send in
Virgil, Syd and Les

And the problem for atheists is that they can't rationally debate
so they SNIP all the evidence and resort to bare-faced lies
which admit they don't know when they have a hole in their head:

> Then why does fasgnadh try so hard to disrupt that discussion?

B^D PROOF OF MY POINT! To the atheists, my discussion about the
logical weaknesses of their tactics is not discussion but disruption! B^D

Their concept of discussion is not the free exchange of ideas, (because
they have none to exchange and can't refute mine..) but for them to
huddle together, fabricate and lie about their opponents position and
agree with each other about their Strawman inventions.. witness the
exchange between Les and Virgil in this thread.. it bears NO connection
to the real argument.. to illustrate just ONE of their idiocies, they
attack "theists" for doing this or that.. I'M AN AGNOSTIC!

They can't even debate teh REALITY of their opponents views, they
have to FABRICATE, PROJECT, then 'argue' (ie discuss with each other!)
the strawman they have created.

It destroys their credibility which is why I crosspost them doing it
into non-atheist NG's.. so they may learn HOW the atheits work
and defeat them as regularly as I do!

B^]

>> The system is working, at least among the theists and we agnostics
>> who enjoy rational debate.. but what about the militant atheist nitwits?

>> Is that how you do it!? Absurd but it appears to describe them perfectly!
>>

> Fasgnadh cannot be simultaneously agnostic and pro theism,

Of course I can, you lying atheist racist bigot

I am not Jewish but I defend Jews from rabid anti-semites and
Islamofascist terror.
I am not Muslim but I defend the vast majority of moderate Muslims
from Islamophobia and the attacks on them by Taliban fundies alike!
I am not Gay but I defend the rights of Gays to equity before the law.
I am not Catholic but I recognise their hospitals and schools and vital
work for social justice, in a balanced view which acknowledges their
good, as well as criticises their failures, eg handling of paedophile
priests.

A rational human being does not choose and argue from PREJUDICE and
Bigotry as Virgil does, but from truth and justice, and that is why,
although I am not an aboriginal I defended them most vigorously from the
racist attacks of Virgil the lying atheist bigot shitpig:

# Subject: Re: is Fasgnadh an Abo?
# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 17:52:51 -0600
#
# In article <hao8np$qus$3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
# Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>the repulsive bigots butt-booy wrote:
# > Olrik the redneck racist bigots bum-boy wrote:
# >>Virgil the redneck racist bigot wrote
# >>> Militant Cat worshipping atheists wrote
# >>>
# >>>> "Atheists will not waste their worship on any
# >>>> being other than a cat";
#
# When Atheists say they only worship cats, I take them at
# their word, Virgil says they are lying and i shouldn't
# believe anything they say; B^]

#
# >>> Since Fasgnadh misreads even the most simple of English
# >>> statements, perhaps he only learnt it as a second language.
# >>> If he is actually Australian,
# >>> then he might be an Abo who spent his childhood in the
# >>> outback and only came to civilization in his teens.
# >>
# >> you *ABOmination*

He certainly is, and so are you, Cleetus.

He can't argue with me so his idea of an insult
is to call me an 'abominable aborigine':

# Actually I meant an absolutely abominable aborigine,
# as black of soul as of skin.

Fuck you, you weak racist shitpig.

>> Ridiculous.. agnosticism is the rational default, but thanks for
>> providing an EXAMPLE of the sort of idiotic lie that slu#s claims
>> is the atheist forte!
>

> Then Fasgnadh is claiming that agnostics can neither
> believe in any god nor not believe in any god?

No, I am saying that there is no rational CONCLUSIVE proof for either
the existence of God or the non-existence of God.

There is no Conclusive proof that my wife loves me, eitehr.. but the
evidence leads to my working hypothesis that she does.

Not all life is determined by rational conviction, there is room for
reasonable belief.. in fact liefe becomes impossible without it,
as you atheist morons constantly demonstrate with your CATASTROPHICALLY
FAILED atheist states... all totalitarian shitholes where IRRATIONALITY
rules!

> That would appear to leave them without any thoughts in their heads at
> all,

A perfect description of every atheist regime and all of you who
atill subscribe to their DISCREDITED beliefs!

> "Agnosticism, in fact, is not a creed, but a method, the essence of
> which lies in the rigorous application of a single principle." [6]
> "Positively the principle may be expressed: In matters of intellect,
> follow your reason as far as it will take you, without regard to any
> other consideration. And negatively: In matters of the intellect do
> not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or
> demonstrable. That I take to be the agnostic faith, which if a
> man keep whole and undefiled, he shall not be ashamed to look
> the universe in the face, whatever the future may have in
> store for him.

And that is exactly what I do and atheists clearly don't. In matters
of the intellect Reason informs me there is NO conclusive proof of the
non-existence of God.. thus atheism is absurd.

There is also no conclusive proof of the existence of God, thus
conviction theism is not supported by proof.

However as history shows theism has been chosen, and proved efficacious
for almost the entirety of human civilisation, and atherism has produced
no great and enduring civilisation, EVER, but only a set of tyrannies
specialising in terror, torture and mass murder.. then reason suggests
that Theism is socially preferable, irrespective of the possibility of
Proving the existence of God.

You are irrational and thus incapable of following, let alone making,
a logical argument. YOu waste our time by insisting that reality fit
into your clearly faulty and irtrational atheist workdview.

YOU insist that their are no agnostics, only atheists, then you claim to
be an agnostic not an atheist, lets leave Virgil to irrationally argue
WITH HIMSELF;

Virgil tells an agnostic that agnostics are atheists:

# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Re: Idiot atheist tries to change the Subject
# Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:41:15 -0600
#
# Since you have several times stated that you do not believe
# in any gods, you are now a member of that happy band of atheists

Virgil tells the same poster he should defend Creationism because,
today, Virgils calls him a Theist:

# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Re: Idiot Fasgnadh tries to change the Subject
# Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:26:41 -0600
#
# Creationism, being one of the blessings that theism has produced,
# Fasgnadh must be a supporter of it as he is of all theists idiocies.
#
# So that Fasgnadh's refusal to debate on this issue shows that
# he does not really believe his own arguments.

Atheists like to project their fantasies onto other people
because it is much easier to debate a stereotype Straw Man
for which they have scripted responses than to deal with reality.

Another reason atheists attribute beliefs to people is that by claiming
agnostics are atheists, despite the clear DENIAL and REJECTION of
atheism by the person concerned, atheists hope to inflate their
pitifully small numbers, a tiny 0.7% of the US population and
2.3% of the world (and declining since the USSR collapsed and
Maoist China reformed and allowed some religious freedom! Both those
societies advanced and progressed, after they had abandoned Atheism! B^]

# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Re: Idiot theist tries to change the Subject - Bukakke
Killfiled Fasgnadh
# Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:59:25 -0600
#
#
# I am agnostic and only an atheist sympathizer.
#
# There is no middle ground between atheism and theism.
# But unless you actually believe in some god(s), you ARE atheist.
#
#
# >> you are now a member of that happy band of atheists
#
#
# If you deny being atheist, then you are automatically among
# the host of idiot theists.
#
# So which of those idiot theisms do you subscribe to?
#
# The reality is that when you have deny being atheist, as you have done
# above, you are then theist by default.
#
# The only question is which of set the many sets of gods you kowtow to.

There we have Virgil, claiming to be an agnostic, not an atheist, and
simultaneously claiming there is no middle gound, and every agnostic
who denies being an atheist is automatically an atheist...

That's Virgil, in a nutshell,

where all atheist nugtjobs belong!

alt.atheism regulator

Dec 17, 2009, 7:10:02 PM12/17/09
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.3

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

2.1.1 Births Deaths and Marriages (Keeping track
of converts and apostates ;-)

Another dispirited atheist Therion Ware, (like TupperWare
but not airtight) wandered briefly back into the alt.atheism
asking "Anything interesting happening hereabouts?"..
Very Droll! B^D
the answer was pretty much 'no'.

The other walking dead made him welcome:

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/10/weekend_diversion_is_your_scho/zombies.jpg

Some research confirmed the terminal decline into which
alt.atheism has slid, matching the decline in global atheism
with 300,000,000 new believers in China since the government
abandoned militant atheism as state policy.

2.2 Atheist quote of the Month:
===============================

Atheist quote of the month for OCTOBER 2009 was a close
race but Warlord Fluffy was the winner with his mix of rabid,
hate-filled militancy and ridiculous blowhard hubris:

# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:04:27 GMT
#
# I nominate this as Atheist quote of the Month
#
# * Start Nominated Portion*
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
# ..
# > We kill theists
# > and shit down their throats and not in a girly way.
# ..
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# *End Nominated portion*

There is no finer definition of Militant atheism and it's links
to the atheist holocausts of the 20th Century.

Runners up included:

---------

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
#
# We may worship cats but we love all kinds of animals.

---------

AQOTM which declined due to Lack of Interest has been revived,

with a new open, democratic format allowing anyone to participate.

(The previous version was a scam in which a small unrepresentative
faction arbitrarily excluded valid nominations.

haiku jones

Dec 17, 2009, 7:18:12 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 5:10 pm, "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism

"Bored now".

(W. Rosenberg, Feb, 1999)

Haiku Jones

alt.atheism regulator

Dec 17, 2009, 7:44:51 PM12/17/09
haiku jones wrote:
>> Another dispirited atheist Therion Ware, (like TupperWare
>> but not airtight) wandered briefly back into the alt.atheism
>> asking "Anything interesting happening hereabouts?"..
>> Very Droll! B^D
>> the answer was pretty much 'no'.
>
> "Bored now".
>
> (W. Rosenberg, Feb, 1999)

Thanks for confirming the profound ennui which has sucked the
last bit of interest from atheism in Usenet! B^D

If it was just a passing observer commenting on the fact than
un-belief in something is hardly a basis for lively discussion,
it would not have the same impact as atheists themselves admitting
the pointlessness of their doctrine, and their lives! B^]

> Haiku Jones

That wasn't a haiku, this is a haiku, just for atheists;

I feel the wind's keen force

As waves break over rocks

worn down by loneliness

I dream of days gone by

- Shigeyuki Minamoto

It so perfectly captures the limp nostalgia of
atheism, impotent, ineffectual, defeated and in decline.

haiku jones

Dec 17, 2009, 8:53:09 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 5:44 pm, "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism

> Thanks for confi

"Bored now".

(W. Rosenberg, again, May 2002 -- this time with terrifying
results)

Haiku Jones

alt.atheism regulator

Dec 17, 2009, 10:38:49 PM12/17/09
haiku jones demonstrated mindless repetition :
> alt.atheism regulator wrote:
>> haiku jones wrote of his short attention span:
>> Thanks for confirming the profound ennui which has sucked the
>> last bit of interest from atheism in Usenet! B^D
>>
>> If it was just a passing observer commenting on the fact than
>> un-belief in something is hardly a basis for lively discussion,
>> it would not have the same impact as atheists themselves admitting
>> the pointlessness of their doctrine, and their lives! B^]
>>
>> > Haiku Jones
>>
>> That wasn't a haiku, this is a haiku, just for atheists;
>>

>> I feel the wind's keen force
>>
>> As waves break over rocks
>>
>> worn down by loneliness
>>
>> I dream of days gone by
>>
>> - Shigeyuki Minamoto
>>

>> It so perfectly captures the limp nostalgia of
>> atheism, impotent, ineffectual, defeated and in decline.
>

> "Bored now".
>
> Haiku Jones

Like most atheists, Hikook has a short attention span
and no interest in discussing the historical reality
of atheism or Haiku.

Another dogmatist who can only snip and run! B^]

archie dux

Dec 18, 2009, 12:49:26 PM12/18/09

regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:
> alt.atheism.FAQ
>
>   Version 0.3.3
>
>   compiled by alt.atheism regulator

Number of words in The Unanimous Declaration of
the Thirteen United States of America:

1329

Number of words in fasgadh's latest self-parody:

2763

, alt.religion

Number of lines in The Unanimous Declaration of
the Thirteen United States of America:

159

Number of lines in fasgadh's latest self-parody:

795

Verdict of history:

PLONK

archie

Archie

Onideus Mad Hatter

Dec 18, 2009, 3:53:55 PM12/18/09

I like to get fucked in my fat ass.

Matthew "Diaperboi" Moulton
"Poopypants McShitstaynz"
Proprietress, Backwater-productions.net
Wal*tard

fasgnadh

Dec 18, 2009, 6:11:18 PM12/18/09
archie dux wrote:
> On Dec 17, 5:10 pm, "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism
> regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:
>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>>
>> Version 0.3.3
>>
>> compiled by alt.atheism regulator
>

> Number of words in The Unanimous Declaration of
> the Thirteen United States of America:
>
> 1329
> Number of words in
> latest
> parody:
>
> 2763
>
> Verdict of history:

The United States, a successful, open, free and democratic
MAJORITY RELIGIOUS society is not as (unintentionally) funny as
atheism! B^D (nor is it the totalitarian tyranny
which EVERY atheist state has been, killing over 70,000,000
people in a mere 70 years)

And it is is far more capable of rational self-examination.

Atheists snip and run from the truth about their cult,
even when it is delivered with the humour and wit they all lack:

> alt.atheism regulator wrote:
>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>>
>> Version 0.3.3
>>
>> compiled by alt.atheism regulator

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

fasgnadh

Dec 18, 2009, 6:17:17 PM12/18/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote AQOTM Dec 2009:
> archie dux whined impotently, with witless lack of humour:

>> On Dec 17, 5:10 pm, "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism
>>
>> regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:
>>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>>> Version 0.3.3
>>> compiled by alt.atheism regulator
>>> Contributions and corrections welcome via NG

< start Nominated Portion>

> I like to get fucked in my fat ass.

You will make a fine atheist! B^]

You are already the most intelligent and honest
atheist contributor!

<end nominated portion>

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

alt.atheism regulator

Dec 28, 2009, 9:11:17 PM12/28/09
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.4

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

Atheism faced a number of challenges in 2009, and was
unable to meet all of them, with the the usual response:

Snip'n'Run Away.

The Parliament of World Religions, held in Melbourne's
largest convention venue, brought together organisations
representing Billions of people around the world!
Jews, Christians, Muslims, Bahai, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists,
Lakota Sioux, .. thousands of people from diverse spiritual
traditions met and exchanged their perspectives in peace
and harmony.
Even Wiccans and Pagans attended, finding themselves welcomed,
when they realised they wanted to be on the winning side,
working WITH others to achieve something practical.

Atheists met in a broom closet, on their own, as usual,
to prepare a response. After days of careful consideration,
arm flailing, teeth gnashing, self-congratulation and
hubris they issued a short press release:

"Booo.. Hiss! You are all wrong. We are the only True Believers!"

Then they donned their T-Shirts containing the total sum
of accumulated, if unproven, atheist thought, and left;

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

Their efforts were met with the usual intense disinterest,
and the world rolled on, regardless

2.1 What's the Haps Around the Traps, Chaps:

Later, in alt.atheism another challenge was
narrowly averted when atheists were asked why
they constantly demanded proof from theists,
when atheists could not prove their own beliefs:

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/bc6dc88d1694e7f5?hl=en

# fasgnadh wrote:
# > panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
# >> SkyEyes wrote:
# >>> Check it out:
#
# >>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
#
# > http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
#
# > Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
# > but frequently pretend otherwise.
#
# Unmet Challenge to Cowardly, Dishonest Atheist Hypocrites # 9:
#
# "PROVE IT"
#
# Challenge Date: 20/12/2008
#
# Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY,
# failing utterly to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for
# their MERE BELIEF include, in order of importance
# in the atheist pecking order (inverse IQ);
#
# Virgil Vir...@home.esc
# SkyLies skyey...@cox.net
# panama fraud panamfl...@hotmail.com
# aLron.Roberts ozzcat2...@yahoo.com
# Blob Young alaspect...@netvigator.com
# Bukakke budik...@netscape.net
#
# Elapsed Time RUNNING AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days
#
# Time remaining before declaration of the defeat of militant
# Atheism on this matter of their IRRATIONAL, UNPROVEN BELIEFS:
#
# open to negotiation. How long do atheists think it will
# take their entire global population to meet in a phone booth
# and come up with an answer? B^]
#
# > Atheists, when presented with the horrors of historical
# > atheism (70,000,000 dead in the USSR, Maoist China,
# > Pol Pots genocide, North Korea) consistently
# > argue "Atheism is nothing but a belief their is no God".
# > This is their roll-up-and-become-a-small-target RUSE,
# > as this post, and the vast majority of atheist pronouncements,
# > reveal their anti-theism and dogmatic beliefs.
#
# >>> I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates
# >>> the Jesus fish.
#
# >> I like the one with "What can be asserted without reason can be
# >> dismissed without reason" in Latin on the back.
#
# > That's what I just did to the logically unprovable atheist
# > belief, that "There is no God", dogmatically ASSERTED without any
# > evidence whatsoever! B^]
#
# > # http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
# > #
# > # Prove it! Most atheists hold this irrational, UNPROVABLE belief
# > # but frequently pretend otherwise.
#
# > As an agnostic, I see their dogma is even less rational than
# > theist belief, because it is INCAPABLE of proof! B^D
#
# > They CANNOT prove the non-existence of God, yet they
# > assert it! B^D
#
# > That is LESS rational than the theist belief that there is a God,
# > based on circumstantial and inconclusive evidence!
#
# > And if anyone doubts that atheists are more irrational than theists,
# > they only have to observe history, where the facts show that the
# > atheist regimes have all been totalitarian tyrannies, whereas
# > majority religious societies are the norm among progressive,
# > technologically advanced nations, because they have proven
# > efficacious at all times and in all places during the evolution
# > of humans and their civilisations.

2.1.1 Births Deaths and Marriages (Keeping track
of converts and apostates ;-)

Seon, the only recorded atheist convert for 2009
(converted by fasgnadh, according to Seon himself)
abandoned atheism and left the newsgroup after
a prolonged exposure to his fellow atheists.
Whereabouts unknown, police fear he may have taken
his own life after experiencing the sustaining power
of atheism.

2.2 Atheist quote of the Month:
===============================

AQOTM which declined due to Lack of Interest has been revived,

with a new open, democratic format allowing anyone to participate.
(The previous version was a scam in which a small unrepresentative
faction arbitrarily excluded valid nominations.

Unfortunately there was so little worthy of mention in alt.atheism
that no nominations were received for November at all!

We have had to reprint the October 2009 winner:

---

Atheist quote of the month for OCTOBER 2009 was a close
race but Warlord Fluffy was the winner with his mix of rabid,
hate-filled militancy and ridiculous blowhard hubris:

# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:04:27 GMT
#
# I nominate this as Atheist quote of the Month
#
# * Start Nominated Portion*
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
# ..
# > We kill theists
# > and shit down their throats and not in a girly way.
# ..
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# *End Nominated portion*

There is no finer definition of Militant atheism and it's links
to the atheist holocausts of the 20th Century.

---

Since the resurrection of BAAWA the decline noted in
both the quantity and quality of atheist content in
alt.atheism has accelerated.

The world wants rational debate not the mad ranting of militant
atheist psychopaths.

The Atheist Reform Movement continues to try and redress this,
increasing the consciousness among atheists of the need to
marginalise the violent extremists and rabid anti-theists who
are besmirching the image of atheism, and help it return to it's
traditional, more decent and tolerant tradition as a personal
viewpoint, silently held.

alt.atheism regulator

Feb 17, 2010, 6:27:52 AM2/17/10

alt.atheism regulator

Feb 17, 2010, 3:35:50 PM2/17/10
Les Hellawell wrote:
> and there was of course the Theist Quote of The Month (TQOM)

Of course.. thanks for participating in the new, open and democratic
QOTM process, revived after the atheist-run one died because they were
partisan, unfair, unjust and refused to consider nominations from anyone
except hate filled and completely biased atheists.

Your participation demonstrates the new wave of reform in atheist ranks,
which has given rise to atheism 3.0 in response to the nutjobs who
dominate Militant Atheism...

> More numerous it seems that just the one AQOT.

Of course.. theists outnumber atheists by millions to one! B^D

Poor atheists could only drum up 2500 participants in their 'Biggest
International Atheist Convention, ever" B^D

Since the decline and disappearance of the USSR, Maoist China and Pol
Pots atheist tyranny, atheism has been in terminal decline, globally.

you are now a mere 0.7% of the US population and a feeble 2.4% worldwide.

The number of theist quotes will always outnumber those from atheists.

thanks for pointing that out.

> Here are just a few:

As usual, in response to quotes from atheists which do not conflict with
atheist principles, are not opposed publicly by atheists and are in fact
openly supported by those in alt.atheism, the atheists quote from the
idiosyncratic and unrepresentative religious militants, and pretend they
are typical. In a population of BILLIONS there will always be militants
and fundies.. but the difference between these quotes and the open
proclamation by the atheist's 'warlord' re KILLING theists is that these
quotes are NOT representative of religious values, morals and beliefs..
they are a minority view, they CLASH with the spiritual teachings of the
founders of religion, and thus they are NOT representative:

I leave them here so that all can see, and appreciate that point;

> On Dec 31, 4:10 pm, The Whistleblower <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com>
> wrote:
>> May you perish all unbelievers.
>> May this new year brings you hardship, leprosy
>> and many other diseases.
>> And remember one thing. It is a year of our Lord,
>> according to the Lord calendar and NOT according
>> to evolution or Darwin. SHAME ON YOU if you
>> use this calendar and not that of Evolution,
>> when the first monkey evolved into a human being
>> way back 2000000000000000000000000000 years ago.
>> Again Fuck you all
>
> The Whistleblower wrote:
>> So let us speak to the unbelievers the only
>> language they can undersdand as they hasten their own
>> doom: FUCK YOU ALL SONS OF BITCHES.
>> How about that?
>> The world would be a better place to live without you.

It is manifestly obvious that is NOT the voice of Jesus, Mohammed,
KRSNA, Moses, Buddha.. et al

The fact that atheists choose it, and try to misrepresent it as typical
of theist views shoiws their desperation and their committment to
propaganda and lies.. the very things which destroyed EVERY atheist
state in history! B^]

These people are not leaders, (as the atheist's Warlord is), .. they
are at best confused individuals who have the same poor understanding
of spiritual teachings as the atheists themselves.

The test is simple.. their views are in OPPOSITION to the values and
beliefs proclaimed by the worlds great and enduring religions.. whereas
the views espoused by the atheist's 'warlord' are not criticised and
repudiated by them.. but are EMBRACED and SUPPORTED.. as we have seen
evidenced:

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism

# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:

#
# > We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists.
# >
# > BAAWA is back. You Knights out there better start being Knights
# > because if I don't see blood, and soon, you're gone.

# >
# > We kill theists and shit down their throats

# > and not in a girly way.
# >

# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#

# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o

These voices are NOT representative of theist groups, they hold no
office as Spokespeople.. they are, in all probability, imposters
who merely propagate atheist stereotypes of religion, just as hitchens
and Dawkins treat fundies as if they were the only, or even the
predominate, type of religious.

Atheism historically, has always rested on lies and misrepresentations..
and that is why EVERY atheist state has been a short-lived, catastrophic
cluster fuck! B^]

This is NOT the views of mature theists, this is atheist propaganda..
as they cannot defeat the truth, they wrestle with THEIR OWN STRAWMEN:

> Zacharias Filletstein:
>
> Amen brother! Let's pray. Dear Jesus, please send the unbelievers to
> Yemen to live with the sheepfucking Muslims. And let the unbelievers
> get fucked instead of the sheep by the Muzlims. Also please send me
> 100 billion dollars. Yours truly, Zach M. Amen. Hallelujah!

a fictitious persona posting in alt.atheism! B^D
Clearly that is the view seriously advocated by the atheists CHOSEN
SpokesOrc in alt.atheism.. (the worlds religious leaders are in
peaceful, harmonious dialogue)

Not satisfied with murder, the atheist SpokesOrc favours GENOCIDE
of Muslims:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:22:32 +0200, "Katrina"
# <blondes_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.

#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

> On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:45:36 -0800 (PST), Frankie Lee
> <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I expect a bunch of dishonorable men--Atheists are always
> liars,dishonest,for they have no accountability to God and will do
> anything,by hook and by crook to achieve their aims,and their aims of
> deceits.

As Les's post illustrates.. Frankie speaks the truth.

> He must have had fasgadh in mind

who? He is speaking about atheists. You claim this 'fasgadh' is an
atheist? PROVE IT ..or you are publicly exposed as just another
atheist LIAR. B^]

It must be hard trying to keep all your lies and fabrications straight.

> crossposts removed

Atheists, like cockroaches, prefer to do their work hidden in darkness,
they fear examination in the bright light of day.

That is why they are running a CLOSED international conference,
restricted to a pathetic 2,500 hand picked crowd of mindless believers..
so that no one can ask them the questions that blow atheist fantasies
out of the water! B^D

eg.. Why are there no great and enduring atheist civilisations?

Why are all the great and enduring civilisations based on Spiritual
Teachings?

Why has EVERY atheist state in history been a totalitarian tyranny,
killing, collectively, over 70,000,000 people in a mere 7 decades..
MORE THAN ANY RELIGION in the entire sweep of tens of thousands of years.

Atheism is death to civilisation.. History PROVES it! B^[

> --
> Les Hellawell

fasgnadh

Feb 18, 2010, 1:42:11 AM2/18/10
> snip almost total rubbish>

Are you denying the FACT that the atheist conference got only 2500
bookings?

Are you denying that atheism, globally has declined since the atheist
regimes of the 20th century, all MASSIVE CLUSTER FUCKS, collapsed under
the weight of misery, terror, torture, despair and death?

You don't seem able to REFUTE any of those facts.. instead, like all
low-IQ, knuckle-dragging atheiswt thugs and liars, you simply SNIP
all the facts you can't rebut..

Run along lightweight.. you CLEARLY have NOTHING worthwhile to say...

>> you are now a mere 0.7% of the US population and a
>> feeble 2.4% worldwide.
>

> Am I?

Are you seriously incapable of reading a reference in context as
referring to 'you atheists'? pfffft..

No need to PLAY stupid.. you were already seen as being stupid on your
first post! B^D

> If we are just a mere 2.4% of the worlds population

Oh.. so you actually DO understand that I was referring to Atheists, not
to you individually.. and you are just such a WEAK INFANT, that you
could think of nothing better to respond with than that infantile
mewling! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!

> and only 0.7% of the USA

Thanks for accepting the facts without even attempting any futile
attempt to lie about or misrepresent them! B^]

As you are now shown to be UTTERLY UNABLE to dispute the facts
I have presented, and are left making feeble, bleating attempts
to assume, and then impugn, my motives.. you are done like a dinner
and can swim back down the shallow end of the pool, lightweight;

> why are you so afraid of us

BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Clearly I wade in with facts you can't refute and expose you
accepting them without any attempt at rebuttal..

I am so much in command of the debate that I can play with you,
little mouse. B^]

Why do you

> spend so much time
> fabricating lies and distortion

when it is clear to everyone that you can't dispute a single thing
I have said with logic or reason!

You are a complete waste of time...

tell the atheists to send out someone capable of intelligent debate,
next time!

B^}

> why you hate us so much.

Why do you paranoid nutjobs experience being asked rational questions
and being faced with simple facts, including the proof of the behaviour
of atheist thugs, as 'hate' when it's simply 'truth'

If it hurts that's because shame is the APPROPRIATE response when your
lies are exposed!

Suck it up and stopy crying you pathetic mewling infant! B^]

Have you got ANYTHING at all to say?

> total rubbish

Not interested.. share it with the other low-brow atheists, they lap it up.

> Les Hellawell
> Greetings from: YORKSHIRE

Home of a mediocre pudding who has just been given his just desserts. B^D

Now one of them will whine endlessly that I have responded with
contempt.. when frankly there was nothing of substance to respond to,
and all they can do is SNIP AND RUN from the facts...

they learnt it from Chicken Bukakke.. who is still running MONTHS after
she was challenged to prove her claims that a 12 year old victim of
atheist murderers deserved to die because he was a 'Christian despot':

Bukakke is a serial hit-and-run liar and abuser who is still
RUNNING away (day 278!) from my devastating rational
tour de force, critiquing this very issue of historical
atheist brutality and it's contemporary apologists:

# Budikka whined hypocritically:
# >
# > Unmet challenge #1
#
# From: fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au>
# Subject: How Bukakke was humbled and crawled away in defeat!
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:05:27 GMT

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

Kilmir

Feb 18, 2010, 2:24:04 AM2/18/10
On 18 feb, 07:42, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Les Hellawell wrote:
> > alt.atheism regulator wrote:

<snip>

> >> Of course.. theists outnumber atheists by millions to one!  B^D
>
> >> Poor atheists could only drum up 2500 participants in their 'Biggest
> >> International Atheist Convention, ever"   B^D
>
> >> Since the decline and disappearance of the USSR, Maoist China and Pol
> >> Pots atheist tyranny, atheism has been in terminal decline, globally.
>
>  >
>  > snip almost total rubbish>
>
> Are you denying the FACT that the atheist conference got only 2500
> bookings?
>
> Are you denying that atheism, globally has declined since the atheist
> regimes of the 20th century, all MASSIVE CLUSTER FUCKS, collapsed under
> the weight of misery, terror, torture, despair and death?

Globally I don't know, I don't have any numbers. But I do know atheism
is on the rise in European countries, all of which incidentally are
the best places to live on this earth.

Les Hellawell

Feb 18, 2010, 1:01:02 PM2/18/10
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:24:04 -0800 (PST), Kilmir <kil...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I would agree but generally surveys indicate Melbourne down in Oz
regularly tops the list

--

Les Hellawell
Greetings from: YORKSHIRE

The White Rose County

Syd

Feb 19, 2010, 2:13:44 PM2/19/10

Yes, Failednuts; We are disputing the facts that you pulled out of
your ass.

PDW

alt.atheism regulator

Feb 24, 2010, 8:46:20 AM2/24/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.4.2

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

Atheism faced 2010 with a new set of disappointments.

The International Atheist Convention, billed as the
'Biggest Ever' gathering of atheists only attracted 2500
attendees.

In contrast the Parliament of World Religions, held in Melbourne's

[...]

Steve Knight aka Fluffy, the atheist Warlord suffered
a dramatic hit to his sex life when his entire porn collection
was erased by divine intervention:

# Subject: Does God Punish atheists by destroying their porn files? B^D
# was Re: a.a. Back again
# Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:01:17 GMT
#
# Steve Knight wailed:
# > My hard drive bit the dust. I lost everything. Even my porn...
# > sob....
#
# Looks like the Atheist Whorelord's sex life just took a major hit!
# B^D
#
# Is it a punishment from God or just another case of a
# computer noob who can't spell B-A-C-K-U-P!!! B^D
#
# It seems Steve decided he might as well place his penis in cryogenic
# suspension;
#
# > The freezing didn't work.
#
# Well, in that case you won't be needing the porn again. B^D

#
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA

Since the resurrection of BAAWA the decline noted in

both the quantity and quality of atheist content in
alt.atheism has accelerated.

The world wants rational debate not the mad ranting of militant
atheist psychopaths.

The Atheist Reform Movement continues to try and redress this,
increasing the consciousness among atheists of the need to
marginalise the violent extremists and rabid anti-theists who
are besmirching the image of atheism, and help it return to it's
traditional, more decent and tolerant tradition as a personal
viewpoint, silently held.

3.0 THE CHARTER
================

CHARTER: alt.atheism

An unmoderated newsgroup which would provide a
forum for the discussion of all aspects
of atheism.

Possible discussions are, but not limited to:

Atheism in History:

alt.atheism regulator

Apr 1, 2010, 9:45:38 AM4/1/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.5

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

Snip'n'Run Away.

Then the atheists held their 'largest worldwide convention ever'
They met in a broom closet, only 2,500 people attended.

A single church in Sydney, Hillsong, gets more than that
EVERY WEEKEND! B^D

After days of careful consideration and debate,

arm flailing, teeth gnashing, self-congratulation and

hubris they issued a short press release detailing their
beliefs, policies and fully elaborated thinking on
important issues.

The total sum of accumulated, if unproven, atheist thought,
which it took days for the convention to produce was so brief
it fitted on a T-shirt;

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/bc6dc88d1694e7f5?hl=en

that no nominations were received for November or December at all!

We have had to reprint the overall 2009 winner:

---

Atheist quote of the month for 2009 was a close

race but Warlord Fluffy was the winner with his mix of rabid,
hate-filled militancy and ridiculous blowhard hubris:

# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:04:27 GMT
#
# I nominate this as Atheist quote of the Month
#
# * Start Nominated Portion*
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
# ..
[...]

DanP

Apr 1, 2010, 3:18:11 PM4/1/10
On 1 Apr, 14:45, "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism
regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:

This group is not moderated and you are a liar and a fraud with no
exclusive rights to this newsgroup.

On the other side you will be believed by gullible believers and not
by those who think for themselves.
Sounds familiar?

So it makes no difference, the atheists will laugh in your face.

DanP

alt.atheism regulator

Apr 1, 2010, 9:47:18 PM4/1/10
LC responded in typical atheist fashion to ideas, challenges and satire:
> <snip

That is all we expect from dimwitted atheists who can't rebut
a single fact, can't logically refute the evidence, can't rationally
debate the issues, doesn't understand satire, and can only Snip, Run and
deliver witless ad hom, slander and abuse. B^[

Fundamentally Atheism is the most boring, useless, impotent,
witless, ineffectual sub-branch of Nihilism ever to attract
a pimply band of adolescent lightweights lacking sufficient
IQ to formulate a decent, let alone a sophisticated, weltenshuang.

And certainly unable to defend the pointless (and unprovable) slogan
they cling to;

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

The preceding post contained dozens of historical facts, challenging the
APPALLING record of the atheist tyrannies.. and the response of
the modern day Athei-Sith? Like modern-day neo-Nazis, they are silent
about the holocausts their Comrades caused.. they RUN AWAY like
frightened children confronted with the Uncomfortable Truth.

It contained excoriating satire, with humour and piss-takes
eviscerating the contemporary Militant Atheist thugs and their
hysterical and rabid hate-filled rants.. and the response of all
the gutless, cowardly atheist hypocrites? They RUN AWAY and cower in
their Sheltered Workshop, stroking each others egos, tool-fondling,
backing up each others lies, slanders and ad hom (they love to
huddle together slagging their nemesis IN ABSENTIA, rather than
actually going out and DEBATING THEM.. where they always get their
well-reamed arses kicked! B^ ]

What this demonstrates is the fundamental
> lameness>
of atheist monologue

> You have *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay* too much time on your hands

It may seem like a great effort to lightweights who have nothing to say,
but it is a trivial task to hold a mirror up to atheist hate-speech,
lies and hypocrisy.

> Take a long walkabout in the Outback;

I already have a country retreat;

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5818/rainbowridge.jpg

Which atheist regime do you live in, Nth Korea?

Advice can only be taken seriously when it comes from someone who
has shown a demonstrable benefit can be derived from taking it.

You offer us nothing but pointless drivel.

> should help clear your mind.

Ah, the famous Atheist mind-clearing, practised by Lenin, Stalin,
Mao and Pol Pot...

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

I prefer to engage minds, not empty them..

I leave the latter to you sheep! B^]

alt.atheism regulator

Apr 1, 2010, 10:51:07 PM4/1/10
DanP wrote:

> This group is not moderated

Of course not.. if it was moderated the atheists would supress
all free speech! B^D

> and you are a liar and a fraud with no
> exclusive rights to this newsgroup.

You seem to be raving incoherently.. calm yourself and
try and make sense before you have a conniption.

I have not made any claims to exclusive rights to this newsgroup,
and you have not shown any lies by me. B^]

In fact, unlike a Moderator who excludes certain views by banning
posts, I invite people to take part in the dialogue;

>> 6.0 - ADDITIONS / AMENDMENTS TO THE FAQ
>> =======================================
>> Post submissions to the alt.atheism NG
>> with
>>
>> AAA FAQ ... in the header

Thanks for your contribution to the FAQ, I will put it in the
next edition under 'whining non-entities' or 'Big Sookie Babies'

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

It appears that English is not your first language and you
have confused Moderator, in the context of "moderated Usenet
discussion groups", and 'regulator'.. which anyone who lives
in a modern economy knows, can be achieved simply by audit and
reporting, not only by executive fiat and punitive supression.

I regulate by exposing the lies and hypocrisy of atheists,
and holding up a mirror to their hate-speech, incitement to
violence, and thuggish jackal-pack attacks.

> On the other side you will be believed

Of course, and that is what bothers you! B^]

Hence your spluttering rage, and impotent ranting! B^D

I am believed because I provide VERBATIM quotes as evidence of
atheists saying the things I lampoon them for saying, which is why
you could not refute a single fact or rebut any of my accusations!

B^]

The problem with you atheists is that you have narrow, closed minds..
a hangover from the days of the Atheist Borg;

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

when the atheist regimes were entirely made up of sheep,

> by gullible believers and not
> by those who think for themselves.

You not only can't think, you cant READ!

You think I claimed to alt.atheism.MODERATOR!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

> Sounds familiar?

Sure, all you brain-dead SpokesOrcs for atheism are lost without a
script! B^D

Atheists are impervious to reason, logic, historical evidence
wit or humour....

> So it makes no difference, the atheists will laugh in your face.

You could have spared us the photo of you doing so... B^D

http://bludomain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/photod.jpg

alt.atheism regulator

Apr 2, 2010, 12:21:47 AM4/2/10
PepsiFreak shows even less brain activity than LC:

> You sure spend a lot of effort

Thinking is not hard for those of us who do it regularly..

why don't leave the fingerpaint, it is clearly taxing
your meagre intellect... and have a nap on the sleepy-baby mat.

DanP

Apr 2, 2010, 5:13:07 AM4/2/10
On 2 Apr, 03:51, "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism
regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:

> I regulate by exposing the lies and hypocrisy of atheists,
> and holding up a mirror to their hate-speech, incitement to
> violence,  and thuggish jackal-pack attacks.

No you don't, you only spam newsgroups with rules no one has the
patience to read or the stupidity to obey.

DanP

alt.atheism regulator

Apr 2, 2010, 5:29:32 AM4/2/10
DanP abandons his first error and makes another one:
> alt.atheism regulator wrote:
>> DanP mistook Regulation for Moderation, -has a reading or comprehension problem;-]
>> I regulate by exposing the lies and hypocrisy of atheists,
>> and holding up a mirror to their hate-speech, incitement to
>> violence, and thuggish jackal-pack attacks.
>>

>>> On the other side you will be believed
>>
>> Of course, and that is what bothers you! B^]
>>
>> Hence your spluttering rage, and impotent ranting! B^D
>>

>> I am believed because I provide VERBATIM quotes as evidence of
>> atheists saying the things I lampoon them for saying, which is why
>> you could not refute a single fact or rebut any of my accusations!
>>
>> B^]
>>
>> The problem with you atheists is that you have narrow, closed minds..
>> a hangover from the days of the Atheist Borg;
>>
>> http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG
>>
>> when the atheist regimes were entirely made up of sheep,
>> > by gullible believers and not
>>> by those who think for themselves.
>>
>> You not only can't think, you cant READ!
>>
>> You think I claimed to be alt.atheism.MODERATOR!!

>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
>>
>>> Sounds familiar?
>>
>> Sure, all you brain-dead SpokesOrcs for atheism are lost without a
>> script! B^D
>>
>> Atheists are impervious to reason, logic, historical evidence
>> wit or humour....
>>> So it makes no difference, the atheists will laugh in your face.
>>
>> You could have spared us the photo of you doing so... B^D
>>
>> http://bludomain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/photod.jpg

That wiped the smile off the stupid moron's face! B^D

> you only spam newsgroups with rules

Your ability to read with comprehension has not improved,
are you retarded or do you just go to a 'special' school? B^D

Show us all a single of these 'rules' you claim I have proposed.

(This will be good! B^D

> no one has the patience to read

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Can't find even ONE, eh?

Boy, ...do you look fucking STUPID!! B^D

Are you the best that alt.atheism has to offer?

You could compete for Virgin's position as Village Idiot! B^D

> or the stupidity to obey.

Listen Dimwit, you have more than enough stupidity to obey
non-existent rules I haven't made!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

> DanP

Is that as smelly as Jay Pee when you accidently splash
it on yourself?

Swim back down to the shallow end, dimwit,
you are way out of your depth

alt.atheism regulator

Apr 16, 2010, 4:44:18 AM4/16/10

alt.atheism regulator

May 17, 2010, 5:22:00 AM5/17/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.6

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

Atheists, desperate to boost their pathetically small numbers,
and to try and steal some of the accomplishments of brilliant
theist civilisations, fabricated a new cult they called
"Islamic atheism"(sic)

Ayatollah Chris 'DrillChuck' Lee was the first to proselytise
for their ridiculous cult:

# From: Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net>
# Subject: From the Grauniad... When Islamic atheism thrived
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?WTF? B^D
# Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:23:17 -0400

Richo swallowed the "Islamic atheism" Dogma without question,
he's always been a mindless tool:

# From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?WTF? B^D
# Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 05:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

Amidst uproarious laughter at such an oxymoron from a group
of oxygen deprived morons, they were asked "WTF is this 'Islamic
atheism' cult you are raving about?" and "how can you pretend
anyone can believe in Allah AND atheism?"

# Subject: Re: "Islamic atheism" B^]
# ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# The atheists discover Islam, and TRY TO CLAIM IT! - Priceless! B^D
# From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
# alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:43:08 -0700 (PDT)
#
# > Please explain how you think Islam, or any religion,
# > can be atheistic?
#
# No I will not.

Clearly the atheist's can't explain their bogus "Islamic atheism"!

Atheists, unable to justify their blatant attempt to
STEAL the brilliant accomplishments of Islamic civilisation
and claim them as the efforts of their ABSURD "Islamic ATHEISM"
fabrication asserted that "Islamic atheism" only existed in the
medieval period;

# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc
# Subject: WTF is "Islamic Atheism"?
# Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:11:49 -0600
#
# > atheists are in a panic because they can't even explain,
# > let alone provide any evidence for their cult's belief
# > in their newly proclaimed faith: "Islamic atheism"
#
# "Islamic atheism" has not existed much later than the 10th century

But under pressure, the tissue of FABRICATIONS and LIES was shredded
and Virgil let the cat out of the bag, admitting that NO ATHEISTS
lived during "Islamic atheist" period! B^D B^D

# From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
# alt.religion.christian,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
# Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:04:36 -0600
#
# > Atheists declared their belief in the cult they call "Islamic
# > atheism"
# >
# > Atheist states have done their best to revive the atheists
# > nostalga for their medieval Dark Ages atheist faith.
#
# During the medieval Dark Ages everyone was either theist or dead

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

SO, having claimed that the ONLY time the Islamic atheist cult
existed was the medieval period, they now admit THERE WERE NO
ATHEISTS THEN!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Poor stupid atheist cult stooges, they let Mullah Virgil and
Ayatollah Chris 'DrillChuck' Lee do their THINKING FOR THEM,
and tell them WHAT TO BELIEVE.

And those two are COMPLETE MORONS!!!!!! B^D

As soon as they were challenged to PROVE their
irrational dogma.. it all came unstuck!

Conclusion: THERE IS NO "ISLAMIC ATHEISM"!!! 8^o
It is and always has been, as any rational human
being knows, JUST MORE ATHEIST BULLSHIT DOGMA..
.. a crude attempt by atheists to EXPROPRIATE what
they acknowledge are the glorious achievements of
ISLAMIC CIVILISATION.. because the sad-sack
atheist losers know their useless, ineffectual,
irrelevant sub branch of Nihilism has never produced
a single decent atheist democracy, let alone a great
and enduring CIVILISATION, ...EVERY atheist regime has
been a TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY.

They are THIEVES and LIARS, and everyone can see how devious
and false they are!

How STUPID do the gullible atheists look for believing
Ayatollah Chris 'Drillchuck' Lee and Mullah Richo) when they
pushed the "ISlamic atheism" cult down the throats of UNTHINKING,
BLIND FAITH, atheist DRONES, who SWALLOWED IT WITHOUT QUESTION!! B^D

Priceless!

2.1 What's the Haps Around the Traps, Chaps:

Atheists, realising that they were clearly missing something
important, invited theists to enlighten them ..
unfortunately, but appropriately, they approached the followers
of Moroni, who long ago lost the Golden Plates, the Urim, the
Thummim and the Plot:

# From: Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: The Book of Mormon / KJV Bible Connection
# Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Apr 23, 8:24=A0pm, "Xan Du" <xan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
# > "Budikka666" <budik...@netscape.net> wrote in message
# >
# >
# >>The more we learn about religion, the better
# >>
# >>Budikka
# >
# > Thanks for the support guys. Since we hardly ever talk about
# > Mormonism on alt.religion.mormon anymore, I might just
# > treat y'all to a weekly column.
# >
# > -Xan
#
# Looking forward to it!
#
# Budikka

Priceless.. they hardly ever talk about Mormonism in it's
NG but alt.atheism need SOMETHING to rabbit on about or else they
will perish from IRRELEVANCE!

2.1.1 Births Deaths and Marriages (Keeping track
of converts and apostates ;-)

Seon, the only recorded atheist convert for 2009
(converted by fasgnadh, according to Seon himself)
abandoned atheism and left the newsgroup after
a prolonged exposure to his fellow atheists.
Whereabouts unknown, police fear he may have taken
his own life after experiencing the sustaining power
of atheism.

Seon is Back! no one can determine where he stands, as usual,
because he is a human windsock, but all sides have been
encouraging him to join the OTHER SIDE!

---

---

3.0 THE CHARTER
================

CHARTER: alt.atheism

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.2.1 Definition

[...]

4.3.1

Highlights of 2009:

Snip'n'Run Away.

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

alt.atheism regulator

Jun 4, 2010, 3:10:10 AM6/4/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.6

alt.atheism regulator

Jun 5, 2010, 10:38:42 AM6/5/10
softsofa doesn't understand why crossposting is supported in USENET:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:10:10 GMT, "alt.atheism regulator"
> <"alt.atheism regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:
>
>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>
> How about:
>
> post your FAQ in alt.atheism and not in all these other groups:

Usenet supports posting to multiple NGs (crossposting) becasue
knowledge and information is holistic, not neatly divided into
mutually exclusive domains.

If a post is relevant to multiple domains, it is appropriate
to be posted in multiple NGs, and that is why it is supported
in the implementation of USENET.. dimwit.

So..
How about you explain why it's NOT relevant and on topic to
any of these newsgroups, and then you will have an argument,
right now you are just a whining noise;

> talk.atheism

Same subject domain as alt.atheism, that should be obvious even to
a clueless fucktard like SoftScrotum. pffft

> alt.atheism.satire,

It's obvious why that NG is relevant. ;-)

Unless you are a witless fucktard. B^D

> alt.religion,

the atheist claims about Islamic Atheism is clearly a RELIGIOUS claim;

(for which they have LESS EVIDENCE than that for God! B^D

@
@ # From: Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net>
@ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?WTF? B^D
@ # Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:23:17 -0400
@ # From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
@ # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
@ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?WTF? B^D
@ # Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 05:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
@ # ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
@ # The atheists discover Islam, and TRY TO CLAIM IT! - Priceless! B^D
@ # From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
@ # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
@ # alt.religion.christian
@ # Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:43:08 -0700 (PDT)
@
@ #
@ # No I will not.
@
@ # From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
@ # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,aus.politics,
@ # alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc
@ # Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:11:49 -0600
@ #
@ # From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
@ # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
@ # alt.religion.christian,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
@ # Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:04:36 -0600
@ #
@ # >
@ # > Atheist states have done their best to revive the atheists
@ # > nostalga for their medieval Dark Ages atheist faith.
@ #
@ # During the medieval Dark Ages everyone was either theist or dead
@
@ BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
@
@ SO, having claimed that the ONLY time the Islamic atheist cult
@ existed was the medieval period, they now admit THERE WERE NO
@ ATHEISTS THEN!
@
@ BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA
@
@ Poor stupid atheist cult stooges, they let Mullah Virgil and
@ Ayatollah Chris 'DrillChuck' Lee do their THINKING FOR THEM,
@ and tell them WHAT TO BELIEVE.
@
@ And those two are COMPLETE MORONS!!!!!! B^D
@
@ As soon as they were challenged to PROVE their
@ irrational dogma.. it all came unstuck!
@
@ Conclusion: THERE IS NO "ISLAMIC ATHEISM"!!! 8^o
@ It is and always has been, as any rational human
@ being knows, JUST MORE ATHEIST BULLSHIT DOGMA..
@ .. a crude attempt by atheists to EXPROPRIATE what
@ they acknowledge are the glorious achievements of
@ ISLAMIC CIVILISATION.. because the sad-sack
@ atheist losers know their useless, ineffectual,
@ irrelevant sub branch of Nihilism has never produced
@ a single decent atheist democracy, let alone a great
@ and enduring CIVILISATION, ...EVERY atheist regime has
@ been a TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY.
@
@ They are THIEVES and LIARS, and everyone can see how devious
@ and false they are!
@
@ How STUPID do the gullible atheists look for believing
@ Ayatollah Chris 'Drillchuck' Lee and Mullah Richo) when they
@ pushed the "ISlamic atheism" cult down the throats of UNTHINKING,
@ BLIND FAITH, atheist DRONES, who SWALLOWED IT WITHOUT QUESTION!!
@ B^D
@
@ Priceless!

> aus.politics,
> alt.politics.republicans,
> uk.politics.misc,
> alt.politics.democrats,

Atheism is a dangerous POLITICAL IDEOLOGY which in tha past 100 years
has killed over 70,000,000 people..

Any civilised democracy discusses such malignant tyranny as
the Nazi and Atheist regimes..

those that don't learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them

> alt.agnosticism

Atheists in alt.atheism claim that agnostics are just
atheists in the closet.. agnostics deserve to hear
the false claims of atheists.

So in case you don't understand any of that, highly probable
as it had to be SPELLED OUT FOR THE SLOW BOY, then listen
to John Stevens tell you;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_R9QisgRY

> spamming fathead.
> []softsofa[]

Don't sign your posts twice.

Lily Allen agrees that you need to be TOLD;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULKw8s061E

> []softsofa[]

softsofa

Jun 5, 2010, 3:00:25 PM6/5/10
On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 14:38:42 GMT, "alt.atheism regulator"
<"alt.atheism regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:

>softsofa doesn't understand why crossposting is supported in USENET:
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:10:10 GMT, "alt.atheism regulator"
>> <"alt.atheism regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:
>>
>>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>>
>> How about:
>>
>> post your FAQ in alt.atheism and not in all these other groups:
>
>Usenet supports posting to multiple NGs (crossposting) becasue
>knowledge and information is holistic, not neatly divided into
>mutually exclusive domains.
>
>If a post is relevant to multiple domains, it is appropriate
>to be posted in multiple NGs, and that is why it is supported
>in the implementation of USENET.. dimwit.

Dear fatheaded crossposting spammer (you don't mind if "I" call you
crossposting spammer, dear fathead?),

If your words are so weighty and wise, why is it that other groups
don't follow your spamming wisdom?

What I mean is; I looked at the last 2 years of alt.atheism (over
600,000 posts) and strangely, there wasn't one FAQ from any of the
hundreds of religious or political groups. Now, you'd think that if
crossposting FAQs was relevant, someone else would have thought of the
same thing.

Are you an Einstein? It doesn't seem so. You'd have to be some sort
of genius (or seeing Visions) to winkle out something that no one else
sees.

In any case, your crossposting Word-spam leaves out the 2 most
relevant group-types:

1.) Environmental groups. The roots of much of this philosophy is
nature worship; Paganism. Don't let them fool you with
pseudo-atheism. Pagans need attention too.

2.) Islam groups. If there's something radical Islam really needs,
it's a healthy dose of atheism. Or are you a little chicken... afraid
to post to groups that have crazed fanatics who'd behead you?

You, running around the barnyard as a youknowwhat. Ba-wok!

>[. . .]

>Don't sign your posts twice.

Must be one of your Visions (or perhaps you possess tachyon ability).

[]softsofa[]

alt.atheism regulator

Jun 5, 2010, 8:50:58 PM6/5/10
softsofa wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 14:38:42 GMT, "alt.atheism regulator"
> <"alt.atheism regulator"@monitor.net> wrote:
>
>> softsofa doesn't understand why crossposting is supported in USENET:

>>> How about:
>>>
>>> post your FAQ in alt.atheism and not in all these other groups:
>> Usenet supports posting to multiple NGs (crossposting) becasue
>> knowledge and information is holistic, not neatly divided into
>> mutually exclusive domains.
>>
>> If a post is relevant to multiple domains, it is appropriate
>> to be posted in multiple NGs, and that is why it is supported
>> in the implementation of USENET.. dimwit.
>
> Dear fatheaded crossposting spammer (you don't mind if "I" call you
> crossposting spammer, dear fathead?),

Well it's pretty clear that all you are capable of is irrational
ad hom and abuse.. so just do what you can manage, lightweight.

I posted supporting evidence showing that my post was relevant to each
and every NG it was posted to, demolishing your jealous whining that
it was 'spam' ... and all you can manage is ground shifting and more
irrelevant whining!

You have snipped and ran from the evidence that all your original
claims are complete bullshit.. so naturally you now need to take
another tack.. apparently you now want to debate how INFLUENTIAL
my appropriately targeted and meaningful discourse is.. oh, and complain
that it's 'too big' and reading hurts your little brain!

Why not stick to Gen Y Blipverts and cartoons, if someone handed
you the Principia you would complain 'It's Too HEAVY' and request the
Readers Digest Condensed Version for Dummies and Complete fuktards!!!!

You really are wasting your time in a DISCUSSION FORUM, you need
to join empty.spamming.bleating.little.bitch! B^D

> If your words are so weighty and wise,

Look you ignorant fuckwit, you started out claiming it was spam,
now you are admitting elsewhere in this thread that it has relevant
satirical content.. it just taxes your tiny brain too much!

all you can manage when challenged to DEFEND YOUR BULLSHIT, is to
snip all the relevant issues you have now ABANDONED and offer us a
POST-SIZE FLAME! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!

It's simple.. if you can't read anything longer than T-Shirt slogan,
or understand anything with concepts more complex than 'Nyah Nyah'
then fuck off back to the sandpit where you belong.. I already have
scores of brain-dead atheist acolytes following me around, forging my
posts and offering nothing but witless ad hom.. is there really any
point to your ineffectual whining?

> why is it that other groups
> don't follow your spamming wisdom?

What exactly do you think indicates that, This has been running for
years and has garnered dozens of responses, it's just that most of them,
unlike you, had SOMETHING TO SAY worth listening to!!
In this update, at least one other poster understood what went right
over your head... so it's clear that I am more influential than you..
B^]

You can't even manage to back up your feeble slander, ad hom and whining
when asked some questions!

Oh, BTW atheism is at a historical low, it's been in decline, in global
per capita terms, since it's heyday in the atheist tyrannies of the 20th
century.. but I don't want to bore you, or interrupt your pointless
whining, with any FACTS! B^D

> What I mean is;

I thought you had already told us what you 'mean'?

You mean it takes you two posts to come to the point!? B^D

Oh wait.. having snipped the demolition of your last 'meaning' you want
to ground-shift to some NEW pointless and clueless whining; B^p

> I looked at the last 2 years of alt.atheism (over
> 600,000 posts)

And you claim I have no INFLUENCE!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I clearly shamed at least one clueless fucktard to
DO SOME RESEARCH and even if it didn't give you a SINGLE
point to refute any of my posts.. or any insight into what
SATIRE means.. it did provide you with another desperate
straw-man to run with;

> and strangely, there wasn't one FAQ from any of the
> hundreds of religious or political groups.

WTF? You seriously think my purpose was to be IMITATED? B^p

And you did research on 600,000 posts to disprove YOUR OWN IDIOCY!? B^D

Priceless!

> Now, you'd think that if crossposting FAQs was relevant,
> someone else would have thought of the same thing.

Mate, as you demonstrate, very few people are ORIGINAL, let
alone capable of wit, satire AND relevance.

Mist are whining dullards, like you, with an over-inflated sense of
their own importance.. the petty naggers, the spelling or post size
flamers, the small minded net-nannys and martinets. who just don't seem
to grasp how intelligent discussion among adults works.. 'If you can't
keep up, then STFU, otherwise you demonstrate what an idiot you are'

> Are you an Einstein?

Again, you project YOUR thinking onto others, with no evidence
that it is any more relevant than your previous, now abandoned,
complaint.

The relevant question is are you a Do-Nothing Whiner who bitches
pointlessly that the work of others is pointless, when the
rational position in such cases is to ignore them.. In Oz
your condition is immortalised in Poetry;

The Men Who Come Behind

There's a class of men (and women) who are always on their guard�
Cunning, treacherous, suspicious�feeling softly�grasping hard�
Brainy, yet without the courage to forsake the beaten track�
Cautiously they feel their way behind a bolder spirit�s back.
If you save a bit of money, and you start a little store�
Say, an oyster-shop, for instance, where there wasn�t one before�
When the shop begins to pay you, and the rent is off your mind,
You will see another started by a chap that comes behind.

So it is, and so it might have been, my friend, with me and you�
When a friend of both and neither interferes between the two;
They will fight like fiends, forgetting in their passion mad and blind,
That the row is mostly started by the folk who come behind.

They will stick to you like sin will, while your money comes and goes,
But they�ll leave you when you haven�t got a shilling in your clothes.
You may get some help above you, but you�ll nearly always find
That you cannot get assistance from the men who come behind.

There are many, far too many, in the world of prose and rhyme,
Always looking for another�s �footsteps on the sands of time.�
Journalistic imitators are the meanest of mankind;
And the grandest themes are hackneyed by the pens that come behind.

If you strike a novel subject, write it up, and do not fail,
They will rhyme and prose about it till your very own is stale,
As they raved about the region that the wattle-boughs perfume
Till the reader cursed the bushman and the stink of wattle-bloom.

They will follow in your footsteps while you�re groping for the light ;
But they�ll run to get before you when they see you�re going right;
And they�ll trip you up and baulk you in their blind and greedy heat,
Like a stupid pup that hasn�t learned to trail behind your feet.

Take your loads of sin and sorrow on more energetic backs!
Go and strike across the country where there are not any tracks!
And�we fancy that the subject could be further treated here,
But we�ll leave it to be hackneyed by the fellows in the rear.

Henry Lawson

You, clearly are not one of those with something meaningful
to offer, or worthwhile to say

> It doesn't seem so.

So why do you persist, long after your original complaint,
that my post was merely crossposted spam, has been eviscerated

> You'd have to be some sort
> of genius (or seeing Visions) to winkle out something that no one else
> sees.

Well, two thirds of the posters to this thread have mentioned
what you are too witless to comprehend, even after you have been
told what satire is! B^D

Really, having to explain a joke to the witless slow-boy just
makes it less funny, and makes YOU the joke, ..you dullard!!!

B^]

> In any case, your crossposting Word-spam

Oops, there you go.. the CLASSIC troll give-away..

Having SNIPPED the closely argued REFUTATION of your past lies,
and avoided all the challenges to defend them, you simply repeat
your witless slander and once again give i=us the benefit of
your unfounded IGNORANCE.

Here let me remind the intelligent reader what you couldn't cope
with, and hence have simply REPEATED YOUR CLUELESS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING:

<Unsnip>

> alt.atheism regulator wrote:
>> softsofa doesn't understand why crossposting is supported in USENET:

>>> How about:
>>>
>>> post your FAQ in alt.atheism and not in all these other groups:
>>
>> Usenet supports posting to multiple NGs (crossposting) becasue
>> knowledge and information is holistic, not neatly divided into
>> mutually exclusive domains.
>>
>> If a post is relevant to multiple domains, it is appropriate
>> to be posted in multiple NGs, and that is why it is supported
>> in the implementation of USENET.. dimwit.
>>

>> Don't sign your posts twice.
>>

>> Lily Allen agrees that you need to be TOLD;
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULKw8s061E
>>
>> []softsofa[]

Now, after you have been shown to be such a clueless prat,
and made the butt of the joke, there is really nothing
you can do except snip the evidence, and pretend the joke is yours,
another witless, unoriginal imitation by a fifth rate intellect:

> leaves out the 2 most
> relevant group-types:

See, my influence is real.. even a moranic dimwit such as you,
can, with my careful tutoring, be encouraged to, with startling
lack of originality, copy me.. and thus despite all your pathetic
whining along the way.. you admit my influence by your actions.

I lead.. lesser minds follow.. and as they say in the classics,

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

> 1.) Environmental groups. The roots of much of this philosophy is
> nature worship; Paganism. Don't let them fool you with
> pseudo-atheism. Pagans need attention too.

Many newsreaders have a limitation of NGs for crossposting, just like
many readers have a limitation on comprehension. Hence I carefully
choose the 9 MOST RELEVANT groups.. but as you now understand MY point
that knowledge and information is holistic and not divided into
arbitrary domains, you can now identify reasonable options..

...and you tried to say I had no influence! B^D B^D B^D

> 2.) Islam groups. If there's something radical Islam really needs,
> it's a healthy dose of atheism.

You appear not to have even read what you SNIPPED from the post you
are replying to, reproduced above, regarding "Islamic atheism",

which just continues the perception of you as a clueless dimwit,
now reduced to desperate slander, lies and fabricated nonsense:

> Or are you a little chicken...

# From: "alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism regulator"@monitor.net>
# Newsgroups: us.legal,aus.legal,alt.uk.law,alt.politics.democrats,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.islam,
# alt.religion,alt.atheism
# Subject: Archived for legal purposes
# - death threats made to religious believers
# was Re: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ

Oh dear, you look like a stupid, lying, clueless fuktard, AGAIN! B^D

> afraid to post to groups that have crazed fanatics who'd behead you?

I'm afraid for your sanity, nothing else. You started out whining
pointlessly that my post was not relevant to the NG's it was posted
too, and after I mocked and ridiculed you for that asinine idiocy,
you now berate me for not posting to MORE newsgroups..

You poor rattled little windsock.. you point whichever direction
the storm of facts and reason blasts you! B^]

I am glad that after reading only 2 of my posts, and while still
struggling to understand their content or purpose, you are dimly
and clumsily trying to copy me! B^]

You really have demonstrated my point about The Men Who Come Behind,
...perfectly.

It could not have gone better if we had met beforehand and developed
your 'dimwitted acolyte' role as a deliberate, pre-meditated tactic!!!

Now, thanks to you, this latest itteration of the alt.athei-Sithism FAQ
has served it's purpose, ...again.

Who is the ringmaster?

> You

and how does it feel being monkey to my organ-grinder?

> running around the barnyard as a youknowwhat. Ba-wok!

Ah well, you did what you can, given your crippling limitations.

>>> spamming fathead.
>> > []softsofa[]

>> Don't sign your posts twice.
>>

>> Lily Allen agrees that you need to be TOLD;
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULKw8s061E
>>
>> []softsofa[]
>

> Must be one of your Visions

And you must be some some witless dullard who imagines
themselves as a Net-Nanny, starts out whining pointlessly
and ends up imitating me. B^]

Bottom line: If I genuinely believe a post is worthless
rubbish, I ignore it.. which may explain why I have never
responded to any of yours, till you splashed your comprehensive
idiocy in my thread.

If you respond, be prepared to back up your claims, not snip
and run from the evisceration of your worthless rubbish..

...it makes you look cheap and gutless. B^]

> (or perhaps you possess tachyon ability).

I will keep you guessing, as in everything else
you are pitifully inadequate and need the practice.

Next lightweight, please!

alt.atheism regulator

Jun 5, 2010, 9:28:20 PM6/5/10
softsofa wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 11:39:56 -0400, Apostate
> <Apos...@yeehaw.org.invalid> wrote:

>> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 06:45:10 -0700, softsofa <soft...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> How about:
>>>
>>> post your FAQ in alt.atheism and not in all these other groups:

Usenet supports posting to multiple NGs (cross-posting) because

knowledge and information is holistic, not neatly divided into
mutually exclusive domains.

If a post is relevant to multiple domains, it is appropriate
to be posted in multiple NGs, and that is why it is supported
in the implementation of USENET.. dimwit.

So..
How about you explain why it's NOT relevant and on topic to
any of these newsgroups, and then you will have an argument,
right now you are just a whining noise;

# Softsoap snipped and ran from the challenge, he has folded! B^D #

>>> talk.atheism

>>> alt.atheism.satire,

>>> alt.religion,

>>> aus.politics,
>>> alt.politics.republicans,
>>> uk.politics.misc,
>>> alt.politics.democrats,

Atheists frequently post into those other NG's to proselytise,
for propaganda, and to provoke! B^[

Any civilised democracy discusses such malignant tyranny as
the Nazi and Atheist regimes..

those that don't learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them

>>> alt.agnosticism

Atheists in alt.atheism claim that agnostics are just
atheists in the closet.. agnostics deserve to hear
the false claims of atheists.

So in case you don't understand any of that, highly probable
as it had to be SPELLED OUT FOR THE SLOW BOY, then listen
to John Stevens tell you;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_R9QisgRY

>>> spamming fathead.
>>> []softsofa[]

Don't sign your posts twice.

Lily Allen agrees that you need to be TOLD;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULKw8s061E

>> The soi-disant fathead was spreading quasi-informational satirical

Oh, don't confuse them with concepts beyond their understanding! B^D

softsoma read Gullible's Travels, by the foremost satirist of a past
age, and thought it was a Travel Guide! He bought TICKETS! B^D

His only comment was 'It's too long, mi brane herts frum da wurds'!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

People take from it what their capacities and intellect enable them
to comprehend.. naturally in USENET the average comprehension rate
is low, and the Noise to Signal rate is very high.

Softsoap missed the content and the purpose entirely,

Lurkers are enjoying a good laugh, safely cloaked. ;-)

You got the satire, missed the substance and invented the rest:

>> flaming of alt.atheism
>> to ngs it apparently thought would be amused.
>>
>> <too bored to reconstruct the list so I know you'll see this>

No wonder none of Gen Y can deal with more than a blipvert,
or listen to an entire symphony, you all have the attention
span of a may fly!

Apparently softsoap reads alt.atheism and was upset that atheism might
be ridiculed OUTSIDE of the sheltered workshop they run there! B^]

I always like watching fifth rate-intellects who can't respond to
rational debate WITH me, retreat to indulge themselves in third-person
whining ABOUT me.

It's so amusing.

> I could agree with that.

You have no choice, now that others have confirmed that they
can discern the purpose you couldn't! B^p

Boy, do you look like a twat! B^]

Now you know one reason why few people respond as you have,

FOOLS RUSH IN, WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD! B^D

> However, there's too much dross in it. It's
> over 900 lines. If he'd edit it down to 5%, then ok...

Fabulous! ALL of your other whining complaints have evaporated,
you have abandoned the lot. It is all "ok" if only it was SHORTER!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

You have backflipped from a POINTLESS flame about crossposting,
now EVISCERATED, ...to a pointless flame about posts that are too
long for your limited capacities to cope with!

Simple.. DON'T READ THEM, you clueless whining fuktard! B^D

Now that we have identified your reading and comprehension problem
we understand why you are using War and Peace as a paperweight
for your Comics collection! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAA!

Excellent.. now that we know your problem we can recommend
an alternative to adult discussion groups for you;

http://www.elviscostello.info/disc/official/misc/martha_stewart_kids_playtime.jpg

In your case, before embarking on something too complex
for you, like banging a drum or finger painting,
I recommend your parents bone up so they can help you:

http://www.ehow.com/how_481_finger-paint.html

They might also specify some goals for your education,
what do you think you might be able to achieve, in, say,
15 years of intensive assisted learning?

> the fathead
> would thin... Smallhead.

Don't forget to wash your hands after the finger painting,
and DON'T PICK YOUR NOSE WHILE DOING IT, like you did last time!

> []softsofa[]

Time for you to go have Naptime on it, ...lightweight.

softsofa

Jun 7, 2010, 2:27:34 PM6/7/10
On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 00:50:58 GMT, "alt.atheism regulator" wrote:

>>softsofa wrote:

>>> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 14:38:42 GMT, "alt.atheism regulator" wrote:

>>> softsofa doesn't understand why crossposting is supported in USENET:

>>> Usenet supports posting to multiple NGs (crossposting) becasue
>>> knowledge and information is holistic, not neatly divided into
>>> mutually exclusive domains.
>>>
>>> If a post is relevant to multiple domains, it is appropriate
>>> to be posted in multiple NGs, and that is why it is supported
>>> in the implementation of USENET.. dimwit.

>> Dear fatheaded crossposting spammer (you don't mind if "I" call you
>> crossposting spammer, dear fathead?),

>Well it's pretty clear that all you are capable of is

not 524 lines, the blizzard that is your post.

>irrational ad hom and abuse.

"I" called you a "dear fatheaded crossposting spammer"; neither
irrational nor ad hom. Abuse, yes. But very mild, Princess. Get
more mattresses.

>so just do what you can manage, lightweight.

Your zephyr leaves me unmoved. Let "I" help.

softsofa, calling you a lightweight would be an insult to gnatweights.

>I posted supporting evidence showing that my post was relevant to each
>and every NG it was posted to, demolishing your jealous whining that
>it was 'spam'

I snipped it because it was irrelevant. A spammer who claims
relevance because he posts hamster spam in alt.asspounder and not
alt.schoollunch.milkcartons is still a spammer.

>[blahblah] complete bullshit [blah}

> oh, and complain
>that it's 'too big' and reading hurts your little brain!

"I" don't read the phone book either.

> [blah] if someone handed you the Principia you would

Auction it off.

>[blah] fuktards!!!!

>You really are wasting your time in a DISCUSSION FORUM, you need
>to join empty.spamming.bleating.little.bitch! B^D

Sounds like another relevant area for your FAQspam.

>> If your words are so weighty and wise,

>Look you ignorant fuckwit, you started out claiming it was spam,
>now you are admitting elsewhere in this thread that it has relevant
>satirical content.. it just taxes your tiny brain too much!

"I" stated that 5% of your post was worthy of crossposting. The rest:
composting.

>all you can manage when challenged to DEFEND YOUR BULLSHIT, is to
>snip all the relevant issues you have now ABANDONED and offer us a
>POST-SIZE FLAME!

It is but a candle in your wind.

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!

Hey, howdy! You woke "I" up for a second... dzzzzzz...

>It's simple.. if you can't read anything longer than T-Shirt slogan,

What? You lost "I" there.

>or understand anything with concepts more complex than 'Nyah Nyah'
>then fuck off back to the sandpit where you belong.

Will it be toasty? "I" like toast.

> I already have scores of brain-dead atheist acolytes following

> me around, forging my posts [blah]

Those are probably just shadows from the multiple spotlights you
direct at yourself.

>> why is it that other groups don't follow your spamming wisdom?

>What exactly do you think indicates that, This has been running for
>years and has garnered dozens of responses,

That wasn't the question. Other religious and political groups have
FAQs. None of them, however, crosspost to the atheism group. Hence,
your crossposting snoozefest FAQ is spam.

> it's just that most of them,
>unlike you, had SOMETHING TO SAY worth listening to!!
>In this update, at least one other poster understood what went right
>over your head... so it's clear that I am more influential than you..

One for you, none for "I". Ok. That was funny.

>You can't even manage to back up your feeble

True; "dear fatheaded crossposting spammer" is a softball.

>slander,

"I"ve never talked to you or about you.

>ad hom

Mild abuse. Princess.

>and whining when asked some questions! [blahblah]

Please love "I"!

>> What I mean is;

>[blahblah] clueless whining;

>> I looked at the last 2 years of alt.atheism (over
>> 600,000 posts)

>And you claim I have no INFLUENCE!!!

The subject is spamming.

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

You keep disturbing the restful slumber most of the rest of your post
offers.

>[blah] clueless fucktard [blahblah]

>>and strangely, there wasn't one FAQ from any of the
>> hundreds of religious or political groups.

>WTF? You seriously think my purpose was to be IMITATED? B^p

The reason they don't do it is because they aren't spammers. They
aren't imitating a spammer.

>And you did research on 600,000 posts to disprove YOUR OWN IDIOCY!? B^D

It was a mighty project. Usenetserver stores 2 years of alt.atheism.
So I had to click "download all headers", then type in "FAQ" in my
global search box. Whew! Needed a nap after that effort.

>Priceless!

Usenetserver? Hardly. $96/year, unlimited.

>> Now, you'd think that if crossposting FAQs was relevant,
>> someone else would have thought of the same thing.

>Mate, as you demonstrate, very few people are ORIGINAL, let
>alone capable of wit, satire AND relevance.

That's an unusual definition for spamming. What's your dictionary?

>[blahblah} STFU, [blah]

>> Are you an Einstein?

>[blah] The relevant question is {blahblahblahblahblahblahblah}

> > It doesn't seem so.

>So why do you persist, long after your original complaint,
>that my post was merely crossposted spam, has been eviscerated

Your Nerf knife doesn't cut it.

>> You'd have to be some sort of genius (or seeing Visions)
>> to winkle out something that no one else sees.

>[blahblah} you are too witless [blah] the witless slow-boy [blah]
>you dullard!!!

>> In any case, your crossposting Word-spam

>Oops, there you go.. the CLASSIC troll give-away..

Did Einstein have Visions as well?

>>[. . .]
>[blahblah] your past lies, [blahblah] your witless slander
>[blah] your unfounded IGNORANCE. [blahblahblah]
> YOUR CLUELESS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING: [blah]

> {blahblahblah... blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah... blah]

[]softsofa[]

alt.atheism regulator

Aug 20, 2010, 8:58:55 PM8/20/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.7

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

Australian agnostics are waiting with baited breath to see if the
first female Australian PM Julia Gillard, a non-believer, will win the
election this Saturday, or be thrown out of office after just a four
weeks since she replaced Kevin Rudd as leader of the party in government.

Will the Australian people go for a conservative, right wing catholic,
who is widely disliked by more liberal catholics for his adherence to
Archbishop Pell's ultra-conservatism, or for the non-believer(?) who
says the moderate Christian she replaced is 'in our prayers' and
sprinkles her speeches with 'praise the Lord'!?

Ah well, no matter who wins we will still be living in a free, open,
democratic, progressive secular states built and sustained by MAJORITY
RELIGIOUS societies which no atheist state has EVER managed to achieve!

Why is that? Why has EVERY atheist regime been a totalitarian tyranny
terrorising torturing and killing millions of people?

Priceless.. they hardly ever talk about Mormonism in it's own
NG but alt.atheism needs SOMETHING to rabbit on about or else they
[...]

alt.atheism regulator

Aug 21, 2010, 2:24:16 AM8/21/10
On 21/08/2010 11:22 AM, High Miles wrote:
> Thanks for posting this to alt.agnostics as well.

You are most welcome, mate! 8^)

The world can never have too many ideas! ;-)

> I had begun to despair of finding genuine atheists on line.

Oh there are lots of thinking non-believers, who are as
embarrassed by the knuckle-dragging sub-epsilon bigots
among the militant atheists as the religious are by the
dogmatic fundies..

Here's a musical group composed of very bright non-believers,
including a Nobel prize winning physicist;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

> Do the god people come here to try and convert y'all too ?

fundie religious, fundie atheists, politicians, sales-folk..
.. they all have barrows to push ...

..some of us just PUSH BACK! B^]

> On 8/20/2010 7:58 PM, alt.atheism regulator wrote:
>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>>
>> Version 0.3.7
>>
>> compiled by alt.atheism regulator
>>

>> Australian agnostics are waiting with baited breath to see if the
>> first female Australian PM Julia Gillard, a non-believer, will win the
>> election this Saturday, or be thrown out of office after just a four
>> weeks since she replaced Kevin Rudd as leader of the party in government.

> I've been following this one closely.
> It would be a wonderful move forward.

>> Will the Australian people go for a conservative, right wing catholic,
>> who is widely disliked by more liberal catholics for his adherence to
>> Archbishop Pell's ultra-conservatism, or for the non-believer(?) who
>> says the moderate Christian she replaced is 'in our prayers' and
>> sprinkles her speeches with 'praise the Lord'!?

> Gosh let's hope not.

>> Ah well, no matter who wins we will still be living in a free, open,
>> democratic, progressive secular states built and sustained by MAJORITY
>> RELIGIOUS societies which no atheist state has EVER managed to achieve!
>>

> Best wishes from here for the right outcome this time.

Lou Ravi

Aug 21, 2010, 9:06:10 AM8/21/10
alt.atheism regulator" <"alt.atheism regulator wrote:
> alt.atheism.FAQ
>
> Version 0.3.7

> Australian agnostics are waiting with baited breath

What are they trying to catch and what bait is it exactly? Can you get it in
the UK?

I await your replies with bated breath.

fasgnadh

Aug 21, 2010, 9:36:49 AM8/21/10
On 21/08/2010 11:06 PM, Lou Ravi wrote:
> alt.atheism regulator"<"alt.atheism regulator wrote:
>> alt.atheism.FAQ
>>
>> Version 0.3.7
>
>> Australian agnostics are waiting with baited breath
>
> What are they trying to catch and what bait is it exactly?
>
> I await your replies with bated breath.

It seems you answered your own question. B^D

alt.atheism regulator

Oct 12, 2010, 6:53:55 AM10/12/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.7

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

Australian agnostics were excited to see the first female
Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, a non-believer, win the
election, and form government.

The Australian people narrowly rejected a conservative, right wing

catholic, who is widely disliked by more liberal catholics for his

adherence to Archbishop Pell's ultra-conservatism, in favour of a

non-believer(?) who says the moderate Christian she replaced is 'in our

prayers' and sprinkles her speeches with 'praise the Lord'!!

Ah well, no matter who won, we still live in one of the free, open,

alt.atheism regulator

Dec 15, 2010, 7:32:05 AM12/15/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.7.1

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

The last remaining Atheist state, North Korea, has
annointed Kim Rong Un as successor to Kim Ill Fuk.
meanwhile north Koreans continue to starve to death,
just as they did, in their millions, in every atheist
state of the 20th century.

AQOTM (Asinine Quote of the Month) which declined due to Lack of

alt.atheism regulator

Dec 24, 2010, 8:14:04 PM12/24/10
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.3.7.2

CONTENTS:
==========

1.0 - Welcome

3.0 - The Charter

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.6 Atheism in History

4.7 Common terms

4.9 Who moderates alt.atheism?

4.10 Resources

4.11 Atheist Humour

5.0 - Contributors

1.0 WELCOME
=============

alt.atheism Website: http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

The Big news this year came as a Christmas present to
everyone from the atheists.. after two years of education
from concerned agnostics, the atheists in alt.atheism have
finally, en masse, admitted that atheism is pointless!!!! b^d

Mark Dildo confessed that there was nothing to say about atheism,
and then all the other atheists agreed;

# From: Mark K Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!
# Date: 13 Aug 2010 02:38:18 GMT
#
# On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:26:12 -0700, chibiabos wrote:
#
# > In article <8cjktc...@mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
# > <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
# >
# >> Rachel Maddow is talking about how the private prison
# >> corporation in Arizona that won the contract
# >> for federal detentions in the state has
# >> people *IN* the administration of Governor "Round 'Em Up".
# >
# > Mark, I love you to bits. But this has as much to do with atheism as
# > origami has to do with ice fishing in Norway.
# >
# > Please do not add to the noise.
#
# And what is there to say about "atheism" per se?

------------

DonH, another atheist agreed atheism was pointless:

# From: "DonH" <donlhu...@bigpond.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.religion,
# alt.religion.christian,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans,
# aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks
# Subject: Re: Atheist admits there is no purpose to alt.atheism
# Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!
# Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 05:21:35 +1100
#
# Yeah, having an Atheist group, as such, does seem rather pointless,

--------------

Seon, who claims to be a former atheist, agreed atheism is pointless

# From: "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,aus.politics
# Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!
# Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:20:46 +1100
#
# There's also no point to atheism...

--------------

Les Hell-o'welp, a rabid card carrying atheist concurred;

#From: Les Hellawell <l...@fakeaddress.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,aus.politics
# Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!
# Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:59:30 +0000
#
# On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:20:46 +1100, "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
#
# >There's also no point to atheism...
#
# Exactly

-------------

Another atheist militant, DrillChuck Lee, even chided Seon
for taking so long to realise that atheism is pointless!!! B^D

# From: Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net>

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,aus.politics
# Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!
# Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:49:51 -0800
#
# On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:59:30 +0000, Les Hellawell
# <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
#
# >On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:20:46 +1100, "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
# >
# >>There's also no point to atheism...
# >
# >Exactly
# ..
# >Glad you are getting the message.
#
# It's taken him long enough.

So it's unanimous, atheists agree with what agnostics such
as myself taught them... it's atheism that is pointless!

--------------

# From: fasgnadh' <fasgna...@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.atheism,
# alt.atheism.satire
# Subject: Re: alt.atheism FAQ: well worth reading for
# atheist Fuckwits, Arseholes and Quislings
# Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:16:48 GMT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#
# > Alt.atheism was created in 1990
#
# just 9 decades after Lenin popularised what had for eternity
# been an inconsequential sub branch of Nihilism.
#
#
# "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
# -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

# From: fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.abortion,alt.messianic,rec.arts.sf.written
# Subject: Re: Atheism Provides Zero Guidance For Life
# Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#
# Atheism is, at best, an impotent, useless, irrelevant, innefectual
# sub branch of Nihilism, attractive to immature adolescents becasue
# it is incapable of proof and therfore enables endless opinion,
# speculation and fantasy. It offers NOTHING. It is a Black Hole which
sucks
# meaning and intelligence from the room.
#
# Because it is a moral and intellectual vacuum, when applied in a
# COMMUNAL context, it invariably produces dysfunctional, violent,
# opressive, intolerant societies.. and history PROVES that this
# is the case as EVERY atheist state has been a murderous totalitarian
# tyranny.

2.2 Atheist quote of the Decade:
===============================

AQOTM (Asinine Quote of the Month) which declined due to Lack of
Interest has been revived, with a new open, democratic format
allowing anyone to participate.

(The previous version was a scam run by militant atheists

in which a small unrepresentative faction arbitrarily
excluded valid nominations.]

Unfortunately the quality of atheist postings is so low that there
simply aren't enough to run a monthly competition so it has been
changed to Atheist/Asinine Quote Of The Decade

---

AQOTD was a close race but Warlord Fluffy was the winner

---

3.0 THE CHARTER
================

CHARTER: alt.atheism

4.1 What is alt.atheism?

4.2.1 Definition

[...]

alt.atheism regulator

Jan 2, 2013, 6:43:43 PM1/2/13
alt.atheism.FAQ

Version 0.4
2012 was a bad year for atheists, losing the argument even
in their homeland, alt.atheism, and watching their numbers
decline, they decided to abandon the field of open debate
and set up alt.atheism.moderated where they could retreat
into obscurity, safe from open debate and the critics who
asked them questions they had no answers for:

eg "Why are there no great and enduring atheist
civilisations, only a string of catastrophically
failed atheist states?" and

"Where is your proof for the categorical claims
atheists make about their UNFOUNDED BELIEFS:?"

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

alt.atheism.moderated quickly declined as a result of general
disinterest, boredom and the realisation that apart from that
one tiny belief, atheists really had nothing to say.

Once atheists have declared non-belief in something,
they have nothing to contribute to rational discourse,
as the demise of alt.atheism.moderated demonstrates.

Having declared that they wanted to 'escape the noise'
of lively debate in alt.atheism because of the presence
of many theists, agnostics, humanists and many more providing
diversity of viewpoints and thus the basis for exchange of views,
the atheists decamped for the closed, insular, sheltered workshop
of alt.atheism.moribund, shouting victory because they could
shut out all dissent from their rigid dogma.

But even atheists get bored with listening to atheist's chant
the mantra of their SINGLE idea!

And so many started to slink back into alt.atheism,
just to have a theist or agnostic or anyone, to talk to.

Of course they continue to make little progress in the real world,
where their interraction with the broader society seems to consist
mainly as mean spiritied Grinches who shut down Christmas Nativity
scenes on public land, just to be spiteful dogs in the manger who
piss on other people's parades.

It is this which makes them one of the most distrusted and disliked
groups in American society:

# Atheists Identified as America’s Most Distrusted Minority"
# - American Sociological Association, ASA NEWS
#
# "A survey by sociologists at the University of Minnesota
# found that atheists are “America’s most distrusted minority.”
#
# "From a telephone sampling of more than 2,000 households,
# university researchers found that Americans rate atheists
# below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and
# other minority groups in “sharing their vision of
# American society.”
#
# Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are
# least willing to allow their children to marry.
#
# Even though atheists are few in number, not formally
# organized and relatively hard to publicly identify,
# they are seen as a threat to the American way of life
# by a large portion of the American public.
#
# Many of the study’s respondents associated atheism with
# an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal
# behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism.
#
# Edgell believes a fear of moral decline and resulting
# social disorder is behind the findings.
# “Americans believe they share more than rules and
# procedures with their fellow citizens—they share an
# understanding of right and wrong,” she said. “Our
# findings seem to rest on a view of atheists as
# self-interested individuals who are not concerned
# with the common good.”
#
# The study is co-authored by assistant professor
# Joseph Gerteis and associate professor Doug Hartmann.
# It’s the first in a series of national studies conducted
# the American Mosaic Project, a three-year project funded
# by the Minneapolis-based David Edelstein Family Foundation
# that looks at race, religion and cultural diversity in
# the contemporary United States."

And of course Globally, atheism continues in relative decline,
unable to match the growth in theism just in one nation, China,
where there were 300,000,000 new believers, mostly young professionals,
in the same period where the noisy US atheist population expanded by a
few hundred thousand. The Global trend is clear, the theists have won:

"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,
Hindu or Buddhist, and 100 years of secularism, and technological
advancement, and scientific progress later and that number is now
two thirds.

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm

2.1 What's the Haps Around the Traps, Chaps:

Atheists have been losing ground ever since the atheist
tyrannies of the 20th century (USSR, Mao's Cultural Devolution, Pol
Pot's Year Zero..) collapsed. And the process of hardcore
atheists defections to theism, which has been a regular event
throughtout history as the babies which atheists claim are atheists,
(because like dogs, trees and rocks, they have no faith (sic)) grow
up, develop rational faculties, and become believers:

The Big News in 2012 is that Prof Richard Dawkins, the self-appointed
Slayer of Religion, joined those abandoning the Dark Side:

# 'In one essay, Professor Dyson casts millions of speculative years
# into the future. Our galaxy is dying and humans have evolved into
# something like bolts of superpowerful intelligent and moral energy.
#
# Doesn’t that description sound an awful lot like God?
#
# "Certainly," Professor Dawkins replies. "It’s highly plausible that
# in the universe there are God-like creatures."
#
# He raises his hand, just in case a reader thinks he’s gone around a
# religious bend. "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being by an explicable scientific progression of
# incremental evolution."'
#
#

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

Further proof of the fact that even atheists grew tired of
the atheist dogmatists:

Alain de Botton wrote "Religion for Atheists", something that
other atheist groups had foreshadowed:

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, Dr Perkins said."
# The Age 29/1/2009

The courts agreed that atheism was a religion, at least in
it's imitation of blind belief and dogmatism:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45874

And of course atheists in Usenet were dismayed and deflated
when their Warlord had earlier found Jesus:

# Subject: Militant ex-Atheist 'Warlord', Steve Knight finds God and
CONVERTS!
# - Praise God! 8^D
# From: Warlord MaJik8 <MaJ...@delphic.oracle>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.religion.christianity,alt.bible,alt.agnosticism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:58:15 GMT
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
#
# >
# > God = Love

The atheists were shocked but the response of the majority
population was rapture:

# Bring forth the fatted calf and let us all CELEBRATE!
#
#
# Brothers, IT'S A MIRACLE!!
#
# For years atheists have demanded 'Show Us Proof of God"
#
# Well, this sinner was once the self proclaimed 'Warlord' {snigger}
# of a militant atheist group who declared:
#
# # From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# # Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
# #
# # We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
#
# Can you imagine anyone more lost to God?
#
# But after many prayers for his soul, many tearful,
# heartfelt importuning for him to SEE THE LIGHT...
#
# PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED: Praise God!

If even such hate filled atheist sociopaths as their Warlord could
desert the mock and join the flock, it's no surprise that even
the most dogmatic atheist ranter realised they had much to learn

# From: Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
#
[...]

Dawkins was obviously the Big Conversion Catch for theists
but atheists in Usenet had already been dismayed and deflated
when their Warlord saw the Light:

CONVERTS!
# - Praise God! 8^D
# From: Warlord MaJik8 <MaJ...@delphic.oracle>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.religion.christianity,alt.bible,alt.agnosticism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:58:15 GMT
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
#
# >
# > God = Love

The atheists were shocked but the response of the majority
population was rapture:

# Bring forth the fatted calf and let us all CELEBRATE!
#
#
# Brothers, IT'S A MIRACLE!!
#
# For years atheists have demanded 'Show Us Proof of God"
#
# Well, this sinner was once the self proclaimed 'Warlord' {snigger}
# of a militant atheist group who declared:
#
# # From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# # Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
# #
# # We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
#
# Can you imagine anyone more lost to God?
#
# But after many prayers for his soul, many tearful,
# heartfelt importuning for him to SEE THE LIGHT...
#
# PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED: Praise God!

If even such hate filled atheist sociopaths as their Warlord could
desert the mock and join the flock, it's no surprise that the
most dogmatic atheist ranter realised they had much to learn from
the sacred scriptures;

# From: Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
#
[...]

AQOTM which declined due to Lack of Interest by the dispirited atheists
has been revived, with a new open, democratic format allowing
anyone to participate.
(The previous version was a scam in which a small unrepresentative
atheist faction arbitrarily excluded valid nominations.

Unfortunately there was so little worthy of mention in alt.atheism
in 2012 that no nominations were received!

We have had to reprint some earlier entrants:

---

"All newborn babies are atheists" - Pink Freud

# From: DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.philosophy,aus.politics
# Subject: Re: Why do atheists claim to be a religion?
# was Re: Lucy FACTOID 101
# Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 23:47:10 -0800
#
# On 1/8/2012 11:40 PM, Swampfox wrote:
# > On 9/01/2012 6:31 PM, felix_unger wrote:
#
# >> So is a new born baby an atheist?
# >
# > No, that's absurd, neither is a cat.
#
# Sorry, Swampfox, but they are.

This desperation by atheists to try and inflate their declining
support (and relevance, if it could decrease further) by
claiming any entity INCAPABLE of forming a rational thought
or belief meant they were now asserting that amoeba, trees,
rocks and dogshit were also, in their view, atheists.

People rapidly realised that the dogshit atheists were probably
their intellectual LEADERS! LOL!

---

3.0 THE CHARTER
================

CHARTER: alt.atheism

An unmoderated newsgroup which would provide a
forum for the discussion of all aspects
of atheism.

Possible discussions are, but not limited to:

for discussing atheism.

Atheists find there is little positive to say after asserting
the basic belief that something doesn't exist , and typically
talk about ANYTHING other than atheism

4.1a What is alt.atheism,moderated?

Unable to compete in the free speech world of rational debate,
the atheists retreated into a hermetically sealed sheltered
workshop where they could excuse all intellectual challenges,
as they were incapable of meeting any of them.

Unfortunately the concentration of atheists found themelves
with nothing to say, posts to their NG consistently declined,
even the proponent of the idea abandoned it and both sockpuppets
of its last remaining poster now discuss the problems
associated with bumm fluff.

4.2 - What is a atheism? ( WIP)

Here are some starting points, feel free to
submit/discuss your own:

4.2.1 Definition

1. "The Doctrine that there is no God"
2. "A Disbelief in the existence of a God (or gods)
3. Godlessness

The Macquarie Dictionary (2nd Revised edition) 1989

4.2.2 Some Individual Perspectives:

'the most empty, useless, and irrelevant sub-branch
of pointless Nihilism that pimply adolescents too
lazy and stupid to develop a meaningful weltenshuang
have been seduced by.' - fasgnadh

[...]

by their 'Warlord'(sic) a hate filled sociopath who
incites the weak minded atheist thugs to "Kill Theists.."
and then desecrate the bodies...

# From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats

Suffering from IDD (Irony Deficit Disorder), Fluffy
complained that REPORTING WHAT HE SAID, VERBATIM,
was 'abuse'.. and it was making him very very sad,
and could someone please stop them doing it!

# From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# for their mistakes Re: A.A. Steve Knight checking in to Bellevue
# Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:32:49 -0700
#
# FAQ pages for alt.atheism could land you in court.
#
# I reported you to Google abuse
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Google must have Laughed aat such rank hypocrisy and declined
to act agaisnt a fair and balanced reporting of his bigoted
Hate Speech.

See

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

4.3.1

Highlights of 2012:

Atheism faced a number of challenges in 2012, and was
unable to meet all of them, with the the usual response:

Snip'n'Run Away.

The total sum of accumulated, if unproven, atheist 'thought',
which it took centuries to produce is an unoproven belief so brief
it fits on a T-shirt;

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

Their efforts were met with the usual intense disinterest,
and the world rolled on, regardless

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4.4 - Who are the Key Figures in Atheism (WIP)

4.4.1 Modern Atheists

Lenin

Mao

Stalin

Pol Pot

Kim ill Fuk

Kim ill Suk

Richard Dawkins

Alain de Botton
1. The sound bleating atheist infants make.

2. A cult formed around a self-appointed 'Warlord'.

Two factions have developed:

Brutal Atheist Animals Without Agape and

Boring Atheist Arseholes Wanking Away

Like the priesthood, they are dying out, for
much the same reasons ;-)

4.7.2 What is a Baaa Baaa Waa Waaa Night

Here are two of them, they are interchangable

http://www.computerpranks.com/download/images/sheep_guy.jpg

4.7.3 What is "Blind Cricket"

Fluffy goes sub-orbital

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

4.7.4 What is ad-hom

'ad-hom', a contraction for 'ad-hominem argument',
means literally 'argument against the man'.
In alt.atheism ad-hom is synonymous with 'abuse'.
This is in distinction to the formal meaning of
ad-hominem argument in which the truth or falsity
of a proposition is said to follow from the source
of the proposition.

4.7.5 What does "fasgnadh" mean?

The Winnower
"Sorting the Wheat from the Chaff"
(the worthy from the unworthy.)

4.7.6 What is post forgery
The unconscionable alteration of text and attributions
to make the posters words appear to be attributed to
their victim. See Syd Slander and Virgil

4.7.7 What is a Killfile?

The standard tactic for atheists to avoid questions they
can't answer, arguments too rational for them to rebut.
Their preferred method of Running Away from uncomfortable truths.

4.7.8 What is Snip'n'Run

Snipping all of the opponents text and saying nothing

4.7.9 What is the future for alt.atheism

A Retiring Atheists view

"Where is everyone?"

# "The Kooks and assholes are way louder and more visible
# it is getting to me lately.
#
# The kooks are stupid but tedious and boring with it
# -not even "kooky" in an entertaining - fun to poke at - way.
#
# There are no decent arguments"
#
# From: Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com>
# Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

The Magic 8-Ball's answer:

http://www.fearlessgearless.com/files/images/Magic-hate-ball.png

4.7.10 What is a "Drongo", "fruit loop", "Boofhead", "Bozo", "mullet",

"nong", "rabbit" ..an idiot cf: Virgil

4.7.11 What is an "Ankle-biter"

- a (small) child
(cf: apprentice Baaa Baaa Waaa Waaa Nought ;-)

4.7.12 What is a "Wanker"

- someone prone to self-abuse,
often in public. eg: Bukakke

4.7.13 What Does A.A. stand for in a Subject header

Atheists Anonymous. So many of the BAWAA faction
are Atheists in recovery that their "Warlord", Fluffy,
declared

# From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

Some of the atheists with remaining brain function said this was
what Therapists were for and should not be inflicted on the NG.

As a compromise the BAWAA faction accepted that all their posts
would carry the A.A. warning in the Subject header..sort of
like a Lepers Bell, for the benefit of those weary of Atheist Angst.

"
4.7.14 Who or What is "Warlord MaJik8

B^D That's a Funny story!

After Fluffy left us, the BAWAA faction wondered if they
would be better led by a Magic 8-Ball, they asked one and
it replied:

http://www.plusnothing.com/images/wp/magic-8-ball.jpg

4.7.15 "Doing A Richo" - when a long term atheist finally
gives up and goes AWOL

4.7.15 A 'Baker Bailout' - when a long term atheist finally
gives up and goes AWOL

# From: John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Another One Bites The Dust
# Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 05:07:33 -0500
#
# Just wanted to say farewell to everyone.
# I've been giving it quite a
# lot of thought lately, and I've
# decided it's time for me to move on.
#
# I've finally reached the end of my rope.
#
# I've simply had all I can stand
@
# I just can't handle it anymore.
#
# I don't see myself continuing

# I'm going to end up going postal.

4.7.16 Atheist Orthodoxy: or ASSUME THE POSITION!

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Head-Up_Ass.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[...]

Q: Which of these people are not born free?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjACBvv2mE

A: Those born in ANY atheist state in history, where these
basic human rights, the freedom to think and believe as we
choose, were denied.

alt.atheism regulator

Jan 3, 2013, 9:30:52 AM1/3/13
hypatiab7 demonstrates her ignorance about atheism to the world:

The seven on the end of Hysteria's Nym signifies the number of schizoid
personalities he manifests.

> On 3/01/2013 10:43 AM, alt.atheism regulator wrote:> alt.atheism.FAQ
Hysteria is upset by this question because it reminds him of him
embarassing answer some time ago:

#"Why are there no Great, Enduring, Atheist Civilizations?"
#
# Hysteria:
#
# "Because atheism is essentially a discovery of modern, educated,
# scientifically aware grown-ups."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!

Why are atheists so IGNORANT about atheism?

The poor dolt had to be educated about her OWN belief system:

# Atheism is at least as old as Christianity:
#
# http://tinyurl.com/6hoyxd
#
# - "The Greek word (atheoi), as it appears in the
# Epistle to the Ephesians (2:12)

Hysteria would have known that if he was a 'modern, educated
scientifically aware grown up'

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

# In fact, Atheism had at least a 500 year head start and still
# achieved NOTHING! B^D
#
# "The word began to indicate more-intentional, active godlessness
# in the 5th century BCE

No wonder Hysteria is so hysterical, he had to be educated
about atheism by an agnostic! B^D ..and it's really pretty simple,
with only ONE idea!

Hysteria is so ignorant about atheism he didn't know
he picked a FEMALE atheist for his netname! B^D B^D
>> 2.1.1 Births Deaths and Marriages (Keeping track
>> of converts and apostates ;-)
>>
>> Dawkins was obviously the Big Conversion Catch for theists
>> but atheists in Usenet had already been dismayed and deflated
>> when their Warlord saw the Light:
>>
>> # Subject: Militant ex-Atheist 'Warlord', Steve Knight finds God and
>> CONVERTS!
>> # - Praise God! 8^D
>> # From: Warlord MaJik8 <MaJ...@delphic.oracle>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
>> # alt.religion.christianity,alt.bible,alt.agnosticism,
>> # alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
>> # Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:58:15 GMT
>> #
>> # Steve Knight wrote:
>> #
>> # >
>> # > God = Love
>
> Geeze

I knew you atheists would be shocked by his defection! B^D
> you had absolutely nothing to do this week?

Well, you know, once atheists have told everyone their one idea,
they don't really have anything else to say..

And, as Bukakke demonstrates, they are so hungry for
spiritual uplift, they will even chat to Mormons! 8^o
> How sad for you.

Yes, atheists are very insecure about the size of their MEMBERship!